What content would you like added?

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
When you've given her more confidence, and you service her top face 2 face
Yep! High-Con Ryn in the face-to-face service top scene has a bunch of race-specific cuddle variants. She give floofs pats, but she has different things for other elves, for kitties, for puppers, and even for sheep! And, of course, there's a generic variant for those Champions that don't qualify as any of the above.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
When you've given her more confidence, and you service her top face 2 face
Yep! High-Con Ryn in the face-to-face service top scene has a bunch of race-specific cuddle variants. She give floofs pats, but she has different things for other elves, for kitties, for puppers, and even for sheep! And, of course, there's a generic variant for those Champions that don't qualify as any of the above.
Oh , that is sweet.

Reactions: Alypia

HeyJune

Feb 22, 2021
Spoiler alert:

Oh, huh. You learn more every day, I suppose.

they never really tell you why they want your soul

Lumia and Narvea's deals aren't implemented yet, but I'm pretty sure Keros says he ultimately wants to add it to the overarching collective soul the Kitsune have once Kasyrra is dealt with.

re: CoM

And I don't think we should be too worried about them eating our soul, either. My understanding is that the Wraiths devour souls because emotions/experiences taste good to them as soulless beings. To engage in some metaphysical speculation, maybe they ate enough emotions that they formed souls of their own from the resulting raw material? Alternately, there could be a "Gods Need Prayer Badly" situation going on and the Seven are sustained by the worship of their followers.

Whatever the answer is, the Living Gods possess souls of their own and therefore don't need to devour souls anymore. Probably.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
From what has already been said in game: souls are power, and the Champion's soul has some particularly good potential in that regard.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Lumia and Narvea's deals aren't implemented yet, but I'm pretty sure Keros says he ultimately wants to add it to the overarching collective soul the Kitsune have once Kasyrra is dealt with.

re: CoM

And I don't think we should be too worried about them eating our soul, either. My understanding is that the Wraiths devour souls because emotions/experiences taste good to them as soulless beings. To engage in some metaphysical speculation, maybe they ate enough emotions that they formed souls of their own from the resulting raw material? Alternately, there could be a "Gods Need Prayer Badly" situation going on and the Seven are sustained by the worship of their followers.

Whatever the answer is, the Living Gods possess souls of their own and therefore don't need to devour souls anymore. Probably.

Yeah, Because Keros is totally trustworthy and would never do something for shits and giggles.

After completing the convocation quest and meeting Mallach, It wouldn't shock me if they want it for more power to lord over the others or if some part of their old nature remains. Guess we'll have to wait until that part of the story is expanded on.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
From what has already been said in game: souls are power, and the Champion's soul has some particularly good potential in that regard.

That's like saying Czar Bomba was a particularly impressive weapon. Bit of an understatement.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Besides, money is really easy to make even in early game, and you can get a good 10000+
So why not make it easier? Make the cheat called "ElectrumUpTheRectum" (Also known as Kobald diet) and you will have money problems no more.

Undecided

Feb 16, 2021
So why not make it easier? Make the cheat called "ElectrumUpTheRectum" (Also known as Kobald diet) and you will have money problems no more.

You really don't need cheat codes or even the save editor really - as the devs have mentioned before here and here.
Just press f12 in your desired browser (in the tab with the browser version of the game) and use the dev console.

A sort of explanation further on how to do so is here. If you really want more money that badly then just spawn in a bunch of items (such as metal parts) and sell them to a shop. No need for a cheat code.

Just bear in mind if you do this and have no idea what you are doing then you are liable to potentially break stuff. So, use with caution.

Last edited:
Reactions: HeyJune and Emerald

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Yeah, Because Keros is totally trustworthy and would never do something for shits and giggles.
I mean, he's a trickster god, if you expect to understand everything he does I think you've missed the point... That said:
Per The Observer here, the Seven are shaped by what the people thought the gods were like during the Godswar and they're bound to those preexisting expectations. Keros will be a trickster, Mallach will be sexy twink and so on. Tobs used Discworld as an example but you could also use Stormlight Archive, where the magical entities called spren are shaped by how sapient beings think of the concepts they embody.

Also from that post, bear in mind that what Keros is doing with your soul isn't something he set up, it was already there. Presumably this applies to Nareva's Well of Memory and whatever Lumia might do with your soul. So yes, your soul may be magically delicious and Kasyrra and the Seven all might like it but the mechanisms the latter might apply that yummy soul to predate their appearance and aren't things they created as some sort of scam to play on mortals.
Relatedly and because it can't be said enough, we have seen someone who gave their soul to a god in the same way the Champion can. We see no evidence of anything sinister happening that can be attributed to them giving their soul to the god. Yes, she's a ghost when we encounter her but that would have happened anyways.

Now, there's plenty of room for debate over supporting the Seven versus whether you think some of Kasyrra's goals are actually not so bad (whether you agree with the methods or not) or whether you'd rather take a third option, but that's a whole other discussion. xD

Has someone already put heterochromia in here? I wanna be one of those special anime protagonists with the different colored eyes and a (headcanoned) tragic backstory
With lots of wangst and possibly a doomed Beloved Peasant Village? :D

It has been asked before but it doesn't seem to have gotten a response from on high. Based on the way the parser is set for one eye color I'm guessing that you could maybe put in a 'mismatched' color but I'm not sure how you could mechanically track which colors you'd end up with or how that would output on the Appearance screen. So I'm guessing it's a no, but I don't know the system enough to say for sure.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
I mean, he's a trickster god, if you expect to understand everything he does I think you've missed the point... That said:
Per The Observer here, the Seven are shaped by what the people thought the gods were like during the Godswar and they're bound to those preexisting expectations. Keros will be a trickster, Mallach will be sexy twink and so on. Tobs used Discworld as an example but you could also use Stormlight Archive, where the magical entities called spren are shaped by how sapient beings think of the concepts they embody.

Also from that post, bear in mind that what Keros is doing with your soul isn't something he set up, it was already there. Presumably this applies to Nareva's Well of Memory and whatever Lumia might do with your soul. So yes, your soul may be magically delicious and Kasyrra and the Seven all might like it but the mechanisms the latter might apply that yummy soul to predate their appearance and aren't things they created as some sort of scam to play on mortals.
Relatedly and because it can't be said enough, we have seen someone who gave their soul to a god in the same way the Champion can. We see no evidence of anything sinister happening that can be attributed to them giving their soul to the god. Yes, she's a ghost when we encounter her but that would have happened anyways.

Now, there's plenty of room for debate over supporting the Seven versus whether you think some of Kasyrra's goals are actually not so bad (whether you agree with the methods or not) or whether you'd rather take a third option, but that's a whole other discussion. xD

It's the trickster part that makes me cautious of him specifically. In their interactions, Nareva and Mallach can be pretty well understood and feel more like regular people. Keros just makes me wary because I can't get a read on him. He clearly knows a lot but refuses to divulge information for any reason, probably for fun, and generally keeps his cards very close to his chest. Plus we only really have their word on what they'll do with the champion's soul specifically. I still trust the seven over Kasyrra, even with all that indoor plumbing and air conditioning she's got on offer.

As far as things I want, since selling your soul (at least Keros so far) opens up a small character creator, I'd like and option to affect genitalia. Like to add and remove a vagina or penis. If they're already working on it down there, then hey why not toss out that placeholder schlong that's there till ghost cocks get added. Garth would be thankful. I'd also like to interact with my children in the nursery. Unfortunately that's wishful thinking since it'd be a writing and coding nightmare to even vaguely account for how many babies and how many different races and parents they have. But on a similar, possibly more reasonable, note. Once more wayfort content has been added and it's fixed up, I'd like to to convince the Hellhound to move there. You know, ease of access, the hellpuppies not having to live in a cave, she'd still be near her shrine, and who would mess with a fort that has her there after all.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
I would like if there was a way to help Ryn raise her confidence without getting all romantic with her. I tried to raise it without fucking her once, I still end up forced into relationship with her. I feel sorry for her and I want to help her. I just do not find her appealing sexually so I guilty/grossed out whenever she kisses me.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
You can raise her Confidence without doing anything naughty with her (unless you consider cuddling to be naughty) and there's lots of one-off events that raise it so basically being nice to her and standing up for her will do a lot for her self-esteem. That said, you cannot have a confident Ryn who doesn't have feelings for the Champion for the exact same reason that your topic on Cait turned into a death spiral: She's a character and you the Champion do not get to dictate how she feels about you. You might as well drop this now because this is not discussion that will lead to a productive outcome.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
You can raise her Confidence without doing anything naughty with her (unless you consider cuddling to be naughty) and there's lots of one-off events that raise it so basically being nice to her and standing up for her will do a lot for her self-esteem. That said, you cannot have a confident Ryn who doesn't have feelings for the Champion for the exact same reason that your topic on Cait turned into a death spiral: She's a character and you the Champion do not get to dictate how she feels about you. You might as well drop this now because this is not discussion that will lead to a productive outcome.
Ah, son of bitch. Well, now I feel guilty. I just hope that she is going to have happy end if we complete her quest with low confidence.

But I have to say, our champion is a real pushover.

Last edited:

Karamaru

Jan 31, 2021
It's the trickster part that makes me cautious of him specifically. In their interactions, Nareva and Mallach can be pretty well understood and feel more like regular people. Keros just makes me wary because I can't get a read on him. He clearly knows a lot but refuses to divulge information for any reason, probably for fun, and generally keeps his cards very close to his chest. Plus we only really have their word on what they'll do with the champion's soul specifically. I still trust the seven over Kasyrra, even with all that indoor plumbing and air conditioning she's got on offer.
To be fair, air conditioning and running water is pretty enticing.
But knowing Keros he probably hasn't played his last trick on us, probably one involving Kinu if I read the signs right.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
To be fair, air conditioning and running water is pretty enticing.
But knowing Keros he probably hasn't played his last trick on us, probably one involving Kinu if I read the signs right.
That would not make sense from design perspective. Not everyone is going to possess that bargaining chip.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Ah, son of bitch. Well, now I feel guilty. I just hope that she is going to have happy end if we complete her quest with low confidence.
Even Low-Con Ryn is into the Champ, but in a different way and for different reasons. Instead of being a confident, switchy elvenqueen who is happy that Champ has helped her to be better, she's thoroughly beaten-down and thinks that the Champ is the only one who gives her life any value.

You can't stop Ryn from caring about you. But nobody's railroaded into outright marrying her or anything. You can be friends, and she can love you like a friend. Or you can eventually be much, much more than friends.

Magenta Needle

Feb 23, 2021
France
Railroad Time !

Kitsune are "not japanese" right ? So why not adding a night event where they indulge in the ancestral tradition of Karaoke ?

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Railroad Time !

Kitsune are "not japanese" right ? So why not adding a night event where they indulge in the ancestral tradition of Karaoke ?
Because there's no technology, the singers would have to be accompanied by live musicians.

That's just called "being in a cover band."

Magenta Needle

Feb 23, 2021
France
Fair enough, at least we are back to the topic.

Reactions: Paradox01

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Even Low-Con Ryn is into the Champ, but in a different way and for different reasons. Instead of being a confident, switchy elvenqueen who is happy that Champ has helped her to be better, she's thoroughly beaten-down and thinks that the Champ is the only one who gives her life any value.

You can't stop Ryn from caring about you. But nobody's railroaded into outright marrying her or anything. You can be friends, and she can love you like a friend. Or you can eventually be much, much more than friends.
I thought that if we keep her at low confidence, our champion sees her as nothing more then sexual relief tool. That is how I understood mostly.

Karamaru

Jan 31, 2021
That would not make sense from design perspective. Not everyone is going to possess that bargaining chip.
This is true

Back on topic: can we form more alliances with our Barony like make an alliance with the Kurokawa den and see Azami or another Kitsune NPC hang out in Wayfort?

Reactions: Wint3rRyd3r

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
I thought that if we keep her at low confidence, our champion sees her as nothing more then sexual relief tool. That is how I understood mostly.
No, Ryn's Confidence doesn't determine Champ's emotions toward her. If authors discuss Champ's emotions, they usually only come in the context of what the scene is.

For example, in the service top scene, I wrote Champ as being a solicitous, attentive, caring lover because that's what service topping is. (Even DK Champ acts more or less this way, less out of interest in Ryn's emotions and more because, as I have Champ say, making somebody else cum is hot as fuck.) Champ acts this way regardless of how Confident Ryn is; if Ryn is low-Confidence she needs the boost, and if Ryn is high-Confidence she's excited about receiving and promises Champ she'll reciprocate as soon as she can. Or, from another perspective, the Festivus Ball. If Champ goes to dance with Ryn at the ball, I treat Champ's emotions like, well, a commoner/minor noble being asked to dance with a princess in a Disney movie. If Champ decides to pair off with Ryn at the end of the evening rather than listening to the elfsong of the valkyries or going with Hethia or Elthara or Kasyrra, I assume that Champ has a particularly strong romantic relationship with Ryn and have them act excited and loving, and so on, because if you didn't care about her, why would you go out to have private sexy time in the gardens with her at the end of the evening? The tooltips that I make are intended to give players an idea of what kinds of emotions their Champ will be expressing in a given scene.

But there are obviously scenes, like ruining Ryn or monstrously assboning her or bullying her by frotting her cage, that have Champ act in a different way, because why would you do those things if you cared about her? Same energy, mutatis mutandis.

And in none of these cases does Champ get locked into saying that they actually love Ryn, because nobody can say that yet. Eventually, that might change. But either way, you can raise her Confidence without committing to A Relationship with her, but she will still hold Champ to be one of her closest, dearest friends.

Hopefully that helps! I think that all that comes through okay in the writing, but I'm always open to suggestions for personal improvement.

Last edited:

Undecided

Feb 16, 2021
Back on topic: can we form more alliances with our Barony like make an alliance with the Kurokawa den and see Azami or another Kitsune NPC hang out in Wayfort

As much as it'd be great to have alliances, the likelihood that anyone would want to be formally aligned with the PC at this point in time (in-game) is pretty slim.
Especially if we're talking about the Kitsune - it'd most definitely go against their ideology (including point of being in the Frost Marches) and pride (looking at you Nakano) for that matter. The feeling that is mostly gleamed from interactions with them is that they just tolerate you - any more than that is likely asking for too much.

I think the PC would have to get more powerful, and prove themselves more before any alliances would likely be formed. Probably sometime in Tychris (CoM depending) or the like (such as after Act 2 potentially).

Last edited:
Reactions: Karamaru

Karamaru

Jan 31, 2021
As much as it'd be great to have alliances, the likelihood that anyone would want to be formally aligned with the PC at this point in time (in-game) is pretty slim.
Especially if we're talking about the Kitsune - it'd most definitely go against their ideology (including point of being in the Frost Marches) and pride (looking at you Nakano) for that matter. The feeling that is mostly gleamed from interactions with them is that they just tolerate you - any more than that is likely asking for too much.

I think the PC would have to get more powerful, and prove themselves more before any alliances would likely be formed. Probably sometime in Tychris (CoM depending) or the like (such as after Act 2 potentially).

Oh, for sure I would not expect it to happen right after we got the crumbling ruin, but maybe after we made a name for ourselves.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
No, Ryn's Confidence doesn't determine Champ's emotions toward her. If authors discuss Champ's emotions, they usually only come in the context of what the scene is.

For example, in the service top scene, I wrote Champ as being a solicitous, attentive, caring lover because that's what service topping is. (Even DK Champ acts more or less this way, less out of interest in Ryn's emotions and more because, as I have Champ say, making somebody else cum is hot as fuck.) Champ acts this way regardless of how Confident Ryn is; if Ryn is low-Confidence she needs the boost, and if Ryn is high-Confidence she's excited about receiving and promises Champ she'll reciprocate as soon as she can. Or, from another perspective, the Festivus Ball. If Champ goes to dance with Ryn at the ball, I treat Champ's emotions like, well, a commoner/minor noble being asked to dance with a princess in a Disney movie. If Champ decides to pair off with Ryn at the end of the evening rather than listening to the elfsong of the valkyries or going with Hethia or Elthara or Kasyrra, I assume that Champ has a particularly strong romantic relationship with Ryn and have them act excited and loving, and so on, because if you didn't care about her, why would you go out to have private sexy time in the gardens with her at the end of the evening? The tooltips that I make are intended to give players an idea of what kinds of emotions their Champ will be expressing in a given scene.

But there are obviously scenes, like ruining Ryn or monstrously assboning her or bullying her by frotting her cage, that have Champ act in a different way, because why would you do those things if you cared about her? Same energy, mutatis mutandis.

And in none of these cases does Champ get locked into saying that they actually love Ryn, because nobody can say that yet. You can raise her Confidence without committing to A Relationship with her, but she will still hold Champ to be one of her closest, dearest friends.

Hopefully that helps! I think that all that comes through okay in the writing, but I'm always open to suggestions for personal improvement.
Oh no I understand. You explained everything perfectly. I know that different scenes can take and give confidence. Every one represents different role our champion takes.
I am just not a fan of that we can not turn down her advances . I know that she is her own character and all, but I am personally not comfortable with to much casual kissing. Especially in front of people. So yeah, I will try her low confidence route to avoid getting to close to her. Since I never tried it personally. From what I understand, she does not force herself on you there.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Or you can eventually be much, much more than friends.
Since there isn't a 'gushing about the newest content' topic, this seems to be the perfect opportunity to bring up something from the latest patch:

Vassalage.png

Hethia, I don't make fun of you and your obviously repressed feelings for Elthara, don't you make fun of Ryn's feelings for my Champ. :p

Such glorious teasing...