What content would you like added?

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
I'm old enough to remember when games insulted you for taking on easy mode. Like Wolfenstein.

th62p2R.png

Reactions: JK Drack and sumgai

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
Baby's First RPG difficulty setting is not exactly relevant to any lore discussions :p
How powerful are the Gods lore wise? I know Keros can casually reach through space and can bend it to fit a seemingly endless forest in a necklace.

Albel

Aug 28, 2015
Almost certainly not. I believe someone has previously asked to fight gods, and basically, no, because you're not some super strong chosen one. You're just one of many mortals, and there's plenty stronger than you. That's part of why you need a party, and can't just do it alone.
You don't have to fight the gods directly in order to corrupt them. One example is corrupting their worshipers.

Reactions: Serrated seat

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
You don't have to fight the gods directly in order to corrupt them. One example is corrupting their worshipers.
Have you gone through the Convocation of Mirrors conversation battle? If not, definite spoilers below.
The gods, as we see them, are not the original 7 gods. Rather, they're Wraiths. When your corruption is high, your character becomes considered a "Dark Knight," and the dark knights, according to the description from River, were the leaders of the armies of the Wraiths, even if they weren't wraiths themselves. This makes it feel as if corruption is not just tied to things like demons, but also to wraiths, and is generally just people becoming far more focused on their self-interest than others. It just happens that the demonic brand of corruption is also generally hyper sexual, while the wraith corruption is about power. The gods here were once wraiths, before they devoured some strong mortal souls/magic and suddenly gained emotions, as the void or whatever it was got filled. They were already corrupt beings (I think), some of the strongest around. When they became the way they are, they discovered each other, and found that, conveniently, there were seven of them. So they changed their shape, a feature most can not do, but which demons have been described as being capable of, and took on the personas of the gods. Their existence, their power, those are not dependent on their followers. Sure, they take these personalities based on their gods, but corrupting the followers can not corrupt them themselves.

But anyways, even aside from that, Nareva is the patron god of the elves, including the Boreal Elves. The highest amongst the Boreal Elves, including their queen, their main princess, etc. were corrupted. Elthara may have recovered somewhat since then, but she was still very strongly impacted by the corruption. And yet, Nareva hasn't been corrupted. So just based on that, corrupting their worshipers doesn't seem to work.

Zawarado

Aug 29, 2020
Have you gone through the Convocation of Mirrors conversation battle? If not, definite spoilers below.
The gods, as we see them, are not the original 7 gods. Rather, they're Wraiths. When your corruption is high, your character becomes considered a "Dark Knight," and the dark knights, according to the description from River, were the leaders of the armies of the Wraiths, even if they weren't wraiths themselves. This makes it feel as if corruption is not just tied to things like demons, but also to wraiths, and is generally just people becoming far more focused on their self-interest than others. It just happens that the demonic brand of corruption is also generally hyper sexual, while the wraith corruption is about power. The gods here were once wraiths, before they devoured some strong mortal souls/magic and suddenly gained emotions, as the void or whatever it was got filled. They were already corrupt beings (I think), some of the strongest around. When they became the way they are, they discovered each other, and found that, conveniently, there were seven of them. So they changed their shape, a feature most can not do, but which demons have been described as being capable of, and took on the personas of the gods. Their existence, their power, those are not dependent on their followers. Sure, they take these personalities based on their gods, but corrupting the followers can not corrupt them themselves.

But anyways, even aside from that, Nareva is the patron god of the elves, including the Boreal Elves. The highest amongst the Boreal Elves, including their queen, their main princess, etc. were corrupted. Elthara may have recovered somewhat since then, but she was still very strongly impacted by the corruption. And yet, Nareva hasn't been corrupted. So just based on that, corrupting their worshipers doesn't seem to work.
Damn dude amazing breakdown of that conversation battle, you summed things up really well. One thing though, I thought the Elves in the Winter City worshipped Lumia, not Nareva? Not to say that the rest of your point is invalid, I don't think corrupting followers has any bearing on the Gods either, I just thought Lumia was their patron

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
Damn dude amazing breakdown of that conversation battle, you summed things up really well. One thing though, I thought the Elves in the Winter City worshipped Lumia, not Nareva? Not to say that the rest of your point is invalid, I don't think corrupting followers has any bearing on the Gods either, I just thought Lumia was their patron
Ah, yeah. The Boreal elves are followers of Lumia. Though, despite that, Lumia is "the chief patron of humanity and fast-breeding races" while Nareva is the "patron of magic-users and elves." That's what I was basing it off of, as I just assumed they'd be chiefly worshiped by those they're patrons of. Especially since the Boreal Elves are one of the longer-lived races.

Zawarado

Aug 29, 2020
Ah, yeah. The Boreal elves are followers of Lumia. Though, despite that, Lumia is "the chief patron of humanity and fast-breeding races" while Nareva is the "patron of magic-users and elves." That's what I was basing it off of, as I just assumed they'd be chiefly worshiped by those they're patrons of. Especially since the Boreal Elves are one of the longer-lived races.
Gosh that's interesting isn't it? Nareva being the patron of elves yet Boreal Elves worshipping Lumia? I wonder how those two feel about that

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
I just thought of this while replying in another thread, and i would kill for a scene with Kiyoko - that is not a dream mind you - where she uses her mirror magic to make multiple clones of herself to have her way with the champion.

However i do not have the writing skills nor the money to comission for it if possible. I'll have to rely on hope alone, that one day, such grandiose scene will be made.

Reactions: Salomon

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
The Boreal elves are followers of Lumia. Though, despite that, Lumia is "the chief patron of humanity and fast-breeding races" while Nareva is the "patron of magic-users and elves." That's what I was basing it off of, as I just assumed they'd be chiefly worshiped by those they're patrons of. Especially since the Boreal Elves are one of the longer-lived races.

Remember, it's kind of a big plot point that the Boreal Elves aren't natively Lumians; they converted during the Godswar and there was a whole religious schism over it.

Reactions: rafabud

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
Remember, it's kind of a big plot point that the Boreal Elves aren't natively Lumians; they converted during the Godswar and there was a whole religious schism over it.
Yeah. I remember something about how a queen made a deal with one of the gods to get protection during the war in exchange for worship. But like, I forgot if it was Lumia specifically or one of the gods in general. A lot of the time when it's brought up, it's more that the Elves turned from the Old Wyld and turned to the living gods, rather than Lumia in specific.

GEESE

Sep 27, 2018
I have a gut feeling that corrupting one or more of the gods is already in the works, though not from the PC's side.
Since in "getting into the closet" you have the cult raiding an old temple for some unknown godly artifact. Then later, when interrogating the demon cultists in the rift, they're bragging about how the valkeries of so and so god are not lifting a finger to try stopping them as they openly taint the area. Its two different gods temples/forts iirc, but it still sticks to my mind. I certainly think kas and her underlings are gonna try giving a few of them the Marae treatment before this is over.

Zandar

Aug 31, 2015
Hey, I am sure there hasn't but has their been any kind of official flags designed for the different nations? I know the "Autumn Throne" is a red cherry blossom on a white background or at least assume that because that is what the purity symbol becomes after becoming the champion of Keros. Design makes sense because it is literally the japan flag but with a red flower instead of a red circle.

But I was just looking at a set of British flag themed leggings and sports bra which really made me want to know what the Savaraan national flags are like. What is the Jassiran flag? or what about the Khor'minos flag? I don't think the frost marches has a flag since it doesn't have a real empire/nation aspect, but Hawkethorne and Winter City probably have flags right? And what did the flag of the Belharran empire look like? I don't know why but I am extremely interested in this information.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
I have a gut feeling that corrupting one or more of the gods is already in the works, though not from the PC's side.
Since in "getting into the closet" you have the cult raiding an old temple for some unknown godly artifact. Then later, when interrogating the demon cultists in the rift, they're bragging about how the valkeries of so and so god are not lifting a finger to try stopping them as they openly taint the area. Its two different gods temples/forts iirc, but it still sticks to my mind. I certainly think kas and her underlings are gonna try giving a few of them the Marae treatment before this is over.
Ah, the artifact in Getting Into The Closet was revealed if you get bad-ended while fighting Master Whisper
Basically, when you're beaten, he drags you back to the rest of the cult, where they talk about how the artifact, the prism, was meant to be a prison to hold Wraiths from the old war. However, demons are apparently close enough to wraiths that it should be able to work on them. Tollus has noticed that Kassyra has taken a liking to the PC, and he wants to get rid of both you and Kass. Rather than killing you outright, he turns you into a demon, and then traps you in the crystal. A long time later, he betrays Kass and seals her in the crystal as well, as Kass has been desperately searching for the PC ever since you disappeared. Not important to the item, but the thing goes on to have the PC and Kass fall in love and also fuck for a long time as they're incapable of escaping, even with all of Kass's power.
Also as for the Marae thing, that goddess was trapped in a tree in a small island in the middle of a lake. Or she was the tree, I don't know. But since gods can pretty much just appear and pop in and out of existence whenever they want, so it'll likely be a lot harder to just pour gallons and gallons of corrupt cum like what was done to Marae. And also I assume she's an inherently different type of god, considering what the seven are.

GEESE

Sep 27, 2018
ah I see! that explain a bit.
I agree with the "marae being stationary part" which is why my theory was that the artifacts they were gathering were essentially pieces/horcruxes/wifi-hotspots of the god, so if you feed corruption into the artifact, some of it would feed into the god. Get enough, or do it long enough and you could properly poison them until they fall and become a demon god, or just giving you a fuckton of lethicite idk

GraphiteCrow

Apr 6, 2020
It would be interesting to see more of Eryka. the only sex acts between the PC and her are not exactly friendly. It would be great to see her have options similar to Azyrran, being able to spar with Eryka or have more conversation topics and have some sex options while she is hanging out at Hawkethorne. To be honest I don't really know too much about how paladins act in this sex friendly world, other than losing to Eryka while she is in the forest I don't think there are any sexual acts you can have with either her or Liaden.

Reactions: Serrated seat

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
It would be interesting to see more of Eryka. the only sex acts between the PC and her are not exactly friendly. It would be great to see her have options similar to Azyrran, being able to spar with Eryka or have more conversation topics and have some sex options while she is hanging out at Hawkethorne. To be honest I don't really know too much about how paladins act in this sex friendly world, other than losing to Eryka while she is in the forest I don't think there are any sexual acts you can have with either her or Liaden.
Good news: https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/100-all-beef-franks.13122/#post-335507

Reactions: GraphiteCrow

SSam

Jun 15, 2020
After playing with both Jarl'yn's. I would love an option to move low corruption (maid) Jael'yn to Wayfort.

I get the fealing Wayfort is gonna keep growing, and would love the ablity to horde all my subs/slaves in one spot for my dom playthrough.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015

Well, good news, Franks just finished Eryka's sexpack. Liaden's content is now complete as of this week, so good timing to ask about it.

As of right now, Liaden is a monogamous lesbian. She isn't interested in the PC, but you can (O P T I O N A L L Y) set her and Azyrran up together after the dungeon.

If somebody ever decides they want to write post-dungeon PC/Lia sex that's fine with me and they can make her into the PC, but I don't have any plans to do so outside of maybe a femPC/Lia/Azzy threesome at some point.

Zandar

Aug 31, 2015
As of right now, Liaden is a monogamous lesbian. She isn't interested in the PC, but you can (O P T I O N A L L Y) set her and Azyrran up together after the dungeon.

If somebody ever decides they want to write post-dungeon PC/Lia sex that's fine with me and they can make her into the PC, but I don't have any plans to do so outside of maybe a femPC/Lia/Azzy threesome at some point.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! good for them though, I'm looking forward to that. and I assume you specify FemPC as in no dick which is a bit disappointing but it is nice of you to say the character is open for others to write for.

Doeber

Feb 23, 2017

Well, good news, Franks just finished Eryka's sexpack. Liaden's content is now complete as of this week, so good timing to ask about it.

I mentioned some time ago and still hope to be able to help Eryka get rid the dick forcibly given to her by Kasyrra with the aid of Meira/Tanuki Witch's dick magic with the prerequisite condition of having experienced the Eryka and Sanders de-dicking dream .

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
OMG! More matchmaking???
I am incredibly into this.

Exondra

Sep 21, 2020
I know this thread is like...super old...but you know, maybe i'm the only one with this weird fetish but I would really like more in depth birth scenes. COC1 has some good ones but I got bored of them after awhile. I would like more in depth ones in this game and even Trials of Tainted space. Not just waking up and you have some kids.