What content would you like added?

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
250+ comments zag I Told You
Yeah, I misread this big time. Berwyn was a content-light companion, terrible at combat, and for the last 6 months we've been memeing about how he canonically stays in his room masturbating all day and doesn't shower. I did not see sudden wave of affection coming.

Reactions: Kesil and Savin

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
As someone who is trying to get her stuff into the game, here are my two cents.

I can not lie, in some way, it does feel silly on my end that I am writing stuff for free for a product that bunch of people are making money off. In some way, yeah, I am kind of ripping myself off by writing things that I myself will not get a cent off. And yeah, getting payed in exposure or getting noticed enough that I get commissioned by someone is somewhat to idealistic on my end.

But that really does not change the fact that that is my choice, no matter how unadvised it may seem. Savin and CO. make it perfectly clear what writing for this game entails, what I am giving up when I submit something and are more than happy to lend a hand whenever they can. At least from my experience.

And there are couple of ways I can justify doing this to myself. First, gaming in itself is no stranger to community submitted content. Be it updates (like those for valve games) or user submitted mods/fan expansions. Sometimes, like with TF2, you can sell your creations/you can not. Other times, you do not.
In this case, it is basically same situation as if I wanted to submit my smut onto the sites like Ao3 or anywhere else that allows erotica; I just have to hope that I will get noticed. Which this game does to some extent make seem more attainable considering your content gets mention in patch notes, no matter how small it is. And since this is the practice of allowing user submitted text stems from beginning of CoC, it seems somewhat effective.

But, for now, the biggest reason I am writing is because I find it fun and I feel like I can fulfill a niche somewhat. This is a hobby of mine and being able to share it with other people in itself is fulfilling. And with the lack of male and corruption content related to this game, I feel like I have something to offer. Specifically when it comes to male content since there is a specific niches within that niche that I want to try to fill. Be they monogamous husbandos, boy harems or non femboys willing to bottom. If my content is good and at least somewhat makes the small, neglected, portion of the playerbase happy, It will make me content with what I have submitted. If it at some point starts becoming to much of a burden, I can always stop. It is not like I am being forced into this.

So yeah, while there is a part of me that finds all my time I spent into this somewhat wasted, it is still my decision and the one I am currently taking great amount of joy out off. And the idea of getting some kind of notoriety and self earned allowance also ain't half bad of an incentive.

Last edited:

HK-47

May 17, 2017
One thing I would definitely enjoy seeing more of is quests like High Ground. The various Star Wars references crack me up whenever I’ve played through it, and it‘s quite fun to run around using the Blackguard’s power set (through save editing) on my corrupted Black Mage character, not too mention the big quest reward.

It‘s definitely my favorite quest in the game so far, and honestly the only thing that could of made it better is if the champ delivered Obi-Wan’s most memed line, so well done on that ;)

Last edited:

Orange Juice Jones

Jul 21, 2017
Dialogue from Kinu coming to terms with the fact that her momdad has fucked almost all of her friends and probably would fuck more of them if the opportunity presented itself

Acharehnus

Jun 3, 2022
At that point you're likely to have gone at all of the Kitsune that spend any time outside their own living areas having been a benefactor for those working outside the den too. At least she has, by some miracle not walked in on you doing it. That'd be a bit awkward.

Radriel

Jul 28, 2022
I'm excited for the combat rebalance to continue. I want better wizard stuff, lol. I'd love if wands scaled off Spell Power, and I'd love if Staves had extra effects added to spellcasting like the Guldring does, though not necessarily damage. I think extending this to some melee weapons/bows could be fun as well. Its probably unrealistic to hope for an extremely robust system with tons of gear options and interesting progression, but I can hope!

I do still want more fashion options more than anything though. Notable non-mage armor I'd like is some sort of boob armor as basically the sexier version of the Breastplate. Maybe not with more Sexiness value, but with the skimpy tag added somehow. And we def need some ridiculous codpiece armor somehow. The imagery is just too perfect. And in terms of weapons there isn't really a "basic" two-handed sword or whip or flail, etc. I just like aesthetic options I guess, for my zany character ideas.

Reactions: Acharehnus

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Yeah, I misread this big time. Berwyn was a content-light companion, terrible at combat, and for the last 6 months we've been memeing about how he canonically stays in his room masturbating all day and doesn't shower. I did not see sudden wave of affection coming.
Well he was the most popular male companion; and the companion with seemingly most fanart. So one of the most devoted fanbases, next to Brienne and Kiyoko.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
It‘s definitely my favorite quest in the game so far, and honestly the only thing that could of made it better is if the champ delivered Obi-Wan’s most memed line, so well done on that ;)
I thought about an "absolutes" reference, for sure. As is probably apparent from the rest of the text, I'm a fan of Matt Stover's writing, though, so I wouldn't have been able to resist bringing in his take on the line instead.

Reactions: HK-47

Kyubi Xiaolong

Jul 17, 2022
oh oh oh i just thought of it.... the ability to cook your own meals..... you get a cook set as an item and then you can purchase ingrediants from shops like non tf eggs, cheese, bacon, meat, vegitibles and the like and make your own meals/drinks so long as you know the recipes

Ghost1

Aug 1, 2022
Appearance.. and that appearance changes with transformation honestly in text based games appearance is a must in my opinion of course you have to prioritize bugs etc but it just dosen't feel right

Kyubi Xiaolong

Jul 17, 2022
Appearance.. and that appearance changes with transformation honestly in text based games appearance is a must in my opinion of course you have to prioritize bugs etc but it just dosen't feel right
click on the book and then appearance

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Yeah, there's an entire Appearance screen in the journal that does just that, which got an extensive rework last year to be more dynamic.and clean up spaghetti code. The Champ is heavily parser-ized so their appearance is reflected in the game.

Is there some particular feature you think is lacking?

Kyubi Xiaolong

Jul 17, 2022
Yeah, there's an entire Appearance screen in the journal that does that, which got an extensive rework last year to be more dynamic.and clean up spaghetti code.

Is there some particular feature you think is lacking?
if they say an image that changes with transfomations i am done

Acharehnus

Jun 3, 2022
if they say an image that changes with transfomations i am done
Such a massive amount of art would be needed and you'd need that artist on tap for all future transformations.

I feel like I've seen an erotic game that took art from wherever to demonstrate what each part would generally look like but wow is that ever a legel nuclear bomb for a game being sold on steam.

HK-47

May 17, 2017
I thought about an "absolutes" reference, for sure. As is probably apparent from the rest of the text, I'm a fan of Matt Stover's writing, though, so I wouldn't have been able to resist bringing in his take on the line instead.
I was talking about the classic “hello there” line, but that would of been quite funny too.

But anyway, it was definitely a delightful quest. Reminded me of the Monty Python & the Holy Grail Easter eggs in Fallout 2, for its sheer silliness :D

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
I was talking about the classic “hello there” line, but that would of been quite funny too.

Bit anyway, it was definitely a delightful quest. Reminded me of the Monty Python & the Holy Grail Easter eggs in Fallout 2, for its sheer silliness :D
Oh! Oh, I think that should be reserved for Sanders himself. Having Champ say it just wouldn't be the same.

Glad you enjoyed it!

Reactions: HK-47

HK-47

May 17, 2017
Oh! Oh, I think that should be reserved for Sanders himself. Having Champ say it just wouldn't be the same.

That‘s definitely a fair point. I just thought it would have been hilarious for the Champ to say it during the bridge ambush scene before the duel.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alypia

Kimihara

Aug 1, 2022
I love the possibility of uploading a portrait for your character (I've spent too damn many hours making little portraits for the variations of my character), so I'd love it if we could also add a larger full-size image/portrait to the "Character" section of the journal (like Cait, Brienne and so on has).

Also...I would love to see more content for Ahmri, at least some chance to give her a cute little centaur kid or two, or maybe some more to do with the centaur village. And maybe some more content for the best ever pack-horse Eubicha too...

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I love the possibility of uploading a portrait for your character (I've spent too damn many hours making little portraits for the variations of my character), so I'd love it if we could also add a larger full-size image/portrait to the "Character" section of the journal (like Cait, Brienne and so on has).
I imagine the main reason you can't do this is that your portrait has to be saved within the file itself (as it's not part of the persistent game data) which is why there are restrictions on the file size you can upload, and adding a full-body image would really bloat the save.
Also...I would love to see more content for Ahmri, at least some chance to give her a cute little centaur kid or two, or maybe some more to do with the centaur village. And maybe some more content for the best ever pack-horse Eubicha too...
I don't know about pure village content but Garde has mentioned that the corrupted path where Ahmri gets abducted is going to get followed up on as the next project after LumiaQuest is done.

Reactions: Kimihara

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Oh, if we ever get to the end credits scene, I want a rough percentage of the savarra population who is a descendant of the champion after what... 10 generations or so? Just for fun
Just watch, Savin will put in a Steam achievement for hitting some particular number of children by the end of the game and call it 'You still don't have as many as Aury....'.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Just watch, Savin will put in a Steam achievement for hitting some particular number of children by the end of the game and call it 'You still don't have as many as Aury....'.
We only milestone conduct that we actually want to encourage.

• Haha
Reactions: Malidica