What content would you like added?

Aelana

Apr 16, 2020
Clawed hand and foot descriptions for catfolk.
You mean in actual scenes? Yeah, maybe the hand parser gets under-utilized, but sometimes I don't wanna think about my kitty cat claws when fingering brienne. Ouch!

E: also feet/legs seem to get barely used

Reactions: Furiae

Mercuriussnake

Sep 2, 2015
You mean in actual scenes? Yeah, maybe the hand parser gets under-utilized, but sometimes I don't wanna think about my kitty cat claws when fingering brienne. Ouch!

E: also feet/legs seem to get barely used
No,just in the character description, I find it annoying that my catfolk Rose has human hands and feet.
Out of curiosity, how could I go about commissioning someone to give them cat-like hands and feet?

Aelana

Apr 16, 2020
Catfolks DO have human hands and feet. If you wanna have cat hands, you can use manticore nips. Feet can be done with leothran stuff.

Reactions: Malidica

Mercuriussnake

Sep 2, 2015
Catfolks DO have human hands and feet. If you wanna have cat hands, you can use manticore nips. Feet can be done with leothran stuff.
I mean in a similar manner to kaithrit.
From the TITS wiki: Kaithrit hands and feet feature long, sharp-tipped nails that are capable of extending slightly to form dagger-like claws, adept at slashing and piercing.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
I mean in a similar manner to kaithrit.
From the TITS wiki: Kaithrit hands and feet feature long, sharp-tipped nails that are capable of extending slightly to form dagger-like claws, adept at slashing and piercing.
Yeah, but the point is, catfolk aren't kaithrit and they don't have kitty hands and feet. Look at any of Cait's scenes or art.

If you want kitty appendages, you need to use the leothran TF.

Mercuriussnake

Sep 2, 2015
Yeah, but the point is, catfolk aren't kaithrit and they don't have kitty hands and feet. Look at any of Cait's scenes or art.

If you want kitty appendages, you need to use the leothran TF.
I certainly could but I don’t like the idea of her having furry arms,legs and paws.

Luvbigcock

Jan 21, 2021
Ok stay with me here magic portal rings, like there is a total douchbag enemy with a great dick steal it from him, or maybe its a portable gloryhole system, or maybe you're going to a dungeon one of your favorite characters would be weak in just take their dicks with you so you don't get lonely.
Like Brints dick on the go yes please.
Also you could also do it for fucking cait or somebody else from far distances too I guess. Or for sucking your own dick or fucking yourself, lots of stuff you can do with it that I haven't thought of actually.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
Ok stay with me here magic portal rings, like there is a total douchbag enemy with a great dick steal it from him, or maybe its a portable gloryhole system, or maybe you're going to a dungeon one of your favorite characters would be weak in just take their dicks with you so you don't get lonely.
Like Brints dick on the go yes please.
Also you could also do it for fucking cait or somebody else from far distances too I guess. Or for sucking your own dick or fucking yourself, lots of stuff you can do with it that I haven't thought of actually.
Aside from just "well what if the portal closes or gets damaged," the current world doesn't really have portals that could work for that. The Ways Between (waystones) are, as far as I can tell, not actually a portal, just a weird bit of space distortion magic. And the other portals are interdimensional portals, which, well, are interdiminsional. And those should not be kept open for any long amount of time. If you've done the Winter Palace, and hugged Kassyra, then, well...
When she opens the portal, rather than just letting some of her "daughters" through then breaking like it does if you do it without hugging her, it instead gets invaded by an eldritch abomination from between planes which devours and corrupts (not in the CoC sense of corruption, but like, in the sense of it twists them and completely takes over the minds of) several of Kass's "daughters" along with literally vaporizing many of the elves present in the room, absorbing and taking control of those it didn't. It's strong enough that, even though you and Kass team up to try to fight it, it's entirely possible (hell, maybe intended) for you and Kass to lose the fight and for you to need to be saved by Lumia coming in and dragging it into a distant mountain range.
So for the sake of the world, keeping portals open is a very dangerous idea. Though I don't know if portals within the dimension itself is actually possible in CoC2's world or magic.

Skandranon

Apr 20, 2018
I'd really like to see more group events with our companions (and possibly others). Not sexual, just fun stuff.

I wanna see Brint inspecting Atugia's runes and Atugia sitting there annoyedbecause Brint keeps "accidentally" hitting her with his dick.
I want to see Azzy and Cait and Ryn and possibly Brienne having hilarious girl talk. Maybe even a sleepover.
I want to see a drinking contest, which I feel Atugia would win over Brint.
I want to thee the PC come back one day and half of your companions are playing cards, possibly with the other guests at the inn (I'm envisioning Evelyn being really bored one day and sitting down for a card game, which she is inexplicably terrible at).

And maybe some larger interactions at important moments in the plot. I feel like Winter City dropped some pretty big bombs, and was the kind of event that you'd take back to all of your companions and have a powwow about.

If anyone's played RDR2, there were some points in the game where the camp threw a party or something at big moments that had some of my favorite moments in the game.
Or, more in line with the subject matter, Monster Girl Quest Paradox has camp scenes 4 or 5 times in the game where all the plot characters you've recruited sit around and chew the fat a bit and reflect on stuff up until then.

Basically I would love to see the party interact with each other as a group and not just with the PC and occasional threesomes.

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
Some new gear for mages maybe? Unless I'm mistaken, the Witches outfit is still king in that department, and it's one of the earliest pieces of unique gear you can lay your hands on. xD

Last edited:

QTPie

Mar 20, 2020
More domme Kiyoko? We only get tail bondage as far as taking the lead goes; I want her to use her kimono sash as a leash while she power bottoms me, or pass me around as food to other hungry life-force-vampire floofs before giving me a shitton of aftercare and lap pillows.

Pretty please.

Karis Draconis

Jan 25, 2021
I know others have mentioned Human pregnancy before, but I've got a specific idea about it. First, the father/sire is Evelyn. Second, to unlock it you must have already given birth several times, somewhere between 5-10 times based on writer preference, and sexed her enough that she trusts you enough to talk about her past. Eggnancy's do not count towards this, Butt or otherwise, excepting fertilized Ovilixer. Then, upon visiting Evelyn while not pregnant and not sterile, a scene occurs wherein she expresses jealousy that you're going out there, spreading your legs for anyone and everyone and bearing their children, and that now it's her turn to put a kid in you damn it! She then reveals that she's taken several alchemical mixtures to boost her potency, then spends the next few hours repeatedly taking you until you're pretty much guaranteed to be pregnant.

Also, I'd like to see more acknowledgement of your pregnancy in general beyond certain interactions with the sire, for example if you visit Kiyoko while pregnant, if she's not pregnant then she expresses jealousy, and if she is then she talks about how she likes being able to share being pregnant with you, stuff like that.

Finally, from a lore perspective, I'd really like to see a codex entry for Humans, and I'd definitely love more info on the Godswar, given that we seem to be gearing up for Godswar 2.0.

Titanio

Aug 15, 2020
More equipment for white mages would be cool, something like a nun outfit or a priest/es outfit that buff healing or shields (or make healing spells recover a little part of the blue bar), that could be nice

Ria Brew

Nov 16, 2020
Honestly I'd love to see more of the Harpy Wingleader. I know it's kind of a weird thing to latch on to but the scene with her bringing her daughter to visit you is super cute and I'd very much love to see more of that and her in general. Outside of fighting and fucking, of course.

Reactions: Tide Hunter

Ria Brew

Nov 16, 2020
I asked for the same like 9 months ago, Savin said it's coming, probably when they get to the Harpy Aerie.
This is excellent news, thank you. Even if it's a ways off just knowing is nice.

QTPie

Mar 20, 2020
Um, ok, so, this might sound kind of dumb but i think it's actually really important. When we get to KM, people are going to want to bang Brint's family, no doubt about that. But Brint is either your sweetie or your BRO, either way, i really think there needs to be a conversation with him about banging his family before you can. As a lover, yes, but even more important/y, as a bro, the bro code IS a thing and it needs to be respected. I do NOT want to do my boy dirty and bang his relatives without getting a high five of approval first.

“Yo, Brah, I know they’re your family and shit but your mom and sister are totally smoking, can I impregnizzle their brains out and what not?”

Ten seconds of silence followed by a thumbs up and a stern nod of approval

Aelana

Apr 16, 2020
“Yo, Brah, I know they’re your family and shit but your mom and sister are totally smoking, can I impregnizzle their brains out and what not?”

Ten seconds of silence followed by a thumbs up and a stern nod of approval

*Ten minutes later*

Damn bro, your sister is hot, but did you know how DIRTY your Mom is? And together they are like...

Oh yes, I am so giddy for how the relationship with brint/brienne develops during KM.

Last edited:

SomeNobody

Dec 18, 2020
There's been details released about Brint/Brienne's family appearing in the game? Must have missed it.
Will likely abstain with my PC, same reason I'm not banging all the Kitsune in their Treefort.

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
It just hit me that the Witch's Corset gear still being the king of Spellpower gear, (not to mention the lack of alternatives for other thematic spellslingers like Clerics/White Mages) while weird, is not nearly as problematic as some other archetyps. Sanctified Gladius is still top dog for Sword&Board Paladin builds? Breastplate and Mail Cuirass?! I do hope that's rectified by the time a Soulbinding Pact with Lumia becomes an option.

My Heartland Orc is crying over here. XD

Last edited: