What content would you like added?

tgreeny1

Sep 11, 2016
So one piece of content I would like to see myself is more fleshed out interactions between companions. For example. A dominant Arona would be trying to fuck everyone, so you would have scenes you could peek in seeing Arona Fucking companions.

I know for example Wsan doesn't want any Arona/Brienne content so it would be unlikely to see any, but given Arona's personality being dominant, that would technically be a logical outcome since she is a rough dominant type who doesn't like to take no for an answer. I understand it, but I know one scene I wanted to see was the cowgirl who is reluctant but horny getting reluctantly smashed by her but enjoys it.

But that being said, more of Arona just going around smashing whoever, most likely Ryn, Cait and Azzy being the big targets with Brienne thrown in if that were to ever change.

This could also apply to Brint as well for any companions he would be smashing, but Arona just comes off as more aggressive so it fits her better.

Sasqutch421

Dec 15, 2018
Nebraska
Honestly, I'd love to have a skunk transformation...

Reactions: HavocHive55

Fleep

Oct 24, 2018
I don't really know. Arona may be aggressive and dominant, but Brienne is not weak by any means, if she puts up a fight I wouldn't be so sure about her submitting to Arona strength.

tgreeny1

Sep 11, 2016
I don't really know. Arona may be aggressive and dominant, but Brienne is not weak by any means, if she puts up a fight I wouldn't be so sure about her submitting to Arona strength.
This is under the assumption you go the normal domination route which is to lose your fights as an example. since one of the scenes has a companion of yours being dominated by Arona already when you lose. Basically that would be the time I would see the scene being open. If brint/brienne already lost to Arona, they may be more conceeding to her just like your player is.

And considering that Brienne's armor makes her more submissive through the quest, as well as the fact that Arona want's to smash Brienne when brienne transforms it isn't illogical to see it as an outcome.

Last edited:
Reactions: HavocHive55

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Can anyone who knows more than I have any info why Wsan doesn't want any Brienne/Arona content?
Probably because Brienne is as mono as she can be in a game like this. She has eyes for you and only you.

Last edited:

Zawarado

Aug 29, 2020
There's no real point in explaining it down to the bones but Brienne will never be involved with Arona or any other dick-wielding NPC. Or most non-dick-wielding NPCs, for that matter.
You do you dude, love the content either way, we've gotten nothing but quality

Reactions: Savin

rafabud

Nov 27, 2019
So, trying to play as a warrior and wear heavy armor/big shields typically means you have negative initiative, alright physical resistance, and pretty dumpster mental resistance. Thus, a boss that deals tons of tease damage or heals through your gradual grind of damage (Hive bosses, as one example) will basically be a sudden wake-up call of "Your class is bad and you should feel bad".
doesn't even need to be a boss. A few days ago I was going through the Glacial Rift, ended up against a demon cultist group. my resolve vanished in 2-3 rounds.

Last edited:

Stemwinder

Jun 15, 2018
After playing the game for the first time in a few months over the weekend what I'd most like to see right now is for all encounters to have a cooldown. Running into the same ones over and over is a little too reminiscent of the first game.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
After playing the game for the first time in a few months over the weekend what I'd most like to see right now is for all encounters to have a cooldown. Running into the same ones over and over is a little too reminiscent of the first game.
They actually do, iirc. Or maybe it was never actually implemented. It's definitely been discussed as a good idea but you'd have to ask drake

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
They actually do, iirc. Or maybe it was never actually implemented. It's definitely been discussed as a good idea but you'd have to ask drake

Yeah, it hasn't been implemented yet AFAIK but we were just recently talking about a system for weighting encounter chances based on how recently you've encountered them.

Reactions: GraphiteCrow

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015

Yeah, it hasn't been implemented yet AFAIK but we were just recently talking about a system for weighting encounter chances based on how recently you've encountered them.

The game already has a system where it will avoid the last encounter you had in the lineup unless there's absolutely no other choice.

GraphiteCrow

Apr 6, 2020
The game already has a system where it will avoid the last encounter you had in the lineup unless there's absolutely no other choice.

I do think the one that Savin is talking about would be an improvement. there are times where the encounters have flip-flopped between 2 enemies as I went from one side of the map to the other even when there were many other enemies and encounters that could have proc'd instead.

GraphiteCrow

Apr 6, 2020
Oh, an idea (that many may have already brought up). More ways to get the showered tag. Maybe you can run a bath at the Inn, use the lake in the forest, maybe have a wash down at your camp. I wouldn't really care so much if one of the NPC's didn't comment on my character's lack of hygiene and all I want my character to say is "I can only do it once a week at a randomly teleporting fountain in the forest!".

Invictus

Sep 28, 2020
The gradual corruption of Kiyoko (and really any of the kitsune) through the essence transfer thing if the PC has high/very high corruption.

Kamidel

Sep 18, 2020
The gradual corruption of Kiyoko (and really any of the kitsune) through the essence transfer thing if the PC has high/very high corruption.

Sounds like someone wants Shiela/Harriet's mechanic from the first game.

Also IRC Kitsune are REALLY resistant to corruption, in the first game there was only one and it was because of a cursed sword.

Last edited:

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
Sounds like someone wants Shiela/Harriet's mechanic from the first game.

Also IRC Kitsune are REALLY resistant to corruption, in the first game there was only one and it was because of a cursed sword.
The first game is set in an entirely different realm. Sure, there's demons and corruption, but there's entirely different gods (and more than one god that hasn't been corrupted by the start of the game), different cultures, and you can use black magic without being horny.

That said, as Tobs said in that thread, "They are, technically speaking, already demons." They don't really have a soul, though the whole of them essentially share a soul along with their god. So they can't experience the demonic corruption and loose their souls. Though the codex entry does specifically say "they possess a strange resistance to corruptive influences."

Kamidel

Sep 18, 2020
I was wondering if there are any plans to have Kiyoko and Kino take notice that you've become a Kitsune if you do so before freeing them? And on that having a variation of the Lupin chase scene where you morph to a fox for her and being able to sniff for mushrooms with Kinu.

DaisukeKaiser

Apr 23, 2020
Kiyoko and Kino take notice that you've become a Kitsune if you do so before freeing them?
Iirc Tobs has said that he plans to update the opening with Kiyoko one day he's just been busy with other projects and hasn't had the time to dedicate to editing it.

ISOÆTE

Sep 12, 2020
the real question is what happens when these horny mischievous soul suckers gets corrupted.
they never had a pure side, so writers who want to tackle a corrupted kitsune are gonna have a ton of head scratching to do.

Zawarado

Aug 29, 2020
the real question is what happens when these horny mischievous soul suckers gets corrupted.
they never had a pure side, so writers who want to tackle a corrupted kitsune are gonna have a ton of head scratching to do.
In another thread, Tobs said they Kitsune are already technically Demons. And since Corruption is a soul thing, and Kitsune share a communal soul, I'm leaning towards Kitsune not even actually being corruptible

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
In another thread, Tobs said they Kitsune are already technically Demons. And since Corruption is a soul thing, and Kitsune share a communal soul, I'm leaning towards Kitsune not even actually being corruptible

On the other hand... there is that whole... 'No-face' thing where a Kitsune slips away from the communal soul...

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
I thought the no face thing was just for not saying the identity of kitsune who stopped following their moral code and gave in to their chi sucking desires, that way they'd be seen as less than people in their eyes and be forgotten in history.

Foxglove

Sep 25, 2020
I thought "no-face" was a formalized kind of social death, where you're simply no longer acknowledged as being a person in kitsune society.

GraphiteCrow

Apr 6, 2020
Has the idea of Druid like spells popped up yet? could be fun to have vines binding people, flowers letting off pheromones, and maybe bark skin spell to gain armor or some damage reduction. I could work pretty well with the Dryads now in the game and the Gaia leaf transformations.

Salomon

Jun 17, 2019
Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil
I thought "no-face" was a formalized kind of social death, where you're simply no longer acknowledged as being a person in kitsune society.
I think the "no face" part would be something a little more literal, since in Kinu quest, we saw that when a kitsune begins to succumb to "hunger" they start to assume a more animal aspect, I believe that if a kitsune loses control during "feeding" and end up sucking all vital energy, he could totally transform (which would explain Kinu's disgust when he saw that the invaders would be foxmorphs), in the process he would end up losing his faces and getting snouts in place! and considering that this is a social stigma, this process is probably permanent