What Content Would You Like Added?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@OnyxDrakkenblade That been said not many writers here want write stuff for non bipedal npc's. And for Naleen best course would first such writer to contact Savin to get some tips how to stay in character with Naleen design (and who knows maybe get some tiny tips what to do or not in this writing to have ti higher chance to pass by the Submission's Judgment Day).

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
@OnyxDrakkenblade That been said not many writers here want write stuff for non bipedal npc's. And for Naleen best course would first such writer to contact Savin to get some tips how to stay in character with Naleen design (and who knows maybe get some tiny tips what to do or not in this writing to have ti higher chance to pass by the Submission's Judgment Day).
This may be valid, but I suggest reading all the writing for and about the naleen and naga in-game and in the support files BEFORE putting one more thing on Savin's plate to deal with.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I think anyone trying to write any new content for Naleen would first read all about them and specificaly spend more time on Mhen'ga to see how it's all ingame atm. I mean who would be so crazy to sit and write of the bat new content thant in high spirits send it for check to get crushing rejection cuz Savin found smth he not like/smth that clashed with lore for that race?

mcdouggal

May 7, 2017
Knocking up party members.

More ships - although that's something that Fenoxo almost certainly has planned already.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Also Bess/Ben is out of luck here. That sadly out of luck for getting anything new :(

What about Yammi? She possible could have some tiny preg x-pack.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

K367

Oct 4, 2015
Would it be possible to add a urethral virginity tag? I want to fine tune my "Please All" style scenes by adding extra penetrations on the condition that a given PC doesn't have certain virginity tags.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Would it be possible to add a urethral virginity tag? I want to fine tune my "Please All" style scenes by adding extra penetrations on the condition that a given PC doesn't have certain virginity tags.
Urethral? I don't think there's many scenes in the game that would even support that. And even if there was, urethral play is extremely niche to begin with.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Especially for females, whose urethra canal is much shorter.

But if you're going to write it yourself then, good luck I guess. Just leave a note for the coder.

K367

Oct 4, 2015
Especially for females, whose urethra canal is much shorter.
Ok, I gotta know. Who tried to write urethral scenes for vaginas? The canal is only like an inch and a half long. Thanks for the ideas though.

Last edited:

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Actually the game already tracks it, it just doesn't show it on the game interface. If you use the save editor, and look at your cock's characteristics, there will be a flag right below "pierced yes/no" that is Urthral virginity.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
I'd LOVE to be able to TF into a big, brash, busty dragon-taur just like Jerynn (Speaking of which, we seriously need a bust for her, too.) , complete with that badass scale-plate hair!!!! We have been SEVERELY lacking in both the scales and taur departments, lately, and this would go a long way to remedy both.

K367

Oct 4, 2015
Actually the game already tracks it, it just doesn't show it on the game interface. If you use the save editor, and look at your cock's characteristics, there will be a flag right below "pierced yes/no" that is Urthral virginity.
That does explain the existence of separate checkboxes for male organs -> cock virgin and cocks - virgin. Thanks for clearing that up.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Who tried to write urethral scenes for vaginas?
What are you talking about? No one did, you're the one that was thinking about writing one, lol.

Speaking of which, we seriously need a bust for her, too.
We have one!

I'm pretty sure the game checks whether the PC is a male/female virgin separately from each cock/vagina because you can gain and lose genitals.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
If you show him he won't learn to find things on his own!

K367

Oct 4, 2015
What are you talking about? No one did, you're the one that was thinking about writing one, lol.

I only write sounding scenes for dicks and tbh, most of those of those just tacked on to larger scenes for extra perversion points. I just assumed from what you said that someone else had brought up the topic of vaginal sounding before and I wanted to know how that turned out. My bad.

Last edited:

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
I think anyone trying to write any new content for Naleen would first read all about them and specificaly spend more time on Mhen'ga to see how it's all ingame atm. I mean who would be so crazy to sit and write of the bat new content thant in high spirits send it for check to get crushing rejection cuz Savin found smth he not like/smth that clashed with lore for that race?
I would certainly hope so . . . but I've seen A LOT of examples lately on-forum and IRL of people failing to meet basic obvious level of presumable function. There seems to be a lot of butt-hurt feelings running around with people too, but that's probably something different. I just thought I'd put it out there that there's a preferred method of action BEFORE adding to one of the Dev's plates of hard work.

I thought that in sounding the space in the bladder itself was counted to some extent, no?

Last edited:

Moo Cow

Need more centaur stuff in general, including more transformative options for it. Love there was finally a cow one added, now let me get actual udders too.
Also would like more belly stuff, expansion options, descriptions and sex scenes, etc.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
@Moo Cow Udders may be disallowed by Fen. I looked around for the list of banned content but couldn't find it to confirm that.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Ok, I gotta know. Who tried to write urethral scenes for vaginas? The canal is only like an inch and a half long. Thanks for the ideas though.
There isn't any I've seen. Female Urethral penetration is even nicher than male urethral by a loong mile. (I cringe at the idea of it too)