What Content Would You Like Added?

Narmlet

Mar 8, 2019
I noticed a lack of jewelry options. I would like to see more options, there doesn't need to be any special effects to them honestly but if it goes that direction thats fine too. I would love a flashier pair of ear rings for my character... hopefully ones that don't come with a lust buff/ debuff.
Well Lkynmbr works on something like this,so unless u dont like + to lust savicite piercings then u can wait till he finishes it, and fen decides to add it.

Reactions: wallysquid93

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
More Kelly! I love that double-barreled Laquine. In her conversations she tells you that she's looking forward to leaving Mhen'ga.
The public just got her hyper blowjob scene (thanks Wsan), combine that with Williams work on Laquine pregnancy, and I have
high hopes that we'll see more of Kelly.

Raskputin

Oct 21, 2018
I'd like to see more variety in alien species. With a few exceptions, a majority of them are either animals from earth on a human base, or just fantasy analogues. Now, dont get me wrong, I do enjoy a majority of the content TiTS has to offer, but I'd prefer more actual xenophilic content. I wouldnt even mind a mostly human shaped base, with some weird aspects, like odd joints, irregular appendages, unorthodox arousal/mating behaviors and orifices, faces that dont look like human/animal heads, basically whatever, I'd like to see more creative designs in general. Now I will admit TiTS does already have some of these elements to some extent(deeps queen, cunt snakes,a couple of races like toves and roehm, etc), theres still a strong lack of truly alien content.

TL;DR, xenos are hot and game needs more.

Attachments

• 1554191447408.jpg
    1554191447408.jpg
    568.8 KB · Views: 46
  • 1554457932571.jpg
    1554457932571.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 46
  • 1553735926457.jpg
    1553735926457.jpg
    823.2 KB · Views: 43
  • 1553334593505.png
    1553334593505.png
    562.3 KB · Views: 41
  • 1553487754938.png
    1553487754938.png
    346.3 KB · Views: 42
  • 1554277853254.jpg
    1554277853254.jpg
    340.8 KB · Views: 41

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
I would say more characters that are less to just fuck you first after a couple talk scenes. Hell maybe someone where in a talk scene you gotta remember certain things so it makes me want to read more of it instead of just hitting skip till sex.

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
I've posted all of this somewhere on here, this is just me updating my list and adding to it.

1. GAY SHIT BRUV: Obviously, I'm a gay male and I like that shit. Not homogenized content (or gay only anti-hetero content) but being able to boink more guys would be hella appreciated. I'm doing my part to write them of course because I'm me but I'm also slow. I also want more males in the game point blank period but if they're not at least incidentally-gay according to the Kinsey scale then they are literal torture (but also eye candy). Then again the game could be 90% gay content and I'd probably still be a glutton for more tbqh.

2. More people using already established content rather than making their own. Like take Sentient Acquisitions... it needs more slaves. I don't wanna see someone writing up a sex slave you can buy from a specific vendor somewhere in the verse (it's fine but like we have a designated place for this). Once places like SA with a lot of unused potential get a good amount of content then I'd be ok with having similar content outside that place. Also every bar needs some locals period I should be able to find a bee twink, squid bitch or a cat-naga in the bar on mehnga. Simple shit but also lore friendly.

3. Real characters, real relationships with consequences. basically I wanna be able to do the wrong thing, make an ally an enemy and all that jazz. I mean... it would make sense that if I recruit Arthur the Bruchandi law enforcement officer that if I do some illegal shit with my ship or while he's around then he'll try to take my ass to jail, fight me or leave heartbroken. Also a part of this would be varied and unique characters with their own motivations. To everyone that is sick of Ausar i'm not talking about species I'm talking about the person they are inside.

4. Everything I've ever written and ever will write. I love FenCo though they usually like my ish or at least tell me how to fix my ish. That being said I get this giddy boner of joy when I see things I wrote inside the game.

BoyHowdy000

Oct 2, 2018
We really need the ability to get pregnant from more races. There are way too many NPCs like the Gel Zon and Sylvie that talk about breeding you but are physically incapable of doing so and that fact really lessens the impact of those scenes. I'm not even necessarily asking for them to have special interactions with you while you are pregnant (although that would be a massive plus in my book, especially for Gel Zon, who I've mentioned before is an ideal candidate for a major relationship expansion) or for you to be able to impregnate them in turn (which would require a LOT more effort to make meaningful on the writing front), I just think it's incredibly weird that they'd specifically mention something they actually cannot do in game. I'm not sure exactly how TiTS codes for pregnancy, but it doesn't look like it would be that hard from a writing standpoint considering your offspring are rarely described in detail unless they have unique significance to a scene and writing the process of the pregnancy itself is pretty formulaic, so the lack of potential breeding partners really shocks me.

It's even more surprising considering how little pregnancy actually matters in the game. There are like a grand total of 5 time sensitive events in the game, so there's almost never anything keeping you from flying back to your nursery on Tarvos and waiting the pregnancy out with the click of a button, skipping the time investment and any potential physical changes if such things are undesirable to you. As a result, there's pretty much never a downside to being pregnant, only an upside for those who find the content appealing.

Reactions: Noxxie and gena138

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
More people using already established content rather than making their own.
I fully agree. There are many ways this content could be used, from New Texas' Miscreant Manor to GalLink, Canadia's glory hole, the dream feature or ExtraMeet. They could enrich lore and the TiTSverse AND serve as a great venue for newbies or smaller contributions.

Gel Zon, who I've mentioned before is an ideal candidate for a major relationship expansion
Heck, he could even be (alongside Krym, another character who could do with a relationship expansion) a way to get into the Storm Lancers!

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
I fully agree. There are many ways this content could be used, from New Texas' Miscreant Manor to GalLink, Canadia's glory hole, the dream feature or ExtraMeet. They could enrich lore and the TiTSverse AND serve as a great venue for newbies or smaller contributions./QUOTE]

I hadn't considered how good these types of scenes would be for new writers and smaller projects. Would be a very easy way to get your feet wet and feel that rush of giddy joy when you see something you wrote in the game.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
Problem with using established content is that many writers would rather not let other people mess with their creations. Then again, write for fenoxo and friends productions, lose creative rights to fenoxo and friends. I don't even think writers can bitch if the devs decide to completely change characters used in their games, if I'm to understand it correctly. I stand to be corrected, and would welcome it. You also kinda feel obligated to stick within a framed workspace and not deviate too much, but that might just be me.

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
Problem with using established content is that many writers would rather not let other people mess with their creations. Then again, write for fenoxo and friends productions, lose creative rights to fenoxo and friends. I don't even think writers can bitch if the devs decide to completely change characters used in their games, if I'm to understand it correctly. I stand to be corrected, and would welcome it. You also kinda feel obligated to stick within a framed workspace and not deviate too much, but that might just be me.

You do realize that the context of the discussion is things that were pretty much explicitly designed for other people to expand on and to help new writers ease in, right?

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Hmm maybe a specialized mod that gives you the specific item or body part you want so you don't have to save scum or buy stacks of them.

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator

We're talking about things like Sentient Acquisitions, The New Texan stocks/glory-hole, the holo-deck, etc... this type of content is designed to be expanded on in the first place. Sentient Acquisition, in particular, was conceived as an easy way to get UGC approved legal sex slaves aka indentures. So, in this instance at least, community expansion is apart of the content's intent. So long as nobody makes Attica tf into an ausar it should be fine.

Concerning all other content though Fen-sama and the greater FenCo at large tend to be very respectful to creators about expansions to their original content, as is the rest of the community. Yes, you do sign legalese giving up the rights to the character. This is because in the past with CoC content creators would disappear and their content would remain partial and unfinished despite it being implemented into the game. You're right about how it DOES allow FenCo to make creative decisions with all content throughout the game and you the creator have given up legal rights to said content but... Fen isn't a monster or an asshole about it. If he or anyone else in FenCo or the community can get in contact with you they tend to do so before approving expansions. If not then it's not really their fault, they'll at least try to make sure its quality content.

Reactions: Noxxie and Preacher

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
there should be a researcher character who is studying the universe to find out why people have foot fetishes and what the correlation is to the attraction

ChromaTaphore

Aug 6, 2018
Septaphorae
there should be a researcher character who is studying the universe to find out why people have foot fetishes and what the correlation is to the attraction
It's because the nerves for the feet and the nerves for the genitals are adjacent to each other in the brain, making it easier for the wires to get crossed.

BoyHowdy000

Oct 2, 2018
It's because the nerves for the feet and the nerves for the genitals are adjacent to each other in the brain, making it easier for the wires to get crossed.
Wait is that actually true? I always just assumed it was like any other fetish and was inspired by certain events (which normally occur in your childhood while your brain is still developing) that influence your psychological state later in life similar to phobias.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
Wait is that actually true? I always just assumed it was like any other fetish and was inspired by certain events (which normally occur in your childhood while your brain is still developing) that influence your psychological state later in life similar to phobias.
Considering that ankles are like erogenous zones it wouldn't surprise me.

Reactions: Foxxling

Gigas_Magus

Sep 19, 2018
In an old, forgotten codex.
Well, I wasn't sure if it was a legitimate inquiry or a jape, but as someone who is sometimes into feet I could delve into the matter some, but it would be better done in a different thread. I don't intend to derail this one any further. I'd imagine there's at least a few others here who are into that stuff as well.

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
While not actual content per say, I would love to see a content roadmap for the game itself. Just a generalized, "This is what we will be working on once we've finished (blank)"
or " we are really interseted in doing this once we finsh XYZ..."

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
I'm kinda into feet during whole body worship, but I usually don't just like feet, though I'm not turned off by them.

However, I do kinda have a thing for people licking my feet, it feels weirdly nice, and I like both the "dirty" aspect (I wash my feet, don't worry) and the sheer desire my partner has for me that they'll lick my feet...

Oh, I can pick up and use a lot of objects with my toes! Like forks or doorhandles, it's really fun.

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
While not actual content per say, I would love to see a content roadmap for the game itself. Just a generalized, "This is what we will be working on once we've finished (blank)"
or " we are really interseted in doing this once we finsh XYZ..."

I think there may be a trello...

But I've never seen it and only vaguely remember hearing about it

Reactions: Noxxie

Xerox

Jul 27, 2018
Off topic but Im still waiting for something Slaanesh-like to rip his/her/its way into the universe.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
It used to be public access.

It was made into staff only for reasons. There was a blog post awhile back. I don't want to look for it. And you cannot make me. :p

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
like what
since i doubt a crewmate is possible, anything.
a new talk scene, another sex scene, meeting your babies (and potentially the parents). giving her a tf like junk in the trunk... anything would be cool to be honest.
but im probably reaching