What Content Would You Like Added?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
He seems to be (a little bit) Bi-Furious.

@OnyxDrakkenblade Plus to someone try write for Naleen it may be even more strict req. to make Savin pleased with that work too not only meet min. req. for text quality.

K367

Oct 4, 2015
There isn't any I've seen. Female Urethral penetration is even nicher than male urethral by a loong mile. (I cringe at the idea of it too)
It's kinda like anal, if you're not into being on the receiving end, it just hurts... a lot.

Here's another idea that I can't figure out where it's appropriate (probably that mad-max planet): A hoverbike combat race (vibration may be aftermarket) where the racers are teams of two that are fucking while one drives and the other shoots.

Galgano

Aug 28, 2015
Can we do the tabletop version? If so, then more skills, items, bad guys, the rules fleshed out a bit more, and maybe a starter campaign

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
On udders. The closest you can currently get in the game is up to four rows with three breasts each, positioned on the chest, of whatever size you can manage with up to four nipples (including areola that are shaped to be a base for said nipples I believe). Said nipples can be made to be QUITE large in comparison to the breast size if you manage to do it right. All of this can be done through either save modding (TiTSEd et. al.) or through save scrubbing with the right TFs. I cannot speak to the sanctity of your other body parts during the process of obtaining said faux udders, but it is possible to come up with one hell of a set of udderlike nipple boobsplosions. The TFs are listed below.

Bovinium will get you four nipples and nipple length up to a ratio of 2.
Magic Milker 7 will get you to a nipple length ratio up to 3 (highest I could find on the wiki).
If you are "Endowment Immobilized" (by Nuki Nuts or something else if that's possible), and you have less than 10,000 credits, you have a 50% chance each of getting a third breast or a third testicle, I am not sure if those percentages are additive or not.
Foxfire/Frostfire will give you up to four rows of breasts.

May your boobie bloom in the darkest hours of winter and warm the sweaters of every holiday season :D

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Weirdguytbh

Apr 12, 2017
The game needs to have a bank to deposit your money for careless people who accidentally buys a expensive item that they dont even remember buying (like me)

Moo Cow

On udders. The closest you can currently get in the game is up to four rows with three breasts each, positioned on the chest, of whatever size you can manage with up to four nipples (including areola that are shaped to be a base for said nipples I believe). Said nipples can be made to be QUITE large in comparison to the breast size if you manage to do it right. All of this can be done through either save modding (TiTSEd et. al.) or through save scrubbing with the right TFs. I cannot speak to the sanctity of your other body parts during the process of obtaining said faux udders, but it is possible to come up with one hell of a set of udderlike nipple boobsplosions. The TFs are listed below.

Bovinium will get you four nipples and nipple length up to a ratio of 2.
Magic Milker 7 will get you to a nipple length ratio up to 3 (highest I could find on the wiki).
If you are "Endowment Immobilized" (by Nuki Nuts or something else if that's possible), and you have less than 10,000 credits, you have a 50% chance each of getting a third breast or a third testicle, I am not sure if those percentages are additive or not.
Foxfire/Frostfire will give you up to four rows of breasts.

May your boobie bloom in the darkest hours of winter and warm the sweaters of every holiday season :D
I've managed that a few times but it doesn't really accomplish what I'd like in having an udder or boobs in the pelvic area, or more notably, in the back under your hindquarters as a tauric morph. Was always a fan of the various cow-morphs where they'll have like two or three rows of breasts along with a large udder underneath as well.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
We NEED more Dane stuff, though maybe that would be more appropriate for when we get the new story planet.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
He's a planned crew member if that's what you're into.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Weirdguytbh I think for most items PC can farm and for rest... Lash will pay ;)

(On more serious note than Lash jokes - some thing to allow store credits would be good. Less loost credits on loosing ^^)

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
replaying some old scenes i still wish there was a kiss mark status effect as just having that little icon in the corner telling me my Steele is walking around with lipstick facsimiles of Mrs. Reasner's or some other lady's lips would be the highest quality of boner fuel.

Endwar

Oct 29, 2016
Hmmm, well aside from the planned ship to ship battle that is in the works.

What would I like to see (or in this case read)...

Well for one, I would like to see Steele getting married to someone on Uveto or New Texas. I actually do like the pacifist route on the Nyrea Queen quest (even if I will always prefer the martial combat one). So I think there should be more scenarios like this more often (dreams don't count!), and since a polyamorous nature is an acceptable and encouraged form of love; Steele must in essence prove himself/herself as an acceptable partner whether by combat or diplomacy, I would like to see more content that involved marriages or partnerships.

I am sure I have better ideas somewhere in my head, but that's all i can think of for now.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Moo Cow
"Say... uh... would you mind if we held hands?"
You reply that it’s ok, you don’t mind. You both hold hands for an hour resuming your walk when Ceani suddenly surprise you by tripping and pulling you to the ground with her. Your face ends up falling right in the middle of her massive JJ cup. You try to lift up but she hold you still next to her.
:smuggo:(and not it's not from TiTS part actualy but still relevant to your question)

Reactions: ShySquare

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
o_O wut the... we got a bunch of hand holder vanilla happy smex lovers here? What about them rutting breed hungry needy people, where they take you, plow you into submission, fuck you silly and inflate you with their cum!?

I kid, I like vanilla hand holdy lovey dovey smex as much as everyone else :p

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Good Good Good Hand holding on the rise. (Butthe hype can vanish so soon). Then what we would have left? Head patting? Not sound as lewd as hand holding.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I dunno, Discord is mean and won't tell me.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
o_O wut the... we got a bunch of hand holder vanilla happy smex lovers here? What about them rutting breed hungry needy people, where they take you, plow you into submission, fuck you silly and inflate you with their cum!?

I kid, I like vanilla hand holdy lovey dovey smex as much as everyone else :p

As someone who likes both those things, I say we should have more of each!