What content would you like added?

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Not mine. Female version is from Artanon, male I forgot.
If someone could read this signature, that would be great.
awe0oy.png

Last edited:

Starslayerbob

Dec 23, 2021
So just did the kitsune den and lady evergreens request got the bountiful bag gear. Skipped the option to have snu snu with senja. But I wanna smash her. Is that option gone now or is there special conditions for that?

Tubten

Jan 10, 2019
While i doubt anything like this would ever be added, an item that can be set up as a one-way fast travel to any non-dungeon location on the map would be nice, ideally letting you have at least two of them so you can bounce between two locations.

kind of like a mini, portable waystone. Set one up in say, the plains, and go wherever you want. when you activate the item in your inventory, you are brought to that specific square in the plains. If you had a second one set up in the frostwood, you could re-set your plains warp again, and warp over to a spot in frostwood again.

You'd need to re-set every warp after using them, but it could still be pretty handy, a way to get to the nearest waystone, or to a camp, or just to a general region you want to visit on the regular.

Would certainly make giving Lieutenant Jen her daily meal while I'm exploring Khor Minos a lot easier.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
If someone could read this signature, that would be great.
I think it might be "Lak Side". Or "Lale Side". And maybe it was supposed to be "Lake Side" but the artist just forgot to add the bit to differentiate between k and e. Honestly it sort of seems halfway between cursive and not cursive, considering how the first letter doesn't look like any cursive letter so I'm just making the assumption that it's supposed to be L and not I.

Reactions: Burnerbro

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
I think it might be "Lak Side". Or "Lale Side". And maybe it was supposed to be "Lake Side" but the artist just forgot to add the bit to differentiate between k and e. Honestly it sort of seems halfway between cursive and not cursive, considering how the first letter doesn't look like any cursive letter so I'm just making the assumption that it's supposed to be L and not I.
Thanks.

Also, heh.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Because it's an illustration of a scene that I'm sure at least some players would love to see. And because that is clearly the face of Kiyoko dealing with her husband's major episode of Big Gay.

Or do you guys think she would still be all about joining in or watching while hyping the Champ up?

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Or do you guys think she would still be all about joining in or watching while hyping the Champ up?

She's gotta deal with a metric fuck ton of kids and adjusting to the new century. She needs her sleep, not to be kept up by her constantly changing partner and their eternal quest to fuck everything that moves. Also someone should tell Kiyoko that she shouldn't go to sleep with makeup on, even if she is a back sleeper.

Weerz

Apr 25, 2021
Rapture
I.... Expected different look from liufr him/her. X_x... Like humanoid body but with canine head and legs and arms and tail. But bare furless, blue skinned everything else.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Why is this posted here though?
As Burnerbro said, I just like to picture my champion keeping Kiyoko awake while going to town on some prime bishonen kitsune.

I.... Expected different look from liufr him/her. X_x... Like humanoid body but with canine head and legs and arms and tail. But bare furless, blue skinned everything else.
Eh, his description is pretty clear that he has human like head.
Anyway, I love Liulfr design. Female Liulfr is buff, but has pretty moderate breasts (for the game she is in anyway) but she keeps some characteristics, like her moderate waste, where you can tell that she once presented as male.
Male herm Liulfr is just a buff pretty boy similar to a lot of recent Japanese/Chinese characters I have hots for. Especially one from Kengan ashura manga whose name currently escapes me.
Can not wait for his cboy bust since it also has different description (more boyish face, softer all around) and for cboy bust (everyday/pregnant/mindbroken).

Last edited:

VVV

Sep 15, 2020
I would like to fuck a guy in the ass while Kiyoko encourages me. That pictures reminds me somewhat of my want.
Instead of saying that and "here's an example" with two unrecognizable characters, you left us to speculate and needed us to interrogate you? That's rather silly!

Back to the topic though, I found something I'd like added. An additional description for which stat is maximized by the Khor'Minos alcohols instead of needing to memorize would be great.

Reactions: Daft Hellians

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Country foxes make due when the champ isnt giving her them enough, also that just sounds like an event that'd lead to pelvis shattering.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
As Burnerbro said, I just like to picture my champion keeping Kiyoko awake while going to town on some prime bishonen kitsune.
Kiyoko's spouse is the one that's catching.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
THe other guy I dont think is a kitsune, just someone who fuckin commissions his OC with all of the kitsune, I just kinda ignore it.

Starslayerbob

Dec 23, 2021
So is there additional storage unlocked. So far I have the chest you find after the plant dryad lady, the chest from garth the wolf bar owner and the centaur girl that wants to be your pack horse. Is there more or is that it?

Kingu2

May 20, 2020
So is there additional storage unlocked. So far I have the chest you find after the plant dryad lady, the chest from garth the wolf bar owner and the centaur girl that wants to be your pack horse. Is there more or is that it?
there is one more that you can buy from Senja and I think that's all for now.

PuppyPrincess

May 13, 2017
So in the spirit of Christmas, my champ has been giving back by blowing everyone in sight of the KM Outskirts (Don't judge me >.<) and I noticed how if you have Brint in your party when you do the "Slutty Flirt" or BFF bonding with Cait over by Rooh that Brint joins in unprompted as he's literally standing right there and I really like the flavor it adds to the scenes.

I'd like to see more scenes that change dynamically if you've got certain companions in your party but I guess its easier when Wsan is writing both Brint and the scenes themselves...

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
I would rather that the scenes that involve our companions have a little prompt where we can choose if they join with us or not. Not everyone is into sharing their catch.

Reactions: Daft Hellians

PuppyPrincess

May 13, 2017
Yeah that's fair, I suppose I meant it more in terms of I like when your companions react to what you're doing in scenes even if they're not direct participants. Makes them feel more alive I guess xD

Tubten

Jan 10, 2019
Recently got the wayfort renovations done. And between Daliza and Farrah both saying the Alarune's effigies were a big help around the fort, I'd love to see that expanded at some point.

Maybe in future updates we could train and arm the effigies as servants and soldiers to protect and maintain the wayfort? Perhaps an option to replace the elves partly or entirely with them?

I could easily see this happening for someone going corrupt route, but as I'm going Pure route, I'd hope that there would be options available to do it on low / zero corruption as well. Train Effigies to use spears, magic and bows to fight off attackers instead of just relying on pollen and lust-related effects. I know they're kind of built and designed to use pollen and lust effects, but as I'm both a fighter and low-corruption, and lust effects really present as corruption-related, i'd personally preffer more martial soldiers then lust ones. An optional questline to get the Alarune to start producing a larger, sturdier soldier caste complete with wood / bark armor? Short and durable servant castes made just for your wayfort too? Could probably involve the dryads somehow since they're all about nature, and could help remove / reduce the corruption in those particular effigies, if not the Alarune herself.

If not fighters, it'd still be nice to see effigies more prominently around the fort in other ways, maintaining the grounds and taking care of any manual labor or services needed.

Just feel like if you spare the Alarune, you should have access to her large supply of flower-power you know? Really loved the small mentions they got already, would love to see more. Plus while having the elves manning the fort is nice, it really feels like I'm just borrowing / taking them away from their rightful place in winter city. Having my own dedicated people would be nice.