What Content Would You Like Added?

FubMistress

Nov 2, 2016
Finland
www.furaffinity.net
I could actually use this thread properly, instead of start a discussion on "definition of Vore" i'm sorry

What i would like to see is like ... NPC affection? idk what word i should use here. Romance? An NPC where you could actually have a relationship-esque relation with a character. The game already has trust-meters (Kiro), so using one to record levels on a relationships wouldn't probably be that hard.

I can't say if the game actually has this already. I know Embry might have more immersive relation with PC than basic characters, but since i haven't really socialized with the pink simii, i'm not sure. Same with Anno. She seems to be a fan-favorite with many (i'm not surprised, she seems lovely) but as she doesn't hit any of my buttons, i've had to have a pass on the lady. I'm kinda certain there is stuff like this in, but i haven't found it yet ...

But basically; visiting and talking with a NPC gains points, opens more stuff, things get interesting, not forgetting galactic norm amount of nobbing. I know it might be hard since PC can go and bonk pretty much anyone, but i doubt it wouldn't be hard to just explain that said NPC is ok with that.

Guess i'm just looking for more stuff that has emotion innit instead of the usual lust. I know this is kinda the wrong game to ask for it but a fub can dream, right?

( i totally came up with this while talking to Gene. My favorite giant boaster)

- Fub.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

FubMistress

Nov 2, 2016
Finland
www.furaffinity.net
Seems like somebody doesn't know who Bess and Ben are. :p

You should go to Tarkus and look around. Explore every inch of the place. You should find a certain robutt that can help you with this issue. ;)

Oh i know that robbutt. Ben is currently strolling around the ship in a snapping business suit and glasses.

But so far, i've gotten more "mentor/student" vibe from said robutt more than anything. It's like we're teaching them about living and being a person, instead of more grounded romantic relationships.

- Fub.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
But so far, i've gotten more "mentor/student" vibe from said robutt more than anything. It's like we're teaching them about living and being a person, instead of more grounded romantic relationships.
His Event Chain is long. The chance to progress into romance will come.

Also, she doesn't have any points and would never admit that it's love/srs bsns relationship, but Sera's progression is pretty nice, if you are into her kinkset and can tolerate her quirks.

And out of all the @Savin girls, Shade, Syri and Saendra have some serious relationship progression planned and partially implemented. No points to mark progress, but major events are used instead.
He also teased us with Anno getting some thoughts about becoming more wifu towards still during her version of the Puppyslutmas event. But I just assumed that it was him trolling us again.

FubMistress

Nov 2, 2016
Finland
www.furaffinity.net
Ah! Forgive me for my assumptions. :p

The relationship does kind of have that vibe, but the arc is quite long. Keep digging. Unless Ben's path is different than Bess's path (idk why it would be), you should work your way up to husbando status with him.

Though, to be fair, I only know about the Bess/n content from hearsay, so maybe it's not as lovey-dovey as I've been led to believe. Seemed like it was very much waifu/husbando tier by the end, though.

His Event Chain is long. The chance to progress into romance will come.

Also, she doesn't have any points and would never admit that it's love/srs bsns relationship, but Sera's progression is pretty nice, if you are into her kinkset and can tolerate her quirks.

And out of all the @Savin girls, Shade, Syri and Saendra have some serious relationship progression planned and partially implemented. No points to mark progress, but major events are used instead.
He also teased us with Anno getting some thoughts about becoming more wifu towards still during her version of the Puppyslutmas event. But I just assumed that it was him trolling us again.

I was right, there is this kinda content, i haven't just stumbled across it yet. I keep working on Ben, perhaps i can dig a husbando from the depths of that robbutt.

Sera is a cool lady, can't deny that. The issue with that, and others that @Nik_van_Rijn explained is that i'm kiiiinda not into women. At all. So those don't really do it for me. Although i seriously fear i might have missed my opportunity on meeting Saendra for not answering the distress call of Phoenix when i got it. :( I hope it comes around again, i wasn't equipped well enough when it first happened.

This is basically a "i want more content that caters to ME" kinda situation and i'm very sorry about it.

- Fub.

FubMistress

Nov 2, 2016
Finland
www.furaffinity.net
Don't feel bad! That's literally the whole reason I started writing for TiTS! :p (Yet, ironically, I haven't written anything that caters specifically to what I want...)

Everybody wants content that hits all of their kinks! Communicating it politely, as you have, is not a problem at all. That's the kind of thing the forums are for. Reasonable discussion and conversation about how to make the game better. :D

The problems arise when you get people that barge in here and drop a post that's basically: "Hey, I want you guys to completely change an existing character to fit my personal desires, and then I want all of these other changes, too. Basically, just make the game for me. kthxbai."

Those people irritate everyone. :p

True true. I try being polite about this and i would hate to sound like one of those peeps. Definitely not what i want.

I know that the "you want it then make it" mindset is strong here in forum. I would love to try writing something worthwhile. Unfortunately i have never written anything, much less published it. Not saying it's impossible for me, but definitely something that requires practice. I sincerely respect anyone who can bust out text by the pagefull.

- Fub.

Last edited:

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
This is basically a "i want more content that caters to ME" kinda situation and i'm very sorry about it.
What Misty said.

You have stated your grievances in a polite and reasonable way, and bonus points for not spinning it as there being something wrong with the game, unlike certain people. The lack of in-depth on-going relationships with male NPC's outside of Ben is a known side-affect of most writers around here not being into males.

However, there is Busky, whose author is writing a relationship x-pack, and Angus, who is, from what I've seen, a pretty in-depth and a potential follower, will hopefully be finished when Foxxling won't be hounded by RL problems.

Although i seriously fear i might have missed my opportunity on meeting Saendra for not answering the distress call of Phoenix when i got it. :( I hope it comes around again, i wasn't equipped well enough when it first happened.
Sadly, if you actually answered the call, got the actual distress message from Saendra and then declined, she is gone from that file. There is some flag editing you can do to reverse it though.
Cheat the system, save the bitchkitten, that's what I'd do. But it's up to you.

Last edited:

FubMistress

Nov 2, 2016
Finland
www.furaffinity.net
What Mysty said.

You have stated your grievances in a polite and reasonable way, and bonus points for not spinning it as there being something wrong with the game, unlike certain people. The lack of in-depth on-going relationships with male NPC's outside of Ben is a known side-affect of most writers around here not being into males.

However, there is Busky, whose author is writing a relationship x-pack, and Angus, who is, from what I've seen, a pretty in-depth and a potential follower, will hopefully be finished when Foxxling won't be hounded by RL problems.

Oh i would never. TiTS is a awesome and unique game, even if it's still in development. I may not get my fill on space-hunks from it, but there definitely is still content i very much enjoy. Can't say any other game that would cater to my hidden kinks like TiTS does. And i absolutely understand the reasons behind said space-hunk shortage, hence i felt bad bringing this issue up. Like we know about it already, why bang on it and so on.

Asking stuff that i personally want is a hard thing anyway, since i tend to be very quiet about things i really like. I'm also picky AF about said things, so even if we do have some content similar to what i'm asking, there's a big change i still don't find it titillating. It's a nightmare for everyone involved, including me.

Haven't heard about Angus tbh. Busky is one guy whose appearance i've wanted to tackle next, since he doesn't have a official bust yet in-game.

Sadly, if you actually answered the call, got the actual distress message from Saendra and then declined, she is gone from that file. There is some flag editing you can do to reverse it though.
Cheat the system, save the bitchkitten, that's what I'd do. But it's up to you.

;A; Nuuu

I hate to pass up content, but i didn't want my ass handed to me that early in-game i got it. This makes me so sad now.

- Fub.

Reactions: PyrateHyena

FubMistress

Nov 2, 2016
Finland
www.furaffinity.net
I'm certainly not quiet about what I like, but I can empathize with being picky. :p Ya like what ya like, nothing wrong with that. :D

I mean, some of my kink combinations are completely nonsensical and specific to the point where the only character that could ever scratch that particular itch would be one I made myself. But then, because I have to make them, I don't really get to enjoy them like a member of the "audience" would. It's a no-win situation. *shrug*

But you just gotta keep on looking! :p

Hah. perhaps everyone here is a little picky. Is your little Facial Fairy gonna be sporting some of this combinations?

I personally prefer it when i can do it myself. I notice some things i like, i only like when i create the content myself, stuff by others doesn't get the same reaction out of me weirdly. :/

Maybe i'm just selfish, or maybe i simply haven't found content that fits the niches i prefer in those cases.

- Fub.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Haven't heard about Angus tbh.
https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/angus-a-potential-male-follower-from-new-texas.158/
His author didn't get in touch for a good long while, but there is always hope.
;A; Nuuu

I hate to pass up content, but i didn't want my ass handed to me that early in-game i got it. This makes me so sad now.
For future reference, any messages that you receive work like that: they get put back into the event pool if you ignore them completely, declining on the screen that asks if you want to read the message.
And sorry for bringing those bad news. On the plus side, TiTSED is supposed to get the flag editing functionality pretty soon, so if you aren't opposed to doing that on principle, there is still a way.

FubMistress

Nov 2, 2016
Finland
www.furaffinity.net
https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/angus-a-potential-male-follower-from-new-texas.158/
His author didn't get in touch for a good long while, but there is always hope.

For future reference, any messages that you receive work like that: they get put back into the event pool if you ignore them completely, declining on the screen that asks if you want to read the message.
And sorry for bringing those bad news. On the plus side, TiTSED is supposed to get the flag editing functionality pretty soon, so if you aren't opposed to doing that on principle, there is still a way.

TiTSED ?

She was going to, like really heavily, but I dialed my ambition back a great deal for several reasons. Though she does still cater to some of the things I like, just not as much as she would have. :p

I'm very controlling and obsessive, so I can also relate to that. And it's not like I don't enjoy the things I make at all, it's just that, as the author of a character or event or whatever else, you have such a complete understanding of the content and everything that transpired over the course of its development that it's a little difficult to approach said content as an "outsider" and be as engaged with it as you would otherwise be.

Ooh yeah, it's really important to get that outsider voice into your works, otherwise things can get a bit - depraved, maybe? Words, they are escaping me.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/titsed-a-save-editor.2809/
Ooh yeah, it's really important to get that outsider voice into your works, otherwise things can get a bit - depraved, maybe? Words, they are escaping me.
I'm guessing that Misty talks more about how absolute inside out knowledge detracts from potential enjoyment. Which I'd imadine is a lot more prominent for writing than drawing. It's like having the ultimate spoiler.

Last edited:

FubMistress

Nov 2, 2016
Finland
www.furaffinity.net

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I'm guessing that Mysty talks more about how absolute inside out knowledge detracts from potential enjoyment. Which I'd imadine is a lot more prominent for writing than drawing. It's like having the ultimate spoiler.

Perfectionists might also find trouble enjoying their own content, never feeling quite satisfied with their writing.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I'm very controlling and obsessive, so I can also relate to that. And it's not like I don't enjoy the things I make at all, it's just that, as the author of a character or event or whatever else, you have such a complete understanding of the content and everything that transpired over the course of its development that it's a little difficult to approach said content as an "outsider" and be as engaged with it as you would otherwise be.
One of the reasons I've picked up TFs as my main course of work - it's actually even more enjoyable to use them when they are your own :)

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
One of the reasons I've picked up TFs as my main course of work - it's actually even more enjoyable to use them when they are your own :)
I'd guess that it's because knowing the ins and out of what they'd do to you and how doesn't detract from experience, and for you specifically there is also the satisfaction of applying the good old coding magic and really shape things up.

As shade said, good on you.:D

...This isn´t me...is it?
:p
Nah, you are unreasonably hard on yourself specifically because you are new to writing.
There are other forum denizens of flying persuasion that fit that description much better. :rolleyes:

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
You know, that whole being satisfied with your own writing thing is weird. When I was writing Brandy I was thinking it was pretty good, but now I'm on the self-deprecation train after "finishing" it and getting it looked by the people who make the game; probably not the healthiest locomotive to be on.

On another note, I watched a documentary sort of thing on when Bungie was developing Halo 3, and one of the devs said something really good: "Never think that what you have is the best."

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Nah, you are unreasonably hard on yourself specifically because you are new to writing.
That definitely sounds like me XD

Though, to be fair, I only know about the Bess/n content from hearsay, so maybe it's not as lovey-dovey as I've been led to believe. Seemed like it was very much waifu/husbando tier by the end, though.
I think it is, after his/her initial learn about the world stuff it becomes more lovey-dovey imho.

You know, that whole being satisfied with your own writing thing is weird. When I was writing Brandy I was thinking it was pretty good, but now I'm on the self-deprecation train after "finishing" it and getting it looked by the people who make the game; probably not the healthiest locomotive to be on.

On another note, I watched a documentary sort of thing on when Bungie was developing Halo 3, and one of the devs said something really good: "Never think that what you have is the best."
I never do XD
And don´t be too depricated. Get through the points suggested by the devs, if you haven´t already, and it will be a fantastic character. I already thought it was tbh.

I miss the heart smiley emoji...

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
[...] Busky is one guy whose appearance i've wanted to tackle next, since he doesn't have a official bust yet in-game. [...]

Eeeeeep! I am unable to find an emoji that would express my level of joy!

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Wait, got an Idea, Dr. Girlfriend type character, you know, from the Venture Bros. Smokin' hot lady with a voice like gravel in a blender.

And don´t be too depricated. Get through the points suggested by the devs, if you haven´t already,

Yup, that's the plan, going through getting rid of splices like jack from Bioshock, trying to make things sound less repetitive. I'm new to the whole creative writing thing, and I know I need criticism to get better, just easily deterred I guess.

and it will be a fantastic character. I already thought it was tbh.

Thanks!

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Alternatively, an NPC whose voice caused sexual pleasure.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Alternatively, an NPC whose voice caused sexual pleasure.
Well, treated cows already gain pleasure from sucking on stuff. It is easily feasible for this to be taken up to eleven for some lucky/unlucky cow that ends up cumming every time she says something. Or just walks around with a bigass lillipop always in her mouth.

Logboss

Sep 28, 2015
More foot stuff would be nice, there isn't much that I've seen outside of the bee guys and frog chicks on M'henga. It'd be cool if the person on the receiving end isn't automatically defaulted to some kind of sub when it goes down, it's kind of a pet peeve when I see this kind of thing automatically put into the same category as S&M or sub/dom stuff

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
More foot stuff would be nice, there isn't much that I've seen outside of the bee guys and frog chicks on M'henga. It'd be cool if the person on the receiving end isn't automatically defaulted to some kind of sub when it goes down, it's kind of a pet peeve when I see this kind of thing automatically put into the same category as S&M or sub/dom stuff
Penny has nice pawjob scene.

General Drayfox

Nov 7, 2016
Oh, also we need more bow weapons, mainly because in a universe full of rocket-hammers, plasma weaponry, and warp drives, using a bow and arrow(s) to wreck everybody's shit seems wonderfully amusing.

Reactions: Logboss
K

Krynh

@FubMistress Kiro has an affection system. She won't let you fuck her with a penis until it's at 100% (nor will she tell you about her sister)

K

Krynh

I know, i think i mentioned her trust-meter.
She however falls to the same category as my previous statement; not into women. Just because they got some DLC in their trousers doesn't change that.

- Fub.
Ohh right my mistake :)

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
Well, treated cows already gain pleasure from sucking on stuff. It is easily feasible for this to be taken up to eleven for some lucky/unlucky cow that ends up cumming every time she says something. Or just walks around with a bigass lillipop always in her mouth.
One of these days, a kind soul will deliver some mouthgasm content.