What content would you like added?

Foxglove

Sep 25, 2020
I think the "no face" part would be something a little more literal, since in Kinu quest, we saw that when a kitsune begins to succumb to "hunger" they start to assume a more animal aspect

Oh, good point! I had forgotten about that part.

Salomon

Jun 17, 2019
Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil
But with a chance for the villain's eyes to roll out of their head when you manage to gurgle "choke me daddy", causing blindness for 2 turns.
funny-meme-and-webcomic-about-stormtrooper-enjoying-being-force-choked-by-darth-vader

NoLegs

Oct 1, 2020
Even though it often receives very vocal, and very negative, reactions from certain people, I'd still like to see at least one companion to have a proper Nice Time for Roo/cuckolding route. Optional, of course. The easiest way to do it would be to introduce a "Loyalty/Faithfulness" meter to a companion. At reasonably low levels, the companion will start cheating on you. On low levels, the cheating becomes open. At very low levels, the companion starts stealing your lovers. This way it's impossible to accidentally stumble onto the Nice Time for Roo path.

Gutts

Sep 19, 2016
I was thinking about this the other day but I think it would be cool to see companions at the beach in sexy swimwear. For example Cait in a cute bikini, Ryn in a backless one piece suit or Berwyn in tight thong. Not sure what Brint or Arona would wear if anything? But I imagine the game being set a freezing snowy land literally called the “Frost Marches” make a beach scene a little tough

Reactions: Salomon

GraphiteCrow

Apr 6, 2020
Even though it often receives very vocal, and very negative, reactions from certain people, I'd still like to see at least one companion to have a proper Nice Time for Roo/cuckolding route. Optional, of course. The easiest way to do it would be to introduce a "Loyalty/Faithfulness" meter to a companion. At reasonably low levels, the companion will start cheating on you. On low levels, the cheating becomes open. At very low levels, the companion starts stealing your lovers. This way it's impossible to accidentally stumble onto the Nice Time for Roo path.

I won't be negative here as "Kink Shaming" is never a good thing. One of the problems with the Nice Time for Roo route is based on the fact that unless the lover starts actively refusing to sleep with you and/or degrades you when you catch them cheating than it won't really have an impact considering many of your lovers already sleep around (Cait, Arona, Brint, Berwyn, Quintillus) as does your Character. I think the only lovers that could cheat on you would be Brienne, the Cat Harem and maybe Gwyn (dunno how your relationship with Gwyn actually is.) And I don't expect Wsan to ever have Brienne cheat on the PC, she won't take any additional lovers.

The Closest you would ever get is a Companion or Lover who could cheat on you but will not be able to steal your lovers (as this steps on the toes of many different creators.) And you would either need to create them yourself and see if it passes the review or cross your fingers to see if another creator does it for you. I would note that if you write them up they won't be a companion as you need to be "within the circle" so to speak to get the honor of creating a companion.

Last edited:

Zawarado

Aug 29, 2020
I won't be negative here as "Kink Shaming" is never a good thing. One of the problems with the Nice Time for Roo route is based on the fact that unless the lover starts actively refusing to sleep with you and/or degrades you when you catch them cheating than it won't really have an impact considering many of your lovers already sleep around (Cait, Arona, Brint, Berwyn, Quintillus) as does your Character. I think the only lovers that could cheat on you would be Brienne, the Cat Harem and maybe Gwyn (dunno how your relationship with Gwyn actually is.) And I don't expect Wsan to ever have Brienne cheat on the PC, she won't take any additional lovers.

The Closest you would ever get is a Companion or Lover who could cheat on you but will not be able to steal your lovers (as this steps on the toes of many different creators.) And you would either need to create them yourself and see if it passes the review or cross your fingers to see if another creator does it for you. I would note that if you write them up they won't be a companion as you need to be "within the circle" so to speak to get the honor of creating a companion.
Yeah everything up to "stealing your lovers" sounds super plausible, would dig an NPC like this

Reactions: GraphiteCrow

GraphiteCrow

Apr 6, 2020
Yeah everything up to "stealing your lovers" sounds super plausible, would dig an NPC like this

Would have to be extremely blatant that what they are doing is cheating rather than the regular "Sleeping Around" the majority of the party does. there are a few ideas for that to work.

One is to Introduce 2 NPC's and if you romance one you cannot romance the other (the other may even act hostile or low key dickish to you), what happens is if you don't keep interacting with the one you romanced you will see them talk to the other NPC and by if you get to a certain point you will have a scene where you walk in on them sleeping together, with the one you romanced saying that they are breaking up with you. Then they either fuck off out of town to go somewhere else together (with them maybe popping back up from time to time at the Inn) or they just stay at the Inn just being a low-key annoyance to your character :p.

Another Idea is just Adding a new NPC who you romance and the same mechanic is there but instead, she sleeps with an NPC who may not know that the sexual invite was cheating (as many of your lovers like to sleep around as does your character) like Garret or Quintillus, They didn't mean to I AM A BIG STINKY BRAIN you but it happens. The NPC then breaks up with you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zawarado

Sesik

Oct 2, 2020
Honestly, as silly as it sounds, some adultery kinds of play. A partner that may enjoy a bit of an adrenaline rush of sneaking around or finding another big partner. Maybe even some light I AM A BIG STINKY BRAIN stuff. It's pretty rare in games, but especially with tons of species and demons, there's a lot to see and sneak around with :>

GraphiteCrow

Apr 6, 2020
Honestly, as silly as it sounds, some adultery kinds of play. A partner that may enjoy a bit of an adrenaline rush of sneaking around or finding another big partner. Maybe even some light I AM A BIG STINKY BRAIN stuff. It's pretty rare in games, but especially with tons of species and demons, there's a lot to see and sneak around with :>

There will need to be prior warnings to the PC that this character could cheat on you. One of the ways would be how the dialogue goes something like "Oh, you are wishing to date me? I should warn you I am pretty high maintenance and if you can't keep up I will find someone who can" this will warn the PC that there may be a need to keep this character happy and that if you don't she may cheat.

If there wasn't I could already hear the avalanche of "This character cheated on me/I had no warning! I wouldn't have wasted my time if I knew!" though knowing some players they would complain anyway.

Reactions: Zawarado

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
There will need to be prior warnings to the PC that this character could cheat on you. One of the ways would be how the dialogue goes something like "Oh, you are wishing to date me? I should warn you I am pretty high maintenance and if you can't keep up I will find someone who can" this will warn the PC that there may be a need to keep this character happy and that if you don't she may cheat.

If there wasn't I could already hear the avalanche of "This character cheated on me/I had no warning! I wouldn't have wasted my time if I knew!" though knowing some players they would complain anyway.
Like that one person complaining about how Anno "gets Nice Time for Roo'd" because she has a random scene which you can see in a bar where she picks someone up in TiTS.

Salomon

Jun 17, 2019
Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil
or you could simply add the on / off option for Nice Time for Roo in the menu

Like that one person complaining about how Anno "gets Nice Time for Roo'd" because she has a random scene which you can see in a bar where she picks someone up in TiTS.
technically, no one could complain about Nice Time for Roo on the part of Anno, since even though she may develop a certain relationship with Steele, before that she was already Kaede's girlfriend, who in turn was already Cassandra / Cass's wife before, with whom she had a daughter: Kayla.
Therefore, we can draw two conclusions from these tangles that Anno calls a relationship!

1) If this focus on order of arrival, Steele would be at the end of the line (or as we said in Brazil "You can't take the tram walking and still want to sit by the window!")
2) If steele knows how to play his cards well, he can reach the end of his journey with at least three wives (two bitches and a cat-cow).

GraphiteCrow

Apr 6, 2020
I think that more enemies need either threesomes or voluntary voyeur content with companions. What is the point in life if I cannot share the prize with my best friends/partners?

I would love to share the Cat Harem with some of my companions, who wouldn't love to get an Orgy going?

who in turn was already Cassandra / Cass's wife before, with whom she had a daughter: Kayla.

From what I remember Cass is just Kaede's baby momma as they had a one night stand before Cass left and never sent Kaede any messages until she gave birth to their daughter

I think we may start going down a TiTS rabbit hole on this CoC2 thread :p

One thing that would be cool would be to add Black wool to the Sheepfolk transformation... I had this idea of making a herm black sheepfolk cultist and I love the idea of being the closest thing I could get to being a ram headed Demon worshiper.

I am ashamed to admit I looked up sheep penis just to figure out what the closest transformation I could use as a Proxy for thematic. I know however have the hilarious idea of using Lycanthorn so the character can be a "wolf in sheeps clothing" XD

Last edited:

Salomon

Jun 17, 2019
Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil
... bit of a weird complaint considering Anno isn't Steel's girlfriend but Kaede's.
considering that Anno and Steele live together, sleep together, fuck together and fight together throughout the game, I think we can already say that they are at least dating, but of course considering that they are at EMF ™, this could be defined as one polyamorous open relationship.( whatever you think about, defines any PC relationship)

Sesik

Oct 2, 2020

Or even have a way where a player could somewhat opt into it in some way. For people who enjoy that sort of thing. I guess it wouldn't necessarily be tied to a single character at that point haha. Plenty of fun encounters where you could stumble on them while exploring or even catch sight of something nearby :D

JustSomeGuy

Mar 17, 2018
Times like these I wish netori was the more popular version of Nice Time for Roo instead of the generic cucking shit, but to each their own

Reactions: Upcast Drake

Tenalc13

Mar 16, 2020
If I'm not mistaken, B writes an NPC with an Nice Time for Roo content. Or slightly touching on this topic.

Last edited:

KAZEARC

Aug 26, 2020
london
as we are in october now, does that mean we will be getting some new demon shit might it be tfs or scenes to go along. the only demon tf is a halloween event so my guess there will be more or at least i hope so.

Reactions: GraphiteCrow

GraphiteCrow

Apr 6, 2020
as we are in october now, does that mean we will be getting some new demon shit might it be tfs or scenes to go along. the only demon tf is a halloween event so my guess there will be more or at least i hope so.

I hope so, My Orc was able to scrape all the demon transformations she could get (Eyes from Halloween event, Horns and Wings from Lycanthorn) I would love to get some clawed hands and feet from some new transformations.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Man that was some funny shit.

From what I remember Cass is just Kaede's baby momma as they had a one night stand before Cass left and never sent Kaede any messages until she gave birth to their daughter
I don't remember how the intervening time passed, but Cass and Kaede were childhood friends and are still close after the fact.

Cass might have been Too Treated to Care for a bit tho, can't really remember.

I would REALLY LIKE the demon TF to be added this month, yes.

The staff's focus right now is turning out a ghost-themed dungeon, though.

GraphiteCrow

Apr 6, 2020
I don't remember how the intervening time passed, but Cass and Kaede were childhood friends and are still close after the fact.

Cass might have been Too Treated to Care for a bit tho, can't really remember.

Yeah I didn't word myself properly, I just meant that they are not Married.

Stemwinder

Jun 15, 2018
Could you explain the difference to the ignorant?
Generally it's a difference in focus. There are three possible perspectives - the cheater, the cheated, and the other woman/man - and the content will have different tones and notes depending on which one it centers in.

but including any actual cheating content is opening a bad can of worms; it's -very- polarizing and a sizable portion of the audience already thinks there's "too much Nice Time for Roo" in the game just based on the fact that most characters are sleeping around and scenes that don't include the PC can proc without explicit warning. That's an overly touchy perspective but people can react very viscerally when they're suddenly thrust into content they don't like.

Foxglove

Sep 25, 2020
I think that more enemies need either threesomes or voluntary voyeur content with companions. What is the point in life if I cannot share the prize with my best friends/partners?

Even just more scenes where the companions get involved would be fun, like how Brint and Cait will get in on the action during the effigy fertilization scene. With how much my PC usually fucks their companions anyway, it's almost weirder if they aren't "makin' a train" at every opportunity.

Last edited: