What Content Would You Like Added?

FierceFox100

Jan 15, 2021
I don't know if this has been asked but will there ever be a way to mod our PC's fur patters in a more specific way? lets say to resemble a Husky's

Gutts

Sep 19, 2016
As small and specific as this is I would love it if we could have an insectoid starting race

cinaedus

Mar 16, 2021
Hmmmm here's something specific and minor (and probably doable with user contributions): more threesome options for crew members! I remember getting excited when I added Kase to my crew and saw it was an option for him, but as far as I know his only threesome scene is with Anno. Admittedly I only like a couple of the crew members (shocker since I'm not into girls lol) but it would be a fun addition!

Also, in the long run...... maybe a male variant for Celise, since she's kinda the starter crew member, or else a way to alter her? Gonna be honest and say I've never played with her on my ship so I'm not sure how much her character is gendered (and therefor how much would need to be added for a male variant) but it would be nice if she, like the cousin character, could be either gender as a kind of....idk, perk when you start the game. I realize that's a kinda big project though lol, just spitballing and putting it out there, not making a request

Maladi

Jun 24, 2019
Hmmmm here's something specific and minor (and probably doable with user contributions): more threesome options for crew members! I remember getting excited when I added Kase to my crew and saw it was an option for him, but as far as I know his only threesome scene is with Anno. Admittedly I only like a couple of the crew members (shocker since I'm not into girls lol) but it would be a fun addition!

Also, in the long run...... maybe a male variant for Celise, since she's kinda the starter crew member, or else a way to alter her? Gonna be honest and say I've never played with her on my ship so I'm not sure how much her character is gendered (and therefor how much would need to be added for a male variant) but it would be nice if she, like the cousin character, could be either gender as a kind of....idk, perk when you start the game. I realize that's a kinda big project though lol, just spitballing and putting it out there, not making a request

This but with Eitan for me
Kinda afraid he will be getting the Azra treatment, no new scenes added for years :/

Reactions: Emerald

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
I find it hard to believe that there isn't a scene between Steele, Yammi, and bimbo Pexiga, where Yammi prepares sushi for Steele with Pexiga as the sushi buffet trey.

It's a real thing that exists now, but would fit in the TiTSverse perfectly.

Reactions: Maomao

Mercuriussnake

Sep 2, 2015
Would like if it where possible to introduce frosty and nykke without sexing nykke first, her reaction when you tell her about nykke is a crushing one.

Reactions: MissSilissa

Unhidden

Aug 16, 2019
I kinda want incest content to come back but I have no idea how the changeover from Patreon is going or if that was even the plan cause it has been awhile since I checked up on that

Reactions: tsuki_ouji

Mercuriussnake

Sep 2, 2015
I kinda want incest content to come back but I have no idea how the changeover from Patreon is going or if that was even the plan cause it has been awhile since I checked up on that
Would prefer if the incest between Steele and the frostwyrmlings didn’t return, the scenes though well written just made me very uncomfortable.

Last edited:
Reactions: Keet

Unhidden

Aug 16, 2019
Would prefer if the incest between Steele and the frostwyrmlings didn’t return

Would prefer if the incest between Steele and the frostwyrmlings didn’t return, the scenes though well written just made me very uncomfortable.

It doesn't really have to be the Frostwyrmlings if people are uncomfortable with it. Besides, it's just my own personal preference

Reactions: Emily Smith

Galgano

Aug 28, 2015
I could have sworn there was a mod that reintroduced the wyrmling incest. Or at least Nykke I think

Niahrleak

Apr 6, 2021
I wish more crew member could have kids with your steele, if im gonna form a relationship and a family i like them being on my ship, not on a planet i rarely visit anymore. Also a bigger ship.

Reactions: Maomao

Maomao

Feb 5, 2020
I would like there to be a "default appearance" in the character creation, I mean that when choosing Steel's race there would be the option of choosing an already preset character instead of creating it from scratch (and if possible, let it be accompanied with an own bust) and also a predetermined option that will include upbringing, personality and work with the most optimal and chorentes combinations. I know that all this is nonsense but that we are very indecisive or that we want to play with a Steel as "stable" as possible, these options would be very useful.

GEESE

Sep 27, 2018
I don't know if this has been asked but will there ever be a way to mod our PC's fur patters in a more specific way? lets say to resemble a Husky's
Since I dont think anyone actually gave you a worthwhile answer. There's Huskar treats, which give you the floofy characteristics of a husky-person, notably thick fured limbs, tail and 'regal mane'. There's also Pickmentation, which gives you the option to add textures like spots, stripes, dapples or speckles, as well as decide on coloration (Though I cant remember if that affects fur or if its just for skin). Both items can be found on Uveto.
Anything more specific is a little beyond the appearance system and should be left to a custom character icon or your imagination.

Reactions: FierceFox100