What content would you like added?

luciel1331

Oct 20, 2021
As Luciel said, there are many cases where dick h PC can go beyond the established limit. Brienne, Miko, Hretha, Infrith and probably more that I can not think off. And that is good! Breaking the odds and knocking up girl beyond what is usually possible is one of the ways makes the player feel like they are the protagonist, the supperios sire compared to everyone else. You are the one that earned, nay, deserves to knock up these girls for who could else accomplish what you did today?

That is one of the aspects that makes the games as popular as it is.

But when you play female/cboy champion, you do not really get that feeling. Instead of feeling like fertility Goddess you set out yourself to be, you are really no different than any other female NPC. Which kind of sucks. It would be sweet if pregnancies like that of Brint, who I think maxes out on four, could lead to him being amazed at the fact that we birthed six little jewels. Like you can accomplish with Brienne if I remember right. Or if Aronas could lead to twins and having her be amazed to the extent that she comment how you must be trully special to accomplish something like that. It would make you feel like peak of fertility, supperior to any other girl, and as someone that anyone would want as their life partner.

As it is now, the limit to PCs birthing capacity is also one of the reasons why PC pregnancy to me feels less special/grandious than most of NPC related ones.
Honestly, that does sound nice but I honestly don't care too much about number gremlining. I care more about the intimacy and the interaction between pc and the sire. I just want the same effort they put into npc pregnancy as they do for pc pregnancy since the former has a vast amount of effort and time put into it compared to the latter. Yeah, I get npc pregs are more popular but I would take caring and intimate pc preg over pumps and dumps any day. Rather have quality rather than quantity.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Oh, I agree. I was mostly talking about making the existing good pregnancy (basically Brint's, Lyrics and Aronas at this point) more fulfilling (heh) by taking into account if players fertility stats incase they want to become a symbol of fertility.

But yeah, bigger numbers are fun but without care/love involved that just makes my PC feel more like a single mother than she already does. Having better pregnancy content should take precident.

Also, maybe having a partner kids all to ourselves but one thing at the time...

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
a tome to learn Cleansing Bell or to bribe nocturna to teach you, it is a very good heal

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
ability to form a pack with lupine lovers, like lassala, zo and gwyn and garret
What do you mean by a pack? There's nothing in the game's lore or story that indicates any lupines have a "pack" structure. They have families, they have tribes, and they have towns, but they don't form packs.
a tome to learn Cleansing Bell or to bribe nocturna to teach you, it is a very good heal
Ivris can teach it for some reason. At around level 5 I think.
Just checked with a level 6 character, Ivris has no such option. However, Brother Sanders does. Which makes sense, because he's the White Mage teacher, and Cleansing Bell is a What Mage spell.

That said, why would you want to use it? With high spellpower at level 6, I can get Heal to heal 44% of health, and Great Heal heals 65% cures Burning, Bleeding, and Poisoned. Cleansing Bell removes all debuffs, but its heal amount seems to be a static 36% regardless of stats, which is less than what Great Heal heals at the minimum possible spellpower you can have at level 6 (50%), and only 3% more than what the normal Heal will heal at that level. And, CB has a 2 turn cooldown, whereas Heal and Great Heal are at-wills.

Cleansing debuffs can definitely be useful. As far as I know, the only other debuff cleanse comes from the Remedy item, and the Remedy power (which you can't have, but it's also an at-will for the enemy that does have it), but if you're using it for healing rather than the cleanse, you'd be better served by the healing powers.

Kyubi Xiaolong

Jul 17, 2022
What do you mean by a pack? There's nothing in the game's lore or story that indicates any lupines have a "pack" structure. They have families, they have tribes, and they have towns, but they don't form packs.
if you start as a lupine and when you do shades of the past packs are mentioned several times as part of the lore...... but i meant as a big family

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020

Just checked with a level 6 character, Ivris has no such option. However, Brother Sanders does. Which makes sense, because he's the White Mage teacher, and Cleansing Bell is a What Mage spell.

That said, why would you want to use it? With high spellpower at level 6, I can get Heal to heal 44% of health, and Great Heal heals 65% cures Burning, Bleeding, and Poisoned. Cleansing Bell removes all debuffs, but its heal amount seems to be a static 36% regardless of stats, which is less than what Great Heal heals at the minimum possible spellpower you can have at level 6 (50%), and only 3% more than what the normal Heal will heal at that level. And, CB has a 2 turn cooldown, whereas Heal and Great Heal are at-wills.

Cleansing debuffs can definitely be useful. As far as I know, the only other debuff cleanse comes from the Remedy item, and the Remedy power (which you can't have, but it's also an at-will for the enemy that does have it), but if you're using it for healing rather than the cleanse, you'd be better served by the healing powers.
I am using it for the cleanse yes, it can remove disarmed and silenced which are very much fast party killers in a lot of the fights that have such

Resawar

Sep 21, 2018
However, Brother Sanders does
Balak must have changed that during the rebalancing or something as before Ivris did have it from some odd reason. My 5.03 version has it set that way and that was right after the rebalance and so does my 5.07 version, so if someone has a 4.44 version they can double check it as I remember getting on my kitsune champ.

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020

after finding it, max at my level 5 is 41% and this is the heal when no status effects are on 1659514488293.png
to me it seems like a very good heal with a low cool down compared to the others, so I can have my at will do something else which is neat

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
I remember... Berry's ultimate was really good for a summoner build, maybe have him teach him for electrum just like he teaches how to summon a golem for free after the quest?

TaeleerTails

Jul 15, 2022
It’d probably be a pain in the ass to implement, but I got a real kick out of my champion’s background getting mentions and the implications it had on things. Maybe I’m just easily impressed but I loved whenever the hunter background would help out in the Old Forest, it felt like it’s own little mechanic. I haven’t seen much of it since that area though, but it’d probably be a whole lot of work to sprinkle it in more, since that’s on top of stuff like champ race and class, with a whole bunch of variations that can already be made. Still cool though.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
It’d probably be a pain in the ass to implement, but I got a real kick out of my champion’s background getting mentions and the implications it had on things. Maybe I’m just easily impressed but I loved whenever the hunter background would help out in the Old Forest, it felt like it’s own little mechanic. I haven’t seen much of it since that area though, but it’d probably be a whole lot of work to sprinkle it in more, since that’s on top of stuff like champ race and class, with a whole bunch of variations that can already be made. Still cool though.
That does happen a fair bit, but it's generally just a change in text, rather than a mechanical difference. Like, when talking about a magical matter, dialogue may be one thing if you either are a mage or had a magical background. It's very rarely as dramatic as the Hunter getting to skip several encounters, but if you read closely, you can sometimes notice it.

Acharehnus

Jun 3, 2022
I'm happy enough to see it mentioned, change some text. Like having a background that would of given you dancing exp for the winter festival in the winter city. I love that stuff. Doesn't need to have mechanical implications beyond that for me to be happy.

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
I'm happy enough to see it mentioned, change some text. Like having a background that would of given you dancing exp for the winter festival in the winter city. I love that stuff. Doesn't need to have mechanical implications beyond that for me to be happy.
Funny you should mention it, Noble Scion and Courtesan champions automatically win at dancing with Etheryn at Festivus. High agility champions can kind of fake it, and if you don't have either then you're not very good but Ryn appreciates you trying.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Mutual milking between Champion and Brienne. Still feels weird that she doesn't have it despite how essential it is to her people.

A male version of cat harem (doesn't need to be a male version of cat harem).

Added one, let me get split roasted by both Rya and Arona. Or have Arona get fucked by Ryn while she is fucking us.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
It's far too late now, really, but in hindsight we really should have done something like Pillars of Eternity does where every time your race/class/bg changes something it gets a little icon or underline on it so you know. There's gotta be ten thousand+ subtle tweaks all over the game for that kinda thing but they're mostly blink-and-you-miss-it things unless you close read more than once on different saves.

Acharehnus

Jun 3, 2022
Funny you should mention it, Noble Scion and Courtesan champions automatically win at dancing with Etheryn at Festivus. High agility champions can kind of fake it, and if you don't have either then you're not very good but Ryn appreciates you trying.
I worded that a bit weird, I meant to say I loved it when I saw all those coming up having run the event on all my characters in a big rush when I first discovered it's existence.

That's such a fantastic event all the feels and some fun in the gardens afterwards.

A kinda funny one in one of the new kitsune scenes was on my mage, offering to help with the teleportation gate and the shrine maidens fixed me with a polite "Please drop it, we can't deny you but we have to" look.

TaeleerTails

Jul 15, 2022
It's far too late now, really, but in hindsight we really should have done something like Pillars of Eternity does where every time your race/class/bg changes something it gets a little icon or underline on it so you know. There's gotta be ten thousand+ subtle tweaks all over the game for that kinda thing but they're mostly blink-and-you-miss-it things unless you close read more than once on different saves.
Oh that’s awesome, I was always a sucker for that kind of thing in Divinity: Original Sin. It sounded like it would take a lot of time and just end up feeling repetitive to tweak scenes as a ‘catering to all’ sort of thing, but that’s good to know. Always down for the personalisation, props to you guys for the little things.

TheShepard256

It's far too late now, really, but in hindsight we really should have done something like Pillars of Eternity does where every time your race/class/bg changes something it gets a little icon or underline on it so you know.
I'd think you could hook up a system like that to the [pc.ra], [pc.bg] etc. complex parsers so that every time they're called, they add the underline, or display the appropriate icon, or whatever. Admittedly, that wouldn't work for non-parserised if-else statements, but it should cover a big chunk of the game by itself. I know you're not a coder, but maybe you could bring up the possibility with the coders.

Last edited:
Reactions: Savin

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
I mean you already decided to revamp combat and did a similar thing with Arona's dominance meter, so while it definitely isn't a "next patch thing" it could be doable I think, I know very little about coding so please correct me if I am wrong