What content would you like added?

MyOldName

Sep 3, 2015
Oh cool! Do you have something similar for those of us who don't use Linux? ^^;;
Unfortunately not. I did write batch files when I used DOS/Windows but it's many years ago. Maybe you could try Windows Subsystem for Linux, but I don't know much about it. You would probably need to at least modify the path to the files. As a last resort you could open the file in a text editor and search for "NUM_KIDS" and add the numbers manually.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
More content for the Centaur Village NPCs is on the 'would like to do' list but it's probably not anywhere near the top of anybody's priority list so unless somebody steps up and writes content now, it could be a long while until we see more there.

luciel1331

Oct 20, 2021
I mean for NPCs. I have idea (shocker) for an NPC to be a part of that Centuar village but they are not Centuars in themselves.
Well centaur caravan in khor'minos mentions they got the cart from human woman who fell for one of the men in the village and stayed. So I assume if they're aren't centaurs themselves in the village, they either are folks who got married to a centaur man/woman or children between them (half-taurs?). Like Kavi from marefolk village (not a centaur but marefolks are kind of similar and they interact with each other a lot) despite not being marefolk stayed since she has a daughter there. Or here's an idea. Since there are people running away due to corruption like how sugo/lusina needed safe places you could have a non-centaur npcs who happen to be there as refugees.

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
Clementine, you mean? strawberry_tea stopped writing for personal reasons so she's unlikely to get any future expansions, unless somebody steps up to write more content for her. It's possible but right now it doesn't seem likely.
Took me awhile to reply, but Clementine is such an endearing and adorable character. Perhaps ST might come back and right some non-sexualized content, like a simple date or walk around town or other non-carnal, libido-induced interaction.

I hope someone else does add and expand on her a bit more or one of Strawberry_Tea's other characters. I saw that Valencia's mom's introduction was mostly complete it seemed. As much as I fancy myself an editor and proofreader, I just don't have the chops to create stories like I used to, especially when it's a character of another author.

Reactions: A1teros and Kesil

pinkcaitgang

Feb 3, 2022
1) More nipplefucking content (penetration)
2) Giantess content (even more than CoC1)
3) More fairy content (minigirls)
4) A character focused around their fuckable nipples (like the hornets defeated scene) (nipples in ass, nipples in nipples, nipples in vag, etc, with milk of course!)
5) A unicorn with a dick that can penetrate any hole (if you know you know) (Genova? >o>)
6) More Lyla+Evergreen together GODDAMN with even more felching/cumslut content (and there's already a surprising amount thank you writers)
7) Cait sits on your face after getting cum in by (female npc with dick), then ya'll continue fucking

Last edited:
Reactions: Fleep
Jan 31, 2022
1) More nipplefucking content (penetration)
2) Giantess content (even more than CoC1)
3) More fairy content (minigirls)
4) A character focused around their fuckable nipples (like the hornets defeated scene)
5) A unicorn with a dick that can penetrate any hole (if you know you know) (Genova? >o>)
6) More Lyla+Evergreen together GODDAMN
Seconding fairies/minigirls

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Well, adding more content to the Centaur Village is on the 'would like to do' list, though she'd only be a quasi-unicorn on the corruption path that currently doesn't have any content and she's not a herm in any case. So... somebody would have to write up a new character.
6) More Lyla+Evergreen together GODDAMN with even more felching/cumslut content (and there's already a surprising amount thank you writers)
Just in case you haven't seen it (though based on your posts maybe you have, seems like it would fall in your sphere of interest) there's a version of the Champ/Ryn/Evelyn threesome that gives you the option of cleaning up Evelyn's mess.

Reactions: pinkcaitgang

pinkcaitgang

Feb 3, 2022
Well, adding more content to the Centaur Village is on the 'would like to do' list, though she'd only be a quasi-unicorn on the corruption path that currently doesn't have any content and she's not a herm in any case. So... somebody would have to write up a new character.

Just in case you haven't seen it (though based on your posts maybe you have, seems like it would fall in your sphere of interest) there's a version of the Champ/Ryn/Evelyn threesome that gives you the option of cleaning up Evelyn's mess.
Huh, I thought I remembered her being a herm.
(And yes it's beautiful)(thanks anyways tho)

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Pretty sure that nipple fucking is one of those no go kinks, especially for Patreon.

UndyingRevenant

Feb 23, 2021
maybe not something interesting or important for most, but a bestiary feature could be cool on the main menu, for every unit you sense, or possibly just defeat, you'd get their entry saved of their stats and abilities in a extras menu. could manually record it but it'd be far easier to have them unlocked on the game itself for further viewing. could help keep track of what particularly difficult enemies do for current or future playthroughs, or what your stats should be for the area. also more important for classes that rely heavily on weaknesses like the b. mage

pinkcaitgang

Feb 3, 2022
On a similar note to the above, I'd be surprised if this hasn't been requested before, but I'd love a section of the Gallery that would allow you to view previously accessed scenes. Like, if you've gotten Kasyrra's Rimming Bad End, then you can go access that later, instead of having to keep a Save before the Frost Palace. As far as coding this goes I'm guessing you'd need to apply a check before each scene and once that "check" is complete you'd unlock it in the Gallery, but the difficult sounding thing would be the UI for this, especially with someone like Kasyrra who has a lot of scenes and a lot more planned.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
If you like bad ends enough make a save before the area for it, it's a lot easier than dealing with coding a scene select and praying that it doesn't cause a universal collapse.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

pinkcaitgang

Feb 3, 2022
If you like bad ends enough make a save before the area for it, it's a lot easier than dealing with coding a scene select and praying that it doesn't cause a universal collapse.
To be clear: there are other events that aren't tied behind Bad Ends that are also one-time or very rare. There are also positive defeat scenes in areas where Bad Ends occur, and stuff like events at the Farm.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I have a feeling that the UI would be one of the easier parts of the sort of thing you're thinking of, rather than the hardest. There's already a perfectly usable interface in the game that's already used to select from sex scenes, among other things. Make the upper rows of the menu options a list of characters/locations, the bottom row the 'Back' and 'Scroll Forwards/Backwards' options and then do sub-menus as needed. Not that complicated compared to the rest.

Much more difficult would be making the scenes actually function in a 'gallery' setting to begin with. First off, considering how pretty much every scene in the game involves at least some parser checks, you'd need to program in a system to tell the gallery what gamestate you want it to reflect (or else it would turn into garbage at every check) which isn't something the game is set up to account for; the existing Gallery is save-agnostic and just tracks what you've seen in some state since the system was implemented. You'd need to code in a way to call up specific gamestates to run against all the parser checks and then you'd also need some way to tell the game 'you've seen this scene so it's unlocked now' for every scene you want to be able to go back to later. Also, the scenes in the game are not designed to be read in a vacuum, instead they're more like 'When W happens, then go to Scene X, optionally add Effect Y, then return control to the player in Location Z (or don't if it's a Bad End)'. For every scene you'd want to turn into something standalone you'd need a way to tell the game to only call up this line to that line and then drop the player back into a menu, instead of doing all the stuff that the game is designed to do. All of which you'd need to add by hand. I suspect that this is one of those things where the programmers would take one look and say 'Well we could go back to every scene in the game and do this but we'd really rather gargle battery acid, so just make some save files and see it yourself plz'. :p

cobra

Aug 29, 2015
Or maybe just good old fashion cut and paste into a text file?

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
I'm in the mood for ice themed stuff and wish to upgrade my based mage with some new stuff ingame so here is a list of what Id want (and names I might like)
A ice summon
A winter staff
A frost mage's robe
A snowflake cloak
Frostbitten necklace or choker or collar for the neck slot (matches the bracelet and earrings)
Frostbitten bracelet for the ring slot(matches the necklace/choker/collar and earrings)
Frostbitten earrings for the head slot (matches the necklace/choker/collar and bracelet)
More ice themed spells
But I doubt I'll get this but I can dream