What Content Would You Like Added?

Tubten

Jan 10, 2019
After encountering Roo in the blackjack area and seeing my character say "Sadly, it looks like there's nothing under her underwear" i.e. no cock, i think it'd be nice to have some way of checking off what your character is or isn't into, and having interactions and combats adjust slightly depending on your choices.

For example you could have a list of options: Cocks, Vaginas, Butts (male) butts (female) hips (small to large) breasts (small to large) etc, as well as just general Sexes (male, herm, female)

and each option has next to it various choices for how into them or not you are. "Really like," "sort of like" "neutral about" "don't like" "really don't like" etc.

in combat this could give you lust resistances appropriate to what you chose. So someone who really likes tits will take extra lust damage from tits, but if they really don't like cocks, then they'll only take minimal lust damage from cocks. They'd still take some of course, but not as much as if they chose a higher attraction.

i'd imagine pheromone and psychic lust damage would be unaffected by these resistances.

Lord Warlock

Apr 6, 2019
I generally just want more variations to existing scenes taking different character states in mind, and when my economy stabilises a bit thats definitely something I am going to commission.
Having pumped pussy lips is fun but it would be better if there where more scenes where it didn't just mentioned it once or twice in the vagina descriptor.
I haven't gotten around to doing a parasite play through yet, but from what people have said there are a disappointing amount of scenes that take your tails, mimbranes and buttbugs in mind.
First time I turned taur was bloody awesome because all of sudden there was a ton of scenes that were completely different, and it a bit sad that you can play a 4 feet 2 inches tall rabbit-morph and your scenes will in many cases look close to the same as an 8 feet tall amazonian ausar.

Jul 8, 2018
There’s a lot of encounters where Steele loses to or otherwise engages with a physically large, intimidating, huge-dicked individual that proceeds to humiliate Steele and dominate them with massive cock.

It would be great to see more scenes where Steele can take that role, humiliating a partner that can barely take Steele’s size.

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
After encountering Roo in the blackjack area and seeing my character say "Sadly, it looks like there's nothing under her underwear" i.e. no cock, i think it'd be nice to have some way of checking off what your character is or isn't into, and having interactions and combats adjust slightly depending on your choices.

For example you could have a list of options: Cocks, Vaginas, Butts (male) butts (female) hips (small to large) breasts (small to large) etc, as well as just general Sexes (male, herm, female)

and each option has next to it various choices for how into them or not you are. "Really like," "sort of like" "neutral about" "don't like" "really don't like" etc.

in combat this could give you lust resistances appropriate to what you chose. So someone who really likes tits will take extra lust damage from tits, but if they really don't like cocks, then they'll only take minimal lust damage from cocks. They'd still take some of course, but not as much as if they chose a higher attraction.

i'd imagine pheromone and psychic lust damage would be unaffected by these resistances.

This comes up periodically but it's a bad idea.

Lust, combat and certain parts of certain story scenes would have to be overhauled. Not to mention how hard it would be to balance combat encounters

BoyHowdy000

Oct 2, 2018
This comes up periodically but it's a bad idea.

Lust, combat and certain parts of certain story scenes would have to be overhauled. Not to mention how hard it would be to balance combat encounters
You say that as if Lust is balanced to begin with.
(but yeah, I agree that it would take an insane amount of overhauling to multiple aspects of the game to implement such a system)

Reactions: Foxxling

ChromaTaphore

Aug 6, 2018
Septaphorae
I want small TFs. Like a TF to give you face markings, maybe give you naturally-colored nails, et cetera. Little things like that that we can use to customize our Steeles further. I don't know about everyone else, but for me, one of the funnest parts of this game is just how customizable your character is. I want that aspect of the game to get pushed to it's upper limits.

A

Athena

Most of what I could say here is actually already being worked on, looking at the event submissions sub-forum. Still, I think I got a few more general desires:
  • I'd certainly appreciate more lesbian/strap-on scenes
  • another male crewmember besides Kase and Ben-14. Kase's great, but more variety would be appreciated.
  • Everything William is writing. Hot damn!
  • New Busts for sub-Sera if you choose to make her pink and/or dick-less. Especially with the image pack version.
  • The Male version of the Treatment could really use a new perk. I'm not sure what would be appropriate, but I really struggle to find any reason to use it in its current form, whereas the Bimbo, Amazon, and cum-cow variants make strong arguments just from their unique perks.
  • More hats. Just...in general.
  • A multi-arm backpack - either mechanical or Hardlight - that would copy your weapons whenever you attack, effectively enabling multi-attack with any weapon you use with reduced damage and accuracy. (and probably reduced evasion, since it'd be heavy, especially if the arms are mechanical) Or hey, maybe just make it a drone with set stats?
  • And speaking of multiple arms: I saw an old post on Onikumomaru's Furaffinity page that his character, Onikumo, potentially becoming an NPC in TiTS way back in 2014. I have absolutely no idea if that's still on the cards, but regardless, I definitely would be interested in a scene involving a massive blowbang with a multi-limbed character.

Last edited by a moderator:

sudeki8

Nov 16, 2018
bimbo sieglewolf idea

the bimbo sieglewolf that badger makes the idea is you can talk to her and ask her to give you a ride doing so will strap you under her while player keeps controls like left right up down but cant dismount unless in the ship or a fight starts

i liked the badger doll maker part but i dont like the bad ends this game has if only we could have a option to toggle bad ends off or on

Reactions: ChromaTaphore

BoyHowdy000

Oct 2, 2018
i liked the badger doll maker part but i dont like the bad ends this game has if only we could have a option to toggle bad ends off or on
If you're referring to bad ends simply as the written events that happen to your character, then just don't read them. Just like Mario falling into a pit and dying, they're not canon to the story and there's no reason to worry about them if they're not to your liking. They're only there as an extra little treat for people that enjoy that kind of content. I understand the sentiment because there are some pretty fucked up endings out there, but you can't just outright remove them because it would way too jarring if the game just cut to your loss screen and told you to restart from your last save the moment you did something that would normally have merged right into a description of exactly how you lose. It wouldn't be impossible to, say, put in a simple extra screen that says something to the effect of, "you lost but chose to skip the bad ending. Please restart from your last save," or something like that, but there's just no reason for all the people that include bad ends in their content to have to shove that bit of code in when you can just chose to not read their stuff in the first place.
If you're referring to the fact that the game ends when you hit a bad end and you need to reload your save, however, then I really don't know what to say. You failed to meet the game's expectations for success at a moment where you really should have been more careful and the game duly punishes you for your mistake. Losing is an important part of game design for countless reasons that I won't go into because I assume you're most likely referring to my first option.

Reactions: Kesil and Droxzyn

Archangel

May 2, 2016
Sorry i dont know if this is the place to put this but im just wondering when more storage will be added to the game. i cant really find anything about it

Reactions: Noxxie

sudeki8

Nov 16, 2018
If you're referring to bad ends simply as the written events that happen to your character, then just don't read them. Just like Mario falling into a pit and dying, they're not canon to the story and there's no reason to worry about them if they're not to your liking. They're only there as an extra little treat for people that enjoy that kind of content. I understand the sentiment because there are some pretty fucked up endings out there, but you can't just outright remove them because it would way too jarring if the game just cut to your loss screen and told you to restart from your last save the moment you did something that would normally have merged right into a description of exactly how you lose. It wouldn't be impossible to, say, put in a simple extra screen that says something to the effect of, "you lost but chose to skip the bad ending. Please restart from your last save," or something like that, but there's just no reason for all the people that include bad ends in their content to have to shove that bit of code in when you can just chose to not read their stuff in the first place.
If you're referring to the fact that the game ends when you hit a bad end and you need to reload your save, however, then I really don't know what to say. You failed to meet the game's expectations for success at a moment where you really should have been more careful and the game duly punishes you for your mistake. Losing is an important part of game design for countless reasons that I won't go into because I assume you're most likely referring to my first option.
the bad ends im on about is where your forced to load a save file again which if you forget to save your screwed >.< if the game over bad ends was so we can turn them on or off it would be nice not hit the wrong button sorry to get game over bad end

BoyHowdy000

Oct 2, 2018
the bad ends im on about is where your forced to load a save file again which if you forget to save your screwed >.< if the game over bad ends was so we can turn them on or off it would be nice not hit the wrong button sorry to get game over bad end
I mean, the obvious solution to that is just to save a lot, just like in any game to ever utilize a manual save system ever. It definitely sucks when you lose progress because you forgot to hit the save button, but you can safe at pretty much any point in the game that isn't dialogue or combat and it's entirely your fault if you forget to do so. The issue is that it would take a massive amount of time and effort to rework the way the dialogue, combat, and bad ends themselves are coded just so you can reset to some predetermined safe point (which would basically require the implementation of a full autosave system) and try again if you encounter a bad end. On paper what you're suggesting might sound simple, but it's significantly more complex when you actually look at how many different parts of the game it would affect and it would be completely unreasonable to suggest that both coders and writers try to do all that work when it's rendered completely unnecessary by simply manually saving your game with the tools already provided for you every time you feel like you've accomplished something significant.

BoyHowdy000

Oct 2, 2018
In other news, I just realized this game doesn't really have a traditional tsundere character anywhere. I know Johan is still working on his NEET girl and we do already have Tessa, but they're both a far cry from the classic petite, tomboyish/prissy, innocent, arrogant, short-tempered characters that traditionally fill the role. Given the ridiculous popularity of the character archetype, I'm astounded that none of them have truly made their way into TiTS this entire time.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
In other news, I just realized this game doesn't really have a traditional tsundere character anywhere. I know Johan is still working on his NEET girl and we do already have Tessa, but they're both a far cry from the classic petite, tomboyish/prissy, innocent, arrogant, short-tempered characters that traditionally fill the role. Given the ridiculous popularity of the character archetype, I'm astounded that none of them have truly made their way into TiTS this entire time.
Not everyone likes anime tropes, especially since a lot of those tropes are stupid as fuck.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Not to mention that a tsundere is hard to do well, and if not done properly, can just come off as a bipolar maniac. And I say this as someone who likes a well written tsundere.

Plus, why does there need to be one? The trope itself is at the point where its about to become cliche. I mean, looking at some of the most popular characters in TiTS right now and what's the common thread? They're all nice, kinda sweet people and in some instances, they're kinda shy. They like to have fun. They like Steele, even love the good captain.

BoyHowdy000

Oct 2, 2018
Not to mention that a tsundere is hard to do well, and if not done properly, can just come off as a bipolar maniac. And I say this as someone who likes a well written tsundere.

Plus, why does there need to be one? The trope itself is at the point where its about to become cliche. I mean, looking at some of the most popular characters in TiTS right now and what's the common thread? They're all nice, kinda sweet people and in some instances, they're kinda shy. They like to have fun. They like Steele, even love the good captain.
That's fair enough

wallysquid93

Feb 21, 2019
I actually agree with that personally, but I know for a fact that not everyone thinks the same way.
Yep, I personally don't like Tsun characters most of the time. This game has plenty of tropes, personalities, and fetishes catered to specific desires. I would welcome a Tsun for the ones that want one.

Last edited:

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Half Laquine as a starting species.

A

Athena

I do like me some cute tomboys/reverse traps, now that I think about it. Can't remember if anyone was working on that or not.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Kind of a longshot, but make the goo village non-silly mode. As I stated here...

why is the goo village silly exclusive? It's not that ridiculous, right? Plus, a decent upgrade for nova is locked behind it, so of anything its detrimental to have it locked in silly mode

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
You know I kind wish there was a tits character that was a good character, but would treat you like a sub and be a rough and cruel bitch dom, but not to the player character. Kinda like an outside looking in on the situation where you see a dom being an out right bitch to her sub.

If you have the kind personally you can step up for them and tell them them to stop, only for the sub to step up and be like. Your really being a turn off here, you can watch but I like this man it's my kink.

The only real thing you can do with them is pretty much hang out watch tv or play videogames with them, maybe If you're the same race as the dom take their place for a session while they go play videogames for a bit then switch places with them.

Narmlet

Mar 8, 2019
Sum smol girl could be really refreshing.Like the game has only 4 such and their all gabilanies!
Maybe {he/she} could be into a height-play(i know typical) were PC is a big,stronk badie and {he/she} is a litl hero only {he gets used like a toy/she gets impaled on cock} at the end.Or maybe make her vanilla not like we cant get a break from all kinks.

Last edited: