What content would you like added?

kiby

Aug 26, 2015
There's not anything unique about kitsune appearances compared to any other race, other than having multiple tails and reverting from their human forms (which would both easily be covered by any demon's shapeshifting). She wouldn't be able to sneak into the treehouse by pretending to be one, but she could absolutely fool anybody who isn't sensitive to their soul-shenanigans.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
True, but I'm just curious if she's actually able since even considering taurs kitsune have extremely unique bodies.
If she can grow an extra pair of limbs to be Tauryrra, I'm pretty sure that multiple tails aren't going to be a problem for her. It's not as though she'd need to copy everything about a floof in any case, just the surface appearance.
Kasyrra doing mean impressions of your companions would be fun though (with all the usual disclaimers about how someone would have to write it and I am not volunteering to write it). She spends all her spare time watching us from her palace in the Ways Between, I'm sure she has plenty of material.
Oooh, let me join in on the fun too...

Kas-as-LowCon!Ryn: I have horrible dependency issues, tell me what to do or I'll cry some more.
Kas-as-Tui: I could swear I had more content but I seem to have lost it. Forget me own head next!
Kas-as-Bimbazy: Oh look at meeeee, I'm so beeeeeeee-utiful and airheaded.
Kas-as-Subrona: I love that I lost to your [pc.vagOrCock|pussy|dick], laugh at me and I'll beat you up.
Kas-as-Domrona: I think I might actually love you, laugh at me and I'll fuck you silly and then beat you up.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Seeing how there are (currently undisclosed) Plot Reasons for the armor to do what it does and the massive impact that Brint becoming Brienne has on content, trying to account for swapping would be an utter nightmare even if it's possible lore-wise so that's never happening. The 'unreasonably complicated to account for in the writing' reason is why Mad Cow can't be completed once you hit KM.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Also brienne already has the game breaking randomly, being able to swap would only make the game more confused.

213Warrior

Jan 14, 2022
  • Vaginal option with Eryka (Possible npc pregnancy)
  • Adding Liaden as a guest at the Hound/Chapel, either for regular dialogue and interactions to form some kind of friendship, or a quick and easy way to play wingman for her and Azzy if you say "no" the first time (Instead of tediously clicking back and forth in case you change your mind about helping them get together later) (It took so much clicking to trigger her asking again).
  • More goblin girls and Mecians.

Last edited:
Reactions: pinkcaitgang

Yomogi

Apr 7, 2022
Are there any plans to customize the ghostlight? I guess that would defeat the purpose in some aspects but a couple limited options on length and type would be nice.

Reactions: luciel1331

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Its already seen as a "realcock" in parsers, customization might just break the thing.

Gutts

Sep 19, 2016
I think it would be great if we could get a more complete set of the Tiran Paladin armour

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
id love a bird like race where you can be fully male maybe to separate them from harpy's they have back wings and bird tails! could even be snowy owl or crow based

berwyn to have a new companion set sometime after his new expack i don't care how long id have to wait just a confirmation that he will get one will do

a way to change my nipple color to a more normal color for darker skin tones

and lastly id love for viv to move her house somewhere more permanent before recruiting her in her expack

I_am_IronSam

Apr 20, 2022
I would like some more responsive content.
Like you get the ring of fate and find out kas wants it, so you could ask her about it.
Same with more info on the cult.
I would like more cult stuff in general tbh.

More nipple stuff would be fun. And if it recognised 4 nipples or size a bit more that would be great too.

Not enough tentacles.

I miss the 3 boobed ladies and the parasitic worms of CoC.

I hope we see more of the Vacia!

I would also love an expansion on the downstairs area of Kas's waystone palace. Maybe have the champion have a go...

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I would like some more responsive content.
Like you get the ring of fate and find out kas wants it, so you could ask her about it.
But what if you've already heard everything that Kasyrra wants you to know about the ring for now...?

More content in that plotline is undoubtedly coming but probably not soon, since Savin's current focus is on RynQuest.
Same with more info on the cult.
I would like more cult stuff in general tbh.
You can already talk with Kasyrra about the cult if you're on her Romantic path and have picked up Tollus' notes and you can learn more about Tollus from the conversation with Carmen once you've done the quests required to unlock her little meeting request. At this point there's not much more we need to know and whatever we do need can presumably be given to us in the context of the next quest/main plot segment where they become relevant.
I miss the 3 boobed ladies and the parasitic worms of CoC.
The parser does not support uneven breast numbers (nor currently is there any way to gain more than one pair) and in general you shouldn't use anything that was in CoC1 to form an expectation of things that might show up in CoC2. This game is the product of years of experience from the development of CoC1/FoE/early TiTS and figuring out what works, what doesn't work and what technically works but isn't worth doing. Also, most of the team is different and the entire process of getting content in the game has changed dramtically.

And the worms were gross and very few people liked them, a number which includes none of CoC2's devs.
I hope we see more of the Vacia!
Nothing's been said about seeing her again and my guess (only that) is that there aren't any current plans, because there's an option to kill her during the quest which doesn't have any warning about locking you out of content. Normally a choice that will prevent you from seeing future content (even currently unimplemented content) will give you some kind of heads-up that you might want to consider the choice carefully. If there were immediate plans for more Vacia in the future, I'd assume that choice would include an appropriate warning.

Mind you that doesn't mean she can't show up later, just that it doesn't appear that there are any plans for it right now.
I would also love an expansion on the downstairs area of Kas's waystone palace. Maybe have the champion have a go...
Well, SKoW has written some sex dungeon content that's not in the game yet so Some Day...

Bvcvp

Apr 20, 2022
Hello :)

I've been enjoying CoC 2 for many months now and have mostly stuck with the same character, transferring their save to each new patch as they come out. Recently I've been wondering if it would be possible to add something like a new game plus or save and load function during character customisation? Allowing players to go back and replay some older content but keeping their character the way they like them.

The reason I ask being I've done a few transformations to my character to get them just the way I like them and I have 0 idea how to get them back to the same way if I were to start a new save. If I were to start over I'd very much like to keep their appearance and sexual stats the same but I really don't mind starting from zero again in all other aspects. Hope this idea isn't something too crazy lol.

Thanks!

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Yeah, Savin has said on Discord that there are no plans for either a postgame or NG+.

No NG+.png

SomeNobody

Dec 18, 2020
Honestly I can't imagine playing through the game again in general.
Did once try to start a new and wildly different character to make alternate choices for new content but couldn't keep it running, was too long invested in my proper save's progress and it just felt off to go through the older sections of the game again.

Bvcvp

Apr 20, 2022
Aw that's unfortunate.

Is there no way at all then for someone to keep their character's appearance between saves so they can try other paths? I know there's content accessible behind having high corruption but I'd prefer not to have to make a fresh character to experience it. It's been so long since I'd started my main save that I don't even remember which exactly transformations I've done or where I'd received them.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I'm fairly sure that if you copy your Appearance description and paste it here, people will be able to work out exactly how to recreate your current Champ and probably even how soon you can do it from a fresh file.

But yeah, short of save-editing which will come with its own issues (being nagged every time you want to play for one) there's no way to recreate your current Champ in a fresh save except to do it the hard way and there's definitely no way to see different versions of one-time content other than reverting to an older save, editing a current one (with additional perils) or starting a new file. You might find this topic of interest if and when you want to see Corruption-gated content.

Last edited:

SomeNobody

Dec 18, 2020
So if you fuck her does your corruption increase? Because naturally it should and would be another reason to tip people off.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Whaaaaat no wayyyy u crazy. Ignore the fact she's up and running already after getting stabbed and almost saying a different world's goddess name in caliquest2.
Or the fact she's level 10 and has -100 holy resist, instead of something like fire as the nature divine champion.

Alfenjeiser02

Jan 1, 2020
More Axes and with variety whether they are light at 1H or 2H, thanks to the introduction of Vitruvius in the game at least we had more variety that were not swords like a hammer and new spears which helps in the variety but as a barbaric roleplaying character there is no many options regarding axes.

Item Holy Water: There are other items like Naptha applying this to your weapon but if you are someone with great corruption you don't have access to holy weapons besides scaling with cunning like other items it would be a good substitution regarding Charge Weapon, because if your character doesn't He has invested points in Willpower, his damage is ridiculous low.

Power Protect: Kind of like Protect that enemies use, there are teammates that I don't use because they're glass even though I'm a big threat, luckily RNG and they decide to ignore me or area skills die by 1KO if the programmers believe that that could unbalance the game, maybe a modified variant could be created that the player can use.

pinkcaitgang

Feb 3, 2022
I'd love more Unicorn Genova (both pure and corrupted) and Vacia content (perhaps that's hinted at with the idea of a Kas threesome). If you want me not to get attached to these minor characters then please tell Moira to stop doing such a good job with their busts

Edit: also I'd really like the option to change menu icons when characters are in their sets.
temp.png

For example, Sun Dancer Cait and Queenly Raiments Etheryn. Cool art, but I prefer the standard art (#pinkcaitgang), and I'd rather not have to change the art to equip the sets - so I just don't equip the sets, even though I'm currently running a Charmer build for which Sun Dancer would work better (according to what I've read.) You have the option to change icons when the characters are in their default sets - I'd like that option to be added to the extra sets. I'm not sure I'm making sense.

Basically I want to be able to use Sun Dancer Cait, but the icon looks like this:
temp.png

Last edited:
Reactions: MellowNumel

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Since my previous comment on Vacia, I found Savin mentioning in the blog comments that it's possible we'll see more of her. If more content gets added I expect the 'Execute' option to be tweaked with some form of signposting for the reasons I mentioned earlier, but with that comment it's ever so slightly more likely than before that there may be something planned.

And yeah, Moira's done a lot of amazing work lately. She's also been sharing some upcoming stuff that's looking good too. :D

Reactions: pinkcaitgang

Raginmund

Aug 21, 2021
Possibly an easier way of selling items, as currently one can only sell all of a specific item (such as an item stack of 9 items) that they have and not individual amounts, as well only being able to buy back all of a specific item (again, such as an item stack of 9 items that one has sold) -- which is much unlike the process of buying items.

With the JS port for TiTS we see that feature there, with the ability of changing the amount when buying with the '+' (add more to an item stack) or '-' (remove from an item stack) from the shops inventory, as well as the player character's inventory when selling items.
This is notably where the difference lies with regard to CoC2, there are no options (+/-) present for the player character's inventory when selling items -- only in the shops / stores menu, and only for buying from their already established stock, not for anything the player character sells them (again, only the option of buying all of a stack of sold items is present).

Currently it seems that the only way one would be able to sell a specific amount of an item stack would be if they added a certain amount of the items they wished to sell to their storage and then sold the remainder (such as storing 2 Blue Eggs and selling 7 Blue Eggs, if one only wanted to sell 7 of them).

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Moira is absolutly killing it recently yeah, though I still am going to choose to execute them both. Might as well keep the triple real all things considered with that 3rd one and my very obvious preferred route.