What Content Would You Like Added?

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
What about scenes where the PC is on the giving end of a footjob? Or if someone like Sera made the PC fellatio her feet? Like a sub-dom type thing?

Zil male, PC victory scene, you give the zil a footjob. By seducing the Raskvel males a lick feet option is available, I believe it´s the Raskvel doing the licking, though.

If you have a tail cock you can peg and give a male sydian a footjob.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Both, but the one I'm working on now is the PC slipping their penor in her butt. Aislinn using her lightsaber weenie on Steele's heinous anus comes later. ;)  

En..she suppose to be small so PC actualy pokeing her butt...you sure it gonna work as intended?

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Didn´t you know? All hard light D´s make the lightsaber sound when they get turned on :p

latest

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
What about scenes where the PC is on the giving end of a footjob? Or if someone like Sera made the PC fellatio her feet? Like a sub-dom type thing?

Sera makes you lick her feet/shoes on three separate occasions. They're all slightly tough to access, though.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
It can be a... tight fit.  ;)

Heh it will be 'probably' the tightest fit in TiTS since 2015 ;)

And probably only you wil ever be able to go for even tighter fit :D

Ah well now I curious how you will write this scene so...I'm watching you now due to that. Not...dissapoint me :p

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well not like I saying but... for manticore girls fans there will be something to look at in next few weeks in one of mods for CoC. But maybe after that Lia would work to make manticore npc for TiTS. Maybe I should start poking her about reconsidering this too.

stalfo1648

Oct 24, 2016
Since shes a gynoid I almost picture the bad end being something like your competition (Jack/Jill) uploads to her a virus so that she sees you as a baby again no matter what and forces you to be taken care of. 

I could see that. Then again, Briget is directly involved with a full nursery, subject to inspection and whatnot. She'd have to hide you away while she breaks you in.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Don't worry fam, Misty can't actually make me leave.

R-Right?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
The only method of doing so that I can think of would be to go make a smut game only about your fetishes with my own smut forums that you could shitpost on instead of FenForums.

:eek:

But I think making "Noobie's Wet Dream" would just kill me before I actually got anything done, so it's probably not feasible.

Too bad it'd be the Greatest Smut Game Ever Made.  :smugdog:

AdjustedJunk

May 9, 2016
idk if it's been said or not, but I would love some more tail-cock action. Or maybe I just haven't found it? So far I think there's only a few scenes that even mention it. Currenlty playing a demon-morph PC and it saddens me that that poor little critter goes un-loved so much during scenes. Tail-cocks need love too guys.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
being able to bang Shade in her actual puss, and then bang Astra and her mom together
You dirty niece-fucker :p

I'm all for fucking Shade in her real pussy, but I don't know if she's gonna agree now that she knows we're kin.
But I think Savin planned some vaginal for the people that can keep it a secret from her.

Dragonspiderkitsune

Sep 27, 2016
www.pixiv.net
You dirty niece-fucker :p

I'm all for fucking Shade in her real pussy, but I don't know if she's gonna agree now that she knows we're kin.
But I think Savin planned some vaginal for the people that can keep it a secret from her.

Well we could always add a paragraph saying Shade insisted on putting a condom on Steele or something. I'm sure future space condoms can handle whatever member Steele happens to bring. But to be honest would it really be that bad for Steele to impregnate his/her half sister? I mean in CoC we could literally fuck our daughters and that's way worse. Of course whether or not doing so would be out of charcter for Shade is totally another story.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Savin said vaginal only if Shade doesn't know about your Super Big Secret. But what Savin doesn't know won't hurt him so just code/save edit your way around it lol.

But yeah Savin doesn't like condoms probably.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well now you meantion he may start watching. Well I really wondering if that "I not telling you mah half-sister" path for Shade will include Astra Pack too ;) Or it's either mother or daughter fun times.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
But yeah Savin doesn't like condoms probably.

Heh, did you forget that Savin is the writer who has used condoms the most for his characters in TiTs out of anyone? :p

Hell Couch wrote Sterilex just so Savin would allow creampies to occur