What Content Would You Like Added?

Luvbigcock

Jan 21, 2021
So the stadium on Uveto how about getting to be a jockey yourself. and maybe you could invite one of the taurs you meet on different planets to race with you as a rider.

Gobsoff44

Apr 15, 2021
I wish more crew member could have kids with your steele, if im gonna form a relationship and a family i like them being on my ship, not on a planet i rarely visit anymore. Also a bigger ship.

Seconding this, more pregnancy/breeding options in general would be great!

Qendou

Jul 25, 2016
Anything yours can do...
Lorelei goes into a lot of talk about how Steele is worthy or her equal, but when she starts talking about her nanosuit I found myself disappointed. The whole time reading that page I was waiting for my adorable Gray-Goo suit to pop up and do something. No challenges to a shape shifting competition, no Ooos and Ahhs. Not event a passing mention from Steele.

I would like to see a bit more love here for everyone's favorite ditzy/genius silver slime.

P.S. Your probably working on something like this all ready, but I would like to see Steele help Olimpia steal the Sidewinder.

Reactions: TiTSFan

Ooh Woo

Aug 6, 2019
Anything yours can do...
Lorelei goes into a lot of talk about how Steele is worthy or her equal, but when she starts talking about her nanosuit I found myself disappointed. The whole time reading that page I was waiting for my adorable Gray-Goo suit to pop up and do something. No challenges to a shape shifting competition, no Ooos and Ahhs. Not event a passing mention from Steele.

I would like to see a bit more love here for everyone's favorite ditzy/genius silver slime.

P.S. Your probably working on something like this all ready, but I would like to see Steele help Olimpia steal the Sidewinder.
Stealing the Sidewinder's been a thing you can do for a while...

Reactions: Savin

Drakani

Jul 15, 2020
alright this one might be crazy. so if a Galotians and Grey Goo's are both goos creatures that can shape shift that means galotian Steele + grey goo amour (Nova) = F-U-S-I-O-N!!!!!!!!

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
alright this one might be crazy. so if a Galotians and Grey Goo's are both goos creatures that can shape shift that means galotian Steele + grey goo amour (Nova) = F-U-S-I-O-N!!!!!!!!
Humans and trees are carbon-based lifeforms. Doesn't mean we can naturally fuse our forms.

Reactions: Kesil

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
Humans and trees are carbon-based lifeforms. Doesn't mean we can naturally fuse our forms.
And even then there's more separation between Galotians and Grey Goos. Gs are biological and GGs are machines, so they don't even have the same basis of their makeup.

Reactions: Paradox01

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
And even then there's more separation between Galotians and Grey Goos. Gs are biological and GGs are machines, so they don't even have the same basis of their makeup.
Bam. Scienced.

Seriously, though, this argument is like saying because chocolate + peanut butter = Reese's Peanut Butter Cups = Awesome, then chocolate + refried beans = Awesome.

Reactions: Tide Hunter

Z-z

Jun 6, 2020

Okay, reading this I just remembered an idea that occurred to me during the days of the launch of CyberPunk 2077(I think), and I just mentioned it in one of Adjatha's streams.
I asked the question of whether a Galotian and a Gray Goo merged and shared a body, would that count as cyborg?
(And now that I think about it in more detail, it would be like a version of Venom or something)

TheShepard256

Okay, reading this I just remembered an idea that occurred to me during the days of the launch of CyberPunk 2077(I think), and I just mentioned it in one of Adjatha's streams.
I asked the question of whether a Galotian and a Gray Goo merged and shared a body, would that count as cyborg?
(And now that I think about it in more detail, it would be like a version of Venom or something)
AFAIK, the concept of a cyborg as applied to non-amorphous creatures is that some of its body parts have been replaced with prosthetic or cybernetic equivalents; the closest thing amorphous creatures have to distinct body parts would be their cells*, so if a true amorphous cyborg could exist it would be composed partially of artificial equivalents of those cells*. Since gray goo are made of microsurgeons which are not cell-like in nature, I thus don't think a galotian/gray-goo merger could properly be called a cyborg.
*Or whatever structure is repeated to make up their entire form, if it's composed of multiple cells.

Ireyon

May 14, 2018
I'll just wait until a few more interesting male crew characters make it into the game. To my knowledge Kase it the only one at the moment, Eitan, Lund and Vark are planned for the future but will take a while to recruit since they're all one the same (non-story) planet.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
You can already recruit Eitan. :ghost:

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I can? Huh. Well, it's been a while since I played the game. I usually skip some updates since I like to play a few hours on weekends so I prefer larger chucks of content.

That's perfectly fair and understandable.

MosAnted

Aug 11, 2018
I would love more Bondage and BDSM scenes. There's only really the Akane sidequest, and a few isolated scenes here and there (Mirrin has one IIRC, and that seller in Myrellion who's sadly a JimT character and thus never going to receive more content).

Ireyon

May 14, 2018
I would love more Bondage and BDSM scenes. There's only really the Akane sidequest, and a few isolated scenes here and there (Mirrin has one IIRC, and that seller in Myrellion who's sadly a JimT character and thus never going to receive more content).

Seconded, though I believe this would probably require an NPC specifically for such content.

Frogapus

Champion Cocksucker
Creator
Feb 21, 2016

Don't forget Xotchi! Unless getting flogged by a muppet isn't your thing.

probehuntress

Oct 9, 2020
game wide chastity scenes/support...

>///<
r_1373430_fS7Gi.jpg

Reactions: MosAnted

Sasha Night

Apr 29, 2021
For me I would really love to see some of the existing characters further fleshed out.
Would love to see Bianca finished and perhaps a few events where you save her as not all the inhabitants I can imagine would leave her alone while shes going around. After saving her a few times perhaps she could join as crew and become the doctor on the ship, could upgrade her station and she would appear at the planet the ship was docked.

Would love to see more of Emmy too as she talked about not being able to join your crew due to her contract and not being able to pay the fee for ending it early but a fair few times that hasn't stopped the PC from helping with that. She sells a fair few weapons and I am sure she could be quite compatible with Anno's black market contacts in terms of her selling modified version of her stock perhaps? Her quest asked for things she did not have easily so being on board would allow her to possibly go to different planets on dates with the PC
Would also like to see some background on Emmy as for a long time anytime you ask her about herself she changes the topic so would like for things to perhaps reach that relationship level where you actually know about who Emmy is and her story to add more depth to her.
Would be nice to have some regular anal scenes with Emmy too perhaps after training her with the hard light as I noticed there wasn't any reason specific to it being excluded to the hard light dildo. Certainly not against the idea of scenes around fisting and rimming being added too.

Nenne stood out to me as well would like to see her as a more romance partner in Tainted Space as I feel she has a fairly unique dynamic and to my knowledge there are not any recruit-able characters from the hold. I feel that could make a fairly interesting story-line considering they are not surrounded by technology and or space travel. I know with Tuuva there is something similar but always had a soft spot for someone who is more tribe healer/druid/botanist/Shaman. Feel like its a unique area that as far as I am aware no one offers wares that are the same as crew. Could imagine Nenne having area on the ship with a window which she has decorated with a fair few decorations fitted to her theme.

Feel it would be probably too much work but would be interesting if you could have a companion with you as you explore that reacts to the environment.
Also multiple sleep partners and the ability to order a bed big enough for it and lots of belly rubs would be amazing!

I just had a thought of if Bianca and Nenne was both crew they may not always get along in terms of medicine. One prefering herbal while the other space age. Had a silly idea of coming back to a scene where Bianca tried Nennes drink and was just out of it mentally and they worked things out from it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Emily Smith

MosAnted

Aug 11, 2018
Don't forget Xotchi! Unless getting flogged by a muppet isn't your thing.

I've just recently returned to the game and started over from scratch, I think her scenes were added after I took a break, so I haven't run into them yet.

Frogapus

Champion Cocksucker
Creator
Feb 21, 2016
I've just recently returned to the game and started over from scratch, I think her scenes were added after I took a break, so I haven't run into them yet.

She's one of two encounterable toves on Uveto Station. One's soft, fuzzy (non-BDSM) cuteness, the other is hard BDSM with a potential bad end:

Xotchi will femdom you with electrostim floggers and then aftercare your brains out.
Tlako provides soft, asexual sexings after a short unlock. (And appears briefly in one of Xotchi's aftercare scenes.)

Reactions: MosAnted