What Content Would You Like Added?

v.mum

Mar 2, 2018
A Terran/Human Impregnation Possibility with treated partners? the best bet for one would probably be any of the fuckable New Texan Studs, from Quenton or Cameron, to any random NewTexan on the stocks. They're supposed to be Human "+" and if my understanding is right, the children of new texans don't come out pre-treated, and are just human. Even if im wrong, it'd still be a "human+" pregnancy opportunity. I'm to understand they do have a widely spread birth control, but they're still genetically predisposed to breeding, and to sustain population some of them must go off the birth control.

Plus, human children like that have to be pretty easy to code in, right? I think human-born pregnancy already exists, too. (i think it was the Sydian Male that results in a live human pregnancy?)

v.mum

Mar 2, 2018
Sera has human pregnancy material, both as the mother and father, Riya has father material and i think Zephyr's father material is human.

Well thats Great! So than human kids already set up in the Nursery. I know there's a general "you want it? contribute the writing." philosophy, but i dont think i can really contribute anything else. The sex scenes are all there, the pregnancy for humans and the nursery stuff is all done... if theres anything i could contribute to this possibility, i'd love to know, but as far as i can tell just posting the idea here is all i can do.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
A way to uplift the Pexiga without bimbofying her. I have a massive dislike for bimbos in this particular game because of how they are (The only one I don't hate automatically is Stella) and while uplifting her through Badger gives her a brain, it's still a rather melted one.

Very much doubt it'll even be possible that she will even get any uplifting without Badger if it's taken this long since the concept was brought in, and that just makes me sad. She's pretty much staying a vegetable on my ship.

v.mum

Mar 2, 2018
A way to uplift the Pexiga without bimbofying her.

I've considered trying to write an alternative to "uplifting" Pexiga through Dr Badger by using Doctor Lash. He really doesnt like sex, so im sure he'd agree the world could use less bimbos. I was a lot more fixated on the idea for Mitzi, but figured it could apply to Pexiga too, as well as some other character things.

That said, I didn't know how to even remotely go about getting permission for Dr Lash given he directly belonged to Fenoxo (or Adjatha? either way, both big names i don't necessarily want to annoy, myself). But if you were interested, yourself, in getting permission to write for Lash, Pexiga, and any other parties involved, and then doing the writing, you could probably submit that proposal.

Reactions: aps

Mercuriussnake

Sep 2, 2015
A way to uplift the Pexiga without bimbofying her. I have a massive dislike for bimbos in this particular game because of how they are (The only one I don't hate automatically is Stella) and while uplifting her through Badger gives her a brain, it's still a rather melted one.

Very much doubt it'll even be possible that she will even get any uplifting without Badger if it's taken this long since the concept was brought in, and that just makes me sad. She's pretty much staying a vegetable on my ship.
Still better than being a mindless sugar dispenser.

Reactions: TiTSFan and aps

aps

Oct 29, 2015
I don't know how many times it's been asked before but is future content with Lerris planned beyond giving her a vagina? It seems kinda strange that all that coding got done and then there's basically no more content with her besides some flavor text changes (a few sentences perhaps?) to reflect the change in anatomy during sex. I don't think even her standard dialogue options change.

Cowpoke

Mar 19, 2021
It would be cool for there to be ways to get more than two arms. Not that they'd give extra attacks in combat or anything, but purely for flavor.

Also, there should be easier ways to customise scale color to any color desired.

Lastly, there doesn't seem to be a way to customise horn length without changing your horns into different horns.

Z-z

Jun 6, 2020
It would be cool for there to be ways to get more than two arms. Not that they'd give extra attacks in combat or anything, but purely for flavor.

Having more arms is never going to happen, simply having to take them into account in any interaction, which would mean rewriting almost all interactions with all NPCs in the game.

Reactions: Emerald

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Having more arms is never going to happen, simply having to take them into account in any interaction, which would mean rewriting almost all interactions with all NPCs in the game.
True, but they keep adding NPCs with extra arms. 'Here's a cool thing you can never have.'

Also, there should be easier ways to customise scale color to any color desired.
SeriousBlueJewel was working on that. It seems to have been rejected, subject to revision.

Lastly, there doesn't seem to be a way to customise horn length without changing your horns into different horns.
Shura's HornDog project was approved and will be added some point after the JavaScript port is finished.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
True, but they keep adding NPCs with extra arms. 'Here's a cool thing you can never have.'
If the devs only wrote NPCs with features that could be reproduced for Steele, it'd be a pretty boring game.

Reactions: Emerald and OofS

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Maybe, but expect people to keep asking.
I expect people to ask for everything under the sun no matter how illogical, so no change there. ;)

Reactions: Nora Steele

Drakani

Jul 15, 2020
I want more Vulpatra Content in this game. There's like ONE in the WHOLE FUCKING GAME, what is weirder is that it's been a while snice that ONE has been add to game that we can interact with. I know I'm just running my mouth at this point but THEY NEED TO ADD MORE VUPATRA CONTENT! That's all I want okay.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
I want more Vulpatra Content in this game. There's like ONE in the WHOLE FUCKING GAME, what is weirder is that it's been a while snice that ONE has been add to game that we can interact with. I know I'm just running my mouth at this point but THEY NEED TO ADD MORE VUPATRA CONTENT! That's all I want okay.
Well if that doesn't make the writers jump to writing what you want, I don't know what will. Enjoy!

OofS

Apr 26, 2019

WHY ARE YOU SO ANGRY?

OofS

Apr 26, 2019

Rear Admiral Chimera

Jan 12, 2017
That doesn't mean Savin knows about everything that gets implemented.
If you really want more Vulpatra content, you may have to shell out some dough for a commission.

Reactions: Savin

Z-z

Jun 6, 2020
Okay, if I'm not mistaken when Steele goes to sleep, she/he can be woken up by the crew she/he chosen to accompany to bed (an example would be Anno with her Morning Face Flattening).

What I'm trying to get to is that it would be nice to have the option of being able to find someone on the crew who was asleep and give him an awakening resemblance to what Steele can receive when she/he wakes up or is awakened.

Reactions: TiTSFan

GEESE

Sep 27, 2018
Okay, if I'm not mistaken when Steele goes to sleep, she/he can be woken up by the crew she/he chosen to accompany to bed (an example would be Anno with her Morning Face Flattening).

What I'm trying to get to is that it would be nice to have the option of being able to find someone on the crew who was asleep and give him an awakening resemblance to what Steele can receive when she/he wakes up or is awakened.

Can kinda do that with Ardia and give them a wakeup blowjob, iirc