What content would you like added?

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Ah the content I have never done, mostly cause I don't know what procs brint being done.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Chariot racing minigame for the Colosseum when it gets added.
Given how chariot racing could be in the ancient world, I suspect that if we get involved it would be more in the context of the brawl after the match than the competition itself. :D

That said, I'm definitely looking forward to whatever colosseum content the game gives us. Fighting in the arena is pretty much a given, dunno about some of the other stuff but at least watching and betting on contests like the mock naval battles would be fun.

I wonder when Aileh gets more update, or daliza... ❤️
I mean, the last public patch just added a brand-new Daliza scene and a whole bunch of Aileh content so... but those two do appear to be on the list of current hot projects so they'll probably be getting semi-regular additions of new scenes until whatever is currently planned is all implemented.

Nuarent

Feb 17, 2022
That said, I'm definitely looking forward to whatever colosseum content the game gives us. Fighting in the arena is pretty much a given, dunno about some of the other stuff but at least watching and betting on contests like the mock naval battles would be fun.
Yeah, I don't think anything outside of regular fights is super likely, but given that naval battles and charioteering are specifically mentioned in game and given that I'm pretty sure Savin has said he likes minigames before I don't think it's off the table. I could see some sort of system that uses stat checks for certain actions, sort of like what we have now with Aileh's challenge option and the boulders in the foothills. Maybe this is just wishful thinking on my part wanting to live out my "that one part from Battle Tendency" fantasies.

Qweth

Feb 20, 2022
No more party members of any kind to be added. The period fpr companion submission is closed.

Depends on the developers and freelancers/fanwriters. There is some male content that is going to be added to likes of Brint, Liulfr, Berwyn, Quinn and Leolfric expansion. Some new characters/sexable NPCs from Wsan (subby buff lizzardfolk) and Balaks blacksmith. And fan additions (if they get accepted) from writers like Birds, Bubblechaser and Kurble (which you can read/check on events submission and looking for their names). Just do not expect a lot of it since guys are not in that high demand.
Oki, i was just wondering sinse gay love. XD i be expecting those updates happily

A1teros

Dec 23, 2021
More storage space, I have maybe 5 spots that aren't unique items and that'll probably change soon as we get more equipment.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
More storage space, I have maybe 5 spots that aren't unique items and that'll probably change soon as we get more equipment.
First, have you found all the expansions yet? There's five of them so far and that makes for a whopping sixty storage slots. If you're missing out on expansions, hop to it! Second, are you actually using or planning on using all those Uniques, or just hoarding them because they're shiny? I'm guessing the latter and if so I can guarantee you the devs will tell you that's a You Problem, not a Storage Problem. :p We'll get more expansions when the devs think we legitimately need more space and there's an appropriate opportunity to introduce one.

Is it ok that i suggests somethings?
Go ahead. It's kind of what this topic is for. :D

Last edited:

A1teros

Dec 23, 2021
Ah I didn't talk to Gweyr after winter wolf, there's those extra storage slots. At some point I guess I'll still have to test different equipment builds though, hard to tell sometimes how weapons stack up to each other without actually testing them.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
At this point I'm pretty sure they only add more slots once it seems like there won't be enough for the uniques there adding.

RedIce2112

Jul 22, 2019
I feel at times I'm the only one asking for it, but more Sissification/feminization/Subby Collar content would be appreciated. More content involving it just in general would be nice. At least in the future as I know it's kind of an annoyance and a pain to edit existing content, especially when there's a lot of it to sift through, but I digress.
As an idea, maybe in the future there could be a character that takes direct advantage and plays into the effects of the subby collar being equipped, or being in your inventory, or maybe you stumble across a character, or characters you can use the collar on with all the feminizing features of course. Hell, there could even be sort of like the event/scenario with Vark in TiTS, where depending on which route you go down with the character you either end up as the sissy being dominated, or you make them the sissy and dominate them, vice versa. Maybe it could also be wholesome and in love, but I'm just kind of spitballing ideas. Idk, I just like seeing hunky dudes banging other dudes into small peened sissy girls.
There is Lyla in the Frostwood who has a scene where she uses the collar on you. I wouldn't mind more of that though. Both giving and receiving. Hell, I feel like June could be a perfect candidate for using it on since he was just brought up.

Reactions: Fleep

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
id love more petplay scene's where the pc is the pet!

mouse tf added (so i can finally complete my evil mouse girl demon pc)

snake tf (not naga as i know we can't be one)

a scale color change item

a skin color change item

a bird tf thats not a harpy id love one with back wings and bird tail and can be male!

cheetah tf (no idea why i just find them cute!!!!!)

and lastly i wanna marry Aileh i adore her so much <3 she needs more added to her <3

Reactions: luciel1331

Qweth

Feb 20, 2022
First, have you found all the expansions yet? There's five of them so far and that makes for a whopping sixty storage slots. If you're missing out on expansions, hop to it! Second, are you actually using or planning on using all those Uniques, or just hoarding them because they're shiny? I'm guessing the latter and if so I can guarantee you the devs will tell you that's a You Problem, not a Storage Problem. :p We'll get more expansions when the devs think we legitimately need more space and there's an appropriate opportunity to introduce one.

Go ahead. It's kind of what this topic is for. :D
Oki. Gonna go first in generic then specific (if any of the specific is already happening)

Generic:

Multiple select items for selling

Hints for quest sinse sometimes it just hard to know what to do next

Way to gain more money (is there a way?)

Event list in game for each area so you can see what events you may be missing (just the major ones)

Specifics:

Be able to give brint a potion to either make him more muscular or become musclechub (i think be neat)

I have more but need to word it better.

Also someone mentioned there will be some expendions for the guys i am curious what are they?

CboyC95

Jul 14, 2021
Having the repaired Wayfort as a second base besides the Frost Hound where you interact with companions and access your storage.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
Way to gain more money (is there a way?)
As far as I am aware, the main method to gain money is to beat up enemies. Particularly in the (current) late-game areas. In the Rift, most encounters drop 500, one encounter type drops 1600 (But disappears after completing the area's quest), and another drops 600. Meanwhile, in the Undermountain, one encounter gives no money, one gives either 440 or 800 depending on the makeup of their squad, one gives either 500 or 900 depending on if it has their mage or not, one gives 450 plus an item that can be sold for a nice sum, one just gives 500, and one gives... a grand total of 4. Additionally, the Lucky Strike ring, sold by Kohaku in the Kitsune den, increases electrum drops by 10-20%, and there's also a ring from one of the kitsune quests that doubles electrum drops, though they do not stack. So, generally, if you want to gain more money, you should use an electrum-boosting rings and fight stuff in the Rift.
Be able to give brint a potion to either make him more muscular or become musclechub (i think be neat)
That would be neat, but that would probably necessitate a load of changes to descriptions of scenes involving Brint, and Wsan's already got the variation of having both Brint and Brienne. With the scale of changes that would be needed to fit the extra variations (and make them matter, rather than just being a picture change or something like that), it's unlikely to come. Also Brint doesn't really seem to be the sort to want to take potions to change himself.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Brienne already breaks the game enough we don't need to risk more with another brint varient, also the double money ring requires fox daughter and the second one if her quests done.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Also someone mentioned there will be some expendions for the guys i am curious what are they?
Mind you, I am going to tell you the stuff that I remember/know and some of it I am embellishing with my opinion.
Birds Liulfr has an corrupt expansion coming where you can mind break him and making him your obed ient puppy/breeding bitch. Also, a full functional Cboy version along with preexisting male herm.
Kurble is writing a moth DILF that you will be able to either romance or hypnotize into your loyal slave.
Balaks Blacksmith will gain sex scenes.
Leofric is getting an expansion where they will allow us to do something what should have been there in the start. Instead of the scene where he sucker punches because the game could not be bothered to let us fight, we will be able to do that. Fight back. There are also going to be sex scenes, of course. Hope that we will be able to fuck him in the butt.
Bubblechaser has way to much to count. Still, his two major NPCs are both bear morphs. One is a 9ft tall dom that you can find in the gym, other is 5.7 sub that you can fetten up with honey. He is a honey slut.
Brint, no idea. I just know that he will have content related to Khor'minos. Maybe next year we get to marry him.
Quinn has every day expansion where he will follow some kind of daily schedule where you will be able to interact with him. And of course sex scenes including threesome with Cait. Unfortunately, never being able to top him unless you marry his ass. And that would only be just one scene for some reason.
Berwyn whole shtick is that you will be able to feminize him, make him a girl and date his mistress Matiha alongside him. Ignoring all three, you will gain option to keep him as he is, move Matiha to wayfort and have Berwyn more for yourself and either have him as your lover/friend and sub/netral/dom. Also Cboy/male herm if you are into that.

Once again, all the things that I named are things I remember and have strong opinion about. There is probably much more I do not know about, do not care for or would rather forget (Takahiro).

Last edited:

Qweth

Feb 20, 2022
Mind you, I am going to tell you of the stuff of that I remember/know and some of it I am embellishing with my opinion.
Birds Liulfr has an corrupt expansion coming where you can mind break him and making him your obed ient puppy/breeding bitch. Also, a full functional Cboy version along with preexisting male herm.
Kurble is writing a moth DILF that you will be able to either romance or hypnotize into your loyal slave.
Balaks Blacksmith will gain sex scenes.
Leofric is getting an expansion where they will allow us to do something what should have been there in the start. Instead of the scene where he sucker punches because the game could not be bothered to let us fight, we will be able to do that. Fight back. There are also going to be sex scenes, of course. Hope that we will be able to fuck him in the butt.
Bubblechaser has way to much to count. Still, his two major NPCs are both bear morphs. One is a 9ft tall dom that you can find in the gym, other is 5.7 sub that you can fetten up with honey. He is a honey slut.
Brint, no idea. I just know that he will have content related to Khor'minos. Maybe next year we get to marry him.
Quinn has every day expansion where he will follow some kind of daily schedule where you will be able to interact with him. And of course sex scenes including threesome with Cait. Unfortunately, never being able to top him unless you marry his ass. And that would only be just one scene for some reason.
Berwyn whole shtick is that you will be able to feminize him, make him a girl and date his mistress Matiha alongside him. Ignoring all three, you will gain option to keep him as he is, move Matiha to wayfort and have Berwyn more for yourself and either have him as your lover/friend and sub/netral/dom. Also Cboy/male herm if you are into that.

Once again, all the things that I named are things I remember and have strong opinion about. There is probably much more I do not know about, do not care for or would rather forget (Takahiro).
Thx and i refused to make my good femboi into a women. I didn't do it with Brint and i ain’t doing it now XD. But thx

YissnakkJr

Oct 30, 2020
There is Lyla in the Frostwood who has a scene where she uses the collar on you. I wouldn't mind more of that though. Both giving and receiving. Hell, I feel like June could be a perfect candidate for using it on since he was just brought up.
There was someone working on a June Expansion, and it was supposedly submitted, but the forum post they made has been silent for half a year. I did post a few suggestions in it though in the event that they would come back and see it.
Mainly asked them to correct the use of the Subby Collar since they weren't counting the magic effects, which I think is kind of integral to the use of the collar, and I imagine June (as girly as he already is) still has a little bit to go before the collar would stop working on him. If the effects aren't to be used then the Subby Collar should just be switched out for something different. That and to consider a more wholesome or pure route to the usage of the collar since they decided to use it on a corrupt route with the character.
That last part is just my personal preference tho. Even with the word 'Corruption' in the title of the game I have a hard time behaving in a more amoral and sexually unhinged way. Makes me feel bad.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kesil

YissnakkJr

Oct 30, 2020
Thx and i refused to make my good femboi into a women. I didn't do it with Brint and i ain’t doing it now XD. But thx
Brint imo just feels like he's meant to be a big dicked dream daddy, TGing him with the special armor set just feels wrong, lol.

As for the potential content of feminizing Berwyn... only if it doesn't result in a guaranteed full TG. Like obviously, the option should be allowed for the people that want to turn Berwyn into a full girl, I'm not saying they shouldn't do that. But I don't want it to be an instant switch thing. Something more like Etheryn's transformations, where it's done in increments and you can pick and choose how far to take it with the boob, butt or even cock size (Berwyn sissy sounds great ngl) but I digress. I'm not the boss, but it would still be nice to imagine.

Lone Wolf115

Last edited:

Qweth

Feb 20, 2022
Berwyn whole shtick is that you will be able to feminize him, make him a girl and date his mistress Matiha alongside him. Ignoring all three, you will gain option to keep him as he is, move Matiha to wayfort and have Berwyn more for yourself and either have him as your lover/friend and sub/netral/dom. Also Cboy/male herm if you are into that
Dosent help making him into a chick when he is extremely hung is just a turn off for me. But a male herm im ok with. Like he gets tits or pussy? Sinse i am gay but i like my mind with some big chest (mostly muscles but tits works fine)

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
Dosent help making him into a chick when he is extremely hung is just a turn off for me. But a male herm im ok with. Like he gets tits or pussy? Sinse i am gay but i like my mind with some big chest (mostly muscles but tits works fine)
It's, I feel, the closest any characters aside from the Champ get to player-character levels of customization, from what I'm aware of. Like, you can't change his race, but the cock, pussy, tits, and pronouns are practically mix-and-match. Also the cock size and and boob size is customizable, though I'm not sure how customizable. I know you'll at least be able to make the dick half as big, though I don't know what other choices may be. Similarly, tits has some pre-set sizes, but there's multiple presets to pick.
As for the potential content of feminizing Berwyn... only if it doesn't result in a guaranteed full TG. Like obviously, the option should be allowed for the people that want to turn Berwyn into a full girl, I'm not saying they shouldn't do that. But I don't want it to be an instant switch thing. Something more like Etheryn's transformations, where it's done in increments and you can pick and choose how far to take it with the boob, butt or even cock size (Berwyn sissy sounds great ngl) but I digress. I'm not the boss, but it would still be nice to imagine.
You only get to go through the tf'ing once, because of story reasons which you could see in B's thread, or you can see in the quest once it comes out, but basically, it is a single event, rather than a series of events. I will say, though that the one doing the transforming is Berwyn, to him/herself, rather than the Champ. B, the one writing it, said that he hoped to present it as Berwyn discovering him/herself, and shaping his body into what makes him happy. Anything, including him staying the same, is simply his choice of who he is. Oh, also, while the tiddy and cock will have customizable sizes, the butt's static.