What Content Would You Like Added?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Dom So will teach you.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
When would Dom So be added...

Plus on on mouthgazm...does orgazm deom mouthgina gained by TF written by I think shadefalcon would count too? xD

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Nah Sub So is life, Sub So for a president ^^

Welp still noone quessed the answer. Maybe I need wait for shade to give some reply on this matter of mouths and other things ^^

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
@Ormael I´m pretty sure the mouthgasms they are thinking about is centered in the throat, not between your legs.

And sub so ftw.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@shadefalcon But if we would have TF to change PC/npc mouth into functonal vagina with no function of mouth at all would it still count as mouthorgasm or orgasm?

On Sub/Dom So... we all can yell as much we want which one is better but so far none of them are coded so that only empty yells or content who would say more....umm insiring slogan about one of them. Almost like the campain before voting :D

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
@Ormael Well you could get an orgasm all right...but at what cost?
Such a TF will definitely never be created. Getting an oralgasm through making the throat an erogenous zone, possibly. But someone would have to make specific scenes for that if it´s the PC we´re talking about. For NPC´s it´s not that much of a problem in comparison.

As for hand so content, we´ll just have to wait for more ship stuff to be implemented.
I myself am looking forward to holo room.

Reactions: CloudStriker

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well I'm looking to ship mechanics expanded at all. We are all the time teased that this is so close, so near, almost around the corner.

Holo room surely will give much space to write some many interesting scenes that will not req. massive projects to be started just for that. Unless someone would do make badass huge writing project only about expanding holo room...

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
When would Dom So be added...

Plus on on mouthgazm...does orgazm deom mouthgina gained by TF written by I think shadefalcon would count too? xD
I was thinking more along the line of erothroat shenanigans, but muffstick's all kinds of rad.

Yet another step closer for peeps that wanna be Modeseven's Lynn.
Also: Pussy spit-takes.

Pastel Skulls

Apr 14, 2016
An anal scene with Emmy, and more anal scenes in general. With the buttsluttinator in the game it would be nice to use that donut instead of needing vag to be on the receiving end.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
An anal scene with Emmy, and more anal scenes in general. With the buttsluttinator in the game it would be nice to use that donut instead of needing vag to be on the receiving end.

All of this, while there are some in the game already, some more receiving scenes (For both persistant characters and maybe some more hostiles as an option for PCs that are victorious in a fight encounter in the future) without needing a vag for them would be great. Makes me wish I wasn't so damn rusty with writing, I wouldn't mind doing one or two if that wasn't the case.

Also I'll admit I did find it odd that Emmy doesn't have a buttsex scene. You'd think with that libido she'd be excited to stick that third-leg of hers up your bum. lol

Last edited:

Pastel Skulls

Apr 14, 2016
All of this, while there are some in the game already, some more receiving scenes (For both persistant characters and maybe some more hostiles as an option for PCs that are victorious in a fight encounter in the future) without needing a vag for them would be great. Makes me wish I wasn't so damn rusty with writing, I wouldn't mind doing one or two if that wasn't the case.

Also I'll admit I did find it odd that Emmy doesn't have a buttsex scene. You'd think with that libido she'd be excited to stick that third-leg of hers up your bum. lol

Yeah it's the same reason I'm confused why more monsters (and the new Texan stocks) don't use the [pc.pussy or asshole] parser. You can't tell me these sex crazed monsters just really can't stand anal.

Though this is just me really wanting to use my buttslut perk.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
It's not super easy to use that parser, honestly. Anal scenes and vaginal scenes are usually set up differently and play out differently beyond simply which orifice is referenced.
It's pretty much impossible to have this tag in the scene without some dirty haxs that become easy for the player after a while. However, the resulting scenes read pretty good overall, and some authors, most notably Savin, use this tag regularly and effectively.

I still prefer forks though.

Last edited:

DreamBlade

Mar 23, 2016
I may have missed something. But I have a milk/cum cow TF, and she has the autofilatio perks and all. I bought the machine to create the cum balloons, yet there is no option to drink them?
And yes I know I can give them to Flahne, would have been neat to have the ability to eat/drink these for bonuses, health, or which ever.

Salok

Jul 12, 2016
Any TF that can get you more than a foot-long without changing other traits would be great ! (maybe some hyper-throbb of sort)

Saendra got a TF item that allowed her to choose her penis size but we can only rely on throbb for that ourselves ? poo ...

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Any TF that can get you more than a foot-long without changing other traits would be great ! (maybe some hyper-throbb of sort)

Saendra got a TF item that allowed her to choose her penis size but we can only rely on throbb for that ourselves ? poo ...
Virection. But it can grow another one. And is expensive.

Pastel Skulls

Apr 14, 2016
Oh I thought of some more stuff I'd like to see, I'd definitely like more musk scenes and maybe a slug like race along with the implementation of the moth boys. Bug monster people are really cute.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
RE: silly mode content

My shop on uveto has silly mode scenes where you make the puazi girl cum by playing this little piggy with her.

Silliest scene on Uveto if not the game, though the "I FUCK, I CUM, I FUCK AGAIN" bit on Tarkus might be just a wee bit sillier.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Not exactly content but, I would like combat rewards to have a separate screen form the victory scenes. I often just click through a scene that I've already seen and it would be nice to be able to see if anything interesting dropped without have to scroll to the bottom of the page.

A thousand times this, once I've seen all the scenes each of the mobs in an area has, I just want to know what loot I'm getting and be able to go on my way without having to scroll down through pages of text.

CloudStriker

Nov 10, 2016
Germany