What content would you like added?

Khaaveren

Dec 29, 2017
Ninth Hell of the Abyss, BC, Canada
Having searched through the thread to find no-one has requested this, I would like to see the PC have human children if their chosen starting race is human. I read through the pregnancy wiki to find that they can both father and mother many different races; including animals (beastfolk) ranging from bovines (minotaurs), canines (lupines), equines (marefolk), felines (catfolk and leothran), and more. They can also give birth to things that aren't possible in the real world (You know what I mean. None of it is possible in the real world. Take off, eh? :p) such as arachnids, insects and plants. Then there are the 'fantasy races' known as demons, elves and orcs. Yet in all of that, a human female or herm can't have human children, despite there being 2 human females with penises available in Hawkthorne who could impregnate the PC. Also Dale and Guy from the M3 group. We know Evelyn can fertilize an Ovilixer pregnancy, so why not a full-on human one?

Fleep

Oct 24, 2018
Because you would probably want a named human child, and that's a big investment for a writer since they'll spend their time writing a non sexable character with his own spending time scenes and slowly growing up. It would be like Kinu and not everyone has Tobs dedication.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Because you would probably want a named human child...
That's quite the illogical assumption based on people merely stating that they want human kids. Hell, I'd like to be able to name some of my own kids like you can do in TiTS but that's completely separate from whatever race they are.

Wrexelton

Jan 4, 2021
I would really like more sex change options for my companions. Much like the dream with Eryka and Sanders, I would love a way to commune with the gods to alter the forms of my party.
Arona mentions a similar ritual was use to give her a penis and during our throne fuck she suggests that it was waste since she became my sub. I like living out my fantasy as an Alpha among all my bitches so removing unnecessary dicks would be better for the immersion and my over all investment. Arona is also by far the ugliest she orc compared to Hretha, Ragnild who can both have my children while Arona cannot.

Reactions: Herod_Hammerstar

SomeNobody

Dec 18, 2020
Because you would probably want a named human child, and that's a big investment for a writer since they'll spend their time writing a non sexable character with his own spending time scenes and slowly growing up. It would be like Kinu and not everyone has Tobs dedication.
Why would you want a named human child specifically over naming all your non-human children?

Just give people the opportunity to have some human children in the orphanage alongside all the other varieties.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Just give people the opportunity to have some human children in the orphanage alongside all the other varieties.
It's a nursery, not a orphanage. Would have some pretty damn negative connotations if all of your children were put in an orphanage immediately after they were born. >.>

SomeNobody

Dec 18, 2020
It's a nursery, not a orphanage. Would have some pretty damn negative connotations if all of your children were put in an orphanage immediately after they were born. >.>
To be honest its not like you get to interact with them at all once they are in there, they might as well be missing the PC as a father/mother.

Tobey Maguire

Mar 10, 2020
To be honest its not like you get to interact with them at all once they are in there, they might as well be missing the PC as a father/mother.
I mean that would require time spent on characters and the story to write those interactions and the game isn't even half way complete (I think) so I doubt that's a priority for the writers. And I'm pretty sure the game canonically happens in a few months so either your children aren't born yet or they are still babies unless they're Evergreen's. So they aren't really missing a parent right now.

Fleep

Oct 24, 2018
That's quite the illogical assumption based on people merely stating that they want human kids. Hell, I'd like to be able to name some of my own kids like you can do in TiTS but that's completely separate from whatever race they are.

Why would you want a named human child specifically over naming all your non-human children?

Because having one human baby and throwing it nameless into the nursery is not the same scenario as having a bunch of puppies. It's true that having your bunch of puppies without a name feels weird, but I think a nameless human kid is even weirder. It's probably because of my perception, but the more kids per birth the less weird it feels to not give them name (taking that idea to the extreme compare how personal it feels to name a human kid to naming the spider babies from the drider queen). So I wouldn't say it's "completely separate from whatever race", the more personal and individual the births are the more sense it makes for them to have a name, and a human birth would be just like that: personal and individual. With that in mind it wouldn't be that illogical to think we would want to name them (I, for one, know i would).

Reactions: Herod_Hammerstar

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I would really like more sex change options for my companions. Much like the dream with Eryka and Sanders, I would love a way to commune with the gods to alter the forms of my party.
This would be an enormous investment of time and effort, for writers to do something that's against how they imagine their characters, for basically no reward, in lieu of literally anything else they could be working on. This sort of radical alteration for companions was tried before, it didn't work. It's Not Happening.

Arona mentions a similar ritual was use to give her a penis and during our throne fuck she suggests that it was waste since she became my sub. I like living out my fantasy as an Alpha among all my bitches so removing unnecessary dicks would be better for the immersion and my over all investment.
CoC2 isn't a power fantasy, thinking otherwise is just going to lead to disappointment.

OuterBucket

Jul 21, 2020
Something I would really love to see in-game is the accounting for player children outside of the Nursery.
After checking the numbers in the nursery a ling along the lines of "You think on your offspring outside of the nursery: x Kitsunes with Kiyoko, y Leothrans at their camp, z Tanukis at Oxana's Mansion, etc."

Another feature I think would be nice is any in-game method to change the various hair/fur/skin/eye/ect. colour of the player character. It's possible but extremely limited, tiresome and frustrating to do it with TF hunting. I think it would be a wonderful QoL addition.

Reactions: Furiae

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
you know what we need? Jael'yn pampering scene. Champ and Ryn get together and smother her. brushing hair, headpats, light bullying... make the big girl feel pretty.
A detox route or at least some talks would also be pretty nice; as it is, all Jael'yn does is fuck.

also no Jael'yn+Ryn+femchamp threesome :/

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
we can keep that for uncaged Ryn. we turn the current scene around, make Jael'yn milk Ryn into you.
Yeah, like we talked about on Discord earlier today; not like you'd have to "make" Jael'yn do it, either. But that a) awaits uncaged Ryn which aaaaaaaaagh and b) doesn't have SKoW's say-so yet.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Given the number of times the Champion has milked a load out of Ryn or arranged someone else to do it, I'd be totally down with Jael'yn pounding one out of Ryn, into you. Of course, it's no secret that I'm down for just about anything involving Ryn's Free Willy, whenever we get to that point...

SendHelpPls

Mar 9, 2019
Personaly, i'm hoping for a centaur companion, maybe with damage mechanic similar to rider Tollus miniboss. I mean what's better than having a centaur boy/girl friend(maybe much more) and riding into battle on her/him?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
For future reference, here is (one example of) Ye Official Word on there being no 'taur companions. They're subject to the same rules that the Champion is and there's a hard 'No' on non-humanoid body types for the sake of consistency in content.

Also, the very firm rules on companions means that there aren't likely to be more than the current number aside from William's character Einen who is in the works.

Wrexelton

Jan 4, 2021
This would be an enormous investment of time and effort, for writers to do something that's against how they imagine their characters, for basically no reward, in lieu of literally anything else they could be working on. This sort of radical alteration for companions was tried before, it didn't work. It's Not Happening.

CoC2 isn't a power fantasy, thinking otherwise is just going to lead to disappointment.
Understood and thankyou so much for replying. Just wanna know if it's possible to still fuck with Hretha and Ragnild if I get Arona banished?

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Understood and thankyou so much for replying. Just wanna know if it's possible to still fuck with Hretha and Ragnild if I get Arona banished?
You're locked out of the war camp content entirely after the quest if you do that, making Arona leader in the quest is the only thing you can do that doesn't lock you out.

Reactions: Tide Hunter

Wrexelton

Jan 4, 2021
Now that I think of it, someone worked really hard on Arona's character, I didn't mean to cast down upon that of what you have created. Really love this game btw.

Reactions: Savin

Kamidel

Sep 18, 2020
After doing all of Solveig's stuff I realized 2 things I want. 1st Bork babies. and 2nd for after her quest
Garth calling you out for banging all 3 of his kids if you'd already had Garret pups and gotten Gwyn preggers (I know he glares at you for banging Garret and Solveig)