What Content Would You Like Added?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Weird, you need to have one option enable and one other disabled for them to work. The edit message should really be above the signature though. Someone let Geddy know next time you see her.

KidRodent

Sep 29, 2016
Wait, hold on, there. I know this is a topic long dead, but for the sake of Necromancy...

Are Anno babies really a dead dream? ;~;

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
As someone who's passed a kidney stone, the thought of urethra fucking makes me want to pass out.

Also I'm pretty sure the female urethra is much narrower and shorter than you're imagining it. It's less of a tunnel and closer to a hole. Not that realism has ever stopped you pervs before, I'm just saying.

There's a major difference between urethra fucking and passing a kidney/bladder stone. Also as I said before penetrating the urethra isn't that bad so long as you don't choose a sound that's too large. I know from personal experience and experimentation, ( was reluctant to try it at first but I built up the courage.) As I said in a previous post first time or two you'll be sore and it might sting for a few days but that fades and it doesn't hurt. It's like stretching or working a muscle you're sore the first few times and then that feeling fades. It actually can feel pleasant ;)

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
No no, I just meant that for females it's probably not pleasurable.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
As someone who's passed a kidney stone, the thought of urethra fucking makes me want to pass out.
Even with only the secondhand experience of having to assist with putting in the catheter for my cat on several occasions, I can attest that, judging by his reaction, it was one of the most painful experiences he had to endure, and that includes having his front paw run over by a car.
Yes. Very much so. I would not ask Savin about it, for your own sake.
He certainly wouldn't be this polite about his version of that statement, understandably at that point.

Last edited:

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Sounding can be very pleasurable for either sex if done carefully. So I am told.

I have to admit that even the mention of urethral sex instinctively makes me cross my legs, and not just because I've read that Chuck Palahnuik story.

KidRodent

Sep 29, 2016
Is there a particular reason for that? It sounds like Savin gets rather angry over the mere mention of this from the way you guys are talking.

FubMistress

Nov 2, 2016
Finland
www.furaffinity.net
Hm, not fully related to this thread, could someone tell me what themes/fetishes/actions/etc are a absolute no-no for TiTS? I haven't found a list for it yet but i would be interested on knowing that.

I've gathered that bestiality is on the list of No's but what else is there? Is there a existing list that i could be linked to? I'm still kinda new and don't know or find anything around here.

It's like getting lost in a bookstore, except all books are about busty space ladies and ominous tentacles.

- Fub.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Hm, not fully related to this thread, could someone tell me what themes/fetishes/actions/etc are a absolute no-no for TiTS? I haven't found a list for it yet but i would be interested on knowing that.
Further more, don't talk about the following submission-banned content; Vore, Under-aged content, Scat unrelated to dem sweet tunes, and gore.
From Magic Ted's Rules&Junk post.
Add to that the soft-ban of watersports and exclude parasites from the bestiality because they are cool in Fen's book.

Edit: Fairy Ninjas strike again.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

FubMistress

Nov 2, 2016
Finland
www.furaffinity.net
From Magic Ted's Rules&Junk post.
Add to that the soft-ban of watersports and exclude parasites from the bestiality because they are cool in Fen's book.

Edit: Fairy Ninjas strike again.

Vore, really? I don't like it myself but i didn't know it's on the list. And is soft-ban like that certain content can be mentioned but not concentrated on?

I didn't even think about parasite-content when it came to bestiality. Oops.

- Fub.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Blatant non-con (as opposed to the soft "If I win I'm on top" we roll with in the combat encounters) is the other.

Bestiality in CoC/TiTS is a grey area, and the obvious indicator that the ultimate arbiter in these matters is Fen's penis. He likes tentacle monsters and parasites, so they are allowed, but not obvious animals, so they aren't.

As for as vore is concerned: I think Fen would be fine with soft/absorption variants, e.g. a big galotian gets ahold of you and sucks you dry.Tthere's several bad ends in CoC which play with that theme.

FubMistress

Nov 2, 2016
Finland
www.furaffinity.net
It's sort of hard to eat something or someone without killing it/them. Vore, even when it's downplayed with stuff like soft vore and absorption vore, is essentially sexualized death. It focuses heavily on other things, but the elements are still there.

If the victim isn't fully digested or otherwise killed, I don't think it would be an issue, especially if done by some kind of goo. I also don't know if it'd be "vore," in that instance, though. But maybe Bad Ends/Dead Ends have a lot more leeway with that kind of thing, I dunno. I sincerely doubt we'd ever see Steele being able to eat a defeated opponent, though. Just typing that strikes me as an obvious no.

Blatant non-con (as opposed to the soft "If I win I'm on top" we roll with in the combat encounters) is the other.

Bestiality in CoC/TiTS is a grey area, and the obvious indicator that the ultimate arbiter in these matters is Fen's penis. He likes tentacle monsters and parasites, so they are allowed, but not obvious animals, so they aren't.

As for as vore is concerned: I think Fen would be fine with soft/absorption variants, e.g. a big galotian gets ahold of you and sucks you dry.Tthere's several bad ends in CoC which play with that theme.

I see i see. I'm not looking forward on having such content, but it's interesting to hear about it nonetheless.

From my understanding it's something that in reality has zero chances of getting implemented, but is decided on a case by case basis.

Oh that what it means. Sorry for asking, i don't always fully get all english i read, so i just wanna be sure i understand errythang.

- Fub.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
True true it's a crime. Too bad it would also call for some writers to sit and try crack how would interact 2 or more at once waifu in bed with PC. Simple saying that PC, waifu A, waifu B and waifu C laid down and went to sleep may be too little.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I would prefer to regular orgies of the followers i havn't romanced. Wouln't that simply be awesome?

Reactions: BigBoss6121

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Vore w/o death, just say that.

Also Savin can't stop me from writing my Mama Anno fanfiction!

Reactions: BigBoss6121

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Well I just figured, if we're going to incorrectly call it vore anyway.

I mean, that's not what the tentacle Pod and Beast do to you in CoC, but those scenes were hot.

Last edited:

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I think at least one waifu is mutually exclusive from all the others in terms of sleeping conditions. Namely Yammi, who iirc has to sleep in water or something.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
What is that then, though? I mean, vore is eating someone. Do they have vore where someone just gets swallowed and then... spit back up? I mean, that's already... *shudders*

I mean, soft vore exists, which is when the victim is consumed, but none of that digestion stuff happens, they're either spit back up or pass through without the one being eaten dying. I've seen that a crap ton more than hard vore, which DOES involve ingestion and death (Infact I barely -if ever- see the latter at all, both in art and writing, because death isn't arousing in the slightest. I've stumbled upon only one pic that DOES cover hard vore, but that was only one, most others are basically soft and involve the victim either sitting in the consumers mouth or belly 99.9% of the time and nothing bad happening to the one being ate).

Like Noobie said, Tentacle Pod from CoC is the one example of Soft vore. It's bad end involves consuming you and draining you of sexual fluids, but you still survive in the end after being saved, albeit drained and unable to continue adventuring, but you still live.

Last edited:

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
I mean, soft vore exists, which is when the victim is consumed, but none of that digestion stuff happens, they're either spit back up or pass through without the one being eaten dying. I've seen that a crap ton more than hard vore, which DOES involve ingestion and death (Infact I barely -if ever- see the latter at all, both in art and writing, because death isn't arousing in the slightest. I've stumbled upon only one pic that DOES cover hard vore, but that was only one, most others are basically soft and involve the victim either sitting in the consumers mouth or belly 99.9% of the time and nothing bad happening to the one being ate).

Like Noobie said, Tentacle Pod from CoC is the one example of Soft vore. It's bad end involves consuming you and draining you of sexual fluids, but you still survive in the end after being saved, albeit drained and unable to continue adventuring, but you still live.
Uhhh ... If they pass through ... isn't that a form of, well, scat? I hear the "they're not harmed" part, but, that exit plan is ... problematic. Not trying to kink shame, I've just stayed away from vore, never understood the appeal.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Xeivous For now I think only Yammi got special req. to sleep so aside her rest seems as possible to mix up and sleep with PC. On our fish cook I think there isn;t even possible for PC to sleep with her. Well maybe when PC will get chance to get from TF gills of any sort.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Uhhh ... If they pass through ... isn't that a form of, well, scat? I hear the "they're not harmed" part, but, that exit plan is ... problematic. Not trying to kink shame, I've just stayed away from vore, never understood the appeal.

I was basically just using the definition in my own words. But I'm not talking about scat at all, ew.

Idk how to explain it without it sounding like that, but you still get the gist of it. Simply put, they get eaten whole and yet still live in the end, because it's all fantasy. I stay away from the fetish myself, most soft vore I've seen of it was thumbnails in art sites mostly, never do I click them though. A few friends of mine are into it, but I don't understand the appeal myself, it's actually a turn off of mine.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
I was basically just using the definition in my own words. But I'm not talking about scat at all, ew.

Idk how to explain it without it sounding like that, but you still get the gist of it. Simply put, they get eaten whole and yet still live in the end, because it's all fantasy. I stay away from the fetish myself, most soft vore I've seen of it was thumbnails in art sites mostly, never do I click them though. A few friends of mine are into it, but I don't understand the appeal myself, it's actually a turn off of mine.
Same, I avoid both of these completely. But the way it was worded left me thinking it'd trigger one rule or the other.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
What is that then, though? I mean, vore is eating someone. Do they have vore where someone just gets swallowed and then... spit back up? I mean, that's already... *shudders*
Term "vore" is used for any version of "someone being inside of someone else fully or by a large part which is not a sex organ which is ment to be inside". There are things which are technically vore but have nothing to do with eating someone alive for real even temporary, like this (full-body blowjob there).

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Huh, the more you know. To be fair, though, I have seen a fair amount of what is apparently hard vore. I thought the difference between soft and hard was the manner in which someone was eaten (soft being just swallowed whole without gore and hard being... well, eaten normally), and both involved digestion. Almost all the vore I've seen involves the individual that's been eaten being digested, dissolved, or just "disappearing" in a nondescript way.

But, as someone that's not into the fetish, there's a fair chance my exposure to it has been limited to fringe examples.
And interesting thing, this is technically hard vore content:
https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/complete-nilin-nightmarish-tentacle-monsters-uveto-vii.4507/