What content would you like added?

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Since there isn't a 'gushing about the newest content' topic, this seems to be the perfect opportunity to bring up something from the latest patch:

View attachment 16287

Hethia, I don't make fun of you and your obviously repressed feelings for Elthara, don't you make fun of Ryn's feelings for my Champ. :p

Such glorious teasing...
Wait, when does that happen? Those are types of things that want me to say "mind your own business."

Last edited:

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Oh cool your damned jets, you can refuse the offer if you really want to and Ryn's reaction to you accepting only comes out that way if she has high Confidence anyways, because you have obviously been doing things to deepen your relationship to get her to that point.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Wait, when does that happen? Those are types of things that want me to say "mind your own business."
You could also get her Confidence between 25 and 74. So she isn't a helpless, bullied waif, but also doesn't go super hard on the affection.

Reactions: Animalistic

Undecided

Feb 16, 2021
Possibly a "Donate X" option for the Nursery, or an option to donate the funds required for all the renovations.
I understand the narrative reason for the renovations to be done in stages, but if someone has the funds available from either *ahem* unsavory means or just from farming the Glacial Rifts, it can be a tad irritating having to wait a day or so each time only to be able to donate a limited amount.

I find that by the time I have the funds available, only being restricted to 10000 EC per time results in it being around 26 days to get the fully renovated Nursery.
Which I suppose from a narrative sense is perfectly valid, but maybe providing an option for an upfront donation to fully fund all the renovations would result in one not having to do the donations every day.
I'd be fine with the renovations time still taking 26 days, I just want a quality of life change if anything.

I presume it probably won't be changed though (as most of Gwyn's content has been said to be completed already and presumably not going to be revisited), I just felt it worth mentioning anyway (wishful thinking and all that).

Last edited:

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Possibly a "Donate X" option for the Nursery, or an option to donate the funds needed for all the renovations.
I understand the narrative reason for the renovations to be done in stages, but if someone has the funds available from either *ahem* unsavory means or just from farming the Glacial Rifts, it can be a tad irritating having to wait a day or so each time only to be able to donate a limited amount.

I find that by the time I have the funds available only being restricted to 10000 EC per time results in it being around 26 days to get the fully renovated Nursery.
Which I suppose from a narrative sense is perfectly valid, but maybe giving an option for an upfront donation to fully fund all the renovations would result in one not having to do the donations every day.
I'd be fine with the renovations time still taking 26 days, I just want a quality of life change if anything.

I presume it probably won't be changed though (as most of Gwyn's content has been said to be completed already and presumably not going to be revisited) - just felt it worth mentioning anyway (wishful thinking and all that).
And with that, give as a way to give exact money needed to upgrade it.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
Just 1 more bimbo companion. Just so I could have a full party of bimbo characters. I think Azzy is the only one though.
The excuse given for Azzy is that her bimbo status is caused by a magical gem that was both purified/blessed by a god and filled with corruption and this allows her to maintain combat effectiveness despite the bimboification. Personally I don't really like that it's something they feel they have to justify, given that the pc can be bimbo'd and also totally fine in combat, and while the hornets we fight in the forest are weak, they're effective fighters in the early game. So like, you shouldn't need to give some convoluted explanation for how this one companion can be bimbo'd and still fight given that bimboification has never actually gotten in the way of fighting capability in these games. But given that she presently has a specific excuse for it, and also given that, at present, there's only one more companion planned, and they're a thief archetype, I doubt we'll get another bimbo.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
The excuse given for Azzy is that her bimbo status is caused by a magical gem that was both purified/blessed by a god and filled with corruption and this allows her to maintain combat effectiveness despite the bimboification. Personally I don't really like that it's something they feel they have to justify, given that the pc can be bimbo'd and also totally fine in combat, and while the hornets we fight in the forest are weak, they're effective fighters in the early game. So like, you shouldn't need to give some convoluted explanation for how this one companion can be bimbo'd and still fight given that bimboification has never actually gotten in the way of fighting capability in these games. But given that she presently has a specific excuse for it, and also given that, at present, there's only one more companion planned, and they're a thief archetype, I doubt we'll get another bimbo.

I think the difference is the honey has a high concentration Kas's Corrupted Goodness™ so throwing her in there exposes her to more corruption and bimbofication than the other hornets so it's more extreme and pronounced.

LiteratureTraveler

Mar 12, 2021
This may be an unpopular opinion but some content I would like to see is more interaction amongst the male companions as well as male npc to create relationships.

Now hear me out, as a female playing Feno games, I really do appreciate that there is a game like this, super nice and very up to date. However, as I play through the game, you kind of notice how the game more or less leans toward the male demographic as there are many female npcs and companions who you can interact with and go further with when it comes to doing the dirty. I do appreciate the interactions such as Brint and Garret and Brewyn and Quin, however when you compare how many interactions they have compared to characters such as Cait, Arona, Kiyoko, etc..., us female players really have a limited pool on interactions that leans towards us. I kept eye in this forum and notice how people would ask for more interaction scenes (both bonding and romance) with NPCs like Nakano or Kazuo (examples of a few I saw) and possibly even making some of them companions to romance and possibly marry which I am not against. I do know there are errors for doing this such as for the NPC Nakano as he is essential for the Kinu story arc, but again I saw in the forum how someone said this only applied for a male PC. If possible, this can be worked around so that a female PC would have the ability to romance an NPC such as Nakano or any future NPC with the same criteria. This is not saying that I do not like the many interactions amongst the female companions and NPCs, however, there are some female players like me who wish to see some more story lean towards our interest among the males of the game. The interaction is very minimal and would love to see more content where we can have more romances if possible. There may be members of this forum who may not agree with my option on this, but again I just want to give my opinion to what I would like to see as someone who has played the games for a while now and the same thing I see as a female player are more and more updates towards the male demographic.

This feels like a TED talk lmao but I just wanted to give my own perspective on what content I would like to see which was very wordy but reasonable as these opinions things I had at the back of my head everytime I pop up the game to play.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Given the current discussion, I'll add something I'd love: More Boomer content, whether it's just him and the Champ or Cait and/or Ryn are involved.

I do know there are errors for doing this such as for the NPC Nakano as he is essential for the Kinu story arc, but again I saw in the forum how someone said this only applied for a male PC. If possible, this can be worked around so that a female PC would have the ability to romance an NPC such as Nakano or any future NPC with the same criteria.
The thing with Nakano isn't just male Champs, it's the fact that since he and Hitoshi are Kinu's potential spouses they're basically locked out of sexy funtimes with the Champion, because having sex with someone who might become your future son-in-law is super awkward. While I imagine it would be technically possible for the game to know that Kinu is freed and either of those two isn't her intended and thus 'free' for non-squicky Champion sex, Tobs doesn't seem interested in writing that kind of thing. In fact, it's pretty much nixed by the stated plan to do an expansion where you can help Rindo hook up with the suitor that Kinu doesn't end up with.

There may be members of this forum who may not agree with my option on this, but again I just want to give my opinion to what I would like to see as someone who has played the games for a while now and the same thing I see as a female player are more and more updates towards the male demographic.
And you wouldn't be the first person with that sentiment, nothing wrong with that at all. As Malidica said, it's mainly because the writers prefer doing female characters, plus by every metric they have available the majority of the player base shares that general preference. Hence, while you'll get well-written male characters there are always going to be lots more females (with or without penises) due to both writer preference and general player demand.

That said, B just announced plans for a new male NPC that will be part of Khor'minos and if you take a sneak peak at the folder where the game stores its art assets you can see at least one other character with planned future content, though they've only barely appeared onscreen thus far. And if you cheat even further and look at Moira's Twitter account there seems to be another male NPC being set up as part of Tychris. So it's not that there won't be any more male characters, just that they're going to be outnumbered by the female ones.

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
Why is it my first thought when you asked for more Boomer content was "Ok Boomer" -_-'

On another note, I would like to see some locations or people in the future be influenced by Mesoamerican or Polynesian cultures.

SomeNobody

Dec 18, 2020
Especially if we're talking about the Kitsune - it'd most definitely go against their ideology (including point of being in the Frost Marches) and pride (looking at you Nakano) for that matter. The feeling that is mostly gleamed from interactions with them is that they just tolerate you - any more than that is likely asking for too much.
Seeing as the Player Character and at most two of their companions was able to whomp through every majorly capable fighter they have at the same time they need to pull their heads out of the sand and realize they don't have much of a choice in the matter.
Just like the Japan of a particular previous era they are going to be dragged kicking and screaming into the wider community.

USS Susquehanna.jpg

jwins

Dec 1, 2020
Seeing as the Player Character and at most two of their companions was able to whomp through every majorly capable fighter they have at the same time they need to pull their heads out of the sand and realize they don't have much of a choice in the matter.
Just like the Japan of a particular previous era they are going to be dragged kicking and screaming into the wider community.

View attachment 16288

Except in this case we are not talking about some isolationist island nation and instead the most technologically advanced empire in the world where everyone else still thinks that bronze is the hottest shit.

SomeNobody

Dec 18, 2020
Except in this case we are not talking about some isolationist island nation and instead the most technologically advanced empire in the world where everyone else still thinks that bronze is the hottest shit.
No, we're talking about a single isolationist bunch of fluffy vampires living in a treefort colony the people in the old country don't care for that need to realize their position is untenable if they don't make nice with their neighbors in this time of crisis.

jwins

Dec 1, 2020
I don't have the brain or the time to keep this train of thought going. Read on if you want, I'm going back to bed.
If I know my histories well, then I doubt that an empire would just let a colony, no matter how small, fall to someone else. It's a valuable outpost for further expansion and losing it is a blow to their pride that they can't tolerate.

As for the future of the dormant treehouse colony when the kingdoms around it expand and meet it's borders. In the canon, Kinu will have loosened their grip on tradition enough that they are able to try and forge friendly relations with their neighbours.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015

View attachment 16288

Man sidewheel steamers are such a cool aesthetic....... I love them so much...

Arcanis9

Jul 19, 2020
Still holding hope for ball-less futas to be able to increase cum output/multiplier/capacity without the need for additional endowments.

Undecided

Feb 16, 2021
Still holding hope for ball-less futas to be able to increase cum output/multiplier/capacity without the need for additional endowments.

As far as I know, you can increase your Cum Multiplier by making use of Meira's service to [Increase Cum Production] without acquiring testicles. Hmm, seems her services are not listed on the wiki.

In order to get access to Meira's services, you need to have completed the Quest [Den of Foxes] (which is given by Lady Everygreen).

The requirements in order to get said Quest are: be Level 4+, have beaten the Alraune, done the initial meeting scene with Lady Evergreen. Her house will be encountered as soon as you exit the Wayfort from the Northern most tile.
Then the next time you talk to Lady Evergreen (after meeting the above requirements) you should see a [Task] option. That'll start the Quest for you.

After that those requirements are met, basically all you need to do is finish the Quest for Lady Evergreen (get her bountiful bag back from the Kitsune, pretty self explanitory). Once that is done, after you give it back to her the next time you exit her house you'll bump into Meira, whom will offer you the service of increasing your Raw Cum Multiplier (amongst other services). She can be found in Lady Evergreen's house from then on (no more wondering around and attacking you).

If you want an increase in Cum Capacity however, I'm unsure about that I'm afraid. As far as I know you need testicles in order to increase in Cum Capacity in CoC2.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: Disregard the above in my post. I just tested it myself and the OP I'm replying to is correct. Even if you increase your Cum Multiplier / Cum Production it does not increase the Raw amount you Cum. You need to have testicles for the Cum Multiplier / Cum Production increase to factor in (due to the increase essentially only increasing based off of the Cum Capacity - which requires testicles in order to work).

Welp, I'm in agreement with OP's post. It would make sense to also cater to people who wish to play ball-less futas.

Last edited:

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Well, on this forum it is not really that much of an unpopular opinion. It is just that silent majority of players are predominantly into women so you will get short end of the stick. So until we get more writers or submitters that also like boys, we will have to be happy with what we get.

Reactions: Kesil

Karamaru

Jan 31, 2021
To be fair. A bronze weapon and a cast iron weapon have about the same utility in terms of strength and holding an edge and the Kitsune use Iron of such poor quality they have to buy it from people they deem inferior and the other nations can work Iron but lack the infrastructure to do so.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
To be fair. A bronze weapon and a cast iron weapon have about the same utility in terms of strength and holding an edge and the Kitsune use Iron of such poor quality they have to buy it from people they deem inferior and the other nations can work Iron but lack the infrastructure to do so.

As somebody who has watched a lot of Forged in Fire and is therefore overqualified to give a statement on this, iron>bronze as long as the iron ain't shit. Plus it's my understanding that iron bends and is shaped easier than bronze and that's why it's better. All that aside, I'd settle for more uses for the scraps of metal we keep finding besides just dumping on Kohaku. Weapon upgrade system when, my dudes?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Probably never, given that the entire equipment system is structured around the idea that early-game equipment will still be viable in the endgame, instead of having to upgrade your gear in every new zone with the difficulty of encounters being scaled to both that and levels, Getting the ability to enhance weapons (that aren't specifically intended for it, like the currently gimped Captain's Greatsword) is probably not happening ever because it would throw that balancing out the window.

Reactions: Emerald

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
As somebody who has watched a lot of Forged in Fire and is therefore overqualified to give a statement on this, iron>bronze as long as the iron ain't shit. Plus it's my understanding that iron bends and is shaped easier than bronze and that's why it's better. All that aside, I'd settle for more uses for the scraps of metal we keep finding besides just dumping on Kohaku. Weapon upgrade system when, my dudes?
I think more uses for building material are in the pipeline, specifically with regards to developing our own base of operations. Garth is getting sick of putting our party members up for free in the Frost Hound.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Probably never, given that the entire equipment system is structured around the idea that early-game equipment will still be viable in the endgame, instead of having to upgrade your gear in every new zone with the difficulty of encounters being scaled to both that and levels, Getting the ability to enhance weapons (that aren't specifically intended for it, like the currently gimped Captain's Greatsword) is probably not happening ever because it would throw that balancing out the window.

While I love me an upgrade system and hate me some balancing, at least my swift sword will be usable late in the game. Plus I'm sure more equipment is somewhere in the pipeline. Maybe it's just the current level cap, but the rift feels like a difficulty spike and that's mainly where my wish to min max comes from.

I think more uses for building material are in the pipeline, specifically with regards to developing our own base of operations. Garth is getting sick of putting our party members up for free in the Frost Hound.

Garth's just sick of our shit in general at this point. I pretty much have donated to Gwyn's nursery just so my children can get their own wing. I'm happy we're getting the wayfort fixed up. It's nice to feel important for my efforts to fix everything wrong in the immediate area and having the wayfort opens the door to plenty of potential content and ideas. And I need somewhere to put these materials. Kiyoko and Kinu don't seem to need it, even after Kinuquest 1.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
Maybe it's just the current level cap, but the rift feels like a difficulty spike and that's mainly where my wish to min max comes from.
Geez, yeah. Most of the Rift fights aren't too tough, but like, against the demonic cultists, I pretty much always just flee rather than fight.