What content would you like added?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Do you think Kiha would make an appearance in CoC2? I mean it's not impossible, seeing as Kas and whathername came through.
Savin and Tobs have both mentioned that we aren't going to see any other characters crossing over (save Taoth), the closest we'll probably ever get is the Bad End in the Palace of Ice where you can get kicked through a portal to Mareth and end up in one of several places.

So yeah, no direct appearance by Kiha in CoC2, though it's possible Aileh or Kas could indirectly mention her at some point.

Lone Wolf115

Savin and Tobs have both mentioned that we aren't going to see any other characters crossing over (save Taoth), the closest we'll probably ever get is the Bad End in the Palace of Ice where you can get kicked through a portal to Mareth and end up in one of several places.

So yeah, no direct appearance by Kiha in CoC2, though it's possible Aileh or Kas could indirectly mention her at some point.
What Taoth why shouldn't he be fighting the demons again even them being fractured one of them could get stronger than the rest and reunite them?
She'll be mentioned as the one that got away.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
What Taoth why shouldn't he be fighting the demons again even them being fractured one of them could get stronger than the rest and reunite them?
She'll be mentioned as the one that got away.
Taoth is the one behind Raphael and his cohorts. Or at least the names of those enemies seem to imply that. All of them are "Taothian" something.

I wonder how he will be handled though. He's a divinity. An uninvited one that is causing problems. Keros? The champion?

Kiyoko absorbing Taoth as it was said to be planned at some point would be ... awkward as hell.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Lone Wolf115

Taoth is the one behind Raphael and his cohorts. Or at least the names of those enemies seem to imply that. All of them are "Taothian" something.

I wonder how he will be handled though. He's a divinity. An uninvited one that is causing problems. Keros? The champion?

Kiyoko absorbing Taoth as it was said to be planned at some point would be ... awkward as hell.
Well I'll take care of him he's attacking my family so Keros will have to respect that and back up if he is there by choice well I'll teach him the only way that everyone else learns a nice swift ass kicking.

My slut-sune if that will happen then I'll make sure that she doesn't let the power get to her head.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
I want to have access to the Powers menu disabled if the only power which you are currently able to use is your at-will. It's small, but it'd just remove the annoyance of entering the powers menu at the start of every turn, saying "Oh right, everything is on cooldown," and backing out to do a basic attack.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
My slut-sune if that will happen then I'll make sure that she doesn't let the power get to her head.
I have no idea how a divine kiyoko would be handled. Divinities generally don't concern themselves with the material plane unless it's something REALLY bad. Would she keep showing up at the family home? Still have kids? Get in the champion's party? Admittedly, Keros did that with Chizuru and company, but was there a family life at all, or did he just sire the kids and poof! disappear?

And why pass that kind of power to Kiyoko when the one that needs it the most seems to be the champion? He/she needs that kind of powerup to be able to go against Kas, a 20 level demon against a level 10 (at most) champion. There's a pretty big disparity in power there.

Lone Wolf115

I have no idea how a divine kiyoko would be handled. Divinities generally don't concern themselves with the material plane unless it's something REALLY bad. Would she keep showing up at the family home? Still have kids? Get in the champion's party? Admittedly, Keros did that with Chizuru and company, but was there a family life at all, or did he just sire the kids and poof! disappear?

And why pass that kind of power to Kiyoko when the one that needs it the most seems to be the champion? He/she needs that kind of powerup to be able to go against Kas, a 20 level demon against a level 10 (at most) champion. There's a pretty big disparity in power there.
She's smart she wouldn't up and leave her family.
The Champion is just a badass plenty of badasses have defeated an enemy stronger than them. Somethings shouldn't be questioned. ;) :cool: :catte: :smuggo:

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Seeing how Kinuquest is gated behind multiple levels of completely optional content, there's absolutely no chance that if that concept is still slated to happen in some form, it would be used to explain how the Champion is able to go toe to toe with Kas. Winning against someone who's stronger than you is, like, Heroics 101.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Seeing how Kinuquest is gated behind multiple levels of completely optional content, there's absolutely no chance that if that concept is still slated to happen in some form, it would be used to explain how the Champion is able to go toe to toe with Kas. Winning against someone who's stronger than you is, like, Heroics 101.
Well, something will have to happen so he/she doesn't get squicked by crits of over 100 damage. Perhaps the balancing of level 10 will ensure that. :iiam:

Jul 13, 2021
That'd probably be quite terrible. Can you imagine the volume of imps/day she'd pump out?
I just realized something: If everyone in Savarra (or Mareth) were all turned into demons, wouldn't they eventually die out? Demons are only capable of giving birth to imps, who if you didn't realize are all male. No females means no reproduction. No reproduction means no successors and what follows is extinction. There's also the question of a demon's lifespan. The obvious answer would be to say that they're immortal, but when you take into account that CoC's version of demons are VERY different from general demons portrayed by pop culture, the answer starts to get a bit convoluted. And even if they are immortal, they aren't unkillable, and accidents do still happen, as demons are anything but perfect. All in all, the demons -if my hypothesis is correct- are fucked by simply existing, and not in the good way.

Lone Wolf115

I just realized something: If everyone in Savarra (or Mareth) were all turned into demons, wouldn't they eventually die out? Demons are only capable of giving birth to imps, who if you didn't realize are all male. No females means no reproduction. No reproduction means no successors and what follows is extinction. There's also the question of a demon's lifespan. The obvious answer would be to say that they're immortal, but when you take into account that CoC's version of demons are VERY different from general demons portrayed by pop culture, the answer starts to get a bit convoluted. And even if they are immortal, they aren't unkillable, and accidents do still happen, as demons are anything but perfect. All in all, the demons -if my hypothesis is correct- are fucked by simply existing, and not in the good way.
That's what Kas wants to fix so imps will be a distant memory.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
The obvious answer would be to say that they're immortal, but when you take into account that CoC's version of demons are VERY different from general demons portrayed by pop culture, the answer starts to get a bit convoluted.
CoC demons seem to often be very capable of transformations, pretty much automatically, inherently changing shape to their ideal form when they first become a demon, as implied by what Kas says to Alissa when she first becomes a demon, which was something along the lines of "That's the form you wish to take?" Also, Kas has been around since the time when Demons first appeared, being part of the tribe that transformed themselves into demons in the first place, based on a doc I remember reading. It seems that Demons are at least really long-lived, if not unaging, due to how they seem to take some ideal form normally. Sure, they can be killed, but being stronger and unaging. They seem to be much less capable of dying than normal people.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
There was a bad end in the first CoC where demons could be born. I know bad ends are all of dubious canon. But Kas is a scientist and hates imps, so if anyone could fix that issue and be willing to do so it'd be her. After she's done trying to one up Lethice in the mad conqueror category. As long as Kas doesn't cause the spoopy apocalypse 2, then she has plenty of time to solve that issue. YMMV on whether demons being born is a good thing.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
She probably said that because Alissa didn't grow a massive horse dong at the time.
Alissa was trying to copycat Kas I bet. Like a, "you could be LITERALLY ANYTHING rn and yet you decide to try to be another me? Inferior. Pathetic." sorta thing.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Based on the art files, Alissa gets the idea later. Maybe she needed a battering ram or something because that thing's enormous.
it looks like a Jolly Rancher

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
So like, more Ryn low confidence content. I do hope it was not abbandon entirely. Or if it did, at least put it out of its misery and smuther it with tits on last time.

Lone Wolf115

I would like an eye patch, it's fucking imposing. And that's it for today. :ghost:
Enchantment: Don't fuck with me.
It would have to definitely be Enhanced. For me and other people that prefer that definitely I wear and use items that do something I don't want to wear something that doesn't do anything Zo's silver mask that she gives you enhances the powers she teaches you but I don't use or wear the mask.

Reactions: Burnerbro

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
it looks like a Jolly Rancher
So does that mean that in the inevitable Bad End that someone (probably Savin) will write whenever we encounter her again, she'll be telling the Champ and Ryn to Keep On Sucking?
So like, more Ryn low confidence content. I do hope it was not abbandon entirely.
Wait until the next public patch is out and you can see all of the content Alypia just wrote which factors that in.

Actually, pretty much all Ryn content factors it in, simply as part of how her custom parsers work. You might just have to see the stuff with multiple Champions to realize that it does change to reflect her state.

Irmo

Aug 8, 2021
I absolutely love Arona. I also love the comments she makes when the PC is her breeding bitch and pregnant. What would be great to go a bit further into that direction with a subby PC - with a lust mechanism like in CoC, we could have the master or mistress demand to be serviced when they reach a certain level - or at least it should be possible to adapt the blue-balled mechanism for companions to that end.

Also, in CoC, I loved the collar play with Urta, and especially the walkies. Similar to how Arona has the PC strip and service her in Arona's throne room, it would be great to have some scene possible e.g. at the Frost Hound Tavern where the PC is presented nude to the public -or at the Wayfort. which might spark some comments by Farrah

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Also, in CoC, I loved the collar play with Urta, and especially the walkies. Similar to how Arona has the PC strip and service her in Arona's throne room, it would be great to have some scene possible e.g. at the Frost Hound Tavern where the PC is presented nude to the public -or at the Wayfort. which might spark some comments by Farrah
Urta is one of my favourite characters on CoC, the collaring was fun and i think the only thing similar to that is with the new Lyla content on backer patch. This is what i meant by more dom/sub content being added for CoC2.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
with a lust mechanism like in CoC, we could have the master or mistress demand to be serviced when they reach a certain level - or at least it should be possible to adapt the blue-balled mechanism for companions to that end.
Arona actually DOES have a scene like that! If her Resolve gets low enough while you're exploring, Dom!Arona will shove you down and have her way with you. And with Cait, if she's in the party.

Irmo

Aug 8, 2021
Arona actually DOES have a scene like that! If her Resolve gets low enough while you're exploring, Dom!Arona will shove you down and have her way with you. And with Cait, if she's in the party.
Outside camp? Well, ok, not sure I've seen it. Thing is, though, unlike in CoC, where Lust increases with waiting, there's not that much happening with Resolve outside combat, barring the occasional random scene. So whereas in CoC, Lust fluctuates pretty much constantly, Resolve doesn't seem to have that much going on except in combat. Maybe try to do a bit more with it?

As one suggestion also maybe in context of being blue-balled - if the group defeats an enemy with valid sex options and the PC is blueballed, maybe disallow leaving outright and have the PC use the opportunity to get off?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
As one suggestion also maybe in context of being blue-balled - if the group defeats an enemy with valid sex options and the PC is blueballed, maybe disallow leaving outright and have the PC use the opportunity to get off?
Forcing players to have sex with an NPC they might not be interested in sexing with no way out (outside the context of losing a fight) isn't likely to ever happen.

The whole thing with lust fluctuation in CoC1 and TiTS has something to do with how those games have/had a minimum horniness requirement to initiate any sex scene, which may be more realistic but it's also kind of annoying if you want to see something and are just a couple points short. Since CoC2 did away with that entirely, there's no real reason to have Resolve regularly decreasing over time. Well, unless you're poor Ryn and have a whole mechanic based around being unable to take care of your perma-horni on your own.

That said, there may be some more content along similar thematic lines in the future. It's been strongly hinted that corrupted minotaurs might get you addicted to cum for example.

Last edited:

Lone Wolf115

Well, unless you're poor Ryn and have a whole mechanic based around being unable to take care of your perma-horni on your own.
I hope the cage isn't to far around the corner, or it doesn't start as a backer.
Also hope there's a growth option, like her breasts and butt, get her to a comfortable length. I only use her first set since I can't incorporate the queenly raiment into my current style. Any ideas, or a thread I believe that there is one.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I hope the cage isn't to far around the corner, or it doesn't start as a backer.
When it's coming is only known to the devs and whether it first appears in a backer patch or a public one is pretty much entirely down to when it's ready to be released in the monthly cycle. Sometimes big content drops happen to coincide with the public patch, but the odds generally favor content landing in a backer patch period first.
Also hope there's a growth option, like her breasts and butt, get her to a comfortable length. I only use her first set since I can't incorporate the queenly raiment into my current style. Any ideas, or a thread I believe that there is one.
By growth, do you mean her penis? Savin has mentioned that he'll likely add a way to give her a properly majestic royal sceptre eventually, as an option for those who want that.

Queenly Raiment is pretty much all-healing so if you give Ryn that set you'd use her as a substitute for Passion Priestess/Witch Cait. She has basically no offense aside from Aurora Arrow but she can heal and support like nobody's business.