What content would you like added?

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
I would like very much to have some feral females, not just encounters with males. Additionally Akbal shifting into a humanoid form every time was a serious letdown, if there was the option to choose in relevant situations that would also be fantastic. Having a feral follower, maybe some kind of canine like a wolf, would be lovely. Or just simple beasts too, but ultimately would like some more variety than humans with some animal features(not to say that's all there is currently)

No.

Gardeford

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I would like very much to have some feral females, not just encounters with males. Additionally Akbal shifting into a humanoid form every time was a serious letdown, if there was the option to choose in relevant situations that would also be fantastic. Having a feral follower, maybe some kind of canine like a wolf, would be lovely. Or just simple beasts too, but ultimately would like some more variety than humans with some animal features(not to say that's all there is currently)
Bestiality has been on the no list since coc1 D: thats why you didnt see it.

Reactions: Mugg

Emran

May 28, 2018
Bestiality has been on the no list since coc1 D: thats why you didnt see it.

Never knew that what with the hellhounds, centaurs, and minotaurs... Sounds like a pretty thin line!

Edit: And the snakes in TiTS come to think of it...

Reactions: Mugg

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Hellhounds were corrupted dog-morphs. They could stand on their hind legs if they wanted to.

There's all sorts of things that aren't in for various reasons.

Emran

May 28, 2018
Additionally, some more stealth sex scenes/under the desk kinda stuff would be thrilling, along with a shemale or herm minotaur follower/lover(same goes for Lupin and centaur). I also cannot quite recall if pussy type was a factor in the original CoC, but as male the canine pepper changed the dick to a dog's, whereas I don't believe it did the same for females. That ought to be changed if so, gender equality and all XD

Reactions: Noxxie and Mugg

Gardeford

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Never knew that what with the hellhounds, centaurs, and minotaurs... Sounds like a pretty thin line!

Edit: And the snakes in TiTS come to think of it...
Centaurs and minotaurs are both humanoid or monstrous humanoid creatures. Comparing them to ferals is like comparing someone wearing one of those horse masks to a feral. And yeah what that other guy said about hellhounds

Emran

May 28, 2018
Centaurs and minotaurs are both humanoid or monstrous humanoid creatures. Comparing them to ferals is like comparing someone wearing one of those horse masks to a feral. And yeah what that other guy said about hellhounds

Centaurs have the entire lower body of an animal, horsecock/pussy and all, it's a little different than simply wearing a mask though I'd imagine most would surmise no? Minotaurs seem to have enough differences, what with their equipment, but that one's prolly more understandable(still kinda splitting hairs lol). And snakes? Like the cuntsnake, seems like strictly an animal - not that it's a bad thing(although I was surprised it wasn't sentient, maybe that's the difference?) - but there's a pretty grey area with all that stuff!

Gardeford

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Centaurs have the entire lower body of an animal, horsecock/pussy and all, it's a little different than simply wearing a mask though I'd imagine most would surmise no? Minotaurs seem to have enough differences, what with their equipment, but that one's prolly more understandable(still kinda splitting hairs lol). And snakes? Like the cuntsnake, seems like strictly an animal - not that it's a bad thing(although I was surprised it wasn't sentient, maybe that's the difference?) - but there's a pretty grey area with all that stuff!
they also have the upper body of a human, and cunt snakes were probably a mistake, idk. either way its a lot less gray than you're making it out to be, and regardless of how gray you think it is the end result is minos and taurs of any kind aren't ferals.

Unicornzombie

Mar 5, 2016
I'd like to see Drider content and arachnid transformatives. It seems like the subject was broached with the addition of the Bothrioc but never really fleshed out. Some of my fondest CoC memories involved webbing up prey, biting them into lustmission , and implanting eggs in them with my characters Drider ovipositor and that could be so badass, on a completely Ridley Scottt level in a scif fi fantasy, smut game setting.

The framework is there, it just needs to be built upon

Gardeford

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I'd like to see Drider content and arachnid transformatives. It seems like the subject was broached with the addition of the Bothrioc but never really fleshed out. Some of my fondest CoC memories involved webbing up prey, biting them into lustmission , and implanting eggs in them with my characters Drider ovipositor and that could be so badass, on a completely Ridley Scottt level in a scif fi fantasy, smut game setting.

The framework is there, it just needs to be built upon
there wont be drider characters cause that falls under taur, but afaik there is a spider boy in the works and arachnid tfs.

TFMaster

and cunt snakes were probably a mistake, idk.

I don't think it was a mistake at all! Adds to the variety in encounters.

Nah, Cunt Snakes got in cause they tickled Fenoxo’s fancy. Apparently snakes that have vaginas on the the tips of their tails that can become a parasitic cunt-tail is agreeable to Fen’s boner.

Reactions: Emran

Mugg

Apr 10, 2018
Wishing I lived in Sweden
Nah, Cunt Snakes got in cause they tickled Fenoxo’s fancy. Apparently snakes that have vaginas on the the tips of their tails that can become a parasitic cunt-tail is agreeable to Fen’s boner.
Huh, so all we have to do is make fen attracted to spiders and feral girls? Seems easy enough. Also pretty hypocritical, but hey, whatever.. It's his game lol

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I sometimes wonder if Cunt Snakes were based on those from Nimin...

Unicornzombie

Mar 5, 2016
there wont be drider characters cause that falls under taur, but afaik there is a spider boy in the works and arachnid tfs.

So does that mean they'll be called spidertaurs or arachnotaurs or something like that? Drider parts are actually coded so I can save edit my character to be a Drider, they're just not complete. It just seems odd that the framework is there to make Driders if there was never any intent to utilize them.

The PC will never be able to be a drider, but I'm spearheading the drider of CoC2, and I think they're neat, probably won't run into many girl spiders though.

You are doing gods work @HugsAlright , I look forward to seeing it.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
So does that mean they'll be called spidertaurs or arachnotaurs or something like that? Drider parts are actually coded so I can save edit my character to be a Drider, they're just not complete. It just seems odd that the framework is there to make Driders if there was never any intent to utilize them.

It's because for convenience, a bunch of the appearance code has been ripped from TiTs.

Dummied-out content should never be taken as assurance of anything.

Mugg

Apr 10, 2018
Wishing I lived in Sweden
It's not Fen's game, it's Savin's.

Give it up, bestiality/feral has been banned in no uncertain terms. No edge cases.

Yeah but cunt snakes tho :p Im not personally much interested in seeing beast content, but I am curious why the sudden decision to vring the bamhammer down on something thats quite clearly been in the other games.

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
Yeah but cunt snakes tho :p Im not personally much interested in seeing beast content, but I am curious why the sudden decision to vring the bamhammer down on something thats quite clearly been in the other games.
Because the content breaks the rules.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
would there ever be the chance of a named male drider npc that could be interacted with or even a female mainly want a male though imagine a male peacock spider drider that dance's for you >x3

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Well that's strange why so few females?

In CoC2, the females are highly regarded in drider society. They usually make up the bulk of a drider city's artisan population or a queen's court. It'd be a very odd or very rare occurrence to see one outside one of their nests.

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
In CoC2, the females are highly regarded in drider society. They usually make up the bulk of a drider city's artisan population or a queen's court. It'd be a very odd or very rare occurrence to see one outside one of their nests.
Typical D&D Drow society then.

Emran

May 28, 2018
No edge cases.
But.. *points to below quote*

I know right? Kinda hostile! Forgot about the dickworms too, that was pretty nasty

Because the content breaks the rules.

Then the game breaks its own rules? XD

Also pretty hypocritical, but hey, whatever.. It's his game lol

This is the best answer instead of rules or precedent or any of that fluff; it's his game, he can put in what he likes or doesn't like!

edit:

I do enjoy some parasitism stuff, but if it's going to be used as justification for adding literal dog-fucking and the like, I'd rather remove it from the game.

I dunno about what others might've been referring to, but I was referring to ingelligent races, not dogs. Though that's a good confirmation of the reasoning!