What content would you like added?

PuppyPrincess

May 13, 2017
EDIT: If you want my meta reasoning, it flows from Tobs' choosing to make patsluttery one of the primary kitsune racial TF experiences. One of the more consistent things that I see from kitsune players is that they like pats. Hence: adorable dork. Also hence: more pats, if they are good.

I can't do it on my main champ cuz of Kas but I totally didn't make a seperate champ a kitsune purely for the sake of getting access to pats. A lot of the kitsune adjacent stuff isn't that appealing to me but I do love the floofyness and the pats. It's a good thing Ryn can't give pats or I would die.

On that note, I would like for non-kitsune champ to get more access to pats. My champ is currently waiting around in KM for the main quest to continue but will happily take jobs from future NPCs and be paid in pats. Please.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
I can't do it on my main champ cuz of Kas but I totally didn't make a seperate champ a kitsune purely for the sake of getting access to pats. A lot of the kitsune adjacent stuff isn't that appealing to me but I do love the floofyness and the pats. It's a good thing Ryn can't give pats or I would die.
She can. You just have to find the right scene~
On that note, I would like for non-kitsune champ to get more access to pats. My champ is currently waiting around in KM for the main quest to continue but will happily take jobs from future NPCs and be paid in pats. Please.
Recruited Azzy will happily give Champ pats whenever [pc.heShe] wants!

Honeysweet

Jun 30, 2021
I would like more character reactions to the PC being pregnant with their kid, and interactions during pregnancies. Also Sugo seems to be missing in my game?

Centaur pregnancies would be interesting, especially if multiples were possible. Kicks from those hooves would be quite noticeable!

Honestly just more pregnancy content in general.

Last edited:

Qweth

Feb 20, 2022
Afternoon people.

A content idea be more pregnancy scenarios, male content and mmm i was gonna say something else but me forget. Sorry for no specific

moebutts

Aug 9, 2016
I've seen threads saying most players have their Champions with more modest assets (breasts, butts, genitals) but I'd still like to see more content reflecting well-endowed Champs. It's funny to me to see dialogue taking special notice of, for example, how busty Cait is when I've got a female Champ rocking L-cups.

Reactions: Skylinegtr34

Alfenjeiser02

Jan 1, 2020
A threesome between Elthara and Hretha would be nice to bring together the two priestesses of Lumian

Elthara and Hretha show up at your wayford "Do you fancy a threesome champion?"

You scream out loud with your fist to the sky "For the last time Lumia my soul is not for sale!"

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
A way to change the eye color of the salamander tf and to have a non black sclara version as well

a way to gain gold or silver scales

Silver or grey color

Kobold tf

Away to get dragon horns besides the corrupted minder tf

A way to gain either a unicorn horn to be a unicorn or a second cat tail for a nekomata race tf

more corrupted tfs

Mouse npc we can romance (and the mouse tf to be added)

More ice themed magic

Acharehnus

Jun 3, 2022
More Atugia would be nice, I always feel bad on all my characters not picking her but she doesn't seem to have much to say or do compared to many of the others. It's a bit odd she has an option to sleep with you at night but only if you go to her each night and not a "Sleep with" thing too.

She's a really cool concept.

comedybomb

Oct 16, 2021
Something I’ve considered getting into writing for is netori content — Obviously netorare in general is kinda not easy to work with given the way the PCs relationships work, but I’ve noticed that nobody’s writing / submitting netori content, ie content where the PC (especially a high-corruption/DK PC) is stealing an NPC from a committed relationship.

I’m wondering if that’s because netori is on a list of banned topics / topics SavCo don’t want to add and I just haven’t noticed, or if it really is just “nobody’s writing it and if you want it, you have to write it” (which is fair enough!)

comedybomb

Oct 16, 2021
I'm gonna go with it being a big ol no on that one Chief.
I kinda wish there was slightly better documentation of the things that are on the no-list… all I can find by searching is a limited amount of netori over in TiTS, a seemingly endless loop of people proposing netori (and not being willing to write it), and people making posts like yours just saying netori is a no but not linking to anything official.

If it’s a blanket no from a list of banned/forbidden content, that’s fine! More than happy for it to be a blanket no.

If it’s just netori fans being too lazy to submit decent content then I guess I don’t see why it’s any different from other fetishes that have made it in - if you don’t like it you can avoid the content, I reckon.

Last edited:

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Or the fact that even if it was in the game it would be dead content, it's a type of content alot of people don't like. But I'll let someone else who knows what is and isn't say.

TheShepard256

Plus, any form of cheating kinda goes against one of the biggest... I'm not sure what to call it (themes? Selling points?) of the game, but it's how polyamory and open relationships are common to the point of being the default relationship styles in the setting. Unless it's purely role-playing on everyone's part.

Acharehnus

Jun 3, 2022
Well if we go by content already in the games, there's that competition you can have with the racist cop in TITS I think that's about the most netori we're likely to get from the current writers. It's not really my thing either but obviously people should feel free to request whatever they want (within reason) in this thread.

Alfenjeiser02

Jan 1, 2020
summon circle is not being used

interactions with Phyria, Sun.Dancer/knight and maybe Corrupted Dawns Word as it is the only version that showed some personality and has a summon

Dawnsword: "What do you need master? what life has to be mowed down"

Champion: "If this... I need you to go to the gardens and mow the lawn, are quite unkempt

Last edited:

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Something I’ve considered getting into writing for is netori content — Obviously netorare in general is kinda not easy to work with given the way the PCs relationships work, but I’ve noticed that nobody’s writing / submitting netori content, ie content where the PC (especially a high-corruption/DK PC) is stealing an NPC from a committed relationship.

I’m wondering if that’s because netori is on a list of banned topics / topics SavCo don’t want to add and I just haven’t noticed, or if it really is just “nobody’s writing it and if you want it, you have to write it” (which is fair enough!)
Oh, it is allowed. But Nice Time for Roo done by the PC is not something that writers are into.

I do think that it would be popular with general audience. This game is a sexual power fantasy at the end of the day and is there more appropriate way of fulfilling it than stealing NPCs special someone, right under their noses, just by the sheer proficiency of your sexual prowess?

Most people, given the stories subject and it being a game, would do it in a heartbeat. Especially if the supposed pair is made of 2 jerks or at least one is a jerk Ala Takahiro/Azami. Removes some of that guilt you could have by commiting to the deed. But honestly, as long as you make player feel potent, any scenario could work.

So yeah, that sounds fun.

Last edited:

Jorr The Great

Jul 9, 2019
Mexico
www.youtube.com

Well TiTs has netori, netorase and it depends on how you feel even netorare and I see it perfectly on Patreon so write what you want and as long as it's good it will be added.

Don't get carried away by some comments either, nobody here is the spokesperson for anyone, neither the community nor the developers.

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Yes let the champ steal all beautiful ladies.. Gweyr and Azami. Not really sure who else would actually qualify yet.. Garth maybe if people are into old men.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Well TiTs has netori, netorase and it depends on how you feel even netorare
It's also being developed by different teams (with some crossover, but different people having final say) so not really relevant.
Don't get carried away by some comments either, nobody here is the spokesperson for anyone, neither the community nor the developers.
Savin on the other hand is the Final Word and he's said that it's not his thing and if someone writes it he'll consider it, but it would have to pass all the usual checks including 'Will this piss a lot of people off?'.

comedybomb

Oct 16, 2021
It's also being developed by different teams (with some crossover, but different people having final say) so not really relevant.

Savin on the other hand is the Final Word and he's said that it's not his thing and if someone writes it he'll consider it, but it would have to pass all the usual checks including 'Will this piss a lot of people off?'.
I really appreciate this answer and link to Savin’s official word on it.

Thanks for the spirited discussion folks, count me as enlightened

Kyubi Xiaolong

Jul 17, 2022
um no idea if this has been said yet..... but beastial kitsune, like the one in my avatar..... the current ones.... are ok but they just are not the same as inari's coven.....

Reactions: ShifterDreams

Acharehnus

Jun 3, 2022
At will Stance for kitsune to let the beast in a bit, you know standard berserker stance stuff hit harder less defense.

Kinu also get's a fox fire spirit summon that would be very cool to have. I really like all that kitsune magic/abilities regardless of effectiveness.

Reactions: ShifterDreams

Kyubi Xiaolong

Jul 17, 2022
another thing i would like to see is ways to further improve the gym and wayfort and maybe add a gym to wayfort, and maybe more tattoo options

another thing, in CoC your journel kept track of pregnancies (like if you were pregnant or not) and lover/companion feelings, maybe add a way to keep track of total kids and their location (would be helpful for kiyoko), pregnancies (with birth time only shown if examined by gwyn), and maybe relationshio levels or other things like kihu's personality points, and ryn's confidance, maybe even certain character's corruption levels (if this is a thing)

and you could even set it as a menu toggle for those who dont care can turn it off and those that do can turn it on

would love to know my current total kitsune kit count

Tubten

Jan 10, 2019
An option to turn experiance gain on / off at will would be nice. Starting a new run, and i'm finding a lot of fights too easy, as just me walking around fighting things looking for spesific drops keeps levelling me up until I'm overlevelled for both the region i'm in, and the next region i haven't unlocked yet.