What content would you like added?

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Term consort is always pickable. Besides, a female champion would be still applicable for that title to be used if such a scenario were to happen. Come to think of it, weren't gay relationships somewhat accepted in feudal Japan?
I think so, but looking from the perspective of the colony you'd want to have as few of those as possible until your properly established.

• Sad
Reactions: Tainted-Alice

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Kohaku marriage would require a down payment of $199.99 American buckoos. We'll need to make it worth her while to take time out of her grind to do wife shit. Although she'd also probably take a huge sack of scrap metal as a substitute.
Pay-to-wife, the inevitable conclusion of gacha and the true scourge upon the gamerkind.

Daft Hellians

Jul 8, 2017
Kohaku marriage would require a down payment of $199.99 American buckoos. We'll need to make it worth her while to take time out of her grind to do wife shit.
What's the conversion rate into hawkes? Do you prefer cash or card? The dollar, pesos, or Canadian pesos? Pounds? Euros? Yin? Screw it, I'll pay in silver, just give me a delivery address and a binding contract to ensure delivery.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
more lyric! i really love the little guy/girl though i doubt this tf id like to see will ever happen but i wanna give lyric dragon wings i don't care if small or big enough to fly i think would be cute!

a corrupt frostmander tf to match the firemander corrupt tf item

more elemental summons like lightning elemental or ice elemental

more primordial hounds of other elements maybe a chance of a tf to become one don't care if is a permanent tf id tf my femboy half lupine into a galewolf the moment its out!

to finally to able to change scale color with a item like you can fur

grey or silver eye color

and id like a lion tf to be added if possible

Aelana

Apr 16, 2020
I think so, but looking from the perspective of the colony you'd want to have as few of those as s air to possible until your properly established.
(Laughs in spartan)

Making offspring is easy. Takes like ten seconds. You can be gay and make kids. The ancient greeks have done it for centuries.

I was taken by the midwinter party of the elves. The dances were incredibly cute. I loved how it has fleshed out the characters.

Oh yeah, more lyric!

Aug 8, 2020
First Farrah encounter at wayfort banish alternative seems like a half measure if non tollerant of corruption, suffer not the unclean to live and all that lawfull stupid stuff ^^

PudgyElderGod

Dec 28, 2020
With that out of the way, are there any scenes (feel free to point me towards them) where we see anything other than joy, desire or anger? Is the champion capable of anything akin to doubt? Fear? Shame? Sadness?
Real late to this one, but there's a good amount of fear and shame in a lot of the bad endings. Maybe not what you're looking for, but it's there.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
That's honestly the only one I go for when I can. It's kind of funny.

I'd say it's sad. The champion knocks Arona's sister, the blacksmith, and her sister's apprentice/pseudo little sister figure. And there's Arona, left out and forgotten. Honestly it's sadder than a Sarah Mclachlan commercial.

Also let Vivienne say "ara-ara" already.

Reactions: Burnerbro

Weerz

Apr 25, 2021
Rapture
Oh. About a different blacksmith. Whats the chance for knocking up the horse blacksmith at the horse camp?

Also about kids. Would be hard to add some speak about our kids? I mean. Sure. Not interaction because the long and elaborate explain about not growning up. But some npc does not even have a talk about our kids.
Like Brienne have. She interacting with them.
But Arona, or any of the orcs, Atani, Eubicha, Gwyn, Lyric etc. Does not have. Actually after the birth they are acting like they not even have.

Brienne, Elthara, Kiyoko, Zhara is the only one who mention their exist.
The orcs are just say that they are set on sail to the main land. Rest like gwyn. Just exist but with gwyn. But you cannot interact with them. Like take a look how your puppies look like, or your eggs, cows... Etc.

Also the rest of them is like just there for numbers. Considering how easy to break them up and they are duplicating because of a recent bug xD

Also. Also. Considering that we are able to "join" to the family of the Garth. Both as father and mother. And both Garth and Gweyr know about our deeds. Would not be a nice idea once to write something like they accept you in? Like the proud son-in-law or daughter-in-law??

Garth would be totaly on wibe with it xD
Like... Ugh. XD

Also since i have my Brainstorm. Will the slut assassin goblin get an update?

And i wonder what will happen with the Orc lupine girl in the frost hound.
Will she ever get pregnant?

What about the armors and weapons? Will there be more eventually? Like coc had a lot, cannot compare to tits. Its have a lot.

Also hope soon Aileh will get her moar content xd

Last edited:

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
  • Love
Reactions: sumgai and Weerz

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Honestly thought i'd dislike the dragoness due to her being connected to Kas but honestly shes pretty interesting. Found myself deciding to keep her out of morbid curiosity, also I respect the excuse for the Arnold handshake reference if your strong enough.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
What about the armors and weapons? Will there be more eventually? Like coc had a lot, cannot compare to tits. Its have a lot.
CoC2 already has many times the number of weapon and armor choices as its predecessor but yes, there'll be more stuff of basically every kind as long as the game's still being worked on.

Nov 9, 2021
A threesome scene with Gwyn and Solveig. (I can't be the only one who'd like to have the 2 half sisters in bed at once)
A Foursome scene with Hretha, Ragnild, and Infrith, with some changes depending on which of them are pregnant.
A special scene (possibly a foursome) with Kiyoko, Miko, and Rindo when all three are pregnant by the PC.
More interactions between followers, including Lyric, sexual or otherwise.
A scene where you and your followers take a dip in the foothills hot spring, with a option to make things extra "steamy."
Also, more oviposition content.

Virtuoso

Jul 21, 2020
Wish the companions weren't so "fuck them, be fucked by them or fuck off." I understand the nature of the game, of course, but I wish there was more interactions and responses or events that deepen the bond between the PC and the companions in a more platonic way. I feel like it would help make the companions you don't want sexy times with to also share time in the limelight.

Irmo

Aug 8, 2021
I understand the Collar of Submission is "officially" aimed at Sissy play, but in the context of the feminization and the interaction with Lyla, the whole thing is somewhat robbed of some of its point once the PC is female (or, of course, if the PC is female from the get-go). Given Lyla has a cock, I think it could be extended if she proceeds to have the fertility of the PC increased and/or pregnancy length shortened and proceeds to breed the PC.

Also, I'd love to see the PC be bred by Evelyn.

Reactions: Forget Me Knot

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
I understand the Collar of Submission is "officially" aimed at Sissy play, but in the context of the feminization and the interaction with Lyla, the whole thing is somewhat robbed of some of its point once the PC is female (or, of course, if the PC is female from the get-go). Given Lyla has a cock, I think it could be extended if she proceeds to have the fertility of the PC increased and/or pregnancy length shortened and proceeds to breed the PC.

Also, I'd love to see the PC be bred by Evelyn.
Frankly, I've reached the point where I'm considering changing what the original does and just making a new one that's actually aimed at the sissy play because it's obvious none of the writers are using it for that

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Well pretty sure dating would be the most, maybe just a fuckbuddy, seems like with foxes most relationships' require the ability to make kits. So no manquibines.
Eh, if they wanted to have more kids, they could always make more kids. Nothing is stopping a foxy guy from marrying champion for simple reason of love.

I think so, but looking from the perspective of the colony you'd want to have as few of those as possible until your properly established
And what better way to establish yourself than marrying/becoming consort to one of the most important people on the continent? Rindo is a well enough proof.

Term consort is always pickable. Besides, a female champion would be still applicable for that title to be used if such a scenario were to happen. Come to think of it, weren't gay relationships somewhat accepted in feudal Japan?
Well, in most plain term yes. But as with everything viewed through the lenses of history, it is more nuanced and fucked up than a short paragraph pr two can properly convey.
This explains the short of it.

Last edited:

Tamsee

Mar 2, 2018
That one I sadly know of. It did make it easier for gay men to have proper relationships, but a what cost. Either way, we will have to wait and see what future holds.