What content would you like added?

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
I for one can't wait for very vanilla, heterosexually monogamous relationships where I can sneak behind their backs and fuck the entire Frost Marches only to come to their smiling faces.

But I'd really enjoy it if we had some handholding. Specifically handholding orgies.

Reactions: Emran

Emran

May 28, 2018
I for one can't wait for very vanilla, heterosexually monogamous relationships where I can sneak behind their backs and fuck the entire Frost Marches only to come to their smiling faces.

But I'd really enjoy it if we had some handholding. Specifically handholding orgies.

It looked like maybe that'd be handled a bit differently since Cait set the forewarning that she'd sleep around, so maybe if you do that with a lover they get upset this time around? Or leave?

Mugg

Apr 10, 2018
Wishing I lived in Sweden
its only the cunt snakes, the hellhounds weren't feral.
And the worms... as unpleseant as that particular episode was lol

For the record:

Don't try to be clever. We don't appreciate it. Don't try to Alinsky us with "make them live up to their own rules", especially if the rules were never ours in the first place.

Not trying to be clever, simply making the argument that that kinda thing was around in the other games, so it's confusing why it wouldn't be allowed here.

Hi I'm the lead developer on this game. No feral shit, sorry.

Wasn't asking for it, just trying to clarify the reasoning. Aye, aye cap'n!

Emran

May 28, 2018
Don't try to be clever. We don't appreciate it. Don't try to Alinsky us with "make them live up to their own rules", especially if the rules were never ours in the first place.

I don't think anybody is trying to be "clever", but you are definitely coming off as hostile without any provocation, and that's actually not very cool. Nobody is throwing insults but you, right now. Edit: Plus, the conversation was moving on from that anyways!

New Hi I'm the lead developer on this game. No feral shit, sorry.

Will still play it anyway :)

Gardeford

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
And the worms... as unpleseant as that particular episode was lol

Not trying to be clever, simply making the argument that that kinda thing was around in the other games, so it's confusing why it wouldn't be allowed here.

Wasn't asking for it, just trying to clarify the reasoning. Aye, aye cap'n!
trying to point out edge cases when someone says no is being clever, also the worms in coc are literal parasites, not feral worms...

Reactions: BigBoss6121

Mugg

Apr 10, 2018
Sigh. I'm not trying to shame or insult anyone, just trying to understand what looks like a contradiction and grey area.

As far as the worms, no I suppose they aren't feral (whatever that actually is) but they are non-intelligent, non-humanoid animals which also happen to be parasites. (Btw are parasites allowed? Is that a thing?)
One could make a similar case with the upcoming dragon waifu in TiTS. I haven't looked at the doc so I dunno if there's going to be some sort of humanization that happens there, but at face value that's going to be an intelligent, non-humanoid animal essentially, so where is the line? That's all I'm trying to do here is find the line.

For example would werewolves be okay? Dragons? Chimera's?

Last edited:

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Dragon waifu is completely sapient, but is only capable of communicating psionically. While this isn't an official stance to my knowledge, following the harkness test is typically the best means of determining what is acceptable to fuck in a Fengame.

harknesstest.png

Mugg

Apr 10, 2018
Dragon waifu is completely sapient, but is only capable of communicating psionically. While this isn't an official stance to my knowledge, following the harkness test is typically the best means of determining what is acceptable to fuck in a Fengame.

Hah, I had no idea that was a thing. The Harkness test, huh.. Curious :)

I see, so the ability to communicate sorta seems to be the deciding factor, then? It can be non-humanoid as long as it can talk to you in some way?

Gardeford

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Sigh. I'm not trying to shame or insult anyone, just trying to understand what looks like a contradiction and grey area.

As far as the worms, no I suppose they aren't feral (whatever that actually is) but they are non-intelligent, non-humanoid animals which also happen to be parasites. (Btw are parasites allowed? Is that a thing?)
One could make a similar case with the upcoming dragon waifu in TiTS. I haven't looked at the doc so I dunno if there's going to be some sort of humanization that happens there, but at face value that's going to be an intelligent, non-humanoid animal essentially, so where is the line? That's all I'm trying to do here is find the line.

For example would werewolves be okay? Dragons? Chimera's?
You come off that way in this conversation because the other person on your side of the argument is doing things like comparing centaurs and minotaurs to beast content, continuing to bring it up after being told no, and trying to egg out responses. I don't think you're actively trying to trash talk anyone. specifically, parasites are allowed. its a case by case basis type thing. There is a lot more leeway for mythical creatures than there are for actual animals. that's why dragons are less of a gray area, and the frost wyrms are straight up an alien race, not an animal. I really doubt there will be feral dragon sex in coc2, unless its tiddy dragons. While concievably intelligent normal animals could exist, there wont ever be sex content with them in the games. It's not wrong to be into that kind of thing, but continuing to bring it up when multiple devs have said no is in bad taste.

Emran

May 28, 2018
trying to point out edge cases when someone says no is being clever,

I'm not sure why there still requires any defense of the point; the game designers already spoke on the matter here, it doesn't seem like they need defending of their points?

I understand if it's frustrating some people disagree(or, really, just want other things from the game on top of the fun things already in it), but it is a discussion forum. Pushing back just continues on the subject and there's really no need for it. Maybe stickying the sentiments from Fen and Savin somewhere in a FAQ or the equivalent, but anything else would seem unnecessary.

and trying to egg out responses.

I was leaving this topic to its own devices for a bit to see how it'd play out without additional input, actually.

Edit: There also appears to be a sentiment that there is some kind of orchestrated, tactical reasoning behind people talking about this? "Egging out" "Being clever" "Alinskying" and that kind of language is inflammatory. I like the fetish, I like talking about it, that's all.

Mugg

Apr 10, 2018
You come off that way in this conversation because the other person on your side of the argument is doing things like comparing centaurs and minotaurs to beast content, continuing to bring it up after being told no, and trying to egg out responses. I don't think you're actively trying to trash talk anyone. specifically, parasites are allowed. its a case by case basis type thing. There is a lot more leeway for mythical creatures than there are for actual animals. that's why dragons are less of a gray area, and the frost wyrms are straight up an alien race, not an animal. I really doubt there will be feral dragon sex in coc2, unless its tiddy dragons. While concievably intelligent normal animals could exist, there wont ever be sex content with them in the games. It's not wrong to be into that kind of thing, but continuing to bring it up when multiple devs have said no is in bad taste.

I apologize if I've come off as offensive or accusing. What I mean to do is be constructive and help define the borders of what is and isn't allowed in this new, sick ass game. So as far as the Patreon/legal side of the rules, it sounds like in most cases real animals are off the table even if they are sapient in some way, but as long as it's a mythical creature (and is sapient?) it's got a chance?

Like I was saying before, it seems like the ability to communicate is the big differenciating factor. So I wonder, then, what about a completely human woman who can't communicate? Say she's magical and she lives partially in another dimension and can't speak to you in any way except through touch. What would the stance towards that be?

I think setting out a definition of what feral means to the devs would be a helpful guideline here, especially now knowing that parasites are legal given that they seem to overlap quite a bit in their fundamental qualities.

Also, let's not get into the semantics of being an animal versus being a race that looks exactly like an animal lol

Last edited:

Tainted-Alice

Nov 20, 2015
In CoC2, the females are highly regarded in drider society. They usually make up the bulk of a drider city's artisan population or a queen's court. It'd be a very odd or very rare occurrence to see one outside one of their nests.

Ah I see thank you for the reply :D

Gardeford

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I apologize if I've come off as offensive or accusing. What I mean to do is be constructive and help define the borders of what is and isn't allowed in this new, sick ass game. So as far as the Patreon/legal side of the rules, it sounds like in most cases real animals are off the table even if they are sapient in some way, but as long as it's a mythical creature (and is sapient?) it's got a chance?

Like I was saying before, it seems like the ability to communicate is the big differenciating factor. So I wonder, then, what about a completely human woman who can't communicate? Say she's magical and she lives partially in another dimension and can't speak to you in any way except through touch. What would the stance towards that be?

I think setting out a definition of what feral means to the devs would be a helpful guideline here.

Also, let's not get into the semantics of being an animal versus being a race that looks exactly like an animal lol
That kind of thing with the only touch probably wouldnt be allowed. Because she wouldnt be able to give consent or really interact with the player at all.

Youve been reasonable the whole time, but the reason why there isnt a set of borders is because Feral already has a meaning that exists. Trying to gray it out is the problem here.

Mugg

Apr 10, 2018
That kind of thing with the only touch probably wouldnt be allowed. Because she wouldnt be able to give consent or really interact with the player at all.

True, true. I mean, she could push you away in terms of rejecting consent or something, but there'd be no definitive way of expressly giving it. Not-withstanding the fact there probably wouldn't be an enormous amount you could do with a character like that lol.

Youve been reasonable the whole time, but the reason why there isnt a set of borders is because Feral already has a meaning that exists. Trying to gray it out is the problem here.

Does it? Again, I think it would be very helpful to state it somewhere then. Maybe it already has been. Is there somewhere the rules are already clearly and expressly defined on the site? Obviously there's a basic listing of the rules, but are there actual definitions of some of the more nebulous terms? The most detailed explaination I've seen so far in this case is 'no feral shit' ;p

Last edited:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
I feel like everyone here should go and read my mega-gay pixie and totally be hyped for the possibility of size-fetish inclusion.

And then recommend ideas that are really bad for it. But mainly ask for more size-related content.

And then go back to just using the thread for discussion content we'd like versus have a discussion.

Mugg

Apr 10, 2018
And then go back to just using the thread for discussion content we'd like versus have a discussion.

Wait wut?
We are using the thread for discussion of content we'd like? And having a discussion... At the same time.

However, I will take your advice and personally recommend that Flubber be included in the game. Mega Flubber. Or Mini-Flubber, if that's more your thing.

Mugg

Apr 10, 2018
The Kiro and Kally stuff was done before the incest crackdown. It's kind of in a grey area because of it, and it might never get any additions due to it.

As far as I am aware, the BIG incest no-no is parent and child in any way, and there is no budging on that. As for incest between siblings...

Also, I'd like to take a moment to just remember that KiroXKally happened, and it was one of the best things in TiTS imo, and I'm hoping against hope that given there HAVE been small additions to that arc here and there, that it's still on the table and there could be something similar in CoC2. Sister/Sister love is one of my biggest kinks and it's so sick that it made it in at least somewhere :toot:

Emran

May 28, 2018
I always got a vaguely incestuous vibe from the descriptions of the char birthing things like minotaurs, but maybe that was just my interpretation. And the rabbit girl mom and daughter? But I can't remember.

Mugg

Apr 10, 2018
I always got a vaguely incestuous vibe from the descriptions of the char birthing things like minotaurs, but maybe that was just my interpretation. And the rabbit girl mom and daughter? But I can't remember.

Ironically I had almost no kids in the original game, mostly because it was so limited in terms of with whom it could happen, so I never saw most of the generic births :(
Rabbit mom and daughter? From CoC1? Huh. Can't think who that would be off the top of my head..

Emran

May 28, 2018
(I also wondered about Garth and Gwyn, since there was no mention of the father, but it's also not a done game)

At any rate, I don't recall there ever being shemale minotaurs... That'd be fun to have. And more stealth stuff like the thing under the desk with Flanne(although iirc you got caught anyway, kinda took away the fun in it?)

Yvonne was so great too, but I'm thinking it'd be a stretch to bring her back. Having more combat abilities is nice however, but it is pretty frustrating with how much things blind you.

In playing CoC2 a thought struck me to try and kill Kasyrra while she was close and(seemingly) vulnerable without her axe, but that wasn't available to attempt... The description in CoC2 about the demon's backstory was interesting. It never felt quite warranted to fight them with force as I can't recall them ever causing violence to someone, but maybe I'm forgetting(surprising too, given they do have weapons)

Laughingfox

Dec 16, 2016
1) Didn't see it mentioned in the earlier pages of this thread (although there is admittedly a lot to wade through) but in terms of things I've enjoyed, flavor wise, from the past CoC/Tits are the bits of interaction where the npcs/companions/whatnot take a bit of initiative on their own for events.

For example, a certain snarky demon morph that would make use of our our intrepid space hero type front, back, or sideways given her whim after resting. It was both amusing, fun, and one of the few times I've seen the pc give or take it on a more even basis. I'm not necessarily saying the desired content to be dom or submissive centric (though that could be fun) but more like.. maybe our CoC2 avatar could have a toggled open tent policy or something, leaving them amiable to attention from night visits and/or morning booty calls (for great justice)-- from any and all interested companions.

In FOE (Fall of Eden) there was all kinds of potential for the MC to effectively get spit roasted by an amiable wolf and elf follower wombo combo, but alas that never came to be.

In TiTs there is a ton of absolutely fantastic writing for sleep with style events, but they are for the most part mutually exclusive.

2) Call it a boost to morale, a team building exercise, an endurance competition, or just a good old fashioned orgy-- it'd be fun to have an event where every allied character in the camp (or bar?) enjoyed a night of music, drinking, dancing, and shagging-- not necessarily one before the other. To the victor goes the spoils!

3) Potentially noticing the hero type is about to implode with lust, and offering to scratch that itch-- or vice versa. ..Although come to think of it, finding the balance between being a fun event and being irksome and outright intrusive may be difficult. Hrm.

4) For the dancer class-- if things start getting too hot and heavy for an ally, have an ability to give them some relief and get back into the fight instead of being defeated-- but it would likely sap some heavy endurance and potentially leave our hero temporarily blinded or muted for a round or two, due to excessive fluids, soreness, or both. If there was a skill stat for oral techniques this could mitigate it to some degree. Lastly, this could be super ill advised if the ally was physically blessed Kiro/Urta style, lost their self control, and held the PC in place as they emptied the tank, so to speak. Oh, and knots would be a bad idea. Heh.

5) In a similar light, dunno if there is to be status effects due to entirely too much creme filling sans TiTs, but if there is --have a magical spell to transmute a chunk o' the gunk into pure energy/mojo, succubus style. Field rations a go go.

6) I'm sure it's in the works, but if not-- a shortstack player race. Halfling, Dorf, or Noblin, it's all good. Though they may need to be inherently a touch more.. elastic/flexible to survive the, uh, bulk of the encounters of the land. Halfers could be annoyingly lucky, Domino style.

7) Rogues get a surprise anal sneak attack, event, battle, or otherwise. Because obvious jokes are obvious (but still awesome).

Suggestion list aside, many thanks to all the talented writers out there that have managed to create such an entertaining style of game. It's been pretty danged great to watch and read for years now in the various incarnations, looking forward to the newest bit.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
a coc flavored blood pool where you can bad end companions to the demons in exchange for power/buffs

Hmmm...

No.

iu

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
Werewolf's and vampires I doubt can become one but maybe fight one or a npc that's one
multiple types of dragons like western and Eastern (I'd love to be a fairy dragon though)
And mpreg but I doubt this as well sadly and if not a way to be a herm but considered a guy still if you have a flat chest
And different elements for spells say like a ice summon instead of the fire summon black mage's can do

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
Daughterfu content. I immensely enjoyed the 'breed it yourself' content of minotaur sons and Sophie's daughters of CoC, and the harpies of CoC 2 seem like a good fit for Champions who are no doubt breeding them left and right. As ambitious as followers are, if I had money to throw at the game I would probably try to get a harpy daughter follower whom attempts to romance and breed with the PC. Hrm... what's the growth rate for harpies?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Daughterfu content. I immensely enjoyed the 'breed it yourself' content of minotaur sons and Sophie's daughters of CoC, and the harpies of CoC 2 seem like a good fit for Champions who are no doubt breeding them left and right. As ambitious as followers are, if I had money to throw at the game I would probably try to get a harpy daughter follower whom attempts to romance and breed with the PC. Hrm... what's the growth rate for harpies?

I meeean, that's my fetish, but Parent/Child incest is a pretty iffy line with patreon these days.