What content would you like added?

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Heights already rarely accounted for, no reason to add more parsers for the extremely tall.

May 6, 2020
I have a two ideas that can add to the game.

One is to add a base, camp, or town for the harpy thieves (I can't think of a name), to unlock this area afar you got Zhara pregnant and she gave birth and you did the kiddo visit, 30 days or more later one of the night visits she tells you the local of the area because the Harpy Matron order her to tell you. There you can talk to the Harpy Matron because she wants you to get her and other harpy characters pregnant (people and the game creators can add the other harpy characters) and you get Zhara pregnant again as will, you can say yes, no, or other options (people and the game creators can add the other options). If say no she and the other harpy will fight loss to them is a bad ending, win you can stall get her pregnant but you can't revisit the area because the harpies change the local of there base or camp. If you say yes, you get the Harpy Matron and the other characters pregnant and you can revisit the places again to talk to the Harpy Matron, Zhara, and other harpy characters (people and the game creators can add the options because I'm not sure what to add), and you can ask the Harpy Matron if you can have Zhara as a companion. People can add other content if they went to.

Two is to add a camp/base for Byvernia, you unlock this place afar you get Byvernia pregnant 5 times, ones that happens you need to leave and reenter Foothills and when you encounter Byvernia again and bet her again, she will give you the local. When you first get there you see the walls, gate, a storage build, 3 pins with wyvern girls in them, and a main build (people and the game creators can add more details) she will ask for some help to make her camp/base safer for the kids and you will have to get 20 or more pristine wood, 20 or more sturdy stone, and 20 or more broken metal parts (the game creator can decide the amount), ones you do that you can talk to her, here are the some options, you can spare her, talk about the kids, breed her again, to go out to capture more wyvern girls, add new builds and upgrade different parts of the camp/base (people and the game creators can more options). The new builds you can add are a play area the the kids, training grounds, add more pins for the more wyvern girls, and with the people of Lady Evergreen you can get a Waystone Idol build in Byvernia camp/base (people and the game creator can more options). The parts of the camp/base you can upgrade are the walls that surround the camp/base, the play area, training grounds, storage build, the main build, and the pins for the wyvern girls (people and the game creators can more options and the game creators can decide how many times you can upgrade them). There are 3 pins, the second and third pins has 4 normal wyvern girls each, but the first pin has 4 unique wyvern girls, the first wyvern girl has cow-like hips and colossal ass that sway and wobbling hypnotically and small breasts, the second wyvern girl as normal size hips and ass, but her breast are as big as the first wyvern hips and ass, the third wyvern girl has cow-like hips and colossal ass that sway and wobbling hypnotically and massive breast to match, and the fourth wyvern girl is like the third one but bigger and as different colors. The player can also go into the pins to get to wyvern girls pregnant.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
One is to add a base, camp, or town for the harpy thieves (I can't think of a name)
There are already plans for future harpy content, gated behind some preliminary Shar and Zhara expansions. It'll happen in the Windy Peaks which we just got a glimpse of as part of a recent quest so that's going to be the place to go in the future. On Discord, Savin has also mentioned that it's possible that Zhara and her thiefy companions will be able to nest in the Wayfort.
Two is to add a camp/base for Byvernia
BubbleLord has talked about plans for her expac on Discord and that includes her lodge and her harem.

Zephyra

Apr 6, 2022
Defeat or Victory scenes where the defeated party don't always end up enjoying it. Doesn't have to be full on rape, but something that might show your character is detesting being fucked by Imps.

Reactions: loricd

loricd

Apr 8, 2019
There is a choice to "resist" in one of those scenarios. And the Imp Lord just gets pissed off and takes your behind, IIRC. Then flies off with the rest of imps after it's over.

But I do get what you're saying. It would be nice if there was more scenes where you are still detesting what is happening.

Kaitsja

Jul 17, 2017
Things I'd personally like to see added eventually: Valencia moving into the Wayfort, and more FemKeros stuff. FemKeros stuff is great.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I'm still unable to see the massive appeal if Evelyn, she's well written but just kinda, bog standard in what she does.

Greyfox643

May 20, 2016
Once-in-a-long-period-of-time attacks on the wayfort.

Like, there are so many demons that are trying to prove themselves to Kassyra, id like it if I could have a direct threat to my barony to deal with.

Also my bailiff, living seige weapon, dragon, and Garrison, could all use the exercise

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
I'm still unable to see the massive appeal if Evelyn, she's well written but just kinda, bog standard in what she does.
Well written and fulfills the desires of a very devoted niche of subs. If you're not in that niche, she's not for you, which is fine and also why she's so easy to remove from the game.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
As you note, she's well-written and it's obvious there's a Story that we haven't gotten yet but one day might. Some people (read: me) find that interesting. xD

And then on top of that she appeals to people who like that sort of domme content and hits different notes than the other characters who play to the same fetish. She's a much more loving and gentle domme than Lyla or Arona (though the latter does good aftercare) and gives the Champ more agency, especially compared to Domrona. She also has the maid scene, for people into that.
Once-in-a-long-period-of-time attacks on the wayfort.
Savin's mentioned that 'defending your lands' is something that's planned so while we don't know exactly how that will be implemented it sounds like we'll be getting some form of this in the future.

Ria Brew

Nov 16, 2020
Idk, finding content with that soft dom aesthetic that fits my tastes as perfectly as she does has been pretty hard. Like, Evelyn being my literal first encounter after the tutorial was a fantastic first impression and I almost exhausted all of her content before even leaving town.

There's a lot of sub content that gets sooo cloose to what I'm interested in but she hit it exactly.

_Yobimbo_

Aug 31, 2021
There’s a surprising lack of “goth” bait characters & I find that disturbing. The closest we have are Daliza, Evelyn, Kasyrra, & Lady Evergreen* but they all come up short. Leold fits to a T but he doesn’t even have bad end sex & Nareva as of now is a one-off unfuckable character too.
* I know an argument could be made for Baroness Carmen but I DQ’d her for not being a real vampire

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
On phone so I can't be bothered to snip reply to the posts, but thanks for the informative view, I was just genuinely curious cause her name appeared alot. Though there will never be a day where I don't stop confusing her for the one above the way fort.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
"Pale-skinned dommy human dickgirls with dark hair"? Yeah, a lot of people confuse Eve and Lyla. Very different personalities, though.

Ria Brew

Nov 16, 2020
Lyla is a lot more heavy handed in her approach to domming. Evelyn is almost motherly.

Also I'd kinda love a scene that's a reflection of the champ meeting Evelyn, except this time someone walks in on you. I feel like that could have some fun outcomes.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
She's available in the tavern so you don't really need to go out an find her like a lot of other sexable npcs. Also appeals to a niche like a lot of other people mentioned, and it just so happens that a ton of people like soft dommes.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
im wondering if there is a chance of satyrs will be added to the game? or at least a goat tf where i can emulate a satyr

Reactions: Kesil

BackSpace

Mar 22, 2019
I would like to see roleplay scenes for Kasyrra where she poses as one of our Companions, the way Ceraph could for Urta, Marble, and Dominica in CoC. So, Kasyrra as Cait, Brint/Brienne, Etheryn, Arona, etc.

I would also like to see a (temporary) body swap scene (or a dream) for Arona and Etheryn. You know, have them explore their submissive/dominant sides respectively in each others bodies.

Reactions: valkyr42

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Using coc1 as a point of reference isn't a good idea, since they are 2 different things. Could just say that idea without it.

Reactions: valkyr42

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
Kasyrra doing mean impressions of your companions would be fun though (with all the usual disclaimers about how someone would have to write it and I am not volunteering to write it). She spends all her spare time watching us from her palace in the Ways Between, I'm sure she has plenty of material.

Kasyrra, as Cait: I'm your impossibly perky and busty catgirl slut! I cry at night when nobody is around.
Kasyrra, as Kiyoko: I don't do anal because there's no room with the stick already up my arse.
Kasyrra, as Brienne: I stare longingly at the back of your head when you're not looking, and I have severe separation anxiety.
Kasyrra, as Berwyn: I don't bathe regularly. Or even intermittently.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Kasyrra, as Kiyoko: I don't do anal because there's no room with the stick already up my arse.
Kits can't be made there, there's no point in it.(totally the reason)

Also I'm curious if she actually could mimic kitsune, since there uh, technically demons.

Shrike675

Apr 8, 2021
Kasyrra doing mean impressions of your companions would be fun though (with all the usual disclaimers about how someone would have to write it and I am not volunteering to write it). She spends all her spare time watching us from her palace in the Ways Between, I'm sure she has plenty of material.

Kasyrra, as Cait: I'm your impossibly perky and busty catgirl slut! I cry at night when nobody is around.
Kasyrra, as Brienne: I stare longingly at the back of your head when you're not looking, and I have severe separation anxiety.
Kasyrra, as Berwyn: I don't bathe regularly. Or even intermittently.
Me who shitposted how companions would care for a sick champ: jots down notes for l8r

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021

Kiyoko the type of girl who only has sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation while still leaving room for Jesus Keros.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Considering the range of forms she can possess (from something as exotic as her taur form to normal forms like an elf, a catfolk and a human), I'd say "human with fox-like bits" is comfortably within her shapeshifting abilities.
True, but I'm just curious if she's actually able since even considering taurs kitsune have extremely unique bodies.