What Content Would You Like Added?

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
How are these different from the plantigrade high heels? "Digitigrade" is just walking on your toes, and the high heels legs make you do that, thus effectively turning you digitigrade despite the leg flag still being plantigrade.
The difference being the foot. As they are now, demon heels have a human foot. What im asking for is to make it so we can have both soft paws and sharp heels!

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
The difference being the foot. As they are now, demon heels have a human foot. What im asking for is to make it so we can have both soft paws and sharp heels!

Ah, gotcha

I don't think that's a digitigrade foot, just... three toes and claws, I guess

Still, I agree though, do want

Honestly I kinda wish there was a non-heeled option for succubi as well... It looks a bit silly to always be in high heels

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Ah, gotcha

I don't think that's a digitigrade foot, just... three toes and claws, I guess

Still, I agree though, do want

Honestly I kinda wish there was a non-heeled option for succubi as well... It looks a bit silly to always be in high heels
Hm.... ya know, there are a lot of fine detail tfs that i really wanna see.... maybe i should take a crack at making em?

Reactions: Raindrops

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I think it would be great if the Shock Hopper could randomly show up to the Kiro herm orgy that sometimes triggers when you talk to her at a bar. After you win the fight with her anyway. It seems a waste to run into such a well-drawn bunny only the one time. Or maybe have her pop up at Canadia station on occasion? Anything with more super slut bunnies is great with me, but I liked her design the most. I'd love to have her as a crew member, but I know that's unlikely.

The Hopper is going to reappear. At first I thought the Rec Deck would be fitting but I'm waiting for the last Zheng Shi deck to think about it. Ultimately it will be a fuckbuddy relationship. She'll also be able to continue knocking you up if you want to take her dick.

Don't think we'll get her preg though, being the leader of the top gang on ZS.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
I know it's mentioned in Haley's Offer Self scene and the loss scene where the male Cyberpunk Security Operative facefucks Steele.

BackSpace

Mar 22, 2019
I'd like to see a shapeshifter or doppelganger kind of character, someone who can turn into other characters to join you on your space trip and, of course, for some fun in bed. (A darker touch would be to let them actually replace someone.) In CoC, Ceraph was able to roleplay as Urta, Marble and Dominika, I am thinking along those lines (though, more depth to said options would be nice).

DarkPunch

Dec 6, 2017
I'd like to see a shapeshifter or doppelganger kind of character, someone who can turn into other characters to join you on your space trip and, of course, for some fun in bed. (A darker touch would be to let them actually replace someone.) In CoC, Ceraph was able to roleplay as Urta, Marble and Dominika, I am thinking along those lines (though, more depth to said options would be nice).

You might be thinking of the Grey Goo armor, she can shapeshift into other Goo's, Probably wouldn't take much to have her "Roleplay" certain scenes that we can no longer access, Like for example the Gryvain Agent we encounter on Mhen'ga.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Fyn, the dancer/singer/fencer living on Tavros. I suppose any of his race would do, were they written.

Hanzo

Oct 10, 2015
I don’t see it in the wiki, did it come with a recent backers update?
You take a glance around the shop. They have a wide selection of items for sale. Various bras, corsets, and negligees to cover your upper body, and panties, garters and all manner of stockings to cover your lower body. There is even a display labeled “Handmade Cocksocks by Aliss”.

There are a few lines about it commented out in the public repository. I guess cockwear wasn't implemented when she was added to the game. I have no idea if the content was actually written or not.

ig884hire

Dec 18, 2017
Here's something that just occurred to me. There's a distinct lack of interactions to be had with Briget, the robo-matron who runs your nursery. Given that she helped raise Steele, and now raises your children most of the time, there should be more options to at least talk with her about your adventures, your kids, and yourself. Maybe after you retrieve a probe she could reveal an embarrassing story about your dad, or remind you of a childhood mishap? Perhaps even some interaction between her and some of the other potential parents of your children, like Sera or Zephyr? Some mommy-dom content with her would be lovely too, as well as thematically appropriate, but even just a bit more backstory/interaction with her would be a good way to make that sexy silver nurse feel less like an NPC you speak to once and then forever ignore afterward.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Here's something that just occurred to me. There's a distinct lack of interactions to be had with Briget, the robo-matron who runs your nursery. Given that she helped raise Steele, and now raises your children most of the time, there should be more options to at least talk with her about your adventures, your kids, and yourself.

Savin always intended to do spank-me-mummy content. It's just fallen by the wayside.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Fyn, the dancer/singer/fencer living on Tavros. I suppose any of his race would do, were they written.
Sadly not. The codex does state that the average vildarii is able to change eye colour and skin pigmentation at best, as shapeshifting is very taxing for them. Fyn just happened to train a lot.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Am I the only one that thinks that Bridget is the only parent figure Steele has?
If I remember correctly, Victor was quite involved in their last child's life. Again, if I remember correctly, depending on their personality, Captain Steele tells a story about Victor when Captain Steele was still a kid, something like they fell from a treehouse and Victor personally took them to the doctor.

I mean, its pretty clear Captain Steele loved their dad, given what they say about him. The fact that Bridget is around is a sign that Victor wanted someone familiar around for their kid and grandkids when he passed away.

Reactions: Skylinegtr34