What content would you like added?

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Not sure if this has been decided or not but I'd like to have some alone time with River's "Dad" after all twink cat boi's are hard to come by.

May not happen until Cat Call Quest is resolved.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
New Love to see more content for Zuzaan, I bet she loves servicing members of the village
The Marefolk village is in a good place to be expanded upon. Zuzaan in particular can potentially get a lot more interactions both as a uniquely skilled craftswoman and as a casual lover.

Though she is pretty clear about the fact that it is other people that are servicing her, at least when she is busy with her work, which is most of the time.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Thing most people here wouldn’t care for but I think would be cute: a Minotaur man who likes wearing dresses, but is afraid of other people judging him for it so he only does it in private.

Reactions: Salomon and Maomao

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
I forget if it's been mentioned before, but I'd like a higher-tier one-handed sword. After a 6 month(ish) hiatus from CoC 2, I recently started a new playthrough and I'm still using the Curved Blade at Level 5.

Reactions: Tide Hunter

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I forget if it's been mentioned before, but I'd like a higher-tier one-handed sword. After a 6 month(ish) hiatus from CoC 2, I recently started a new playthrough and I'm still using the Curved Blade at Level 5.

Design philosophy in CoC 2 is that there won't be a gear treadmill. So the Curved Blade will be just as valid a choice at level 10 as it is now.

Reactions: Burnerbro

Shadowwell

Sep 9, 2019

While technically there are weapons/gear which are again technically higher tier variants of weapons/gear available before, better is heavily subjective and it is unlikely that there are or will be weapons which are literally reskinned beefed up versions of the same weapons before them, in this case the Curved Sword.

Edit: As Sumgai points out/says, the design philosophy for gear is that they can still be as valid/viable an option at level 10 as level 5, etc. While some weapons might be more optimal in context to builds, that is more relative than anything.

wanted to ask but is this game modable like the first CoC

As far as I am aware no it is not moddable, and from what has been said it is unlikely. That being said there are certain things that the players were told were never going to be in game, but are or will be, so who knows.

Last edited:
Reactions: Burnerbro

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
While technically there are weapons/gear which are again technically higher tier variants of weapons/gear available before, better is heavily subjective and it is unlikely that there are or will be weapons which are literally reskinned beefed up versions of the same weapons before them, in this case the Curved Sword.

Edit: As Sumgai points out/says, the design philosophy for gear is that they can still be as valid/viable an option at level 10 as level 5, etc. While some weapons might be more optimal in context to builds, that is more relative than anything.

As far as I am aware no it is not moddable, and from what has been said it is unlikely. That being said there are certain things that the players were told were never going to be in game, but are or will be, so who knows.
ah ok

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Design philosophy in CoC 2 is that there won't be a gear treadmill. So the Curved Blade will be just as valid a choice at level 10 as it is now.

Fair enough but there are plenty of Unique versions of other types of weapons like bows, hammers and two-handed swords and so far, I haven't found any Unique pig-stickers for us sword & board types. I'm not complaining about the relative effectiveness of the Curved Sword (I'm going HAM on folks with my Thief powers), but I'd just like something a little more churched-up than "AP 10, Crit 10, Penetrating 40".

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Fair enough but there are plenty of Unique versions of other types of weapons like bows, hammers and two-handed swords and so far, I haven't found any Unique pig-stickers for us sword & board types. I'm not complaining about the relative effectiveness of the Curved Sword (I'm going HAM on folks with my Thief powers), but I'd just like something a little more churched-up than "AP 10, Crit 10, Penetrating 40".

The Spiral Sword used to be One handed :negativeman:

Reactions: Paradox01

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
I'd like something like a rapier or falchion with bonuses to Accuracy, Armor Pen, Crit and maybe even Catalyst (so far, all Catalyst weapons are Ranged and/or Two-Handed).

As a matter of fact, dual-wielding falchions (even basic ones) would be awesome.

Last edited:
Reactions: Salomon

Lukistr

Mar 18, 2019
I'd like something like a rapier or falchion with bonuses to Accuracy, Armor Pen, Crit and maybe even Catalyst (so far, all Catalyst weapons are Ranged and/or Two-Handed).

As a matter of fact, dual-wielding falchions (even basic ones) would be awesome.
There are actually two one-handed catalysts and one of them is even a sword although it can only be used if your corruption doesn't get too high if I remember right. Helping Erika in the forest nets you her sword and after the Kinu quest you can get a one-handed "control rod" from her which is arguably the most powerful catalyst for a pure mage by quite a bit.

Last edited:

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
There are actually two one-handed catalysts and one of them is even a sword although it can only be used if your corruption doesn't get too high if I remember right. Helping Erika in the forest nets you her sword and after the Kinu quest you can get a one-handed "control rod" from her which is arguably the most powerful catalyst for a pure mage by quite a bit.
Erika's sword is not a catalyst. While it does boost spellpower, it does not have the catalyst property.

Reactions: Salomon and Lukistr

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
There are actually two one-handed catalysts and one of them is even a sword although it can only be used if your corruption doesn't get too high if I remember right.
oh.gif

EDIT: Shit.

Shadowwell

Sep 9, 2019
I think the sanctified Gladius can't be used if you go over 35 corruption. This is why a few have been wanting a Corrupted equivalent. I would not mind such a weapon for my Corrupted lupine Paladin to run with.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
I think the sanctified Gladius can't be used if you go over 35 corruption. This is why a few have been wanting a Corrupted equivalent. I would not mind such a weapon for my Corrupted lupine Paladin to run with.
While it's not a melee weapon, but rather a catalyst, the Girthy Rod requires a minimum of 20 corruption to equip.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
There's some tfs I'd like to see
A anthro deer tf (as I know we can't become dryads or cervitaur in body shape)
A bear tf
Phoenix or non harpy bird tf

Becides tfs there's one thing I'd like to see is more dates! I adore brints and ryns dates so much that I wanna go on dates with all my companions