What content would you like added?

Kyubi Xiaolong

Jul 17, 2022
Yeah cuz it's the fucking Bronze Age lmao.

There are a handful of iron things around from Old Belhar, and the Kitsune are just entering their own iron age, but most of the world got ass blasted back to the Bronze Age during the Godswar.
thank you for the insight, i must of missed that in all the godswar lore scenes, i dont know why it frustrates me so much that they are using bronze

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Brint got a sex change huh, I guess I'll check that out haven't booted up the game in awhile.
Brienne has been in the game for almost three years by now, how long have you been away for? :p
I'd appreciate more than two(one if you want the most content) male companions or, barring that, some FtM transformations for any of the female companions or NPCs.
Companion submissions have been closed for about eight months, no more are being added, no writers who meet the qualifications to write one remain even if submissions weren't closed.

And I wouldn't hold my breath on genderbending the female companions or other characters. See this post by Tobs for an illustrative example of why not.

Acharehnus

Jun 3, 2022
steel/iron based weapons and armor..... unless there is a very importent lore reason why the world has not gotten around to steel Metallurgy that i have not found yet becuase i was looking in the wrong place
Bronze seems to be regarded as the best you can get a few times but it wouldn't surprise me if steel eventually becomes a factor. Funnily enough it is mentioned a few times to emphasise somethings strength but I think those were all just modern phrases that slipped past various writers notice.

Ireyon

May 14, 2018
I'm sure Wsan will be thrilled to hear that with all the work he puts into Brint, there are people who can't be bothered to remember that he exists...

[Replace with BubbleLord/Quin for the other people who sometimes forget he exists. Repost as often as necessary]
TBH I used to forget about Quin quite often since I don't use resolve teams and he only has that niche XD

That's changed with rebalance. I'm now going to build a healer and keep Quin and Brint in my team. Go team "Bros before Ho's".

• Haha
Reactions: luciel1331

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
Bronze seems to be regarded as the best you can get a few times but it wouldn't surprise me if steel eventually becomes a factor. Funnily enough it is mentioned a few times to emphasise somethings strength but I think those were all just modern phrases that slipped past various writers notice.
Steel is something which used to exist in Savarra. It is just that, as Savin mentioned, the setting is a bronze age setting, as the knowledge and capabilities of steel production got lost during the Godswar.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Totally fair, there's a ton of stuff that was discussed on the forums before I joined and I've likewise only read parts of it. Just thought I'd mention it.

Alicorn

Jan 5, 2022
Brienne has been in the game for almost three years by now, how long have you been away for? :p

Companion submissions have been closed for about eight months, no more are being added, no writers who meet the qualifications to write one remain even if submissions weren't closed.

And I wouldn't hold my breath on genderbending the female companions or other characters. See this post by Tobs for an illustrative example of why not.
I got the game a year ago ^^; bought it off steam

orange64

Jan 16, 2022
Yeah cuz it's the fucking Bronze Age lmao.

There are a handful of iron things around from Old Belhar, and the Kitsune are just entering their own iron age, but most of the world got ass blasted back to the Bronze Age during the Godswar.
Now that's funny!

Rudra72

Jun 16, 2022
I wonder if its feasible to add a "unarmed warrior"/ "martial artist" build for the player

they eschew weapons but to compensate they get to wreck shit or perfect parry with their fists/feet alone

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I wonder if its feasible to add a "unarmed warrior"/ "martial artist" build for the player
Savin has no interest in supporting unarmed combat. You can try and mix and match Powers to get something vaguely Monk-like but it's never going to be an officially supported build.

unarmed.png

Ireyon

May 14, 2018

they eschew weapons but to compensate they get to wreck shit or perfect parry with their fists/feet alone
I mean in theory you could add a "Hand Wrap" weapon or something and have it gain attack power if the user only uses gear with the "light" tag.

The problem is that truly unarmed combat would likely open a coding can of worms Savin and Co want to keep welded shut and safely stored waaaaaayyyy at the back of the "Never open ever" storage closet.
I liked my bratty femboy
You and me both :( I understand why it had to happed (everyone who had eyes could see that poor Berry was abandoned at this point and had just as little content as Quin) but I am a bit bummed about it.

SomeNobody

Dec 18, 2020
Really adding new claws or knuckles weapons would be no more trouble than any other kind, their unique bonus could be that it is immune to the Disarm effect like the unarmed powers already are.

CoC1 had a set of Hooked Gauntlets you could acquire, maybe have a CoC2 weapon that functions as a homage to those and gotten as a drop from Shark enemies.

Last edited:

SomeNobody

Dec 18, 2020
Those are on the 'lolno' list, and it was never available to the player. Savin does not want to encourage people to try and MNK.
Savin makes alot of mistakes when it comes to management of the project.

This would be a minimum effort addition that would most likely placate a number of people without having to go full-on unique unarmed mechanics bullshit.
Not to mention its not like wrestling is out of theme with a bronze-age setting, Greco-Roman Wrestling is the art of famous Philosophers and Olympians.

Hell its nonsense to say this game goes out of its way to discourage asian Monk fighting when you literally learn animu-bullshit special techniques from various eastern-styled furry Monks IN THE GAME currently.
The supposed Words of God are pretty schizophrenic when compared to what is actually part of the content.

Acharehnus

Jun 3, 2022
Tonfa's would be cool, do we have a naginata the player can use yet, I know Kinu uses one. The ability to make steel might of been lost (Although how is pretty confusing when you can talk to gods...did they forget too?) but is knowledge of steel era weapon forms? I assume not Minotaurs seem to use steel era roman weapons.

Or lean more fantasy, jagged long blades with runes, bones of dragons crudely repurposed as weapons, A wraith tooth dagger. whatever you call the weapons demon hunters in WoW use.

FenAV

Jul 28, 2022

God forbid someone that likes having male, non-enemy characters to fuck, not just being fucked by, get any kind of content at all. It'd be no more work getting a FtM transformation than it would be to have Brienne continue to be the superior choice for more story content. Really disappointed with the direction this game's taken compared to the first one.

Reactions: Emerald

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
It'd be no more work getting a FtM transformation than it would be to have Brienne continue to be the superior choice for more story content.
Brint/Brienne was written to account for that by a very dedicated writer who wanted to support that. Genderbending NPCs who were not specifically written with that in mind would, in fact, be a lot of work. Take a look at this post from Savin on the amount of work required 'merely' to change a female character with a penis to a male one, without bothering with the actual parser side of things. Now multiply the work exponentially when you have to deal with parsers and give penises to characters who don't already have them, for every scene where their genitals would be relevant.
God forbid someone that likes having male, non-enemy characters to fuck, not just being fucked by, get any kind of content at all.
Yeah, I get that. There's a difference between wanting that, and wanting something you can't have like more companions.

Last edited:

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Maybe the team writes what they want to write and the majority of the time, that means writing ladies with or without a penis. Allow me to quote here, in describing the way this game is developed:
  • Everything has to be written bespoke by a small team of writers rather than fed into a game engine
  • The budget is 'however much Savin can hustle off a niche audience of online perverts'
  • The manpower is 'however many people can be paid with money hustled off a niche audience of online perverts'
  • The available resources are 'whatever can be bought with the money remaining after paying the staff with hustle money'
If the paid staff doesn't want to write a number of male characters that you're happy with, it's not like Savin has money flowing out his ass with which to go pay some people to write more, in the name of 'balance' or 'diversity' (something they've explicitly said they really don't care about). The options are: Commission one of the writers who's willing, or write it yourself.

Last edited:

Kyubi Xiaolong

Jul 17, 2022
i am writing some things, no idea if its any good or not, or if it would be accepted.... for kohaku and a 1 or 4 npcs i would like to see added in some way shape or form (yes they are ocs of mine) with no idea how to present it after i am done, but hear is hoping

one thing i would like to see added is a guan dao, it could use the naginata's or royal great spear's stat block..... just to add some variaty to weapon options

FenAV

Jul 28, 2022
If the paid staff doesn't want to write a number of male characters that you're happy with, it's not like Savin has money flowing out his ass with which to go pay some people to write more, in the name of 'balance' or 'diversity' (something they've explicitly said they really don't care about). The options are: Commission one of the writers who's willing, or write it yourself.
I feel like you're misunderstanding me. I mean that if the team is looking for writers to make more content, they should actively ignore writers that would be providing content that's already plentiful in the game.

Why are they having someone write another female companion when all but two companions are already female/futa? Instead of paying whoever it is writing Viviane's companion sections, actually get someone that wants to make a male companion.

SomeNobody

Dec 18, 2020
i am writing some things, no idea if its any good or not, or if it would be accepted.... for kohaku and a 1 or 4 npcs i would like to see added in some way shape or form (yes they are ocs of mine) with no idea how to present it after i am done, but hear is hoping

one thing i would like to see added is a guan dao, it could use the naginata's or royal great spear's stat block..... just to add some variaty to weapon options
You probably want to check out the Event Submissions section of the forum, will likely have the information you need.

Radriel

Jul 28, 2022
I want more different kinds of equipment for aesthetic reasons. I play casters and its a bit disappointing about the lack of robes beyond the Apprentice Robes and the Witch Corset. Armored robes have to wait until korminos. Tiran vestments also count I guess. But the amount of choice is pretty lacking, imo. I mean, at least compared to the other styles of armor.

I want elemental wands of every damage type even if they arent necessarily very powerful. I think we have Crushing, Storm and Fire, currently. I feel like a wand of Magic Missile could be Penetrating(like the spell). I wouldn't mind if they were based on Spell Power to do damage(in which case base damage should be below most single target spells), but that's just wishful thinking on my part.

There are already a decent variety of spellcaster oriented off-hands, but I'd also like a spellcaster-oriented shield, again, this one is more a wish I dont really expect. I just like playing as a Tank with my Black Mage because I like unorthodox builds.

I feel like there is lack of flavor in terms of staves as well, at least for a pure caster. Quarterstaff, Mushroom Staff, Girthy Rod, and Spiraled Staff(current favorite). Other two-handed catalysts are melee/caster hybrid weapons(which is fine).

tbh, I wanna pad out the equipment list significantly across the board, but I am selfish and would prioritize the "wizard" style stuff first.