What content would you like added?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Precious indeed, but Orlaith's bullying of the Champion is hot. It's probably a good thing she cuts you off after the first repeat of rimming her or my champ might have ended their quest right there as her permanent seat, like you can now do with Berwyn. And wouldn't have any regrets either.
I had this long spiel planned out about wanting Cait to peg my trap character with a strapon, and for Kiyoko to do the same while the MC made stupid slooty hentai noises. Then I realized most of this is probably planned with the Magicock.
I'm waiting for magicocks mainly so my all-female Black Mage can progress Kiyoko's plotline, but the thought of some of the female companions using it on the Champion works too. I wonder if they come in multiple colors, so Cait could have a bubblegum-pink one if something like that ever got implemented.

Speaking of such, I know I just mentioned the 'Evelyn and Ryn with a small-dicked Champion' scene Wsan has mentioned wanting to write at some point and will add the 'Brint/Ryn/Champ threesome' to the list of content I'm looking forward to, whenever either/both of those make it to the top of his extensive to-do list. The nice thing is, I don't really mind when they come out because pretty much everything on that list that we've heard about looks good. So I'd better stop before I just recite the whole damned thing. xD

Reactions: Burnerbro

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
I had this long spiel planned out about wanting Cait to peg my trap character with a strapon, and for Kiyoko to do the same while the MC made stupid slooty hentai noises. Then I realized most of this is probably planned with the Magicock.

So, uh, yeah. Maybe a way to disenchant the witch’s outfit so my trap character doesn’t have to deboob themself, or maybe some more slutty mage outfits in general.

When is that coming around, by the way...?
I asked about this before; IIRC, and it didn't sound like we'd get it. I do agree that I too would like this tho.

Edit: I am referring to the clothing thing.

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
Is the [Wide-Brimmed Hat] a cowboy hat?

If so, it shouldn't have a -3 sexiness stat. Some motherfuckers make cowboy hats look awesome.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Is the [Wide-Brimmed Hat] a cowboy hat?

If so, it shouldn't have a -3 sexiness stat. Some motherfuckers make cowboy hats look awesome.
I always thought of it as a petasos.

Zandar

Aug 31, 2015
Yeah, degradation of the PC. No bullying for Grainne of course, she's too precious.

Oooooooh, thats not what I got from your post. I thought by the champ opening up their troat we were leading Orlaith into becoming a Degrading, mind breaking, harem building, super domme. I would have tried it out just to read the scenes, but just being the PC is nice, makes me feel special :). I hope Orliath gets more equal partner content eventually, as well as Grainne and Doirean. Still sad MILF-taur got the short straw content wise.

With Evelynn and Orlaith you are kind of building your own dating sim in game, where all the characters are Dommy Futa trying to take ownership of us. Im 100% here for it.

Also I have always thought the wide brimmed hat was a witch hunter hat, hence the combat buffs it gives.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
With Evelynn and Orlaith you are kind of building your own dating sim in game, where all the characters are Dommy Futa trying to take ownership of us. Im 100% here for it.
So far I have the gentle domme and the rough domme. Now I need the genki domme, the kuudere domme and the athletic domme and I'll sell the rights to a visual novel studio

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
Through the Looking Glass
So far I have the gentle domme and the rough domme. Now I need the genki domme, the kuudere domme and the athletic domme and I'll sell the rights to a visual novel studio

Kiss, kiss, kiss, fall in love — but, instead, it's Kiss, kiss, kiss, ride her cock! :catte:

(I just outed myself as a weeb, oops)

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
Through the Looking Glass
Anyways, shitposting aside, a thing that I want is to be able to cuddle with two companions at once. Like, where are my group hugs ?? My spooning train? But most importantly...

Where. Is. My. SNUGGLE STATION. :catstare:

#LetMyPCSpoonRynWhileBrintSpoonsHerSoThatImayDieInPeace :negativeman:

Salomon

Jun 17, 2019
Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil
Also I have always thought the wide brimmed hat was a witch hunter hat, hence the combat buffs it gives.
I looked for a witch hunter hat on google, and in my opinion, if the wide-brimmed hat was like thatupload_2020-11-3_21-25-35.jpeg he certainly wouldn't take his sensuality away!
look at this upload_2020-11-3_21-27-14.jpeg, how can it NOT be sexy?

(I just outed myself as a weeb, oops)
upload_2020-11-3_21-27-52.jpeg

Zandar

Aug 31, 2015
would like to see some defeat scene of your companions when losing a battle

There are a couple of those, most of them involving Cait. There are (at least) scenes where the Marefolk Shaman, Drider Queen, and Arona all fuck Cait while you watch, and there is also the fact that Hashat fucks Etheryn after loss sex if you aren't a female elf.

Of course all of these are highlighted by trolls outside the community as examples of them cucking the player.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Arona and the Marefolk Shaman will fuck pretty much any of your companions chosen at random (except Ryn) when those alternate scenes proc, not just Cait. There's also a loss scene with the mercenaries which is exclusive to Cait where they'll gangbang her. All of these also happen to be ways for Cait to lose her buttginity, plus the drider egg scene.

Malpha

Feb 22, 2016
Atugia also has special loss scenes to the Mushroom lady in Harvest Valley. Also there's some addition to the centaur pack loss if you have Cait with you.

Tobey Maguire

Mar 10, 2020
Something I've always wanted was for your PC to have pelvic crushing scenes.
As far as I know some NPCs can crush you to death while riding the character like Magna and I think Brienne (I'm too brain dead right now to remember) but the PC has none.
I always thought it would be a pretty good scene for your PC to absolutely crush big dominate characters like Brint and Garret and see their reactions from being on the other end of a one sided pounding. Anyways I thought it would be pretty funny to see Brint shriveled up with a broken hip and lying next to the energetic PC excitedly asking for one more round.

Last edited:

Salomon

Jun 17, 2019
Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil
Something I've always wanted was for your PC to have pelvic crushing scenes.
As far as I know some NPCs can crush you to death while riding the character like Magna and I think Brienne (I'm too brain dead right now to remember) but the PC has none.
I always thought it would be a pretty good scene for your PC to absolutely crush big dominate characters like Brint and Garret and see their reactions from being on the other end of a one sided pounding. Anyways I thought it would be pretty funny to see Brint shriveled up with a broken hip and lying next to the PC excitedly asking for one more round.
upload_2020-11-4_18-38-41-jpeg.14769

Attachments

• upload_2020-11-4_18-38-41.jpeg
    upload_2020-11-4_18-38-41.jpeg
    12.4 KB · Views: 338