What content would you like added?

Discussion in 'Corruption of Champions II' started by Raindrops, Apr 1, 2018.

1. Savin

Savin Master Analmander
    Staff Member

Pretty sure you can already be Overburdened by your balls at least. Or is that unique to Nuki Nuts....

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Savin

Savin Master Analmander
    Staff Member

Because that's the default cock type regardless.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. KAZAERC

KAZAERC Well-Known Member

will we ever get to meet/see garth's wife.
    or is the threat of her coming to put you in your place is you fuck and duck on gwen the closests we going to get to having her show up.
    or do we just look at magna.
    only popped into my head coz brienne uses one of her old bras so she must be a huge ass girl or super stacked.

4. Alypia

Alypia Well-Known Member

Tobs knows how to quote Chekhov better than most. Do you think he'd spend several conversations and a whole damn quest teasing Wolf Mom without intending to write her into the game at some point?

DaisukeKaiser and Savin like this.
  5. KAZAERC

does wolf mom show up for her fam or coz something has happened my it be something to do with her group or kas tha is the question.
    (gets word of a demon in hawkthorne and books it thier or something.)
    the only question i have is how big is she when a 8 foot 6 minogirl with huge tits can just fit in her bra. or is that scene there just so brie can have something to dress with.

6. WolframL

WolframL Well-Known Member

It's made very clear that something happened in the past (well before the events of the game) and she had no choice but to leave and never come back. We got some very interesting hints to her background in the Shades of the Past quest.

7. KAZAERC

demon can change shit ya know.
    i know the whole backstory stuff around her. it just a case of.
    1) how big is she coz the brie bra thing.
    2) if she found out garth and kids are in mortal danger from the upcoming demon army would she show to help.
    3) garret and garth have dialogue about him leaving to go and find her and i don't think garret will leave. and gwen is hinted at having a lot resentment for her for leaving. so what would happen if she showed. it's all love hate kinda thing garth loves her but whatever made her leave broke his heart or something along those lines.
    garret feels like he would be better off with her. and gwen hates her from leaving them.
    don't know if its me being a person that tries to see good in shit and whatnot but something like she like her wanting to come back but can't and just sits in the hills filled with regret and shit.

8. Serrated seat

Serrated seat Active Member

Exclusive scenes for certain body types would be interesting. Like you can only get this scene if you are a short femboy or super tall and muscular. Love it when scenes are specfic.

9. Upcast Drake

Upcast Drake Well-Known Member

Scenes like these happen but the reason they aren't more common is that only a very small percentage of the playerbase can even get them. Of course, when the super specific scene is right up your alley it's awesome. But all the writing time spent on that super specific scene that appeals to 5% of the player base is time not spent on scenes that appeal to the majority, or even 40%, or 20%, etc. There is an opportunity cost to everything.

More often there are fleshed-out variants for scenes instead. Off the top of my head there is a Brienne scene where if you're very tall and/or very high strength you can pick her up. If you're not, she rides you (I think?).

Tide Hunter, Savin and Violyn like this.
  10. Zandar

Zandar Well-Known Member

Yes, lol

11. ShifterDreams

ShifterDreams Well-Known Member

More pregnancy's as one of my pc's goals is to have each races kids both as a mother and a father

I'd also like a bird race you can tf into does not even have to have a beak I want a bird race with a bird tail and back wings and can be male as much as I like harpys I want a bird boy

Speaking of birds I'd like a phoenix race

And lastly more unique kids I love kinu and want another kid to interact with

Maomao likes this.
  12. Serrated seat

Serrated seat Active Member

That makes sense, I do appreciate when a variant of a scene pops up, like when you have double cocks.

13. ISOÆTE

ISOÆTE Member

I'd like to see expansions on semi-generic encounters (manticore, slep snek, kitsune gang etc.) and some minor characters (spider oracle etc.). Although this is probably going to happen at some point anyway.

Would also be nice to have full busts for generic enemies, but I understand the budgeting challenge behind doing so.

Violyn, Serrated seat and Kesil like this.
  14. Kitsune Lord Momiji

Kitsune Lord Momiji Well-Known Member

A Berwyn/Brint threesome would be good. Berwyn seems to have a preference for oral sex, and Brint seems to like using the other end. So that all works out well.

Maomao likes this.
  15. KAZAERC

i think you need a very high tone score for it to happen. now im pissed coz i spend 90% that bloody game in a relationship with her can i can't remember the scene.
    it's the scene before you give her piercing.

#3015 KAZAERC, Sep 12, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2020
  16. rafabud

rafabud Well-Known Member

the kitsunes do have a rather amusing one with Kiyoko where you skip combat and she judges/teaches the others about your and your chosen kitsune partner's performance. Also I'm pretty sure the drider oracle will have interactions with the drider queen (and possibly with a princess if you have one) once she's expanded upon.

17. Maomao

Maomao Member

I would like a bear tf or even better! a panda tf!

I would like more unarmed physical combat powers like the Lightning Fist. Maybe making jin-jin can teach the PC more combat techniques or someone else like a martial artist

18. runingman69

runingman69 Well-Known Member

So this might sound oddly specific, but I would love a special pouch for sex toys. I played for a while and the max storage got full had to sell em all, so I could store good loot.

19. Upcast Drake

Upcast Drake Well-Known Member

We may be changing all the sex toys to key items.

Emerald, Maomao, Anonarts and 5 others like this.
  20. Alypia

Alypia Well-Known Member

I - uh, ahem, I mean Jael'yn - would appreciate that.

21. deanbeany

deanbeany New Member

Hi!

I would like to suggest hyper muscularity where tone is 100+ and the description of the appearance to be more descriptive and dissimilar from each other.

I know it's a lot to ask... hahah... just projecting my fetishes.......... haha... *slinks away*

22. HavocHive55

HavocHive55 Well-Known Member

I would armor in the style of the Goblin-Slayer's that would be pretty wicked

#3022 HavocHive55, Sep 15, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2020
  23. Tobey Maguire

Tobey Maguire Well-Known Member

cow-print hair/fur like Kavi for the PC

24. SSam

SSam Member

Jael'yn is a lot of fun, but i would like the option to select which of her outfits she's wearing independent of which place you send her to. Both outfits are great (i personally like the maid one a bit better) and would love the option to swap her clothes back and forth on a whim as she is the MC's slave (for now at least, i'm 75% expecting an expac were if you keep indulging her, she flips the tables on the MC and take charge).

25. rafabud

it would be nice, however it's unlikely seeing as her busts have different appearances due to her corruption, so unless Moira feels like drawing the outfits again, it's not gonna happen.

that'd be pretty hard, what with the unremovable magical collar that keeps her under your control.

26. SSam

SSam Member

I didn't even notice a psychical difference outside the outfits

Well i mean
    A: Things are unrmovable untill you find a way to remove it anyways (like Ryn's cage)
    B: Wouldn't even need to remove it if your Champ became Jael'yn willing bitch. Be as easy as saying "You can do what ever you want"
    So i don't see it difficult to do at all?

27. DaisukeKaiser

DaisukeKaiser Well-Known Member

Iirc the champ didn't think of word to release the collar so technically that collar is unremovable

Tide Hunter and rafabud like this.
  28. KAZAERC

will there ever be a autofellatio masturbate scene.

29. rafabud

low corruption (maid) Jael'yn has white skin and is missing both her horns and tail.

30. Savin

Savin Master Analmander
    Staff Member

If you write it.

KAZAERC likes this.