What content would you like added?

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Kimonos and/or armored kimonos would be just swell. We get the the ninja outfit, but alas, no fancy kimono so I can complete my samurai weeb cosplay.

I'm talking something like this:

download.png

Or this:

tsushima.png

I like the aesthetic and it would fit the kitsune. Surely Kohaku can sell some or help me commission one. My inner weeb cries out for glorious Nippon silk.

Pictures are from Fire Emblem: Three houses and Ghost of Tsushima.

theblacksmith

Nov 29, 2018
This would be a while off, but I'd like to see extra dialogue if the PC completes the Convocation of Mirrors and then decides to join the Order Astrida. Judging by you-know-who's reaction at the climax of CoM, that's probably the last thing they'd expect you to do. Even if it's just for flavor, I want to be able to explain my decision in-universe. Otherwise, it would feel like both of us are very pointedly ignoring the elephant in the room.

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021
Otherwise, it would feel like both of us are very pointedly ignoring the elephant in the room.
But what if there actually was an elephant in the room?

qorl

Apr 23, 2020
I'd love to see a genital transformative you could convince Etheryn to take. I like her as a character, she's cute and sweet and sad(I think I'm drawn to characters I feel sorry for), but godDANG do I wish she had a pussy :(

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
I'd love to see a genital transformative you could convince Etheryn to take. I like her as a character, she's cute and sweet and sad(I think I'm drawn to characters I feel sorry for), but godDANG do I wish she had a pussy :(
I'd be rich if I had a dollar for every time someone asked for this.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
I think people have asked to give Etheryn a pussy a thousand times, never looking back to see if it's been asked before. The answer is, was, and (most likely) will be no. She would despise having a pussy, which you'd notice if you paid attention to her dialogue and scenes, and the dream in which you force tf a pussy onto her is only available with high corruption.

That said, you did just say a genital transformative in your first sentence. And you almost certainly will be able to give her some genital transformatives once the cage is off... to give her a bigger dick. I personally can't wait.

Reactions: Forget Me Knot

qorl

Apr 23, 2020
I think people have asked to give Etheryn a pussy a thousand times, never looking back to see if it's been asked before. The answer is, was, and (most likely) will be no. She would despise having a pussy, which you'd notice if you paid attention to her dialogue and scenes, and the dream in which you force tf a pussy onto her is only available with high corruption.

That said, you did just say a genital transformative in your first sentence. And you almost certainly will be able to give her some genital transformatives once the cage is off... to give her a bigger dick. I personally can't wait.
I never have high corruption so I didn't see that dream but I did read about it on the wiki, yes. What you're saying about her makes sense, but I'm sure it'd be possible for a writer to come up with some arc where she gradually warms to up to the idea without changing her character. If they wanted to of course.
And yes I did say 'a genital transformative' but then later specified what kind exactly I'd like.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
So you're saying there's huge demand for it?
I'm saying that people should take a hint that their high demands aren't gonna be met.
Ryn doesn't want a pussy.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
I'm saying that people should take a hint that their high demands aren't gonna be met.

I wouldn't even say a huge demand. Just some people occasionally wanting something that's been shot down every time it's been brought up. Besides, you're right about what the character wants. All of Ryn's scenes establish that she's perfectly fine with her penis and only briefly entertained the idea of vagina, begrudgingly and with no gusto, only as a means to escape her cage. It wouldn't make sense for her character.

Also while typing this and thinking of silly ways to say penis, it finally dawned on me. CoC = cock. I'm embarrassed to admit that I've just now realized that, even after "TiTS" was created.

But it sheds light on something. CoC = cock. CoC 2 would be second cock, or second companion with cock. Etheryn is likely to be the second party member with a penis you'll acquire. Cait is more of a deuteragonist than a companion. Therefore Etheryn is the second companion period. Etheryn shortens her name to Ryn. Ryn has three letters. Gabe Newell is nicknamed Gaben. Gaben has the same amount of letters as Savin and they both end in N and have and A. Therefore, Half-Life 3 confirmed.

Shmebulock

Apr 5, 2021
Add in the subtitle and it's CoC:SoC -- Cocksock!

And I always thought Cocksock was the occupation of everyone within arm's reach of Champs...

I wouldn't even say a huge demand. Just some people occasionally wanting something that's been shot down every time it's been brought up.

It's not a deal breaker, although I'd like her to have a snatch as a matter of principle (the principle being: "I get to decide your hardware, bitch. And you're welcome")

People will keep asking for that from time to time. Instead of considering it a nuisance, I'd take it as a sign of interest from the community. Ryn's top notch cocksock.

Reactions: Paradox01

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
I just wish we had a big sign in fronr of forums that says "We will not implement "list of this and that"" so that we could at least tell people what developers will and will not do. Not because I personally have problem with people asking, but because it does turn into a shit show fast in some cases.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
So basically a writer's and/or developer's list of kinks and hard no's on the first post?
Yeah. To be fair there are no real hard "no". Only things that I can think if is no child parent icest, no "realistic rape", do not ask developer/writer to alter something about character (physically or mentally). They will do it if they feel like it but not because you suggested it. So ask for things that are consistent with the character.

Elyon gifting a collar to the pc that's it that's the post
Is that the feminine elf added in new patch? Is he a dom? Because damn me if he is.

Last edited:

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
I consider Quint feminine and he is more manly than the elf. Especially with those nails. So yes, yes he is.
And, ehhhhhh, not really into subbing but I am starved for male content so I can look past it.
I mean you probably can't even access it as it is locked behind becoming a vassal of the winter city sooo

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
Yeah. To be fair there are no real hard "no". Only things that I can think if is no child parent icest, no "realistic rape", do not ask developer/writer to alter something about character (physically or mentally). They will do it if they feel like it but not because you suggested it. So ask for things that are consistent with the character.
There's more "hard no's" for these games, which you can see be going onto the forum, and reading the first thing in the Announcements sections.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
There's more "hard no's" for these games, which you can see be going onto the forum, and reading the first thing in the Announcements sections.
Oh yeah. My bad.

I mean you probably can't even access it as it is locked behind becoming a vassal of the winter city sooo
Ey, I have to become the bottom bitch, I mean the vassal of the elves. Mostly because I would lose on content and we will be able to control Ryn from the shadows. And as I said, desperate for male attention.

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
Ahhhh!! I'm so glad people like Elyon!! Tobs worked so hard on him and it was a lot of fun talking through ideas with him!!!
I love Elyon, I love pet play and the scenes with a catfolk champion are wonderful! he is gruff but there is also some really great softness to him a 10/10 husbando for sure, I also really like his relationship with Ryn

Khaaveren

Dec 29, 2017
Ninth Hell of the Abyss, BC, Canada
I've been thinking about this one for a while, but being able to give some companions items that would increase their fertility/virility would be nice. Arona, Berwyn, Brint/Brienne to name a few. I was going to add Gwyn, but I think maybe she's plenty fertile as is.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
I've been thinking about this one for a while, but being able to give some companions items that would increase their fertility/virility would be nice. Arona, Berwyn, Brint/Brienne to name a few. I was going to add Gwyn, but I think maybe she's plenty fertile as is.
Just take them yourself, you silly Billy!

qorl

Apr 23, 2020
S'alright, I wasn't gonna ask for it again. I haven't read the entire thread so I haven't seen other people suggest this, that's my excuse.

do not ask developer/writer to alter something about character (physically or mentally). They will do it if they feel like it but not because you suggested it. So ask for things that are consistent with the character.
I'm kinda viewing this thread more like a "community wishlist" rather than a place where writers go to search for brilliant ideas to implement.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
I'm kinda viewing this thread more like a "community wishlist" rather than a place where writers go to search for brilliant ideas to implement.
It's kinda both. Probably 85-15.