What Content Would You Like Added?

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Just yesterday I was playing through the game and wondering... where are all the male-looking slimes and goo people?
More male goo please, preferably one I can keep on my ship for... scientific studies. Yeah. That.:p
Most you can do is either write one or pay someone. Because you're gonna be waiting a long ass while given that's not what most writers here or into.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Can you have male goo people? Is that a thing? I need to re-read their codex entry some time.
All of the current goo races, at least normally, look female, although I have a vague recollection of reading something that said there were a few Galoations that choose to appear male.

IvoryOwl

Sep 1, 2015
Most you can do is either write one or pay someone. Because you're gonna be waiting a long ass while given that's not what most writers here or into.
Shame... I figured that if there's different slime species that there would at least be a male variant or one of them would have males. Actually, I've never seen a male-slime or goo person in an erotic game before. Never.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Goo/Slime can be either form so it matter of each member of this race how to look. That goo girl from 1st planet look like female but given her ovi she could pass for male if she would turn flat. I think even Celise if she tried hard she could assume male form. Magic of been goo/slime ^^

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Goo/Slime can be either form so it matter of each member of this race how to look. That goo girl from 1st planet look like female but given her ovi she could pass for male if she would turn flat. I think even Celise if she tried hard she could assume male form. Magic of been goo/slime ^^
Rahn aren't fluid enough to make such a large change to their physique, but Celise would be able to, if she could be convinced to in the first place, which is probably impossible.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Talk from somewhere else made me wonder. Would it be possible to have PC looking like goo gryvain or any other winged race that can fly and even in it goo state still capable of flying?

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Talk from somewhere else made me wonder. Would it be possible to have PC looking like goo gryvain or any other winged race that can fly and even in it goo state still capable of flying?
PC could totally go full dragon and then take the goo pills. It doesn´t seem like the goo descriptions extends to ones wings, so they take the appearance of normal gryvain ones instead of with gooey features. And I doubt that if flying is a thing, goos would be restricted from it.

But even if it was described as gooey I think it would in world wise be possible to fly with them as easily as a gryvain would. Of course that is only if one can solidify them enough.
But mechanic wise, goos should be able to do it too.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Hmm Goo PC with non goo Dragon wings.... that should look funny. Well crystal goo form caves can crytalize their outer part of slime/goo body. maybe by doing it for goo wings would allow them t have quasi/pseudo flight ability. Still can't imagine that fully goo PC could just casualy fly around with it goo wings xD

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Given IT'S TiTSverse doing as you say it's 99% certain way to make flying goo PC xD

irioth

May 12, 2016
Given the inventory's and storage's size is far from abundant in this game, and growing more inadequate all the time as more quests and items get written in, one thing I'd dearly wish to have is a bigger size of storage, especially for equipment. Or at least some kind of 'trophy' space in storage to keep stuff that is provided as special reward from quests, in addition to and separate from ordinary equipment. As things stand, I have my inventory and storage cluttered and bursting at the seams from special equipment gained in quests, which may be suboptimal or obsolete, but I'm rather reluctant to dispose of, since it cannot be gained in any other way, short of save editing (assuming TitSEd has the item coded; otherwise to save edit stuff in the inventory is a real pita). I suppose to increase the size of storage would be a trivial modification to the code.

As things stand, the storage's structure is rather dysfunctional, with an inadequate space to store all kind of stuff (armor, weapons, accessory, miscellanea), underutilized spaces that hardly ever get any close to filled (valuables, toys), and halfway cases (consumables, clothing). I think an expansion of the equipment space and/or its split between armor, weapons, and accessory/miscellanea categories is growing more and more necessary as new items get added to the game.

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Storage should get it expansion/upgrade when ship combat will be done as it will mean better ships with larger storages. And space combat hopefully comming soon(ish).

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Implying we'll have factions or even just generic space pirates immediately upon ship content release.

Gib So.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Faction was cut out afaik due to reasons.

@RanmaChan Me ish sad we will not get any Capital Ships at first release of ship x-pack. THis class sound like a cool thing but they may be hard to get with current game progress :/

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
Implying we'll have factions or even just generic space pirates immediately upon ship content release.

I can wait.

we will not get any Capital Ships at first release of ship x-pack. THis class sound like a cool thing but they may be hard to get with current game progress :/

It was a joke Ormael, just me bringing up more Warhammer 40K junk.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Hah you again made me fool for not knowing well enough 40k universe lol.

So any other jokes you got up in a sleeve to share? :allears:

Reactions: RanmaChan

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Faction was cut out afaik due to reasons.

@RanmaChan Me ish sad we will not get any Capital Ships at first release of ship x-pack. THis class sound like a cool thing but they may be hard to get with current game progress :/
The faction system was scrapped, yes, but that was because it was decided that a 1-100 reputation scale wasn't the best way to show how the various groups view Steele. Factions will still be a thing, just in the form of the game checking if you got, for example, the Black Void friendly ending to Kara Quest 3, instead of checking if you have more than 40 reputation points.

Also, Gedan has said that she just might include a super carrier in the first patch, if she was feeling plucky, but that it would probably be locked behind a publicly available cheat code.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Lancer So we can also get world ships type ship too eventualy? Me wanna one please ^^
On that carrier I wonder how deep would be hidden that cheat to use...

On fractions well we'll see. Not remember atm if faction was offbeatr pledge so if they need add this in any form or not.

Also Ace in a sleeve...but noone expect the banana :p

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
@Lancer So we can also get world ships type ship too eventualy? Me wanna one please ^^
On that carrier I wonder how deep would be hidden that cheat to use...
Gedan implied it would be available to the masses, somehow.
@Lancer
On fractions well we'll see. Not remember atm if faction was offbeatr pledge so if they need add this in any form or not.
It was a pledge, and the beginnings of it are already in-game. Shade gets pissed if you side with Kara, and it's been explicitly stated that at some point, you're going to have to chose between Kara's group and the Black Void.
@Lancer
Also Ace in a sleeve...but noone expect the banana :p
I have no idea what this has to do with anything, so no, I did not expect the banana.