What content would you like added?

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
My memory for names and dates is awful, who is that again?
She is a dream construct of Etheryn's great-aunt, who died two centuries ago during the Godswar. Also the original owner of the sword that became the Dawnsword; after Iveryn passed away, Lumia imbued the Dawnsword with its current powers and gave it to her widowed human husband, who led the paladin order that eventually became the group to which Liaden currently belongs and Sanders used to belong. Also [redacted].

Shrike675

Apr 8, 2021
You're in luck, Jstar's upcoming corrupt lupine dungeon has something to that effect. Though it's still mostly in planning and writing so things may change.

Rudra72

Jun 16, 2022
Friends, enemies, and horrors from beyond humanity

Today, it occured to me that i desired the exceptionally rare, the ultra niche.

A tomboy femboy.

A feminine male, who dresses and acts feminine- but in the way a tomboy would

And has lickable abs. Femininely.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Friends, enemies, and horrors from beyond humanity

Today, it occured to me that i desired the exceptionally rare, the ultra niche.

A tomboy femboy.

A feminine male, who dresses and acts feminine- but in the way a tomboy would.
What do you mean by this? Like he is feminine but is embarrassed to embrace it?

And has lickable abs. Femininely.
Every guy should have lickable abs.

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
Speaking of femboys, I really hope someone does an expansion on the elf in the old forest at some point. I don't dislike the character, but I end up removing him on the pure fact he takes up way too much of my precious in game hours when I'm searching through the forest for other encounters. So I do hope he gets an expansion that maybe even gives him his own tile and removes him from the encounter pool. Maybe someday.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
I was doing one, but decided to leave it at back burner until I finish some of my older projects. Would be interested to see how others would tackle it.

Equivocate

Apr 24, 2022
So I am assuming that what Rudara is referring to is the guy on the left?
No, presume it would be the one on the right, figure 2.

The one on the left, figure 1, would appear to be a depiction of a demure femboy, but the one on the right, figure 2, appears to be more boisterous, much like how tomboys are often depicted.

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023
One thing I'd really like that hopefully wouldn't be very complicated is an in-game Changelog. Put it out with the initial start menu with New/Load game and gallery buttons, then a Changelog button in the lower left corner listing at least the most recent changes in the current version, and preferably full list of old logs, or at least ability to drop back a few versions and see changes (but for the record just current version changes is good for me, then just add to that from that point on for future logs).

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
No, presume it would be the one on the right, figure 2.

The one on the left, figure 1, would appear to be a depiction of a demure femboy, but the one on the right, figure 2, appears to be more boisterous, much like how tomboys are often depicted.
So they are asking for a dude that acts like a dude?

Reactions: Kingu2 and Emerald

Equivocate

Apr 24, 2022
So they are asking for a dude that acts like a dude?
I mean, if you want to view it that way.

Most people would probably still consider them a femboy though.

It's seems to mostly be about expectations, as typically one might expect a femboy to be demure (at least in some depictions in media). Another example would be a tomboy - which as mentioned before, is typically boisterous in the way they act (at least in some depictions in media), but imagine if there was a tomboy that was incredibly girly and reserved, and not ebullient - that would typically go against the expectations that are sometimes associated with a tomboy, which seems to be the same premise that Rudra and Stzk where highlighting.

It doesn't mean that they're no longer x, and instead just regular y, it's more so, they're different from what was seemingly expected, which in of itself is nice because it's a change of pace.

213Warrior

Jan 14, 2022
Human'd content. Even if it's a single npc, even if they already exist, human worship content. That is all.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
I mean, if you want to view it that way.

Most people would probably still consider them a femboy though.

It's seems to mostly be about expectations, as typically one might expect a femboy to be demure (at least in some depictions in media). Another example would be a tomboy - which as mentioned before, is typically boisterous in the way they act (at least in some depictions in media), but imagine if there was a tomboy that was incredibly girly and reserved, and not ebullient - that would typically go against the expectations that are sometimes associated with a tomboy, which seems to be the same premise that Rudra and Stzk where highlighting.

It doesn't mean that they're no longer x, and instead just regular y, it's more so, they're different from what was seemingly expected, which in of itself is nice because it's a change of pace.
We had Berwyn and there is still Nikol. And there is also upcoming Tetsuya. They all act like guys. The femboys that act meek are June and Vicky. Again, I am not seeing what you all want.

Reactions: Emerald

morii

Feb 8, 2023
Anyway, is there a way to become a half-lupine? I thought there was, but apparently not...unless it changed recently?

morii

Feb 8, 2023
Right now the options for race seem pretty limited compared to TiTS, especially in the colors department. Some pretty hues for hair color and eyes would be really nice.

Equivocate

Apr 24, 2022
We had Berwyn and there is still Nikol. And there is also upcoming Tetsuya. They all act like guys. The femboys that act meek are June and Vicky. Again, I am not seeing what you all want.
If you're referring to Dom Berwyn and Dom Nikol, sure, can somewhat see that perspective, but that's not exactly true for Sub Berwyn (mostly bratty sub, but still feminine in nature (in addition to Berwyn's already feminine appearance *) some of the time depending on the scenes - although you definitely have more of an argument for how Berwyn acts) and Sub Nikol (relatively reserved sub).

Also, Tetsuya is not exactly a femboy, more in line with a "prettyboy" (Jstar literally said this directly to you).

And again, this just seems to be your interpretation differing from others. Rudra highlighted what they would like added, with Stzk further showcasing it via an illustration, yet you're somehow disregarding that because "you don't see it". Hmm, that almost seems like willfully "not seeing it" (or seemingly unwilling to see things from others' perspectives).

Anyway, let's not discuss this further, as there doesn't seem to be much point, and is just cluttering the thread.

Last edited:

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
First, good that you agree that we have them.
But my confusion just came with how they expressed it. "I want a femboy that acts like your average guy, strong and confident, and not how they usually presented, meek and submissive," is how I would have worded it. Saying that you want a femboy that acts like a tomboy is like saying I want an "orange shaped fruit that taste like an apple." Seems silly.

And with respects to Jstar, his descriptions and all the art that I have seen of Tetty paint him in feminine/dainty light. And combine it with anime style, he doesn't look that much more "manly " then Berwyn in my eyes. But neither does Quin... Or Nakanos... Or Elyon for that matter... Yeah, fair.

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023
I love Aly's Nursing scenes for Ryn, but I wish there was a scene for for milky dickgirls to have Ryn climb aboard and slowly and sensually slide up and down and milk your pole with her elfbutt, while milking titties with her mouth, similar to the existing scenes just ending a filling of belly and butt alike for Ryn.

moobere

May 19, 2017
If you're referring to Dom Berwyn and Dom Nikol, sure, can somewhat see that perspective, but that's not exactly true for Sub Berwyn (mostly bratty sub, but still feminine in nature (in addition to Berwyn's already feminine appearance *) some of the time depending on the scenes - although you definitely have more of an argument for how Berwyn acts) and Sub Nikol (relatively reserved sub).

Also, Tetsuya is not exactly a femboy, more in line with a "prettyboy" (Jstar literally said this directly to you).

And again, this just seems to be your interpretation differing from others. Rudra highlighted what they would like added, with Stzk further showcasing it via an illustration, yet you're somehow disregarding that because "you don't see it". Hmm, that almost seems like willfully "not seeing it" (or seemingly unwilling to see things from others' perspectives).

Anyway, let's not discuss this further, as there doesn't seem to be much point, and is just cluttering the thread.
So...like a...metrosexual?