What content would you like added?

Salomon

Jun 17, 2019
Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil
I think the best way to add "cheating" content is to make Champion into that "other" person. This way it'll be clearly and easily avoidable for anyone who doesn't want it and, at the same time, it will require less work or complex mechanics/checks. Just add a couple in the game who is loyal to each other and let Champion mess with one of both of them if the player wants. They will refuse any sex from the beginning, but then Champion will be able to get scenes with only one of them and force (Dark Knight) or tempt (Corrupted) them into, it can get full swing into "corrupting" that char with all scenes usual for Nice Time for Roo. Can end with any drama including a bad end with Champion being killed by the cheated person or killing him/her or even corrupting them both. Or be a good friend to that couple and help them solve any problems and stay in exclusive relationships even when this world is on the blink of being corrupted.
upload_2020-10-3_14-23-55.jpeg

Salomon

Jun 17, 2019
Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil
-shrugs- I would liken Savarra's sex culture as an idyllic 60s where love is free and sex is just another way to express yourself. Unfortunately, the Demon Cult is perverting that freedom.
in fact, if you study the history of the records of the habits and culture of ordinary people in the past (even in the middle ages), you will see that they were much more sexually open than today

GEESE

Sep 27, 2018
they already added a character in order to address the players who are worried about the rampant Nice Time for Roo and cuckoldry.
0lcTWMQ.png

Reactions: Savin

Iara

Mar 5, 2020
they already added a character in order to address the players who are worried about the rampant Nice Time for Roo and cuckoldry.

>You will never ever make him change his way and turn him into a devoted cute boyfriend
It ain't easy.

Reactions: Salomon

Salomon

Jun 17, 2019
Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil
0lcTWMQ.png
in the case of the feline harem, this cannot be considered Nice Time for Roo or cuckoldry, since none of them wanted to belong to him at any time. he literally kidnapped them and kept them as slaves, the PC did not seduce or convince them to abandon the bovine asshole, he saved them from a hubristic to whom they had been imprisoned for years!

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Do share your spooky secrets.
Turn him into a girl, then brienne won't want to fuck anyone else but you.

But then it ain't Brint anymore. :c

Reactions: Savin

GraphiteCrow

Apr 6, 2020
Yeah that, he sorta gets brainwashed during the whole thing and becomes a very loyal girlfriend as Brienne.

To be honest I prefer Brint over Brienne even though I prefer my character fucking female shaped characters. He is just too much of a cool guy for me to ever give him up, he is the only male shaped character I would have my PC fuck cos he is just so great. (That's not to say Brienne isn't great, she is just not my cup of tea personality wise)

Iara

Mar 5, 2020
Oh well yeah, that's a no-go.
I am counting right now how many characters I find of each sex (male, female, shemale, trap), and I think it's obvious which one has the absolute least amount of.

Reactions: Forget Me Knot

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
Through the Looking Glass
Oh well yeah, that's a no-go.
I am counting right now how many characters I find of each sex (male, female, shemale, trap), and I think it's obvious which one has the absolute least amount of.

There is a bright side, though! One day, you'll be able to marry Brint. :)

Iara

Mar 5, 2020
There is a bright side, though! One day, you'll be able to marry Brint. :)

I guess. But so far the ratios aren't nice. This is all of the Old Forest and a small part of the mountains.
Fuckable males: 6
Fuckable females: 19
Fuckable shemales: 11
Fuckable traps: 4

NoLegs

Oct 1, 2020
It's not cheating if you aren't monogamous in the first place. Or has your character never, ever had sex with any other NPC than Brint?

And no, we aren't rewriting huge sections of the game to support the sub-1% of players that DO play that way.

Might as well just ask the developer - is Nice Time for Roo on the table, or no plans to include it in any significant fashion?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Might as well just ask the developer - is Nice Time for Roo on the table, or no plans to include it in any significant fashion?

According to 4chin the entire game is just an Nice Time for Roo simulator already :^)

But seriously, aside from consensual swingers/poly romances (like Cait/Anno, or the Myrellion shop-ant couple), Nice Time for Roo isn't my thing and I don't think most of the audience would appreciate it. Nice Time for Roo isn't a banned fetish, though, so if somebody wants to write it, I'll consider it as evenly as any other submission -- which includes passing the "jeez this is going to make everybody mad, innit" test.

QTPie

Mar 20, 2020
I remember when Mrs. Beatrice came out for TiTS and everyone was asking for cheating content. That and Nice Time for Roo are definitely niche genres for a reason, but I think that’s partially due to the fact that most people don’t end up thinking of themselves as “the other guy.” It’s a subversion of expectations in a game where we’re potentially all powerful. The most tactful way to go about it would be making the MC the one doing the cheating while providing a way out for characters who don’t want that content or providing adequate justification for it.

Straying from the Nice Time for Roo content...

•More hentai-level mind break stuff. I wanna convert innocent characters into cock-addicted and pussy-whipped sluts that’ll beg for it without a drop of shame.

•More sub/dom content. Yeah, we’re usually the one in charge, but I don’t see enough content where our partner is explicitly submissive to us.

•More exhibitionism! I know it’s not core to the game like it is for TiTS but I wanna show off my partners to the world.

•Speaking of sub/dom content, more slave/petplay stuff. I wanna take Berry on walkies or put a collar and bell on Cait.

•Rough sex. Isn’t there literally a scene where we get choked out during some intense nookie? I want some more receiving and doing that. Especially doing. Let’s add spanking and biting to that. Scratching, too. If Cait hasn’t raked my back to pieces with her nails after good sex then I wasn’t good enough.

Iara

Mar 5, 2020
Cait is not a forced recruit. You literally can just never talk to her again after the tutorial.
Oh well you could, but the quest "Cat Call" will stay there, untouched. It cannot be "Failed" yet, as far as I can see.

Iara

Mar 5, 2020
According to 4chin the entire game is just an Nice Time for Roo simulator already :^)

But seriously, aside from consensual swingers/poly romances (like Cait/Anno, or the Myrellion shop-ant couple), Nice Time for Roo isn't my thing and I don't think most of the audience would appreciate it. Nice Time for Roo isn't a banned fetish, though, so if somebody wants to write it, I'll consider it as evenly as any other submission -- which includes passing the "jeez this is going to make everybody mad, innit" test.

What are some of the banned fetishes again? I noticed you cannot sex the wolves on the Old Forest no matter your Corruption level, so I assume bestiality is one of the banned ones?
Didn't CoC I had worms? Which is probably one of the more "extreme" fetishes out there that I can think of.

GraphiteCrow

Apr 6, 2020
What are some of the banned fetishes again? I noticed you cannot sex the wolves on the Old Forest no matter your Corruption level, so I assume bestiality is one of the banned ones?
Didn't CoC I had worms? Which is probably one of the more "extreme" fetishes out there that I can think of.

Whatever fetish the Patreon says are not allowed I believe. So Incest, necrophilia, Beastiality, and Rape. Fenoxo and Savin try and toe the line on some of those fetishes. cos I guess whenever our character gets in a fight we have an unwritten agreement with the enemy that the winner gets to sex up the loser. There is also "I can't believe it's not incest" and TiTS has a Frostwyvern which I guess is a intelligent mythical beast so it doesn't count XD

Last edited:

Iara

Mar 5, 2020
Whatever fetish the Patreon says are not allowed I believe. So Incest, necrophilia, Beastiality, and Rape. Fenoxo and Savin try and toe the line on some of those fetishes. cos I guess whenever our character gets in a fight we have an unwritten agreement with the enemy that the winner gets to sex up the loser. There is also "I can't believe it's not incest" and TiTS has a Frostwyvern which I guess is a intelligent mythical beast so it doesn't count XD

I never understood the difference of furry and bestiality. Both are the same to me. (I am not a furry, as you might be able to tell). I thought for sure the bathroom fetishes would be added as well (scat, water sports).

I don't know about TiTS tho. I am not into space stuff.

GraphiteCrow

Apr 6, 2020
I never understood the difference of furry and bestiality. Both are the same to me. (I am not a furry, as you might be able to tell). I thought for sure the bathroom fetishes would be added as well (scat, water sports).

I don't know about TiTS tho. I am not into space stuff.

I believe the rule is "Is it intelligent and vaguely humanoid?" if yes it's allowed for sexy times. I can't remember what Patreons stance of bathroom fetishes, but considering it hasn't pooped up yet if Patreon doesn't like it Savin and the Crew may just be personally against it. *edit* well @WolframL answered that question.

To be fair I am waiting for someone to bring a Lich into CoC2 just so we can see the crew try and toe that line XD

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
What are some of the banned fetishes again?

• Content that includes sexualized violence, gore, bodily waste, vore, underaged characters, or corporeal undead.

I never understood the difference of furry and bestiality. Both are the same to me.

Well, one involves fantasy people with animal features, the other involves literally your dog and a jar of peanut butter.

GraphiteCrow

Apr 6, 2020
So does Carmilla toe that line? I noticed the bite marks and I know people want to sex up that blonde bombshell.

Iara

Mar 5, 2020
Oh alright. Does that include beast-looking yet sapient creatures? Like, if the wolves from the Old Forest still looked like 100% wolves but talked and were all like "give us your food bitch or we will maul you to death", would that make it fine or is that a line you would rather not cross?

GEESE

Sep 27, 2018
I have a feeling the worms were a regretted addition for coc, there was very very little content added, and the stuff there is kinda threadbare. Then in TiTs the parasite content was a lot more restricted. iirc the sandworm parasite had to have a whole bunch of drafts until it was tame enough to be accepted and implemented