What content would you like added?

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

KAZEARC

Aug 26, 2020
london
2 thinks that i have been thinking of.
1)i would like to see penis and ball growths for npcs. like giving arona a longer cock and bigger balls is she you your sub or convincing any of your cocked compaions to take virility booster.
2) a subclass that you can unlock later in. that lets you mix 2 classes mainly so you are not locked out attributes.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
2) a subclass that you can unlock later in. that lets you mix 2 classes mainly so you are not locked out attributes.
You can redistribute your stats at the trainers.

KAZEARC

Aug 26, 2020
london
You can redistribute your stats at the trainers.
i know that. it's more for convenience when you not in hawkethorne. and the subclass think is more in like of something like spelasings for something like dragon age.
for example lets says pyromancer. you get a buff to flame based spells but a nerf to others and vicreser. or a berserker for warriors you can wield any 2 non-heavy/2 handed weapons but you lose out on armor accuracy and initiative. paladin/templar gains boots to armor and blight resist but cant crit and are weaker the more corrupt they are.something along those lines to make your champion more unqinc in battle and can contribute more than being the pc as i find your companions do all the heavy lifting in battle not matter what class i play as. i know there is a fuckton of balancing shit that goes into stuff like this but just a thought.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
1)i would like to see penis and ball growths for npcs. like giving arona a longer cock and bigger balls is she you your sub or convincing any of your cocked compaions to take virility booster.
Well, Savin has mentioned that if he does any future TFs for Ryn after she gets out of that cage, growing her penis from 'tiny and cute' to 'fat elvish yule log' would be the most likely thing.

<Obligatory 'When can we free poor Ryn for realsies?' wish goes here> :D

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Alternatively, go to sleep buried under a mountain of floof kits.
"Local Champion buried alive under mountain of soul-vampire babies! Authorities struggle to understand what made the Champion think they could give belly blows to 634 children! Family asks for donations to Keros in lieu of flowers."

There were times when Garth regretted letting his son act as the town cryer. This was one of those times.

Last edited:

KAZEARC

Aug 26, 2020
london
once you can free ryn i will do a full thing with her. love her and she is cute and all but the cage puts me off. that and size limitations.

GEESE

Sep 27, 2018
I would LOVE to have more interactions with the non-kinu kits. I feel like a bad parent only giving my attention to one of them.
also, is there a way to see how many kids with kiyoko you currently have? its very hard keeping track :V

Reactions: Kamidel

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
I would LOVE to have more interactions with the non-kinu kits. I feel like a bad parent only giving my attention to one of them.
also, is there a way to see how many kids with kiyoko you currently have? its very hard keeping track :V
You can roughly do it with how many tails Kiyoko has, but that's not really exact unless you see it change.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I believe the plan is for no interactivity with any of the Champion's potential children except Kinu, who's the exception. Several of your other children with Kiyoko have names but they only come up via Kinu. Rindo actually developed out of a concept that was originally intended for one of these kids, Asagiri. IIRC, the rationale for the whole thing was that it would simply be too much work to make interactions with all your possible children, so it's limited to the one who's a full character unto herself.

There's no way to easily track how many children you have with Kiyoko in-game but if you save to file and open up your save with a text editor you can see a flag that will give you the exact number. Just don't change anything when you're poking around so the save doesn't get flagged as modified.

once you can free ryn i will do a full thing with her. love her and she is cute and all but the cage puts me off. that and size limitations.
But you've gotta show her that you're there for her even with the cage. I mean, what message are you sending? 'I love you for your penis'? That's more for Evelyn, I'd say. ;)

Given how the Winter City arc ended, I find myself worrying Savin is going to do something else evil when the plotline resolves. It's already been suggested that maybe the only way to remove the cage now would be to actually destroy Alissa's soul. If that winds up being the case, even when she's catching a break Ryn can't really catch a break... though my more corrupt or less goody-two-shoes Champions might not be so bothered by that, if Ryn is then it's going to give the Champion I'm playing around the hope of eventually marrying her all manner of headaches.

Reactions: Alypia

GEESE

Sep 27, 2018
it doesnt need to be in depth interaction with individual character, but even scenes like the festival of longevity. Something as simple as "you share a meal with your X kits" or "you take a nap with a pile of your kits on and around you" would be very heartwarming. I need to be able pet and brush every single fox in this game, gosh darnit!

KAZEARC

Aug 26, 2020
london
that is the part is worry for. is ryn going to stay herself when you can free her or will she lose it my it be from becoming demonic or the loss of something else. i don't want to get super invested into her just for her to be broken down, i don't think it will come to that but you don't know.
+ i get what you are at the love for penis thing but it more that most my pc cant fit in her and riming is not really my thing outside of a set few scenes. a similar thing puts me off kiyoko love the character but its kinu that puts me off i love her but having a duterater that is a few years younger then you is super off putting. its just one thing that a put you of someone even if you like them.
hope that ryn has brighter days to come but this being CoC2 make me duote it. i feel like shit is just going to get darker. MUCH DARKER in one way or another.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015

I deliberately decided against this feature because I didn't want to encourage the numbers game Meadow Steele Null-Blank approach to child-making, and thus removed the reinforcement/reward part of that particular feedback loop of seeing your numbers go up. Instead, I opted for a more gentle approach in changing scenes, Kiyoko's appearance and the tile descriptions. It feels, at least to me, more organic than watching a literal number go up.

You can open up your savefile with notepad and check your numbers yourself; it is the sum of kiyoko_num_kits and kiyoko_num_kids.

IIRC, the rationale for the whole thing was that it would simply be too much work to make interactions with all your possible children, so it's limited to the one who's a full character unto herself.

There are basically two reasons why we discourage generic interactions with generic children: firstly, because we don't want to set the precedent that these interactions are expected for pregnancies and children, hence putting this burden on writers who may not want it, and the general design philosophy of "if you can't do it well, don't do half-measures". Hence, we created a consensus that generic child interactions would not be a thing -- go full NPC, or go bust.

Here's a conversation from the public discord that might shed some more light on the issue:

Salt Is A Way Of Life09/09/2020
Nursery interactions will not be a thing because we don't want writers to feel obliged to provide some for every pregnancy.
Make your kid an NPC, or bust.

Redead09/09/2020
I think the most realistic compromise the nursery could ever get, if anything, is a generic catch-all "spend time" option that applies to all children but doesn't do anything mechanically

the hanging gardes of ford09/09/2020
even in that case it really wouldnt be able to have much more writing than "you spend time playing with your kids"
so it probably wouldn't happen
more of a thing to imagine you do when visiting the nursery
nobodies going to say "you didnt visit your kids because theres no in game option to do so"

EDog [Yacetequila]09/09/2020
Is it one of those things that don't get mentioned like "you wake up and have breakfast" that's irrelevant to the overall narrative?

the hanging gardes of ford09/09/2020
yeah

i feel like shit is just going to get darker. MUCH DARKER in one way or another.

There Is Only Winter, You Are Death Incinerator, The Hatred Boils Over, etc, etc, etc.

Reactions: WolframL

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
that is the part is worry for. is ryn going to stay herself when you can free her or will she lose it my it be from becoming demonic or the loss of something else. i don't want to get super invested into her just for her to be broken down, i don't think it will come to that but you don't know.
My guess is that there are a couple possible outcomes and they'd depend on either Ryn's mental state, player choice (and possibly player corruption) or a combination of the two. Assuming Evergreen knows what she's talking about, Alissa can't just unlock the cage now that her soul is no longer on speaking terms with her body, so there may be a decision to use her lethicite as a sort of key to open the thing and roll the dice with the possible consequences of that. That' seems like it would come down to how Ryn feels about it, the morality of it and generally how you're roleplaying things.

In any event I'd be shocked if it was a completely easy decision with no potential negative consequences, at least from a writing perspective.

The thing about Ryn becoming a demon was Kas' offering so I'm not sure that's actually on the table as a solution. Though I went back to my Charmer file who's all about the corruption and in contrast to the majority of my files, while Ryn is uncomfortable with the idea she doesn't reject it completely and the Champion's sort of pushing her to think about it so... dunno. If that's something that could happen it would probably require the Champion to be corrupt (and possibly for Ryn to be subby, slutty or both) rather than being the only way for the cage to come off.

+ i get what you are at the love for penis thing but it more that most my pc cant fit in her and riming is not really my thing outside of a set few scenes
Oh, I was just messing with you there. How you want to approach her content's totally up to you.

Reactions: Alypia

IrrepairableEntropy

Jun 22, 2019
I'm going to preface this with the usual "I might be bad and have done something incorrect" disclaimer, since that's entirely possible.

I think that Warrior class could use some buffs through either more items or raw numbers. The main reason is that it feels like it kinda can't compete with the sheer capability of Black Mage. Warrior's tend to pick up strength/agi/toughness for their core stats, which leaves their mentals in a fairly piddly state, meaning that the bosses that deal tons and tons of tease damage will simply wreck a Warrior without mercy. Meanwhile on Black Mage you can kinda just pump willpower for your primary casting stat, end up with pretty good mental resist anyway, and then you can also wear the witches outfit for additional focus defense on top of that, meanwhile you're either nuking things before they have the option to really deal damage to you, or Cait is giving you hugs and bandaids every few turns so your health never really drops that low anyway.

So, trying to play as a warrior and wear heavy armor/big shields typically means you have negative initiative, alright physical resistance, and pretty dumpster mental resistance. Thus, a boss that deals tons of tease damage or heals through your gradual grind of damage (Hive bosses, as one example) will basically be a sudden wake-up call of "Your class is bad and you should feel bad". I experienced this personally where failing to be up-to-date on my saves lost me several hours of progress due to getting trapped in the beehive. Frustrated, I started a brand new save as a Black Mage and have basically easily won every fight since, especially when you get the famous/infamous grease + fireball combo.

But I don't think that Black Mage needs to be nerfed to bring it in line with the other classes, I think the other classes need to be a bit more practical/competitive in comparison to Black Mage. Charmer is also fairly useful due to it having an option to constantly heal tease damage and the stat preferences for the class typically enable your companions to contribute effectively. White Mage feels fairly niche in that it feels like you typically only see it used for party compositions where you neglect to bring Cait (and lets be real, who leaves the pink kitty at home? I'd be willing to bet next to no-one does.) and Thief feels alright once you get your massive crits rolling.

Meanwhile, Warrior just feels left behind. The power-set is fairly lackluster and you get kinda piddly items that stack negatives on you without a terribly great amount of benefit.

But, of course, I could be entirely wrong. If I am, I'm happy to be proven incorrect.

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
go full NPC, or go bust
Just to make sure i got it right. If a writer ever decides to make a npc of a kid the champion has with a character of theirs, they can? even if this new npc is not relevant to the main story, just relevant as a character on their own?

I know that for this to happen it would need miracle, just want to be sure.

Kamidel

Sep 18, 2020
I'd like more named interactable kids, but writing them would get messy. But would still be nice to Mother a child and have it grow. Maybe a gift from one of the other gods.

Reactions: Violyn

TheShepard256

does anything happen if the save is flagged for modifications (account suspension...etc)? or does it just not load?
It gives you a warning that the save is modified every single time it's loaded. That warning's mostly there in case a bug that's reported came about due to save editing rather than anything possible in-game.

Reactions: GraphiteCrow

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
does anything happen if the save is flagged for modifications (account suspension...etc)? or does it just not load?
It loads and you can play it just fine (Suspension over legit editing is dumb so that's a stretch to assume), but it's so the bug fixers can toss it in the trash. Editing the game is bound to get funky results depending on what you touch, so if you risk changing stuff, don't be surprised if the devs tell you or ask you if you edited anything on it recently. That's how we get stuff such as Kitsune Cthulhu. That fuck up is your own doing and not a legitimate bug.

GraphiteCrow

Apr 6, 2020
It loads and you can play it just fine (Suspension over legit editing is dumb so that's a stretch to assume), but it's so the bug fixers can toss it in the trash. Editing the game is bound to get funky results depending on what you touch, so if you risk changing stuff, don't be surprised if the devs tell you or ask you if you edited anything on it recently. That's how we get stuff such as Kitsune Cthulhu. That fuck up is your own doing and not a legitimate bug.

Makes sense, I just tried it out just seeing if something as little as changing the number of kids my character had with Kiyoko from 25 up to 30. it spotted that change pretty easy which is interesting, I then got Kiyoko 2 more kids in-game and resaved just to see if it would still know its tampered with the number I did change is overwritten in-game, it was still spotted. scrapped both save files after that and went back to my original haha.

Zerva

Mar 25, 2016
A piece of content I would like to see added is companions/friendly NPCs teach us their abilities.

I am not suggesting they teach us their every power or anything to that effect. Simply that abilities that are listed as stealable such as Berwyn's Fire Bolt, his Stone Elemental's Quake, or Eryka's tackle be able to be learned in the event we save them before obtaining Mirror Stance.

In Berwyn's case this could be accomplished by allowing mirror stance to affect abilities cast by our allies but in Eryka's case as a non-companion that would not work for gaining her stealable ability. I think it would be a fairly reasonable thing for us to request a spar with friendly NPC and learn their powers or otherwise pay them to teach us stealable abilities!

GraphiteCrow

Apr 6, 2020
One of the things I would like to see would be a new armor set for Cait built around seduction and tease. I figured it could be thematic with her considering her status as a priestess of Mallach

Zawarado

Aug 29, 2020
I remember somebody mentioning Companions interacting sometimes as flavor text when you got back to the Tavern some time back, and since then I honestly haven't been able to stop thinking about Berwynn perving over milf Kiyoko while she tries to teach him magic, or Atugia and Arona arm wrestling, or Quin the bunny boy looking mighty nervous while Ryn talkes about her hunting hawk Harric. I want more interactions between our best boys and girls in the party!<3

Reactions: HavocHive55