What Content Would You Like Added?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
More outright rapey stuff.

You cant be super evil in this game like you could CoC.

Want more mind breaky rapey-rapey stuff.

Actualy I been feeling that CoC still not spread it wins fully on this part of been super rape-machine. Despite name of the game purity options seems to been more dominant. Well hopefully in TiTS we would see much of this tainted space...in next few months(years :D )

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
More outright rapey stuff.

I think the goblin mob encounter's loss scenes in the Tarkus github code suits that, but it never made it into the game because Fen didn't code it into the game itself.
Outright rape that isn't more akin to the pseudo kind makes most people uncomfortable, and judging by what I hear about the goblin encounter never officially making it in, it probably makes Fen uncomfortable too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jongeedubs

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Emerald Did he not code it becase of not having time for it or due to his dislike for it. If it was former then we can loo toward other coders but if latter then nothing can be done here :(

Maren

May 1, 2017
I still think it would be neat to have the option for four arms. I know that Dane said only one in a couple million? or billion? had the neural connections able to handle them but you would think with all the genetic modifications that the main characters dad did the main character would be able to as well. Just think of the combat abilities not to mention the sex scenes that they would enable.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
@MistyBirb: Rape is bad, m'kay. Consent is good, m'kay.

@Maren: And just think of all the sex scenes that would have to be rewritten because they assumed you only had two arms!

To be honest I'm still in the "just pretend they're not there until we need them" boat, but whatevs.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Just think of the combat abilities not to mention the sex scenes that they would enable.

It's specifically because of the those two things that we can't have 4 arms. Fen doesn't approve of mods giving combat boosts, and no writer is going to rewrite their stuff to include the possibility you have 4 arms.

Edit: Damn ninja'd by the Cap'n!

Ch0w

Apr 12, 2017
@MistyBirb: Rape is bad, m'kay. Consent is good, m'kay.

No one said it's good, well maybe HBO as kinda there's almost a scene of it on any of it's shows
or in GoT books where it happens a lot and is mentioned way over 100 times for shock value...

good for ratings then?

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
No one said it's good, well maybe HBO as kinda there's almost a scene of it on any of it's shows
or in GoT books where it happens a lot and is mentioned way over 100 times for shock value...

good for ratings then?

Considering how much sex is in the GoT books consensual and non-consensual lol

Ch0w

Apr 12, 2017
Considering how much sex is in the GoT books consensual and non-consensual lol

Not only that considering how much borderline rapey things there already in game, ex: when losing in some battles lol

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Let's make it all for one and all for rape.

Ok a tiny pun. But it maybe it's: to rape or been raped here.

Also Cpt. Jungle calm down ya gender related bits.

Galgano

Aug 28, 2015
I would like to see an event where you occasionally encounter a monstrous (regarding size, not temperament) creature in space that has a chance of certain rare equipment/items/tfs being given to you in the form of falling-off-its-body. The event would be an uncommon-rare event but the item drop version of the event would be rare. Maybe make it so that you will normally get a buff to one of your stats that lasts for a day and sometimes a debuff. Nothing serious, maybe like a +/- 5 to a random stat, or heck maybe even a perk (although what kind of perk I don't know because fen doesn't want buffing perks, only debuffs).

Galgano

Aug 28, 2015
Another thing I thought of while in the shower. This is more for the forum than the game, but I would like to see a status thing near our names that can show whether we're a patron or pubbie. Not to serve as "I'm better than you, nyeh nyeh" elitism, but I'm always surprised which people, especially people with ridiculously high post counts, are public-onlies. If we knew that, it would also be easier to know how much content a person has access to. But yeah this is just a pipe dream.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Regarding your monster idea, sounds like the dragons from BotW.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Black Market world or well black market on some planet may be a thing since Anno got contacts with them if she not working for Steele Company anymore.

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
Another thing I thought of while in the shower. This is more for the forum than the game, but I would like to see a status thing near our names that can show whether we're a patron or pubbie. Not to serve as "I'm better than you, nyeh nyeh" elitism, but I'm always surprised which people, especially people with ridiculously high post counts, are public-onlies. If we knew that, it would also be easier to know how much content a person has access to. But yeah this is just a pipe dream.
TL:DR; ". . . not to be elitist . . . ", but let's be elitist.
This is misinterpretable. A better judgement would be number of hours played in the game, but that's probably relatively impossible. Someone who has a lot of experience with the game(s) and the forums are teh best resources of information regarding said game. The forums come in when people go and look into the author's GDocs and such. There are people here who are so well versed in the game that they know this game almost as well as the devs. Long story short, my opinion would be . . .um NO thank you.

KaiserDunk

May 4, 2017
I'd like to see at least one equine pregnancy, given the number of occurrences where Captain Steele winds up the 'centaur of attention'.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
If Wsan ever comes back, he owes me pregnancy with Ellie and Haley. And if Gardeford is ever free, then Aina as well.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Given we touched centaurs pregnancies...what about some preg options for some of naga npc's ingame like certain Naleen huntress.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Given we touched centaurs pregnancies...what about some preg options for some of naga npc's ingame like certain Naleen huntress.

That depends entirely on Savin, since he was the one who wrote that character and even said he considered adding pregnancy scenes for her. I still hold out hope that one day it will happen.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
That depends entirely on Savin, since he was the one who wrote that character and even said he considered adding pregnancy scenes for her. I still hold out hope that one day it will happen.

But the worst part is the more we would poke at him the less he will have motivation to write it :/

Also I have hope we would have some new nage type race added someday so they also will be able to prvide us with preg content for naga races. We shouldn;t make Naleen bear alone burden of naga races, right?

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
As far as naga preggo goes I'd say if it matters that way write it and give it to Savin/Ged/Fen. If it's true to the Naleen, then I imagine Savin will be all, "Whew! One less thing to have to do, and it's close enough to how I'd do it that I can let it be legit.", or somesuch like that.

When it comes to PC preggo with naga body, there isn't really that much difference other than the whole, ". . . you spread your { pc.legs} wide to help get your wonderful progeny, whose father you are currently wishing all of the deaths upon, more room to get through your rapidly widening vaginal passage." Which rarely if ever treats your tail properly. But to be honest if you play naga body and are NOT used to covering up for that crap mentally during gameplay, you're basically cutting your own (lady)boner out of your own life.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
The female Naleen is probably my favorite unnamed NPC, and in my top 5 for favorite beings on/from that plant. So I gotta say that I too am really down for more content from her.

Oct 12, 2015
I want to see more tease options.
Better Exhibition, pay some shop owners to let you party or entertain the customers.
Capture certain enemies and pimp them out, or with high exhibitionism you have your victory sex in town?
I want something with Aurora honestly, even if it leads to just safe foreplay or even just a makeout session.
With high exhibitionism you start fondling yourself in the town, as just a little addition to the normal walking txt. Even the odd chance to encounter one of the named characters and having them react to it for a moment.

Last edited:
Reactions: Logboss

Galgano

Aug 28, 2015
@The_Dark_Emperor_Berzerker
If I remember correctly, despite her image and upbringing, Aurora is considered underage by like 4 or 5 years. As such, Fenco won't let you do anything to her.

We got books added into the game but no one has said this yet (unless someone is already writing it or it's in and I'm blind)? I would like to see a library that you can donate books to for a bit of money. Also, there would be a librarian that wants to reenact their favorite scenes in any smut books you bring in. And if certain parts aren't available, they would improvise (I was thinking along the lines of TFing themself for that specific scene and being unavailable after the scene to give them time to "unTF" so that they don't have to be written as a blob) or something. Oh, and maybe they would have the Dumb4Cum perk.

Also, along that same vein, books that buff your stats and stuff for a few hours when you read them (Sun Tzu's Art of War will still be floating around in some way, shape, or form in the future) would be cool. This could apply to the smut books too (since you've already imagined certain scenarios, you are less susceptible to tease attacks). There would be a counter for how many times you've read the book so that the buff lasts longer and you don't spend as much time reading the book since it's more of a refresher.