What content would you like added?

briarrosé

Oct 27, 2021
Please can the Cait/Quin/Champ threesome be out of development hell already.

I always have those two teammates who don't get along, in any RPG, but this would be the first time I get to make them have a threesome about it.

Reactions: Emerald

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
a way to get the order astrida lore in the codex without building the temple

a couple tfs id like to see are lion tf, otter tf, kobold tf, not a naga but anthro snake tf, horse addon to be a unicorn, catfolk addon to have two tails, harpy addon to have a tail/snowy owl or crow patterns, spider tf addon to be fluffy and colorful like a peacock spider and a squirrel tf with both a grey and red version of the tf

tfs that are kind of like soulbinds but without selling your soul like maybe its how you become a unicorn instead of adding to the horse tf?

more elyon please im not sure why but i adore his scenes

more pet play stuff and maybe some wearable collars from npcs

and finally some fairy/fae like races i know we have that pixie guy but there's little to him so maybe some more stuff for him or at least something after building his home ^^;

Rudra72

Jun 16, 2022
I want Lusamine to be eventually developed into a full fledged romance. Out of the colorful cast of NPCs we have, she's one of the ones that stuck out to me as quite charming - I have a thing for her particular personality type, and the limited scenes she has makes me sad

I've done commisions for erotic writing before, so if it comes to it, I'll write the scenes myself....but I just want to be sure it's not already in the pipeline

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
a way to get the order astrida lore in the codex without building the temple
This is practically guaranteed since gating it behind content that a number of players won't see is silly. We have the upcoming Berryquest featuring Astrida and we'll eventually get to visit Tychris and possibly become one ourselves. It's just that right now there's no other place where we can learn about the Astrida to unlock that entry.

EDIT FROM FOUR DAYS IN THE FUTURE: Hey, guess what's available in the game now... :D
tfs that are kind of like soulbinds but without selling your soul like maybe its how you become a unicorn instead of adding to the horse tf?
I doubt we'll get anything mechanically similar to soulbinding where you lock yourself into a TF because those require extra work to code and they have serious story implications. Don't see any particular reason why a unicorn horn TF couldn't happen, unless there's some unrevealed lore concerning it.
and finally some fairy/fae like races i know we have that pixie guy but there's little to him so maybe some more stuff for him or at least something after building his home ^^;
Per Tobs and Savin on Discord, there were plans for this but the person who was originally going to write it ghosted on them so all we have right now are hints, but Savin has said that maybe they'll get a chance to rework some of the ideas later.

Last edited:

Acharehnus

Jun 3, 2022
Just got the Kinu event where she makes you and your companions a meal and it was so nice with Cait and Etheryn. Feels odd to request just more nice moments like that and Etheryns "Spend time" option for an erotic game but here I am. (I really hope the buys the PC a dress part of Etheryns Market spend time pays off at some point)

I guess my kink is nice things happening with good people.

Kyubi Xiaolong

Jul 17, 2022
ability to move the daycare and/or companions to wayfort

and a male kinu as in a male kitsune kit you can interact with and is always the opposite of kinu, for instance if you go inari kinu the son would be hime kinu (or male equivilent) and if you go hime kinu your son would go inari (male equal), you could even make the marriage partners be kohaku and mai.....

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
(I really hope the buys the PC a dress part of Etheryns Market spend time pays off at some point)
It already does. Come the wintertime, you can wear it to the Festivus Ball.

PalletTown

Sep 10, 2015
I know I mentioned this earlier in the thread but I would like it if the sleeping partner manager had a few more options such as setting up rotations. Secondly, I would like there to be more customization for the wayfort. The current setup essentially has the every player building the same fort with the only difference being a choice in statue. I think it would be really cool if their were exclusive choices in building that require you to make one choice or the other. Thirdly, I am still wanting the continuation of Family Matters and the Princess Blade. To summarize, I basically want Moar. However, I do understand that the devs have their hands full with the backlog and the main quest and this is just what I personally want.

Also, Komari preg when?

Numble

Feb 24, 2018
A few tiny wishes for me, a goat TF item and a mouse one, more options of selling your soul for sweet benefits, stuff like that.

Also more of a far-flung future desire but an expansion to a different part of the world would be pretty rad, maybe some post-kasyrra plot if something like that would even be possible.

Reactions: Acharehnus

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Savin has said there are no plans for a postgame or NG+ and that we're never leaving the Frost Marches or at least the places immediately adjacent to them. If they ever make a CoC3 (or a smaller game in the same setting) it would take place elsewhere though.

There are two more soulbinding options planned, Lumia (Valkyrie) and Nareva (Astrida/'Gothmander'), with the former being in active development while the latter is gated behind some stuff that's further down the priority list.

Reactions: Numble

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
There's a few other repeatable sex scenes with her in the Winter Palace.
Yeah, there IS also the scene where you find her raping Garret when you come to meet her for parley with Sanders, I completely forgot about that (the wiki forgot to mention it), but it was very short anyway.

Come to think of it, her wiki page is very out of date. I only just replayed this quest for the first time in a long time just now on a new game, and I'm pretty sure she didn't catch up with you outside of town if you dealt with her peacefully to offer you sex as a thank you.

Last edited:

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
That's because that's very new content that was added as part of the shift of Dog Days from sidequest to MSQ.

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
For the Rindo concubine expansion, Observer wrote a new event to explain why Rindo is being offered as your concubine, an event to show what happens if you don't take Rindo as your concubine, new talks for Kinu, Miko, Mai, Kohaku, Komari, and of course Rindo for the two branching paths, a pregnancy for Rindo, and went through all Rindo's content to add variants for if she's your concubine, if she's pregnant, and if she's married to Nakano or Hitoshi (the non-concubine path).

So... yeah, it'd be quite a bit of work to do the same for Kohaku. The community reactivity that makes floof content delightful also makes it a pain in the arse to add new content.

Alfenjeiser02

Jan 1, 2020
Some Vesperan content

Any chance of marry Nyzerrah or maybe Nyze?

Nyze comments on the lack of supplies and since it is getting harder and harder for her to fill the honey pool, you brings some refined Bovum Sherry to Jyrranaz and turns the hive and Vesperan's trio into efficient honey factories.

Jyrranaz the alchemist was working on a way to become rightful queen, an interesting plot or side quest could come out of it, perhaps the rise of a new mandate

Attachments

• kkk.PNG
    kkk.PNG
    438.6 KB · Views: 17

pinkcaitgang

Feb 3, 2022
I'd really like to have the option to change busts:
a) for Kasyrra, who is now clothed. It's a great bust, Moira did a great job, but clothed Kasyrra does not have the same raw sexual energy as nude all the time Kasyrra.
b) for different outfit party members. I really like Cait with pink skin as drawn in her DLCZexon (mispelled probably) art, so I can't change her "outfit". I'd really like the option to change icons/busts regardless of sets.

Acharehnus

Jun 3, 2022
Pretty sure this is down the line anyway what with the way the kitsune den is right now and how it's quest just kinda ends inconclusively, but I'm hoping we can eventually reconcile Inari Kinu and Kiyoku. It'd be really sad if their relationship just stays the way it is.

Kyubi Xiaolong

Jul 17, 2022
i have a theory about rapheal and i hope its not true....looking forward to the end game of several questlines

rafabud

Nov 27, 2019
I'd really like to have the option to change busts:
a) for Kasyrra, who is now clothed. It's a great bust, Moira did a great job, but clothed Kasyrra does not have the same raw sexual energy as nude all the time Kasyrra.
b) for different outfit party members. I really like Cait with pink skin as drawn in her DLCZexon (mispelled probably) art, so I can't change her "outfit". I'd really like the option to change icons/busts regardless of sets.
Yeah I find it kind of weird that Kas' clothed bust became her default. I understand her showing up like that around her granddaughter, but even Aileh confirms that she pretty much only covers up when she's with kids.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
More Agni.

She is only female/dickgirl companion that has nothing icky/questionable about them --well to me -- and makes any playthrough (female/male/dickgirl/futa) enjoyable. Great sex scenes and refreshingly upbeat and commanding personality. I know B is busy B but down the line, you know...
So yeah, more romance and added pregnancy and marriage.

Acharehnus

Jun 3, 2022
I'm sure more story reactions from companions are coming, Kiyoko for example is a very well rounded character with plenty of erotic content and she exists very strongly in the kitsune den when she's with you but she's practically non existent as a companion outside that. It's kinda weird, she's a powerful mage so it's not a wasted slot...it'd just be nice if she spoke up more. Quin recently got a lot more dialogue for various quests which was really cool, it was nice taking him out on my latest play through.