What content would you like added?

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
I'd love to be able to dom berry and still get pregnant from him without needing to sub to him
And to be able to marry berry and quin
And I'd love for berry and quin to get new sets maybe a differant element for berry to summon like lightning
Different elemental summons id love a lightning or ice summon

Reactions: Furiae

Wrexelton

Jan 4, 2021
I would love some content for Atugia.
More sex options
A more offensive gear set
Maybe some more dialogue with the baroness, and her guests?

Also maybe something to reduce berwyn's libido, so he doesn't need to be constantly masturbating whenever I check up on him ( kind of ruined my impression of him)

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I do NOT want to do my boy dirty and bang his relatives without getting a high five of approval first.
I have a feeling that conversation would include words to the effect of "-and so the Seven help me, if you make either of them cry I am breaking you over my knee and then you're going to go make it right.". Replace with 'withholding your regular fix of mino dick' if BRINT_FUCKED = TRUE.

Furiae

Jan 7, 2021
You guys are posting about nothing. I wrote that conversation like 6 months ago.

I read this like the "I did it 35 minutes ago" line in Watchmen :D

Will anything happen if/is it possible for a more douchey champ to go the "asking forgiveness is better than asking for permission" route?

Reactions: Wsan

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
I read this like the "I did it 35 minutes ago" line in Watchmen :D

Will anything happen if/is it possible for a more douchey champ to go the "asking forgiveness is better than asking for permission" route?
The champ doesn't need permission to make a move on his sister -- here it is in Brint's own words.

"She's nice," you say. "Really friendly."

"Yeah, she's always been like that," he says. "Rina's really good at making friends." Brint winks at you. "Treat my sister right if you get involved with her."

"The thought of that doesn't bother you?" you ask.

"[pc.mf|Nah, man|No way]," he laughs. "It'd be real shit of me to show up after a year or two of being gone and pretend like I was 'protecting' her. She's grown, she can do what she wants. 'Sides, I've been with you this whole time. It'll be fine."]

That's as good an endorsement as any.

The conversation about his mom'll take place at a later date though, but I don't think he's going to care about that one either. None of his business as far as he's concerned

TH3Gamer21

Feb 20, 2020
Is there any plan to make bimbo Azzy a follower? Also I think I saw that there was a demon TF planned. Is that still a thing or did it get shut down?

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
Is there any plan to make bimbo Azzy a follower? Also I think I saw that there was a demon TF planned. Is that still a thing or did it get shut down?
From what I can tell, you can only get a Bimbo Azzy follower if you do the pure path and then do the side quest to make a necklace out of the blessed gem filled with the hive's corruption. Basically, doing the corrupt path doesn't give a bimbo Azzy follower, but doing the pure path in which you explicitly decide against bimboifying Azzy is the one where you can get bimbo Azzy as a follower.

SomeNobody

Dec 18, 2020
Using the Honey Gem seems to be a semi/controlled-form of bimbo, which basically give her sexy magical girl powers rather than her normal combat abilities.

SSam

Jun 15, 2020
A button you could press that would let you "hunt"/"look for" a specific encounter viable for that square.

For example, you want to go have tea with the witch of the woods, so you push the search button and pick Viviane. Now the random chance to encounter her is boosted by an amount (could be a flat percentage addition or [X*stat]) Or could even have an option for "something new" for undiscovered encounters

I Think this would be a really nice feature if you wanted to lazer target a new additions, hunt down an old scene you want to replay when you get that itch, or for when you start a new game and want to speed collect a few companions to fast start.

(Side note I'm loving this movement via map, super cool!)

DaisukeKaiser

Apr 23, 2020
Speaking of Lady Evergreen I'd like a bit of a warning for the cowgirl scene with her, since she basically force-gives you a knot and while it's not the end of the world and quite easy to get rid of a warning would still be appreciated.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
If you're getting fucked by her what's wrong with getting the knot?
Plus just get an alchemized Root of Man. Her TFs I believe are very easy to reverse, and are pretty mild for forced TF, thankfully very mild.

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
a old country style priest and priestess outfit with white mage's in mind for the stats?

Something like the attires Rindo or the Twins are wearing, big yes. I would wear the shit out of that..

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
^ I don't know if this may help but, if your Champion has a canine tongue (e.g. after using a refined Lycanthorn), it can be made longer with Cackle Berry+Soft Mud (or so the text claimed - I think it may be more of a cosmetic change). It's not on the wiki, and I found out about it by mistake. After all, the text discerns between canine and lupine tongues.

As someone who likes long tongues, I wonder if there can be more cases like this one.

Last edited:

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
I think they want a similarly more targeted less random way of doing it tho.

TrustworthyTraitor

Aug 16, 2020
Shroomgal/Fungi tf + some powers that would resolve around the use of consumables or atleast some form of weaponized alchemy (make venom build viable)

Reactions: Titanio

QTPie

Mar 20, 2020
Hear me out:

Survival mode.

Add a hunger mechanic that tracks what you eat. Obviously filling the bar would grant the Well Fed buff, but low bars would result in a massive debuff that would result in an incredible increase in difficulty. Obviously one could try and snack on rations and tavern food the whole time, but transformative items would also fill the bar, like cackle berries and knotted peppers. Kind of ends up in a chimera-ish, scratches an unwilling TF itch, and gives it a mildly more natural feel.

Maybe even take it further. A sleep function that debuffs over going too long without sleep and grants sleep deprived players greater chances of strange (read: sexy) dreams. Stronger nighttime encounters. Etc.

Otherwise I’m just waiting to bang more furries. Come to think of it, more exotic creatures, too— When do I get to bang a dragon? Or a beholder?

Reactions: valkyr42