What content would you like added?

Stemwinder

Jun 15, 2018
OMG! More matchmaking???
I am incredibly into this.
Right?

I know, I know, in a game like this half the people playing consider anything that isn't sex with the PC to be Nice Time for Roo but I like being able to play cupid sometimes.

Reactions: valkyr42

Doeber

Feb 23, 2017
I know this thread is like...super old...but you know, maybe i'm the only one with this weird fetish but I would really like more in depth birth scenes. COC1 has some good ones but I got bored of them after awhile. I would like more in depth ones in this game and even Trials of Tainted space. Not just waking up and you have some kids.

If I'm to be perfectly honest I think more birth scenes would be kinda nice, but less for fetishistic reasons and more for wholesome familial occasion reasons. Like, "what kind of father & lover am I to not be present for the birth of my child and provide support for the mother of said child?" kinds of reasons. I like the scenes that Kiyoko, Brienne, and the cat harem have, they're pretty wholesome. I'm a little disappointed you can't be present for the birth your child(ren) with Atani, Gwyn, and Ragnild. Or, at least, I haven't gotten a birth scene with them. They always seem to have gone through the deed without the PC by the time they get there, and in Gwyn's case there's not even a "I gave birth while you were gone, come see our children" event. Maybe you have to time it right? That would make sense.

DaisukeKaiser

Apr 23, 2020
Iirc I asked about something similar to this on the public discord, basically certain characters won't have birthing scenes others will it really depends on if the writer wants to add it or if it's requested enough I guess. Keep in mind with the way the game is set up the champion isn't meant to stay in one area for long, cuz of their quest they are constantly on the move, therefore should not be able to stick around for said births companions are the exception since obviously they travel alongside you.

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
An awesome Spear. Or better weapons/gear in general.

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
CentaurQuest gives a really cool spear.
That's like a ranged short spear. I'm talking a real spear, like the one Evelyn gets in her new gear layout.

Also, weapons with more special abilities. Like that one whip that gives you bigger breast when you crit.

Crafty

Sep 23, 2020
I'd like to see more TF based abilities like the tail slap. I know the focus is on cosmetics and to avoid transformations that give a direct power boost, but powers that are based on physiology that don't outshine the default stuff would be neat, like wings giving you an airborne stance as an at will or a diving attack as a recharge power. Clawed hands replacing the rusty knife as your default weapon would be neat as well, though I can see how that might be an issue if it means reworking a bunch of text regarding putting away or dropping weapons.

Also dragon TFs. As someone who's TITS main is a massive amazon Gravian, the opportunity to play a big-ass fuck dragon is something I enjoy greatly.

ISOÆTE

Sep 12, 2020
That's like a ranged short spear. I'm talking a real spear, like the one Evelyn gets in her new gear layout.

Also, weapons with more special abilities. Like that one whip that gives you bigger breast when you crit.
The whip doesn't do that. That's the Hornet Ring.
I wish they'd rework unique items in general so they're more...y'know, unique. especially some of the earlier uniques.

GraphiteCrow

Apr 6, 2020
As of right now, Liaden is a monogamous lesbian. She isn't interested in the PC, but you can (O P T I O N A L L Y) set her and Azyrran up together after the dungeon.

If somebody ever decides they want to write post-dungeon PC/Lia sex that's fine with me and they can make her into the PC, but I don't have any plans to do so outside of maybe a femPC/Lia/Azzy threesome at some point.

I am always a fan of playing matchmaker, especially if you can enjoy the fruit of your labor from time to time ;)

Reactions: valkyr42

JustSomeGuy

Mar 17, 2018
More npcs cucking the pc that's great just great

This ain't even bait at this point, it's just throwing the fucking rod in the water.

Last edited:
Reactions: Savin

GraphiteCrow

Apr 6, 2020
More npcs cucking the pc that's great just great

That's not really what cucking means. Unless the NPC is fucking the PC's partner while the PC watches than that would be Cucking, or the PC's partner just cheating on the PC. I think your looking more for "Cockblocking" or "Beaver Daming"

Kamidel

Sep 18, 2020
I did not see it while browsing but I'd like to see more foxfire and tail interactions. So far all I've found are Miko and Mai's training, Kiyoko's grooming, Rindo and Kohaku scenes. IDK it's be nice to do things for fox-wife or repay Cait with tail play.

Reactions: DaisukeKaiser

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I think your looking more for "Cockblocking" or "Beaver Daming"

It's not even that! It's just... you have the option to get one of your companions a romance option you can't even get in the first place anyway.

And if JustSomeGuy thought Azzy was gonna be exclusive, then no, she's shipping with Cait and Brienne threesomes and there's plans for more!

GraphiteCrow

Apr 6, 2020
It's not even that! It's just... you have the option to get one of your companions a romance option you can't even get in the first place anyway.

And if JustSomeGuy thought Azzy was gonna be exclusive, then no, she's shipping with Cait and Brienne threesomes and there's plans for more!

So it's like an Anno/Kaede thing going on except we the PC's get to be the College roommate who introduced the 2.

Aito

Sep 20, 2020
Tracking. Hunting for some NPCs to finish their lines/see all scenes sometimes gets... tedious (yes, I'm looking at you, Byvernia!). It can be a nice ability to track them specifically. Can be additional feature at the camp, which requires to unlock all tiles on the current map/kill the region boss first or smth and meet NPC before at least once.

At least some scenes to act out tentacle monster you can become.

Better account of your children. Nursery counts only ones who stay at Nursery and mother is you or Gwyn. But there are kids which are taken by their fathers (Evergreen) or who "run away" (honey bees). It'd be also nice to know about children you fathered with other characters aside Gwyn. And detailed view which lists not only race of kids but their parents too. Just to be sure you haven't missed anyone and collected 'em all.

Kamidel

Sep 18, 2020
Oh was reminded of the scene in the first CoC with Urta kits, if you have a lot they call you out for it. It would be kinda funny/cute if Keros responded to another tier of kits, say 69 (yes I'm a childish woman) with some thing more about Chizuru being surpassed or some such.

Aito

Sep 20, 2020
You can become a tentacle monster? I know you can get a tentacle/plant penis but I didn't know about other tentacle goodness.
Well, because all other tentacle goodness is unused. Clearly, Champion doesn't have any fantasy.
With a thought alone, however, you can make it grow multiple tentacle vines able to cum and fuck like any other dick; the difference is that you can control their sizes and movements perfectly, letting you emulate cocks or effigies as you wish.

GEESE

Sep 27, 2018
More TF options for increasing lip sizes. As far as I can tell the only way is through bovum sherry, and there's no option to infuse it with soft mud so you only get facial changes.

GraphiteCrow

Apr 6, 2020
More TF options for increasing lip sizes. As far as I can tell the only way is through bovum sherry, and there's no option to infuse it with soft mud so you only get facial changes.

Maybe it could be tied to one of the Eggs, maybe Purple with soft mud could work, I myself hope they give the Pink Egg the ability to grow hair with Laurel Sprig as the only ways I have found to grow hair is to use the Fireleaf or Frostleaf. which I find is an interesting choice considering lizards don't have hair hahaha

Reactions: Salomon

Kamidel

Sep 18, 2020

Blowing Lady Evergreen taking it inside and accepting her deal several times increases your lip size. Took 6 times for my most recent character to max out with her.

Looked in the save editor and played with the lips they went to 4 from Lady Evergreen and changing it to 5 gave the only change from whoreish/permanent pucker/'O' shaped lips to Jacquesian/ Universe-distorting/Scylla-tier/Impossibly large lips.

Attachments

• Coc 2 lips.PNG
    Coc 2 lips.PNG
    919.4 KB · Views: 15
Reactions: GraphiteCrow

GraphiteCrow

Apr 6, 2020
Do we know if Wsan will be writing a set of Arona/Snakewoman scenes where Arona is submissive to the PC? It was rather jarring when the Arona from my game went from sorta sub to total Dom when she started fucking the snake..

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Do we know if Wsan will be writing a set of Arona/Snakewoman scenes where Arona is submissive to the PC? It was rather jarring when the Arona from my game went from sorta sub to total Dom when she started fucking the snake..
Unless the code is fucked up, that IS the submissive Arona. Arona is only submissive to the PC. Did she do the jerk off in your mouth thing or did she fuck the snake with you fucking her?

GraphiteCrow

Apr 6, 2020
Unless the code is fucked up, that IS the submissive Arona. Arona is only submissive to the PC. Did she do the jerk off in your mouth thing or did she fuck the snake with you fucking her?

she did jerk off in my characters mouth.

I will try it again and see if it happens a 2nd time. I am using the new backer version so I am not surprised that it could be a bug.

Last edited:

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
would be nice if there was a sleep option in kiyoko's house, if only to not feel like im some kind of divorced herm-dad visiting my kids on the weekends.

You can sleep in Kiyoko's house. Talk to her, sleep with her, choose sleep, groom her or fuck her and you sleep there.

Tho, I would like to actively select sleep there and Kiyoko cuddles up with the Champ. That would be neat.

Reactions: Violyn