What content would you like added?

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Why would a corrupt PC who's never been nice to her at any point suddenly start caring about what she wants when it comes to her body?

That's a fair point but it's moot if Ryn's writers don't want that. Of course, genital stuff for her is pointless as long as that cage is on her. If we removed her penis, I'm pretty confident that the thing turn into a chastity belt or something. It already changes size with her dick.

Which is unfortunate. She's just taking up space in the Frosthound for me. I wish I could tell her to go back to Jassira.

Cait is a front runner for best girl and, until the winter city, our only healer. Why would you want to get rid of her when she's so invested in the plot?

Magnin

Jul 17, 2020
That's a fair point but it's moot if Ryn's writers don't want that. Of course, genital stuff for her is pointless as long as that cage is on her. If we removed her penis, I'm pretty confident that the thing turn into a chastity belt or something. It already changes size with her dick.

I would honestly be fine with “too many variables and I spergout over de-dicking”
The consent angle is just irritating given how awful the pc can be towards her.
I suppose this also applies to Subrona?

Cait is a front runner for best girl and, until the winter city, our only healer. Why would you want to get rid of her when she's so invested in the plot?

Because i don’t get to play the game at all if i don’t sully my hands with her. Putting words in my mouth and feelings in my head when there was no other option. Because unlike Quint or Arona or Azzyran or Kiyoko there’s no way to give her an early resolution. Brint and Etheryn are also forced on me, but I like them more and even then I wouldn’t be averse to having an option to tell them to go away.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
I would honestly be fine with “too many variables and I spergout over de-dicking”
The consent angle is just irritating given how awful the pc can be towards her.
I suppose this also applies to Subrona?

Because i don’t get to play the game at all if i don’t sully my hands with her. Putting words in my mouth and feelings in my head when there was no other option. Because unlike Quint or Arona or Azzyran or Kiyoko there’s no way to give her an early resolution. Brint and Etheryn are also forced on me, but I like them more and even then I wouldn’t be averse to having an option to tell them to go away.
Yep whenever people say that "you can not do something because consent" what they actually mean to say is "Authors does not want to.' Because yeah, this is a game called corruption of champions 2. Why would a champion with twisted moral compass care for it? Especially if they could get away with being a jackass while moving closer to their goal?

As for Cait... Yeah, the game forces you to interact with her. But really only if you do pregnancy stuff and small scenes here and there. If you are talking about her quest, you are not forced to complete it. If you do, the game will think you care for her because you did help her reconnect with her father. But only thing that "bothers" me personally (big " here) is that we can either hug her or kiss her. Not really a option to just do nothing.

I think Etheryn also has this, but in her case it is understandable. Since she is a
queen, for now. So it is understandable that you will have to interact with her at some point. Especially if you become her bottom vassal. My only real problem is that the game assumes that the reason why I am helping that male elf is because I care for her. Which is weird. And that her confidence gauges is confusing so that even people that have no romantic interest in her end up being forced into romantic situations.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
I'd love to see a genital transformative you could convince Etheryn to take. I like her as a character, she's cute and sweet and sad(I think I'm drawn to characters I feel sorry for), but godDANG do I wish she had a pussy :(

Nah Ryn is better as intersex, I hope she gets the cage removed someday and maybe grow her cock bigger but she doesn't need a pussy. It wouldn't be her then.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
As for Cait... Yeah, the game forces you to interact with her. But really only if you do pregnancy stuff and small scenes here and there. If you are talking about her quest, you are not forced to complete it. If you do, the game will think you care for her because you did help her reconnect with her father. But only thing that "bothers" me personally (big " here) is that we can either hug her or kiss her. Not really a option to just do nothing.
It actually surprised me that, after having had her around for so long, I had to *actually* interact with her to begin her magicock quest of sorts.

Shmebulock

Apr 5, 2021
Gimp suit attire for subby-minded companions: objectively worse than any other set they can have, can't do much thanks to being gagged/blindfolded/tied, but you win... I don't know, style points for being such a baller?

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Can I ask (sorry I can't find which thread would be suitable to ask on) about the banned incest thing? I know it's banned, I read the what's banned content when adding submission events but it clearly states no immediate family.. does that include cousins?

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA

Satyrs-Maze

Apr 2, 2021
Can I ask (sorry I can't find which thread would be suitable to ask on) about the banned incest thing? I know it's banned, I read the what's banned content when adding submission events but it clearly states no immediate family.. does that include cousins?
I think its a guideline from patrion you get a fling with your half sister I remember they had to change nikke (if I spelled it right) she use to be your kid but fenoxo had to change it because of patrion and because he didn't like it himself if my memory is right

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
TiTS also changed Kiro and Kally from blood sisters to step-sisters for that reason, Steele and Shade being half-siblings seems to get a pass.
Patreon's rules are hazy and that's one of the big things driving it (along with Fenoxo being uncomfortable with parent/child incest specifically) but no, it generally doesn't extend to cousins. Not that there are many cousins in the game that we've encountered, outside of the Floofhaus. See also: Jack/Jill in TiTS, who are occasionally involved in sex scenes with their cousin Captain Steele in Bad Ends.

Reactions: Stupid_Goo

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
TiTS also changed Kiro and Kally from blood sisters to step-sisters for that reason, Steele and Shade being half-siblings seems to get a pass.

Patreon's rules are hazy and that's one of the big things driving it (along with Fenoxo being uncomfortable with parent/child incest specifically) but no, it generally doesn't extend to cousins. Not that there are many cousins in the game that we've encountered, outside of the Floofhaus. See also: Jack/Jill in TiTS, who are occasionally involved in sex scenes with their cousin Captain Steele in Bad Ends.
Also the half Leithan half ? in TiTs, Anyx stationed on uveto. Only Steele's cousin if starter race is half Leithan. Thanks for the info though

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I would love to see more content with Liaden, especially with corrupted Azyrran!
Saaaaaame. Skow pls.

AS FAR AS WE CAN TELL they only ENFORCE Parent/Child so ???????

Maybe?

It's all arbitrary and the rules are made up.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Skow pls.

Good to know I'm not the only one chanting this. We need more honey hornet and wholesome paladin interactions.

And on another note, ALL HAIL PATREON. GOD OF WEIRDLY INCONSISTENT RULES. WE ARE UNWORTHY OH MIGHTY MONEY DEVOURER.

Reactions: Dras and Savin

Shmebulock

Apr 5, 2021
People must be sick of hearing this, but...

Can we get Gytha to guard.... I don't know, the entrance to the elven ladies room and be very cross if we want to get in? I really want to access her scenes after Winter City and the poor girl has a penchant for being taken roughly by a would-be conqueror.

Last edited:

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Maybe when William gets his backlog under tighter control.

Maybe.

May 20, 2021
All I want at this point is a buyback system in the shops after you've commited to selling something. Like how am I supposed to know that I'd be needing to return the bow of the cracked out druid who kidnapped Garret 3 hours later in the winter city before I can so much as ask her about herself?

Weeelll that and I'd also really like a strong male asshole character who you can Femenize by beating him over the course of several enconters. Like honestly I was heartbroken to find out that something like the collar of submission existed but you could only use it on yourself.

SomeNobody

Dec 18, 2020
All I want at this point is a buyback system in the shops after you've commited to selling something. Like how am I supposed to know that I'd be needing to return the bow of the cracked out druid who kidnapped Garret 3 hours later in the winter city before I can so much as ask her about herself?
That's why I don't sell any uniques, and why they need to seriously get around to adding further storage capacity

When you've got all the money in the world why are you not allowed to buy more storage containers?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
When you've got all the money in the world why are you not allowed to buy more storage containers?
The art of making Things for the purpose of Holding Other Things was lost in the Godswar and all remaining examples are relics of a bygone age.

Or more seriously, it's a deliberate balancing thing and you'll get more storage whenever they add another one.

drossbots

Sep 29, 2020
"Infinite" storage should be a wayfort thing honestly. I think we talked about it at one point actually

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021
Insert bag of holding memes here.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
I know more Miko content is coming but I would love to be able to get break Mai. From the sex scenes between both sisters and PC, Miko says Mai doesn't get off and that she's frigid. I so want to break her, in a nice way btw not a creepy way. That grey furred vixen needs to smile, I'm starting to think she may be an emotionless robot.

Mizukage

Mar 16, 2021
Kinu's reaction to Miko becoming one of her step mother's (though I guess maybe that title only applies to people we marry as opposed to people we breed with?).

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
I know more Miko content is coming but I would love to be able to get break Mai. From the sex scenes between both sisters and PC, Miko says Mai doesn't get off and that she's frigid. I so want to break her, in a nice way btw not a creepy way. That grey furred vixen needs to smile, I'm starting to think she may be an emotionless robot.
You know she's like that for a reason right? It's for her sake. >.> (As much as I don't like her newest sex scenes because of her thing she got going being a major mood ruiner, the idea of breaking her so that she can be more "normal" to some degree in terms of sex really icks me. Just pet her and you'll get your frigid fox orgasm)

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Kinu's reaction to Miko becoming one of her step mother's (though I guess maybe that title only applies to people we marry as opposed to people we breed with?).

I think both Kinus would be shocked and possibly appalled at it being Miko and that would be hilarious. Not the calm and maturish Mai, not friend shaped Khohaku, not literally all the others. But Miko. The horny, ditzy shrine maiden. I may reconsider my no peen policy just to mess with Kinu. I think I have a fetish for bullying kitsune.

You know she's like that for a reason right? >.>

Because she has to put up with the disaster that is the crazy kitsunes she lives with and gets serious migraines.

I'm (only mostly) joking. Plenty of dialogue explicitly states her reasons. Mai is just fine the way she is. I mean, if we're given the opportunity to help lessen her issues I'll go for it. But personality wise she's fine. And not that robotic imo.

MerKitty

May 21, 2021
I would really like to see the champion be able to make use of having 2 dicks besides the masturbation scene. I've been browsing everywhere to try to find if a scene like that exists.

Apr 9, 2021
I would really like to see the champion be able to make use of having 2 dicks besides the masturbation scene. I've been browsing everywhere to try to find if a scene like that exists.
i believe gytha and elthara have scenes that utilize 2 dicks but i don't know if anyone else does

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I think that Gytha has a variant if you have two and I know that Cait's new content accounts for it once she lets you worship Mallach through her back door. There's probably more but since I don't play any double-donged Champs I'm not sure what those would be offhand. The fact that you're hard-limited to two was done specifically to discourage the kind of 'technically available but rarely if ever used' content TiTS has with even more penises and multiple vaginas, among other things, by limiting it to a manageable number.

Shrike675

Apr 8, 2021
Vari has one, you can find her in the Frostwoods area past the Wayfort.