What Content Would You Like Added?

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
what do you mean
i have the cum cow treatment so i feel like it should be working
Drinking cum from bubble buddies is only coded to work for people who have those perks, what you feel should work is completely irrelevant to it actually working.

I do agree that cum cows should be able to drink them, but that's not how it is currently.

kvctoxriha3y

Apr 5, 2017
Drinking cum from bubble buddies is only coded to work for people who have those perks, what you feel should work is completely irrelevant to it actually working.

I do agree that cum cows should be able to drink them, but that's not how it is currently.
ok so what perk do i need and how do i get it

Bodysuits

Nov 11, 2016
what do you mean
i have the cum cow treatment so i feel like it should be working

If you're going the Cum-Cow route then you need the 'Dumb4Cum' perk. According to the wiki there's a 1/2 (50%?) chance of the perk being acquired after the Treatment ends. Personally the perk has procd every time for me but if it truly is a 50% chance to get then you might have missed out on it. Do you have the Dumb4Cum perk?

irioth

May 12, 2016
One cosmetic feature I'd rather like is the possibility for multiple breasts or genitals to have different flavours of milk/cum/girlcum. With so many interesting flavor options becoming available for the taste of body juices it gets more and more frustrating to have only 1-3 options to implement them. I'd fancy to have something like: Breast 1 (honey), Breast 2 (milk), Vagina 1 (chocolate milk), Vagina 2 (sugar), Vagina 3 (fruit juice).

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
One cosmetic feature I'd rather like is the possibility for multiple breasts or genitals to have different flavours of milk/cum/girlcum. With so many interesting flavor options becoming available for the taste of body juices it gets more and more frustrating to have only 1-3 options to implement them. I'd fancy to have something like: Breast 1 (honey), Breast 2 (milk), Vagina 1 (chocolate milk), Vagina 2 (sugar), Vagina 3 (fruit juice).
Code wise that doesn't seem all that complex to me. But it might be kind of bloaty to the descriptions and parser calls. Maybe even to the overall code itself.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Not sure if it has been suggested before but I would like more orgasm denial and edging content, preferably with the PC on top (aka controlling the situation).

Hey buddguyfriendman, once I've done doing my Mjerin project, watch out for my Jesse project with exactly that in it.

OOO, SPOILERS, OOO

irioth

May 12, 2016
Code wise that doesn't seem all that complex to me. But it might be kind of bloaty to the descriptions and parser calls. Maybe even to the overall code itself.

Given the code already provides separate (and somewhat extensive) cosmetic descriptions for different kinds of multiple genitals and breast rows, to add a line or two to spell the flavor of their juices does not seem such a big deal to me, just like adding a variable to define it to each single breast/genital slot instead of a common one. If any, the biggest hurdle to implement this may be all current and future transformative items that can change milk/cum/girlcum flavor would have to be rewritten to add either random choice of the breast row/genital slot being affected or to make the player pick one.

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@irioth Making diff row of breast of diff genitaila sets have diff types of milk/cum/girlcum could be somewhere between 4 arms and normal new options on scale of how pita it would be for devs to add. Also aside cosmetic and rp-ing effect it would not add much aside more code to work on where it can mess up in more places. So with all respect to your idea it may be not best option to add imho.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Speaking of genital flavors, how does one get their cum to taste like fruit? I know how to make it taste like honey/sugar/chocolate, but I don't know which tf makes it taste like fruit.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Pretty sure it's Cerespirin. AKA "Oh fuck I'm into plants now."

Ah right the "Oh fuck I've got dicks growing out of my spine" tf, how could I forget... :p

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
Given the code already provides separate (and somewhat extensive) cosmetic descriptions for different kinds of multiple genitals and breast rows, to add a line or two to spell the flavor of their juices does not seem such a big deal to me, just like adding a variable to define it to each single breast/genital slot instead of a common one. If any, the biggest hurdle to implement this may be all current and future transformative items that can change milk/cum/girlcum flavor would have to be rewritten to add either random choice of the breast row/genital slot being affected or to make the player pick one.
Actually it's more than that. You have to take a single identifier and you have to turn it into code (an array possibly) for EACH breast/genital/whatever else. If each part of each array makes a parser call it's that much more processing. It goes on and on if Fen and Co let it.
Speaking of genital flavors, how does one get their cum to taste like fruit? I know how to make it taste like honey/sugar/chocolate, but I don't know which tf makes it taste like fruit.
As Misty says it is in fact Cerispirin.

Once you go birb, you go word.
Is that because the Birb is the Werb?

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
There be in the next game build.
Neither Level 9 or the ship expansion content has a set date of release, but both are getting close to being released. Ship upgrades should be finished within one or two months, but for level 9 there hasn't been any official updates other than "soon".

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
LvL 9 was possible meantioned to be unlockable after Uveto will have more higher lvl encounters in it deeper parts/that dungeon from Couch added. With good winds both ships upgrades and lvl 9 will make in time in this year.

J-10

Jan 30, 2016
Can we get a way to trim beards. Kinda stupid having to save scum so my beard doesn't get longer with no detrimental way to remove or decrease it.

Reactions: Jongeedubs