What Content Would You Like Added?

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I want tentacle cocks again, just so I can finally achieve my dream of having knotacles.
I also want some tentacle scenes, just like we had in CoC. Those scenes were amazing :D

And I´m with hugs on more pet play. That stuff is hawt.
Well... Tailcock is basically a tentacle, and they come in knotted version too. So all we need is some scenes :)

Pastel Skulls

Apr 14, 2016
Speaking of tentacle cocks isn't Synth Sap getting worked in eventually with Doctor Lessau? Doesn't that mean tentacle cocks are coming back eventually?

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Assuming it gets approved and coded, sure. It is circumventing the whole intended questline, so Fen may decide he'd rather see it finished than accept my quick and dirty fix.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
But that whole questline for Synth Sap was about running around gathering stuff on Mhen'ga? Or some other questline?

Pastel Skulls

Apr 14, 2016
it won't give you tentacle cocks.
Wait why not? I mean tentacle cocks and cum are still in there, why wouldn't synth sap use them? Though if that's not gonna get tentacle cocks in the game, the only other thing I can think of is making a tentacle based item incorporated with Frogapus' Nilin race. One that quickly leads to a Bad End if overused since they're lovecraftian monsters, but that can give you tentacled body and maybe a Innsmouth body.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yeah I guess it could just be done with the dong designer.

It add atm only cocks for known races so for include tentacle cock we would need to have race with such cock so Tmani Corp could have made software for it to be able to change cocks into such form.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Yeah I guess it could just be done with the dong designer.
I believe the upgrade for the dong designer was gonna add tentacle cocks among else.
But I'm not sure whethe or not Fen has a plan to have tentacle cocks be a tf we have to discover before this upgrade is implemented.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Wait why not? I mean tentacle cocks and cum are still in there, why wouldn't synth sap use them?
Well, it was a writer's decision, I guess. I'm just stating the current state.
Someone could just make a TF that gives tentacle cocks. Doesn't have to be specifically related to anything.
And then we'll get a wave of complaints about the absence of support for them... I'm quite sure that they were not implemented intentionally. Though I can be wrong.
I believe the upgrade for the dong designer was gonna add tentacle cocks among else.
But I'm not sure whethe or not Fen has a plan to have tentacle cocks be a tf we have to discover before this upgrade is implemented.
Actually, yes, tentacles are in the improved menu.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
And then we'll get a wave of complaints about the absence of support for them... I'm quite sure that they were not implemented intentionally. Though I can be wrong
*Sigh...People.
I'd be happy enough just getting the TF. Support can come later. I find the aesthetics pleasing too. Something about playing a female character with 10 tentacle cocks hidden in a slit is very appealing to me.

Actually, yes, tentacles are in the improved menu.
Cool. I remembered correctly then :D

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@CloudStriker Well in theory Codex that PC using may be able to help with keeping Hand So portable. Plus that data bead that we got atm as end of her quest also can keep her whole inside. WOld be up to NS to write some about that portable version for her.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
My mind is still stuck on the whole puppy-slut pet-play thing. TiTS can stop giving me new fetishes any time now. Regardless, of course I came up with some scenarios.

Anno - Easy, we've already seen a scene with her, strip her down, put on the leash and have the puppy suck Steele's dick.

Syri - Steele goes to put the collar on her, she tackles Steele's ass and puts the collar on them and now Steele is getting dick shoved down their throat and getting butt-fucked

Kaede - This is where it gets interesting, because the only repeatable scenes for her are the ones with Anno, so: Steele and Kaede have their way with Anno, Steele gives both Anno and Kaede a collar, or Steele gets the leash and Anno and Kaede have their way, and other fun possiblities.

Also what other characters would be good for this kind of stuff? And what characters have pet-play scenes?

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
My mind is still stuck on the whole puppy-slut pet-play thing. TiTS can stop giving me new fetishes any time now. Regardless, of course I came up with some scenarios.

Anno - Easy, we've already seen a scene with her, strip her down, put on the leash and have the puppy suck Steele's dick.

Syri - Steele goes to put the collar on her, she tackles Steele's ass and puts the collar on them and now Steele is getting dick shoved down their throat and getting butt-fucked

Kaede - This is where it gets interesting, because the only repeatable scenes for her are the ones with Anno, so: Steele and Kaede have their way with Anno, Steele gives both Anno and Kaede a collar, or Steele gets the leash and Anno and Kaede have their way, and other fun possiblities.

Also what other characters would be good for this kind of stuff? And what characters have pet-play scenes?

Stahp. Muh boner. It's diamond.

Syri - New win/lose scene, requires even higher aim score. The winner can take the loser out for walksies and have the loser be their obedient pet for a day.

Kaede and Anno in a leash? AWWW YISSSS!!! But I could totally imagine Steele and Anno, with
Kaede on a leash. Two dommes one sub.

As for other characters?

Bess - in sub mode.

Penny - because having the chief of police as your personal (public) pet would be so hawt. Different variants depending on state. Bimbo would be a happy little fennec fox doggo loving to go for walksies or be your personal pet or whatever really. Normal would probably be a bit more reserved, wanting to keep up the tough act, but also quite excited about it, secretly. Cumslut Penny would probably be a step down from Bimbo. Probably not as bimbo bubbly, but still a very enthusiastic slut.

I would love for some Saendra pet play. She can play BOTH pussy and puppy slut.

Inessa would probably obey such a command.

I don't know any other characters with pet play scenes.

K

Krynh

You. Never stop thinking up such awesome ideas.

I don't know any other characters with pet play scenes.

How about Sera Petplay scene? Although as she's a Domme Steele would be the one on the leash.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
And then we'll get a wave of complaints about the absence of support for them.
We barely have support for prehensile cocks in general. Just a flew blurbs here and there. I guess it's better than nothing. But yeah, supporting tentacle cocks would be as easy as giving them the prehensile flag.

Portable Hand So when?

My mind is still stuck on the whole puppy-slut pet-play thing. noobsaleh can stop giving me new fetishes any time now.
*whistles*

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
While I'm a day late, I'd like to add my vote to more cuddle stuff. Who says you can't both have sex and cuddles?

Stahp. Muh boner. It's diamond.

I concur with this sentiment, my bits are intrigued by such possible scenes.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
New win/lose scene, requires even higher aim score. The winner can take the loser out for walksies and have the loser be their obedient pet for a day.

I can picture that: The loser gives a nervous "uh, best two outta three?" before the winner tears their clothes off and put the collar on them.

Inessa would probably obey such a command.

She doesn't already have one? I neeeeeed it.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
So we gone into pet scenes....umm after PC become royal: Tavira petplay scene?
On robo-npcs front: Gianna petplay scene?
Would it get any weirder: Queen Irelia petplay scene?
You not expected it one that why noone said yet I think: Dane petplay scene?
Something for Misty: Jill petplay scene? :smuggo:

omnomnom997

May 29, 2016
Let me say that this has been brought up before and was rejected, because (if I remember correctly) it would require EVERYTHING sexy to have additional scenes and/or rewrites. I would find it damned hot, nonetheless.

I don't really see why it would. At a minimum, all it would need is a few variations of:

Belt detects Steele's defeat/arousal/other indicator of incoming sex
Belt pops off/opens/whatever, falls to the ground or otherwise moves out of the way
<existing sex scene>
Belt reattaches itself

So it would be more like a wrapper text than any rewrites or entirely new scenes.

Reactions: CloudStriker

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I don't think it would work out. Even working it into the stripping code doesn't seem like it would work just by my expirence in looking those parts of scenes.

Reactions: CloudStriker

Dreamer Rose

Nov 3, 2016
Content I'd like to see in the game? Let's see... (thinking pose) Well, I've only played up to part of Tarkus, but there are some things I'd like added. I'll start with the general stuff first.

Ship upgrades for one. I loved how in CoC you could have so many followers and lovers right there in your camp with you, and I get frustrated knowing that if I want Anno, I have to kick out either Reaha or Yammi (currently waiting for Reaha to work off the debt first). It would be nice to not be so limited in crew.

The second one is more pregnancy options, especially in the earlier planets. I'd love to be able to get my chara knocked up by a Naleen or a Zil, without needing a cunt-tail. Maybe have a scene where after losing to a male or female Naleen so many times, Steele gets dragged to one of those "mating balls" and gets gang-banged by the kitty-snakes? For the Zil pregnancy, maybe after the slavers quest you have the option of letting the Queen lay her eggs in you. If it's a reward, you are allowed to start your own "hive", while if it's a punishment, it's a potential Bad End leading to Steele ending up as an incubator and fuck toy for the Queen? Raksvel and Lapinara impregnations are also an idea, since there are so many of them.

On Mhen'ga: I'd like more content involving Able. He is just so adorable, and I want more of him! <3 (note: I would not say no to a pregnancy option with him. *hinthint*) An idea I had was him getting kidnapped by the slavers and being rescued by Steele. Depending on how it occurred, he could be so traumatized that he's afraid to go back to the plantation, and Steele could potentially make him a crew member who shares his/her bunk for comfort? Just a thought.

Hope that sparks some creative juices. If I have more thoughts after playing more of the game (I will) I'll let you know.

Alexa

Aug 30, 2015

I feel your pain. I now have a thing for being a flower nymph. And leaf hair.

Reminds me of Huntress Wizard, though I guess they're built from the same concept.

Also, multiple vagina content. Where is it?

Attachments

• S4_E24_Huntress_Wizard's_magical_arrow.PNG
    S4_E24_Huntress_Wizard's_magical_arrow.PNG
    1.3 MB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Ship upgrades for one. I loved how in CoC you could have so many followers and lovers right there in your camp with you, and I get frustrated knowing that if I want Anno, I have to kick out either Reaha or Yammi (currently waiting for Reaha to work off the debt first). It would be nice to not be so limited in crew.
Ship upgrades were on multiple occasions confirmed to be something that the devs are working on. Additionally, there currently isn't any crew size limit and it won't be implemented until the first set of ship upgrades will be ready to go.
For the Zil pregnancy, maybe after the slavers quest you have the option of letting the Queen lay her eggs in you. If it's a reward, you are allowed to start your own "hive", while if it's a punishment, it's a potential Bad End leading to Steele ending up as an incubator and fuck toy for the Queen?
Zil don't have Queens, they have more human-like tribalistic societies instead of hives. As for their pregnancy, an x-pack for that is going to get picked back up after its author will finish the current major project.

For pregnancy in general, it is gonna be an exception rather than ubiquitous content, because authors that are interested in working on such content in TiTS want to do it right.

I'd like more content involving Able. He is just so adorable, and I want more of him! <3 (note: I would not say no to a pregnancy option with him. *hinthint*) An idea I had was him getting kidnapped by the slavers and being rescued by Steele. Depending on how it occurred, he could be so traumatized that he's afraid to go back to the plantation, and Steele could potentially make him a crew member who shares his/her bunk for comfort? Just a thought.
I'm willing to bet that nothing along these line is going to happen, since such content isn't what Nonesuch is interested in and his commission seem to be backed up.

However NS has almost finished a neat quest tied in to the Thare Plantation that would involve some interactions with Able, lots of zil people and zil lore and even a Naleen mating ball scene. Go check out his thread.

Last edited: