What content would you like added?

Ireyon

May 14, 2018
Kiyoko for example is a very well rounded character with plenty of erotic content and she exists very strongly in the kitsune den when she's with you
I mean she does have plenty of erotic content and the kitsune den is tied to her but... well, she's very static as a character no? Her daughter Kinu is the one who gets a character arc.

Which is why I'm constantly confused by Kiyoko being the companion when Kinu gets the most screentime in her quests...

Last edited:

rafabud

Nov 27, 2019
More Agni.

She is only female/dickgirl companion that has nothing icky/questionable about them --well to me--
I just find it funny that this is said about the immortal woman who has suffered through an existential crisis so many times that at this point she just goes with it. She's probably the most most mentally fucked up character in the game.

A1teros

Dec 23, 2021
I wish all the lizard type tails, like manders and pexighasts and I guess dragons when they come, had the prehensile tag.

Reactions: OmegaUmbra

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
I'm wondering, with Berwyn no longer being a companion, if we'll get a replacement companion in his place. While new companions were previous confirmed not to be happening, this was before Berwyn was removed so I am wondering if a slight change will happen?

Ria Brew

Nov 16, 2020
I'm wondering, with Berwyn no longer being a companion, if we'll get a replacement companion in his place. While new companions were previous confirmed not to be happening, this was before Berwyn was removed so I am wondering if a slight change will happen?
Viviane is slated to become the designated black mage companion

BadDragoon

Apr 19, 2021
Viviane is slated to become the designated black mage companion
While it's cool that we get a replacement for Berwyn idk how to feel about it being another female companion. We barely have any male party members to begin with and now with Berwyn gone we're only left with 2 guys (1 if going with Brienne's route). Anyways the roster is shaping up to be quite the reverse sausage fest or whatever the female equivalent would be.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I'm wondering, with Berwyn no longer being a companion, if we'll get a replacement companion in his place.
The deadline for new companions to be submitted closed last year. That ship has sailed. It is done. The decision to drop Berry down to feature-rich NPC was presumably not made in a snap decision but was a considered one, and all the same reasons why submissions were always limited still apply: It's a huge time investment and everybody who meets the minimum requirements to write a companion already has one.

Ria Brew

Nov 16, 2020
reverse sausage fest or whatever the female equivalent would be.
I believe that's a Clam Jam

And yeah, it's unfortunate that it's a little imbalanced but the reasons for that are what they are and a supported companion will be better for the overall experience than an unsupported companion left in for the sake of keeping a man in the roster.

• Haha
Reactions: HK-47 and Malidica

rafabud

Nov 27, 2019
I've come to find Hugs' temper tantrums on twitter highly entertaining whenever something reminds him of Berwyn.

So uhm, no idea if Berwyn is considered a finished product now, but maybe just a little bit more content for him in the future would be cool.
probably not. since he's going NPC now, this seems more like laying a new foundation for the character. (I'd wager B would like a break from him though, poor bastard has been writing this quest for a while)

also I decided to check his twitter and holy crap he's melting down.

Last edited:
Jul 7, 2016
since savin kinda checks, i do have a couple questions .
while not likely just curious if savin would be willing to write or ask someone he likes the writing of to make what basically amounts to a 2nd lyric but perhaps in a berwyn esc skin? perhaps a dog boy maid or something? to kinda give fans of berwyn another femboy dogboy to take along on there adventures and stave off the fact that male companions are at best 3 (counting lyric) to i think 8 after viv comes out a dog boy whose treated as a psudo companion would mean they'd need only as much work as lyric more or less depending on the scope the writer/s would want to put in. and they could mostly be a summon who gets called with a bell or a whistle you carry on your person, or perhaps actually summoned thru some means but still exists to talk to as an npc. but i am likely very very underestimating what setting up what would probably be a quest that leads to a special summoning spell/item just to throw fans who want a male companion a bone. and i wont lie i am definitely in there numbers so am asking this with a bit of bias'. and you could even maybe make a female equivalent as a separate character maybe even a separate race ( to not step on drifa's toes or same to make it so you could write a dog girl get together thing.) gotten thru the same quest, especially since that lets them do a threesome or two with each other, and leaves fans who like both with both. also leaves you from having to write he/she things. tho hopefully there talks would be able to talk to one at a time or both together, please 3 sets of fans with one bullet. even a small quest like quin's introduction or b's lucario intro would still leave writing one to two npcs with maybe an ok amount of singular and duel content so people who like one or the other can hand out with just the one and people who like both could do that. with perhaps singular and duel sleep withs and nice talk scenes and stuff. that one or multiple writers could chip in to make since there not actually companions but npcs that help you alittle in combat and may or may not be traveling a bit behind the party kinda like a particular Eubicha but maybe appear in all the different sleeping locations that have sleep withs in the guest tab. and at worst perhaps dates in different towns but that seems creeping on companion level content at the point of dates which would probably need 1 or multiple writers (maybe fans if they became popular enough) who just wanted to write dates for that. but yeah i dont really know how hard this would be to write if savin or some one wanted to do this . but having 2 male companions and 2 male psudo companions (followers i guess is what theyd be called?) would be great with what would hopefully be alot less commitment on the devs part

speaking of dates in mutliple towns my favorite character in the whole game is Etheryn i do hope maybe Savin and his Co-writer on etheryn Alypha would do something like this one day. etheryn is such an absolute cute character and savin's and alypha's awesome scenes make her shine so much. would love to see more ryn and dates and hugs and passionate moments and to just spoil her in affection. and finally free her from that nasty "gift" her sister gave her. excited to see more ryn anything in the game.

Reactions: Emerald

Alicorn

Jan 5, 2022
A centaur transformation would be cool, but I imagine the difficult one would have writing the scenarios.

Acharehnus

Jun 3, 2022
Was pleasantly surprised to get a kitsune pat scene from Drifa when I went to pat her, was adorable. So glad to see content outside the den for that. I'm ravenous for more pat stuff.

I really like the angle of well meaning pats reducing my character to a sexual puddle from people who have no idea about Kitsune.

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
I want this game to stop adding hot men I can't romance, first Nakano, Hitoshi and Kazuo, then Sven with non-repeatable scenes, then Taldahs, and now they gave a hot bust to Vitruvius who is a seller so never getting content

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I want to turn Quin into a girl. Might as well go full scorched earth at this point. I'm salty that the only male companion left is the one I'm not vibing with.
I'm sure Wsan will be thrilled to hear that with all the work he puts into Brint, there are people who can't be bothered to remember that he exists...

[Replace with BubbleLord/Quin for the other people who sometimes forget he exists. Repost as often as necessary]

BadDragoon

Apr 19, 2021
I'm sure Wsan will be thrilled to hear that with all the work he puts into Brint, there are people who can't be bothered to remember that he exists...

[Replace with BubbleLord/Quin for the other people who sometimes forget he exists. Repost as often as necessary]
I like Brint and all but for one he isn't really my type and more importantly Brienne has more content involving her sister and mother anyways which is why going with her route is basically a no brainer for me. It's not my fault that we are forced to choose between Brint and Brienne so if it were up to me I'd happily take both and have them exist as separate characters.

Kyubi Xiaolong

Jul 17, 2022
steel/iron based weapons and armor..... unless there is a very importent lore reason why the world has not gotten around to steel Metallurgy that i have not found yet becuase i was looking in the wrong place

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
unless there is a very importent lore reason why the world has not gotten around to steel Metallurgy
Yeah cuz it's the fucking Bronze Age lmao.

There are a handful of iron things around from Old Belhar, and the Kitsune are just entering their own iron age, but most of the world got ass blasted back to the Bronze Age during the Godswar.