What content would you like added?

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Here's an idea: If you are a medium sized humanoid or larger with a penis, what if you could equip a PERSON? Like, you're a large-dicked herm human and you just beat a goblin chick and instead of just fuckin her and leaving her you actually strap her to your chest with your dick inside her and start walking around? And if you have a massive like 8 foot or taller character you could equip a human or something.

Let's say the requirements are having some sort of bondage gear in your inventory (handcuffs say) and you defeat a goblin. You wrap her arms around your abdomen or neck and cuff them like she's some kinda belt then stick your dick in and go on your merry way but instead of it just being one scene she's considered an equipped accessory. Maybe it functions by raising lust over time or maybe even reducing it because your character has an outlet. Maybe it's a one time use per battle lust reducer because you creampie that goblin.

Also maybe accessories should be included in the character description page, but only if they're flashier than a shiny ring on your finger.

Same could go for a tauric character, but more easily because they just hang under your big taur body.
This is my sin. I made a joke ONE TIME that the PC would carry Ninian around on their dick or as a dildo...

Azaylia

May 4, 2018
So, guaging the crowd here, what would people think of a group of catfolk witches whose magic requires them to feed directly from the breast? They have spells to locate those who lactate, and if you are, they'll attack you. If you lose, they'll pin you down and feed from you. If there's 6 of them and you have 6 breasts, they'll each take one. If you have less, they'll switch off. If you win, you can choose to feed them in your terms? If you guys like the idea, I'll give a shot at writing it.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
So, guaging the crowd here, what would people think of a group of catfolk witches whose magic requires them to feed directly from the breast? They have spells to locate those who lactate, and if you are, they'll attack you. If you lose, they'll pin you down and feed from you. If there's 6 of them and you have 6 breasts, they'll each take one. If you have less, they'll switch off. If you win, you can choose to feed them in your terms? If you guys like the idea, I'll give a shot at writing it.

In my personal view which is no way reflective of what Savin would say, it sounds an awful lot like something from CoC1 which doesn't transition tone-wise into coc2 that well. On a *very* subjective level, I think it's a bit too silly. Plus the main requirement for the 'good stuff' being 'have 6 breasts' is going to make them niche as hell fetish wise.

Again, big ol' "this is just my view" post, it's whatever someone higher up says.

Azaylia

May 4, 2018
In my personal view which is no way reflective of what Savin would say, it sounds an awful lot like something from CoC1 which doesn't transition tone-wise into coc2 that well. On a *very* subjective level, I think it's a bit too silly. Plus the main requirement for the 'good stuff' being 'have 6 breasts' is going to make them niche as hell fetish wise.

Again, big ol' "this is just my view" post, it's whatever someone higher up says.
Well the 6 breasts thing is just that it would be made applicable to however many breasts the PC has. As for the tone, I wasn't aware what specific tone CoCII had. In any case, I could change the concept to fit the tone. The idea is just to get a multiple breastfeeding scenario that can apply to however many breasts the character has. If anyone has any more fitting ideas, I'm all ears.

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
Well the 6 breasts thing is just that it would be made applicable to however many breasts the PC has. As for the tone, I wasn't aware what specific tone CoCII had. In any case, I could change the concept to fit the tone. The idea is just to get a multiple breastfeeding scenario that can apply to however many breasts the character has. If anyone has any more fitting ideas, I'm all ears.
Locking an entire combat encounter behind the PC lactating is no good.

Reactions: Run That Fade

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
You could have it be based on any of the party lactating: Cait can for sure; other comps. probably will too. That would broaden the appeal.

Or they could just give you temporary lactation as part of their scenes.

Floofer

Apr 5, 2018
After playing around in the original COC, I'll create a little list for what I would like to be added in the sequel

More creativity in sexual encounters, example being oviposition scenes involving getting fucked by an ovipositor, like the scene from COC involving bee humanoid using their ovipositor to insert eggs inside the champion. Cant think of any more ideas, but occasionally more than a regular penis would be interesting

More base male/female, dickgirls, traps or other variations are perfectly fine but TiTs had an exceedingly large amount of Dickgirls, so much so that most NPCS that look female would somehow have 12 inches completely hidden.

Dragon girls! It can vary from dragon humanoid to anthro, but more dragon girls would be a very welcome edition (bonus points for fluffy dragons)

Cute/sexy, the ultimate mix. I absolutely love the mix between cute and sexy, and its sometimes nice to not always have complete sexual frustration and instead some cute loving!

Addictions. This could be done as both a gameplay mechanic and something that some may find sexy. In the first game, the champion could get addicted to various substances like Marbles Milk or Minotaur cum, so something like this that gives consequence and potential bad ends would be interesting. As for what the player could be addicted on, likely something sexual, one example that is an unpopular opinion that I liked from TiTs were the venus pitchers, whose encounters were purposely selected by the player, and having the player becoming more submissive to the venus pitchers and allowing them to activate their control and breed the player I found very sexy.

Tattoo/Piercing. I remember reading earlier in this thread of the idea of "marking" and I am completely against the idea of getting pissed on but instead if the player fails an encounter, they get tattooed or branded by the enemy, like a tramp stamp showing that they are their "property". Alternately, it could be player choice, but it could be more impactful if it is forced upon the player

Tribal/primitive. Missed opportunity in the original COC was having an area of low tech civilization, like perhaps tribes with primitive weaponry only wearing clothes that offer sexual tributes to what they believe are their gods or actual magic thats beyond comprehension. Basically I want Krystal, no one would be upset to have an npc inspired by her.

More focus on different damage types during battle, like enemies that focus exclusively on fighting or wanting to seduce and fuck the champion

Demons! Corruption is one of the biggest focuses of the game and what are mostly thought of when thinking of corruption, demons! We did have a bit of demons in the first game but it's always fun to have some sexy succubi tempting me to becoming corrupted!

Flufish

May 15, 2018
Hi ! I subscrieded here juste to respond to the explosion of my hype ; i didn't think that a CoC II will appear one day. And i'm glad to had been in the false ! So, thank's to you for all your work !

If we have the possibiliy to suggest some content, then... definitely a satyr/faun race and transformation items to become one of them:D. Damn i wanted so hard to became a goat-man in Coc, and i was so disapointed to see that it was not possible ; even if there is plenty of cool transformaiton.
And, this little thing that i missed too in Coc : the possibility to growing a long and thick beard. Have a giant muscular manly character is possible, but still with a beardless face... It's a pity ^^.
Maybe too, a choice in the character creation to pick a comportomental base (violent/empathic, mischevious/pragmatic, ect) that could evoluate during the game ? Even if, it's right that corruption already impact the behaviour of the character.
More male characters, manly dudes... For an evident finality ; or just to dream about.
Finally, the possibility to explore the background of the character, through dialogues choices during the game. Not necessarily with a real impact, apart from the discussion that could permite, through different responses, to bring precisions about the past life of the character ; i just think that it could be cool to have the possibility to extent the backgound of the character ingame, in interraction with the ohters characters and not only in our own spirit.

kkko222

Jan 9, 2016
NEED a followup scene to the encounter with Kasyrra. Cumming your soul into her ass sounds delicious.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
NEED a followup scene to the encounter with Kasyrra. Cumming your soul into her ass sounds delicious.

Seeing as how she's being set up as the primary antagonist and Savin has already mentioned her getting knocked up if you bang her... you'll get your wish sooner or later.

Reactions: wallpaper

Azaylia

May 4, 2018
You could have it be based on any of the party lactating: Cait can for sure; other comps. probably will too. That would broaden the appeal.

Or they could just give you temporary lactation as part of their scenes.
I see. Like I said, I'll have to wait. Need more characters for the scenario.

wallpaper

Nov 29, 2017
I think newbies are all still puzzling out how to integrate those tags. As we get more official content and see how the companions play out, you'll probably see people getting more confident using the companion tags more frequently and (hopefully!) with better results. :)

Oct 9, 2016
Wouldn't mind description for thighs. Where you have a toned character your thighs are noticeably more muscular, or if you have a voluptuous character she has those THICC hentai thighs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Could just start as a description in the appearance tab, and once development starts getting farther in with more content, people could start adding it into their events.

I'm a leg man, putting out those leg related ideas. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Reactions: BigBoss6121

IlikeBimbos

May 26, 2018
Brazil
Hello,

I'm lurker from a long time ago, I've played (and loved) CoC1 when wasn't finished yet years ago, and yesterday I remembered it existed I tried to check if it was finished, and now I discover they are making a entire second one! And they are listening to suggestions WOOHOOO!

Let me try to sneak some of my kinks here:
I basically love all "bimbofication" stuff, so slutty clothes, high heels, long nails, tattoos, piercings, VERY high libido (like you can't say no), dick sucking lips, huge boobs, huge ass.

So can I propose:
- A tattoo/piercing system (COC1 had piercings, maybe tattoos are implementable in the same way) with statuses
- There was a robust system for hair, so maybe some like that for nails (I like it, don't kinkshame me plz)
- The boobs/ass/dick system could be extended for lips (edit: already in the parser docs)
- Prostitution, pure and simple, to sell yourself of companions in the town or a bordel location
- All the, like, bimbo talk, like, me so horny, an'stuff, is like, soooo hot! :) (edit: already in the design docs!)

I know it's a lot to implement, but just throwing stuff out there, if the developers like one or two I would be happy.

Last edited:

IlikeBimbos

May 26, 2018
Brazil
I've added my suggestion for nails in the coc2 parser document, should I add a thread on the forum or just there is ok?

EDIT: So most of my wishes are already there, even a tag "isBimbo" for the pc, so writers include content for bimbos on the stuff that you're writing, pleeease ;)

Lioncheetah

May 26, 2018
Lactation with flat breasts (for male lactation etc). I know nothing about coding, but I believe that this could be implemented in the following three steps:

1. Change the breast size/description chart. Currently 0=flat, 1=A , 2=B, etc. Make it so that both 0 and 1=flat, 2=A, 3=B, etc.
2. Make a perk that stops your breasts from swelling after one size (copy code from vanae milk in TiTS). Now, a base 0 chest will not swell bigger than size 1, which still outputs flat descriptors, but allows for the dynamic milk production messages, from empty to sore from being stuffed with milk.
3. Implement an item or event that induces lactation without increasing current breast size, so you can lactate with a base 0 chest that you get from male character creation.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
whoops
Forgot which game this was for :confused:

The TiTS What content would you like added is over a 130+ pages. Fuck, going through it is a pain! XD

DesuVult

May 27, 2018
Have you considered adding something like "bad-end dungeons" for losing to certain enemies? Something to draw out the aspect of getting bad-ended, turned into a sex slave, but with some interaction, maybe some rare item possibilitis, and the ability to escape after a few days?

Lioncheetah

May 26, 2018
Lactation with flat breasts (for male lactation or female flat extra breast rows). Snip

Revelation: A much simpler and better idea would be to have an item or event that gives a large negative breast size rating modifier to a row of breasts of the players choice, (with a second item to remove the negative modifier should players want to).

This works with the existing lactation system of TiTs. I tested by using mimbranes until they glitched into negative values (-12), then removed them via vko without having used the reset feed value fix button. The filling/swelling cycle works as usual, but with the modifier, breasts always remained flat. For use in TiTs, mimbranes mess up cock/ball size too, but those can be fixed via neuter and regrowth, or save editing.

Check for yourselves with the file below!

Attachments

• Jamie - 7 days.tits
    117.1 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Emran

May 28, 2018
I would like very much to have some feral females, not just encounters with males. Additionally Akbal shifting into a humanoid form every time was a serious letdown, if there was the option to choose in relevant situations that would also be fantastic. Having a feral follower, maybe some kind of canine like a wolf, would be lovely. Or just simple beasts too, but ultimately would like some more variety than humans with some animal features(not to say that's all there is currently)