What Content Would You Like Added?

Kizrah

Jan 17, 2021
I think it would be pretty nice to have more relation shippy content. That's one of the things I like about CoC2, I'd like to go on a date with Anno, or Azra. :p:p

Reactions: Viridian

Viridian

Feb 12, 2020
PNW
I will say it would be cool to have a similar confrontation in the Sister route. I like the dinner idea but i also still find the idea of Amara kidnapping Steele to assert dominance both hot and hilarious.

Oh another fun idea for either route Steele taking her niece out somewhere in public. (Maybe tarvos) and running into Kaede and having to keep the two of them from realizing they're sisters. Or maybe finding a way to gently explain it while keeping them both in the dark about mama dread lord. Make if funnier if Kaedes dad walks by knowing exactly whats going on and trying to keep up the very elaborate lie of moms not a dread lord.

Dog Hell

Jul 15, 2020
Hello,

I am French, thank you again to Paradox01 for having guided me on the forum after putting wrong.

A message to help:

Inconsistency:

Genetics: children = korkonne father + steele canine species 100% = human hybrid child?
logic will be a child 100% canine no.

Unless sela is normal (please indicate if you have the reason ybryde in the codex), play it to my surprise.

detail: which makes you feel a lack.

Male virile or very virile: may you not get pregnant Steele?
example: Eitan-Ciaran-BigT. we take each other affection thanks to the creator for having created them.
A shame that it cannot be reproduced.

Lack of effect in this example: steele Raskvel (does not come cum like the Raskvel).

Nurse:

Father character (not indicate for children as vark)

The characters are a pity that the children are mixed with those of the uncaunue fathers.
Could you please arrange it sela?

Lack of reaction:
The father does not react that and steele and pregnant with them. (apart from the Cundarians).

The kind of steele example 100% Raskvel les males Raskvel does not react (like the sentence he says: if you were Raskvel.) ???

As the korkonne may be less that there is no reaction.
steele korkonne face milodan.

Question: Will he ever have a fashion gene to be milodan?

Thank you for reading with May for lack of spelling not easy to write. if my message is useful please tell me, good day.

Reactions: Paradox01

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Speaking of Shade we've not gotten a proper penetration scene with her normal sex stuff outside that Christmas one for eons. Can't penetrate her in the puss or ass even though she clearly has no qualms about us being in the former to let us in there during the holidays, we don't even have an option to eat her out. It's been years bruh lemme FUCK that Bounty Hunter legit outside events or the tailcunt plz.

Last edited:

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
I asked Savin about it and if i remember correctly he had no problems with it but it was low down on his list of priorities. So we will just have to keep waiting Em. :(
:negativeman:

Dog Hell

Jul 15, 2020
Hello again,

Is there a site or forum to learn how to create projects.
I am no concept for creation.
What are the stages?
Where to start.

Can you help me, I understand that Nobody will do it for us? So autent to learn, not.

Thank you in advance.

TheShepard256

Genetics: children = korkonne father + steele canine species 100% = human hybrid child?
logic will be a child 100% canine no.
Kids made with Steele's genes will always be half-human unless Steele's race or starting race is sufficiently close to the other parent's race; the only example of this exception that I actually know of is that if Steele was originally a half-ausar, their kids with Ilaria (who, despite appearances, is actually an ausar) will be full ausar instead of half. I do agree that this should be explained somewhere in-game, though.
Also, the 'canine' races are only named as such because of superficial resemblances to Earth canid species; they're not actually related to each other.
Male virile or very virile: may you not get pregnant Steele?
example: Eitan-Ciaran-BigT. we take each other affection thanks to the creator for having created them.
A shame that it cannot be reproduced.
Not all cock-wielding NPCs can get Steele pregnant, simply because no-one's written it.
Lack of reaction:
The father does not react that and steele and pregnant with them. (apart from the Cundarians).

The kind of steele example 100% Raskvel les males Raskvel does not react (like the sentence he says: if you were Raskvel.) ???

As the korkonne may be less that there is no reaction.
Again, this is simply because no-one's written such reactions.
Question: Will he ever have a fashion gene to be milodan?
Yes, actually. A milodan TF has been written, but since it has to touch a very important file that's already been ported over to JavaScript, the devs aren't going to code the TF in until the JavaScript port is ready for new content.
What are the stages?
Where to start.

Can you help me, I understand that Nobody will do it for us? So autent to learn, not.
Normally, if someone wants to submit a project to TiTS, they write it up in a Google doc and ask for feedback either in these forums or on Discord (unless they're so experienced they don't need to). However, all submissions must be in American English, and given your poor grasp on the language I'd advise you not to try writing for TiTS until you're fluent in English.

Dog Hell

Jul 15, 2020
Kids made with Steele's genes will always be half-human unless Steele's race or starting race is sufficiently close to the other parent's race; the only example of this exception that I actually know of is that if Steele was originally a half-ausar, their kids with Ilaria (who, despite appearances, is actually an ausar) will be full ausar instead of half. I do agree that this should be explained somewhere in-game, though.
Also, the 'canine' races are only named as such because of superficial resemblances to Earth canid species; they're not actually related to each other.

Not all cock-wielding NPCs can get Steele pregnant, simply because no-one's written it.

Again, this is simply because no-one's written such reactions.

Yes, actually. A milodan TF has been written, but since it has to touch a very important file that's already been ported over to JavaScript, the devs aren't going to code the TF in until the JavaScript port is ready for new content.

Normally, if someone wants to submit a project to TiTS, they write it up in a Google doc and ask for feedback either in these forums or on Discord (unless they're so experienced they don't need to). However, all submissions must be in American English, and given your poor grasp on the language I'd advise you not to try writing for TiTS until you're fluent in English.

Hello, thank you for answering me. It's kind and honest. i use google translate, but it be complicated.

Dog Hell

Jul 15, 2020
Again me, I'm sorry to bother even if I can't write esque I may even give ideas? with some detail or is useless?

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Again me, I'm sorry to bother even if I can't write esque I may even give ideas? with some detail or is useless?
Ideas are useless if you won't actually bother to write them or pay someone to.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Speaking of Shade we've not gotten a proper penetration scene with her normal sex stuff outside that Christmas one for eons. Can't penetrate her in the puss or ass even though she clearly has no qualms about us being in the former to let us in there during the holidays, we don't even have an option to eat her out. It's been years bruh lemme FUCK that Bounty Hunter legit outside events or the tailcunt plz.

Tell Fen to stop giving me other things to do.

Hello again,

What are the stages?
Where to start.

Thank you in advance.

With that mastery of English you have no business creating anything for these games, sorry.

Dog Hell

Jul 15, 2020
Ideas are useless if you won't actually bother to write them or pay someone to.
pay someone to.?

My reason for the question?
all submissions must be in American English, and given your poor grasp on the language I'd advise you not to try writing for TiTS until you're fluent in English.

Dog Hell

Jul 15, 2020
With that mastery of English you have no business creating anything for these games, sorry.[/QUOTE]

Hello I understand, Thank you all for answering me with patience and kindness.
I have ideas, envy,.not the language for.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
pay someone to.?

My reason for the question?
all submissions must be in American English, and given your poor grasp on the language I'd advise you not to try writing for TiTS until you're fluent in English.
For the first, there's this thing called commissioning/paying writers to write your ideas into full fledged submissions.

Was that second thing supposed to be a quote? Because you did it wrong.
Your English is indeed poor, I don't mean to be rude when I say that as that should be easy to get. Fengames have writers whos language in English is their second language and they write really fluidly despite it. You however have had to use a full on google translator (which isn't perfect in translation in terms of fluidly) and even with that it's creating posts for you that will not fly past the QC.
You need to get better at writing fluid English (WITHOUT a translator doing stuff for you) before you can even so much as dare try to write for a 100% English text-focused game. Work on that bit and then see if you can tackle the writing into the game part.

Last edited:
Reactions: JK Drack

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Tell Fen to stop giving me other things to do.
FEN LET SAVIN WRITE MORE MILFKITTY ALREADY I'M STARVING OVER HERE :UUU

FadeSeeker

Jan 24, 2021
A suggestion I would like to make is regarding senses in the game...

For example I find it strange you can't hear, what people are whispering when you have 'Vanae Ears' or if your are capable of seeing heat or magnetic fields a few scene would be written differently.

Though describing what is sensed through 'Antennae' would be difficult to do but interesting.

Anyway Fenoxo enjoying your games immensely, looking forward to see how this progresses. :D

Tubten

Jan 10, 2019
after seeing that Gianna will likely be recuitable in the future, i hope she has at least some form of interaction with Bess/Ben.

i know Bess/Ben is a hydra of messed-up spaghetti code, so i'm not expecting anything particularly ornate like a hyper-detailed sex scene or anything. Maybe just a one-off meeting scene of the two sexbots encountering eachother for the first time, maybe with a few background descriptions of them talking or fighting with one another when you look at the "Crewmates" tab on your ship.

Reactions: TiTSFan

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
More BDSM/Dom Sub stuff with good proper aftercare on the end of it. Not like a footnote sorta thing either.

I just tried Xotchi's content and while I'm not a painslut by any means (Insert me repeatably wincing here thanks to my curiosity lol) nor is she my flavor of domme in the slightest, her aftercare and concern was worth the wincing, like it wasn't some footnote but had a whole scene of actual focus to it after the whole main thing. If more doms could do that that'd be nice.

Speaking of Doms, I'd like more stuff where Steele is the Dom in a Dom/Sub relationship thing. Yes yes, I know, hard to do that when the PC is a blob, I've heard the excuse a gazillion times by now, but I don't always wanna sub to someone as I play as switch, and it IS shown to be doable and has been done a fair amount of times *Looks at stuff like Busky's content, and Inessa, Jerome, and also all the petplay stuff where you hold the leash, etc etc*. so I never understood the excuse. As long as they're not written to be harder/harsher than the dang personality I'm playing as it's usually fine. I just want more instances to tie someone down instead. This request can also sorta apply to CoC2 for the PC as instances of PCDom is even less there than for TiTS I believe.

Last edited:

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
As a sub i can offer some response to this. See, aftercare is pretty important in real life, but it makes for rather dull reading unless an author has real chops at it. Describing a cuddle in text doesn't require much detail beyond warmth, petting and sweet words. In real life though, that time could go on for quite a while, but as mostly more of the same. My last dom would aftercare me for like an hour every time but if i were to try and write down the experience of those hours, they'd be a few sentences. I can certainly understand you wanting to read them, they're really sweet and heart warming, but i can easily understand a writer only giving it a paragraph or two.
I'm not really asking for hours of aftercare to be written out in detail, even Xotchi's has a hour later skip. I guess I just sorta want more actual sweetness after being battered and whatnot, soften the literal blow and all after reading scrolls upon scrolls of the main event, I guess it's just hard to feel that with footnote-ish mentions of aftercare for me personally. But ofc it's different for everyone and that might just be my like for fluff talking. >3>

Autobass

Oct 19, 2016
I know this is probably an old suggestion/complaint but a way to either reduce the chance of or just disable encountering Lumi that isn't blowing up Tarkus would be a nice QoL thing. She was an interesting character the first few times but that interest has quickly petered out with how often she can be encountered.

Reactions: Kesil

Keet

Jun 15, 2018
Oklahoma
More BDSM/Dom Sub stuff with good proper aftercare on the end of it. Not like a footnote sorta thing either.

I just tried Xotchi's content and while I'm not a painslut by any means (Insert me repeatably wincing here thanks to my curiosity lol) nor is she my flavor of domme in the slightest, her aftercare and concern was worth the wincing, like it wasn't some footnote but had a whole scene of actual focus to it after the whole main thing. If more doms could do that that'd be nice.

Speaking of Doms, I'd like more stuff where Steele is the Dom in a Dom/Sub relationship thing. Yes yes, I know, hard to do that when the PC is a blob, I've heard the excuse a gazillion times by now, but I don't always wanna sub to someone as I play as switch, and it IS shown to be doable and has been done a fair amount of times *Looks at stuff like Busky's content, and Inessa, and also all the petplay stuff where you hold the leash, etc etc*. so I never understood the excuse. As long as they're not written to be harder/harsher than the dang personality I'm playing as it's usually fine. I just want more instances to tie someone down instead. This request can also sorta apply to CoC2 for the PC as instances of PCDom is even less there than for TiTS I believe.

Honestly I second the Dom thing and ESPECIALLY the not being harder than ur actual personality. I want more content with pc being dominant but I would also like more content like that where u can be softer about it (especially since the character I played that wasn't sub or verse isn't about name calling and smacking people around and it was just so weird to see them suddenly slapping people and calling them a slut!)

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
What Content Would I Like Added?

Javascript port. NAO!

Z-z

Jun 6, 2020
What Content Would I Like Added?

Javascript port. NAO!

Patience my friend, all good things will come in due time
R0a96e314370f580fba05dbad0531aef7