What Content Would You Like Added?

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
It really isn't. I volunteer as well, but I like to touch places Fen and Geddy probably don't want touched so chances are I'll only contribute fixes. Now my problem is I can't write smut for shit. (On that note, who wants to team up on a mod for the game? I'll be the Geddy, someone else will be the Fen.)

And besides, Fen doesn't even "code" so much as write scenes in. It's mostly Gedan that does the actual systems stuff.

How about you aim to be a mini/ psuedo Jacques. Check out submited events that are complete but not yet implemented and try coding them/ submitting pull requests. You could probably greatly speed up the implementation of a lot of suff sitting and waiting on the code pile. 

Plaid Raider

Aug 3, 2016
Maybe a space station laboratory with a Mad Scientist who's trying out their new mind/body swap device.

It starts off with an Extranet Mail wanting to call Captain Steele over to the lab to either a new piece of tech to be tested, or a cry for help. Steele is lured in, gets captured, and then swapped with a test subject like an alien animal. Their old body is lured away, and they are then put into a cage to await further testing. Steele escapes captivity and learns their new anatomy, and fights/fucks his way to defeating minibosses (lab assistants, security guards, robots, other test subjects) and either stays or swaps bodies with them to get better combat stats, or seduction stats. Eventually, Steele finds that the Mad Scientist has swapped bodies so that they're now in Steele's body (wanting to become more sexy/stronger/etc), and the final boss fight commences. Upon defeating them, you can literally fuck yourself, and have access to the bodyswap device in the lab for more sex scenes as a reward. By the end of the mission, you're back to normal.

Lots of potential for sex scenes with different bodies, and bad ends (stuck in a body, or being fucked by your old body).

To revise the bodyswap idea: when psionics get released, maybe have an event where you can swap bodies with a crew member or romantic partner.

stalfo1648

Oct 24, 2016
An ageplay femdom path for Briget when she is fully implemented where she babies you. Also possibly with a bad end where you willingly choose to remain with her and be her horny baby forever.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
I believe it is a fundamental right that everyone be able to access Anno's snuggle scene while she's on your crew.

Where is the most crucial step that includes PC sneaking up on the maid and making love to her while she tries to continue on with her duties? Unacceptable :p

Alright picture THIS:

Random chance scene after the Bess maid scene.

Anno finds the outfit and decides to try it on.

PC sneaks up behind her and makes sweet, sweet love to her while she's trying to clean.

You blow you're load, she licks your dick clean, and BOOM you're hard again.

She hops on your cock and the whole vicious cycle continues.

Bim, bam, boom, print it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jongeedubs

Nekotamaishi

Aug 31, 2016
An ageplay femdom path for Briget when she is fully implemented where she babies you. Also possibly with a bad end where you willingly choose to remain with her and be her horny baby forever.

Since shes a gynoid I almost picture the bad end being something like your competition (Jack/Jill) uploads to her a virus so that she sees you as a baby again no matter what and forces you to be taken care of. 

Reactions: IAmTheDeviantFriend

Tune

Oct 17, 2016
I believe it is a fundamental right that everyone be able to access Anno's snuggle scene while she's on your crew.

Alright picture THIS:

PC sneaks up behind her and makes sweet, sweet love to her while she's trying to clean.

Genius. 

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015

Alright picture THIS:

Next project after Brandy the moo?

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Next project after Brandy the moo?

Yeah I was actually thinking about this, but I keep stopping myself because I don't think I could do a slutpuppy scene justice. 

And with Brandy done and ready to submit, probably wouldn't hurt to give it a try, that is if I'm allowed to write a scene using Anno.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Yeah I was actually thinking about this, but I keep stopping myself because I don't think I could do a slutpuppy scene justice. 

And with Brandy done and ready to submit, probably wouldn't hurt to give it a try, that is if I'm allowed to write a scene using Anno.

Last time I checked, Savin didn't mind people writing scene for his characters, as long as it doesn't go out of character for them and is of sufficient quality. Which, from what I've read of Brandy you seem to be capable of doing.

Though I don't think it would hurt contacting him about it, regardless.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
As long as Savin says you are. :p  Just ask him. He seems pretty laid back about that kind of thing as long as it's not something obviously terrible or unfitting.

Getting permission from any author to write for their character is absolutely paramount, but Savin's track record suggests he's receptive to the idea. :D  

Alright cool, I'll shoot him a message.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
brb starting anno preg x-pak

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016

I mean, as good as that would be, there is but one in the galaxy fit for having puppies with Anno, and that's Kaede, and they will live happily ever after with a giant load of cash from Captain Steele. 

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Whose to say that anyone will know if the father is Steel or Kaede until the last moment...

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
What about feet stuff?

Penny, female zil, frog girl, Ceria, Queen Taivra, Terensha and Emmy offers footjobs for the player.

I believe misty´s Aislinn will also have a footjob scene. But don´t quote me on that.

Lili

Oct 7, 2016
Penny, female zil, frog girl, Ceria, Queen Taivra, Terensha and Emmy offers footjobs for the player.

I believe misty´s Aislinn will also have a footjob scene. But don´t quote me on that.

What about scenes where the PC is on the giving end of a footjob? Or if someone like Sera made the PC fellatio her feet? Like a sub-dom type thing?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Oh my Misty melting mode on :dogbutton:

Also buttfuck of Aislin or her buttpoking PC?